He is 100% correct. She is a selfish bitch

He is 100% correct. She is a selfish bitch.

Attached: 1e97f184bb4c2ff8cd8f9a48b52857ab1f8a92c540b429dd0ebe576dd3df738f_1.jpg~2.jpg (720x957, 72K)

MCU is cancer

Her dad isn't dead he's coming soon

Thanos is technically the reason Ultron came to exist

Get laid you fucking nobody

t.Scarlet Bitch

Doctor Strange: "What are Wanda's powers, all-seeing Agamotto?"

Agamotto: "Er...oh...I um...I forgot to check my milk, sorry, gotta go...byeeee!"

Based.

If you're a virgin over the age of nineteen just fucking end it already

"Where's The Other?"

"Hang on..."

Attached: 30l9gl.jpg (743x447, 34K)

Feige just killed any chance of that by saying she is a propet Witch.

But that's not how witches work.

Mind control
Telekinesis
Empathy bordering on light mind reading

wow haha your so funny and original

Nothing wrong with being a virgin forever, I'm 30 and still a virgin. Don't be so closed-minded.

dont shit talk my waifu

Don't have such a shit waifu then.

>Kinkshaming virgins
Every sexual preference is right.

Thanos sent the mind stone to earth, that caused Scarlet Witch's powers to be created, caused Ultron to become more than a standard mech, and caused Quicksilver to be killed.

He has since sent attacks to earth, caused Vision's death, and destroyed her old home at the Avenger's base.

Thanos has caused about 80% of the loss in her life directly or indirectly.

>be jewish
>join nazis
>want revenge on the manufacturer of a weapon instead of the person who illegally bought and fired it
>set the Hulk on Johannesburg, causes Stark to make another weapon with mind fuck
>flipflop so hard on Vision she beats the shit out of him for no reason in Civil War then runs off to fuck him afterwards
MCU Wanda fucking sucks regardless.

I too am part of the "Marvel Shieldposting" facebook group;

>The Avengers regard Vision as a person and try to protect his life
>Wanda tries to avenge him
>Thanos talks a lot about how he isn't evil, he's just doing what's necessary
>Thanos could have used the Infinity Stones he already had to remove the Mind Stone from Vision without killing him
>Thanos just kills Vision instead because his solution to everything is murder
>OP actually sides with Thanos
What's wrong with you?

Why do people think MCU Wanda is Jewish? She's not related to Magneto, and in Civil War she has crucifixes in her room.

Nope. Eggplant knows of countless species and probably some with just one non-organic member. That would just sound flippant and retarded.

No shit.

Go find a cure then

>She's not related to Magneto
for now

I just realized we never saw Tony Stark and Wanda interact after Age of Ultron

We did.
His name's Cameron.

The MCU doesn't want to repeat Spider-Man villains Sony already used, ideally they do the same with X-Men villains, and there won't even be an MCU Magneto nor any attempt to retcon Wanda & Pietro's MCU origin.

So who would be an X-Men villain instead? Mr Sinister?

Ignore this guy, he's just jealous he doesn't get amazing wizard powers because he's impatient.

Attached: 1535548551179.jpg (1750x2500, 481K)

Potentially. There are plenty to choose from that aren't Magneto, Dark Phoenix, Sabretooth, Mystique, Stryker, Trask, Sentinels, Apocalypse or Juggernaut.

What is your powers user?

You say that like other versions of her are any better.

How in the world does being angry at the guy who murdered her boyfriend (and also her, technically) make her selfish? What the fuck.

>championing a fucking leaf

But all of those were in the Fox-men movies.

The power to be invisible to any woman

That's what it says. There are plenty of other villains outside of the named ones who were in the Fox movies.

Civil War

And indirectly killed her brother.

My bad.

Not the same guy, yes him in the future did it but are you saying it's fine to be mad at a version of the person who murdered someone you love who hasn't technically done it yet, and with timeline alterations probably wouldn't this time around?

>implying that the heroes who died in the Snap know that five years have passed or that they're fighting a different Thanos
They would have learned details like that after dealing with the immediate threat of 2014 Thanos and his army, not before.

Waiting 800 years for what I already have? Man you are lame.

they could pop out Cassandra Nova really early on, or if they're feeling ambitious, Sublime, and as for mass produced weapons there's still the Nimrods and Predator X.

Top kek fuck off Yea Forums Avatar fucking sucks

She's been a proper witch as a mutant before, one does not exclude the other

If she already lost her parents and brother then they wouldn't be there for Thanos to take, now would they? I'd be like telling someone "I lost everything I owned in a housefire" and getting "No you didn't, your cousin broke your coffeemaker three weeks ago" in response.

Feige and Olsen pretty much stated Wanda is a Witch at SDCC.
Her teaming up with Strange pretty much means they can't go down the mutant route without mangling her character into a confusing mess.

>implying this fate is your preference and not your curse

> REEE MAGNETO IS THE ONLY X MEN VILLAIN FOR ME!

to own on VHS and DVD