Psylocke finds herself in this new world of Mutantkind unsure of her place in it… but when a face from her past...

>Psylocke finds herself in this new world of Mutantkind unsure of her place in it… but when a face from her past returns only to be killed, she seeks help from others who feel similar to get vengeance. Cable and X-23 join Kwannon for a personal mission that could jeopardize all Mutantkind!

*Raises hand haz question*
How the fuck is she supposed to be Psylocke when it was Spiral that named Betsy Braddock, Psylocke and this was way before the body swap even happened?
Does anyone at Marvel actually read character's past histories at all, ever?

Attached: 1563664075032.jpg (738x1134, 147K)

There are two Psylockes right now.

Because Psylocke is now Captain Britain and its a solicit

Because Kwannon took the name.
Hope this helps you, OP.

>There are two Psylockes right now.
>Because Psylocke is now Captain Britain
No there are not two Psylockes there's a Captain Britain who is Betsy Braddock now and Kwannon who is now apparently 'Psylocke'.

My point being the name Psylocke was given to Betsy Braddock by Spiral (presumably because it had some mystical significance to Spiral) this was long before Kwannon came on the scene. Kwannon's code name is Revanche not Psylocke she can't just take somebodies name like Jane Foster did.

Betsy Braddock's mind went back into her original British body and now she's Captain Britain

Kwannon's mind is back in her body and she's still using the code name Psylocke

>Does anyone at Marvel actually read character's past histories at all, ever?
It was the trauma of the Seige Perilous that caused Betsy to swap bodies with Kwannon. Spiral just took advantage afterwards

>still using the code name Psylocke
She never used the code name Psylocke it has always been Revanche.

>Spiral just took advantage afterwards
No this is way before Siege Perilous, Spiral named Betsy Psylocke when Betsy first joined the X-Men in New Mutants annual in fact.

I think telepaths suck.

Attached: 1562874068473.jpg (492x411, 35K)

Becuase when people think of psylocke, they think of sexy asain ninja babe, not fopish british girl. Look up psylocke on the internet and see what the image is. Marvel cant continue to say betsy is white yet shows an asian, nut they know sexy asian assasin was what sold so thats why they don't give a shit about history. It's not that they don't know or didn't read, it's that they don't care becuase they get to keep sexy asian psylocke, and that's just fine.

I'm talking about the body swap, user.

Autism

Well apparently now she is. Readers identify asian leotard psychic ninja as "Psylocke" so that's what the writer is going with.

>it's that they don't care becuase they get to keep sexy asian psylocke, and that's just fine.
I was already aware I guess my OP could be termed rhetoric.

Psylocke isn't a name like Thor is a name, you worthless retard

>Kwannon's code name is Revanche not Psylocke she can't just take somebodies name
Are you going to tell her that?

Attached: 1456574739119.jpg (554x512, 105K)

Yes she can. She is psylocke in looks, in power, in ability. When people see psylocke, they see her, they don't see white british girl.

>Psylocke isn't a name like Thor is a name,
Ahhh yes it is Spiral gave Betsy that name for reasons, it wasn't like a code named Betsy decided on.

>they see her, they don't see white british girl.
But that's literally the name White British Betsy was given.

>Are you going to tell her that?
Point taken.

Real answer
Branding
Most casuals don't even know the nonsense between Psylockes body switching backstory
In most continuities she's just psychic ninja girl and that's what most people think of her anyways
True story, Olivia Munn had to tell the X-Men Apocalypse director that Psylocke had a twin brother who was Captain Britain

>X-23
>Psylockes face
>that logo

trash

All the logos are trash.

Its nice they're trying to give Kwannon a character, but weird their taking away a bit of her individuality for it.