Superman vs the elite

> gives cartoons a chance
> Watches something more aimed at adults
> It's absolute horseshit.

You guys told me dc's animated stuff was decent ?

Attached: p9269052_v_v8_ad.jpg (960x1440, 286K)

It only gets worse from there, specially when they start the shared universe crap based on the awful New 52 comics.

What cartoons are actually worth it if you are not a manchild ?

Wow a cool movie. OP is posting from a gay bar.

there's no such thing as a "worth it" adaption of a comic. Seriously name on good cartoon adaption from DC

Marcell Jankovics.
Ari Folman.

You might not like that they make for poor shitposting ammo though.

I'm sorry but does Yea Forums suddenly hate this movie now?

Really one user's opinion is all it takes? Why do you believe in echo chambers so hard?
Personally (not OP) I take issue with the strawman comic quality of the source material, and it's also present in the adaptation. It's just not a very interesting story and only serves to highlight Superman's way while muddling it with a contradictory might makes right message.

What a coinky-dink I watched this today also.

Pro's
Manchester's dialogue
Cons'
That fucking depiction of the UK- lack of world relevance of the Elite's actions- and the fact that things really wouldn't have escalated if the Elite just worked the public favour angle and stuck with killing when the votes were high.

Like- supes could talk his shit all he wanted to- but if the Elite went to X authority- the courts would probably release them- who's gonna fucking testify anything against their favour? There would be fuckloads of interest groups bailing them out- nevermind public support.

The dead !notIran wouldn't have been a debatable issue because Manchest already had the means to depreciate both parties- and the country wasn't destabilized by the Elites interference because because they got rid of unco-operative parties on both sides of the war- shadow governments and puppet leaders might be a thing- but it'd still be better for the citizens of both areas because at least the water rseviors and other such infrastructure wouldn't be bombed to hell.

It's kinda like that thing in doctor who with those shapeshifters- where if you're not going to be adults and talk things out- you get Genocided like the children you are

And as for supes stand? Yeah bullshit- I'd be that much richer for everytime he's fucked wonderwoman and gone full Reichtime after Lois Lan fucks off- infact it's an integral plot point that he does- otherwise- per injustice- the Legion of superheroes doesn't become a thing, unless he runs into the sun to boot it back up.

Summer Camp Island

It’s below Marcell, but I’d love a Wonder Woman/Amazons animated movie done by him. He does the whole folkloric/myth thing very well

>infact it's an integral plot point that he does- otherwise- per injustice- the Legion of superheroes doesn't become a thing, unless he runs into the sun to boot it back up.
Congrats on being an absolute retard

Fuck Julia Pott's show. It's overrated garbage.

Fix your fucking grammar you goddamn moron. Also literally ANYONE would convict the Elites, they have no fucking mandate to go in and topple regimes, shit like that is why everyone hates the United States. Supes going evil over Lois happens in Injustice because NRS hate him and want to jerk off to Batman. She’s died in plenty of other stories without him going batshit crazy, him “not” breaking just because she does is an integral part of Ending Battle you fucking casual. And unlike Injustice which is non canon, Ending Battle actually happened to the mainstream Superman.

under the red hood

>Fuck Julia Potts
Okay

Attached: 701EA42B-DDCA-43BD-8BFD-DEEBD7965D80.jpg (2000x1333, 604K)

uh that ones kino pleb

DC animated films are decent, in general.

You picked something that is not designed to be entertaining or fun, so unless you cared about something else or found the story engaging, of course you wouldn't fucking like it.

And you picked one of the most idiotic and stupid adaptations.

tl;dr

movie adapts shitty edgelord story satire as a serious adaptation

>I take issue with the strawman comic quality of the source material
a large part of why I like the adaptation better is that they actually do try to not make it obvious that the story was basically a fuck you to edgy antiheroes.

black & friends looked much worse in the actual comic.

under the red hood, crisis on two earths, and there's a couple of episodes from the DCAU shows and BATB like the justice league episode where superman is trapped in a fantasy krypton on his birthday (i can't remember the name)

New frontier homo

>can't remember the name)
For The Man Who Has Everything.

Crisis on Two Earths, if you're willing to dip back into the DCAU era Mask of the Phantasm, Subzero, and Return of the Joker are all good.

For series Batman the Animated Series and Batman beyond, if you like Star Wars the clone wars series on Cartoon Network was good.

Also Over the Garden Wall but wait until October to watch it.