Could Seto Kaiba defeat Superman in a duel?

Could Seto Kaiba defeat Superman in a duel?

Attached: 409px-Seto_Kaiba_-_Duel_225.png (409x599, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OUWu_gQwgz8
youtu.be/kArs-yNFTHg
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Blue-Eyes_Alternative_Ultimate_Dragon
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc84S5wMma0
youtu.be/sfsqCXlE08E
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwb15DB_Uk&ab_channel=AnimeTN
youtu.be/aSnMNV2d-ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely. He would proceed to call him a third rate duelist and then proceed to remake the DC Universe so everything is decided over card games

Well, does Superman even play Yu-Gi-Oh to begin with? And if he does, what deck does he use?

He'd beat Supes almost utterly but at the last possible turn Jon would teach his dad about the heart of the cards, and Superman would draw some absolute horseshit card that lets him asspull a win. Seto Kaiba gets so absolutely butthurt that he spends five years creating a machine to revives the entirety of Krypton in orbit of the sun, and take Superman there for a rematch.

Hero Archetype.

>x-ray vision
>able to think and perceive time faster
>knows when a person is lying
Depends on the deck Superman has and how much he knows of the game. He has an unfair advantage no matter the amount of autism and genius Kaiba possesses.

No big deal. Superman learns the game in a nanosecond and one shots Kaiba on his first turn.

Attached: yawn.jpg (476x627, 155K)

>thinking a jobber like Kaiba would ever beat a main character like Superman
He can't even beat a manlet. A manlet without powers.

>>x-ray vision
>>able to think and perceive time faster
>>knows when a person is lying
That's smalltime in yugioh.

Attached: 1438582120655.webm (832x468, 1.53M)

Also depends on which interpretation of Supes is used, and if it's a version with super-intelligence.

Kaiba isn't Yuma level

Oh so we're cheating now. That's fine. We'll just leave the Thought Robot behind.

Attached: Superman_Prime.jpg (750x1396, 370K)

>He can't even beat a manlet.
Except he did.

Attached: 1562565517311.png (1314x412, 85K)

Kaito is better. He never jobbed.

Superman wouldn't use his x-ray vision in a duel. He'd play a fair, clean game.

He didn't

Kaiba is better than Yuma so of course he isn't Yuma level. Kaiba pulled out an Eypitan God that didn't even exist in his deck.

kaito is the least interesting rival character.
kaiba>jack>the chazz>reiji>shark>aster>revolver>kaito

He probably could but that wouldn't mean much. then again most characters in the stories have god awful decks

>Kaiba is better than Yuma
LOL
>Kaiba pulled out an Eypitan God that didn't even exist in his deck.
Yuma did that over and over again. No big deal.

Depends on the stakes. If it's a simple game with no one's life on the line then he'll play fair. But if it's a matter of life or death then Superman will definitely cheat. He's not Goku.

Superman would pull a Over the Top Clear Mind/Shining Draw to make new OP cards.

Superman is not Lex. He won't cheat. Goku is too retarded too cheat.

>Built a gateway to the afterlife to battle the Pharoah

He's crazier, more excessive, richer and more autistic than Lex. It would be an interesting confrontation.

>He won't cheat
Lies and you know it. Superman is a cheater. If there is a problem he can't solve on his own, he will ask the Super Friends for assistance. If there is an opponent that he can't defeat on his own, he will ask the Super Friends to help him gang up on the opponent. Same can be said with Goku.

But unlike Lex, Superman can just humor Kaiba and play the card game with him. No one is hurt as a result.

Kaiba is a bad duelist. He just summon big beaters. It's funny how Yugi outplayed him in the new movie by playing around with monsters, traps and spells while Kaiba did nothing but summon big beaters trying to win via brute force.

That would be great though.

Kaiba used the dimensional cube of the villain to go to the afterlife. Ge didn't build a gateway. And Luthor is better at everything.

CHAZZ IT UP

Most of Lex's tech are either stolen or created by other people. Even in the current Justice League, Lex was only capable of achieving what he did because of Brainac's assistance. Lex as the most intelligent man in DC is just laughable.

People always underestimate Superman's sneakiness and what he'll do to win if lives are on the line. If it's a simple game then he'll just bullshit Kaiba into beating himself. And the meme is that Goku would let his opponent get their best stuff so he can beat them. He'd let Kaiba summon whatever Blue Eyes ultimate monster and then Goku would laugh after realizing he doesn't know what he's doing.

Shark > the rest

Attached: Ryoga_Kamishiro_manga.png (779x716, 997K)

>Manipulates the plot, nothing personal kid
"looks like I win Kaiba."

Attached: Cosmic Armor Duelist.png (561x674, 443K)

>kaiba gets possessed by the spirit of mandrakk
>I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE KRYPTONIAN

Yes. He canonically can reality warp his cards.
Even if Superman cheats, it wouldn’t matter because he can just change them into something else.

OP is talking about Kaiba, not about Yuma or Yuya.

Can't even win on his own. Need an alternate reality Superman to fuse him with another alternate reality Superman just so that he have a chances of winning. So sad Superman.

So retard? Who said it was a fair duel?

Superman can win this without trying

This is the sad state of Superfags. Always pulling out Superman Prime and Superman Thought Robot because they know Superman is at a disadvantage and will definitely lose.

>one guy posting a meme superman
>LOL SUPERFAGS
Sad.

Attached: this is the face batman made as he raped the joker.jpg (2955x2207, 521K)

Elemental, Destiny, MASKED, Vision or Dark?

how would lex and kaiba get on?

He would play Aliens just to trigger Lex

Attached: Alien_Grey.jpg (345x500, 84K)

I love Revolver for his gun dragons but so far he doesn't have anything interesting to him that past rival don't have already
>Dead dad - Aster beat him
>Villain turned rival - Kaiba beat him
>Leader of a team - Reiji beat him
With Yugioh 7 announced I really want a rival who's this goofy fuck that duels like a monster.

Nah, that's more of a Martian Manhunter deck

Kaiba would think Lex is a fag for wasting his time on stupid weapons rather than card games and vidya. Lex also does not have a dragon shaped private jet.

lex needs an extremely stupid themed jet now. we can't escape this

Totally elemental.

Lex does have a weaponized sex robot that physically looks like another man's wife. Lex is cuckold king.

Attached: dead man's grin.png (198x198, 76K)

Martian Manhunter plays synchro psychic

Attached: 3zwzn85tvyl11.png (474x694, 627K)

Can said weaponized sex robot turn into a dragon? No? Then its fucking stupid and pointless.

Kaiba beat someone who kept looking into the future the entire game.
You need much more cheating than that to beat him

Superman would use an E Hero deck and somehow make Bubble man work

Marik's millennium rod saved Kaiba. It wasn't his victory.

you mean the guy that is so boring and uninteresting that they have to make him a king of an alien race just to become relevant again.

ha oh fuck no

>king of an alien race
Nice to see the people that shit talk Zexal didn't actually watch it

Superman would just fly arond the Earth and turn back time, playing again and again until he won.

Anywhere from 95% to 100% of the time a "what if a non Yea Forums related thing was a Yea Forums related thing" thread is created, it's for the sole purpose of discussing things that are neither comics, nor cartoons.
Yea Forums is not a refugee board.
Go back to Everyone else, report the OP for breaking >>>Yea Forumsrules/1

Seriously, how the hell does Kaiba get away with using the image of Blue Eyes on his stuff? Wouldn’t it have been trademark by Industrial Illusions? Or are Duel Monsters so huge they’re basically public domain?

He owns stock in I2 and since his inventions make Pegasus money, he just lets him.

ayyyyyy

I saw that shit some time ago and I sorry that I forget details (frankly I'm not interested)

my point still clear, Shark is a garbage rival

What team would win in a duel?

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.full.1604521.jpg (800x561, 573K)

Also he's a professional duelist who uses Blue Eyes as his schtick.

>the rival with the best consistent character development
>garbage
Now this is shit taste

>What team would win in a duel?
The side with fucking Yugi, Crow, Yusei, and Jack.
Who's that between Crow and Jaden actually. I was thinking Bruno but he seems next to Yusei.
Is it fucking Konami kun?

It's yusei

i love yami yugi's dignified yet hotblooded young ruler thing. what are some other characters like him?

Why is the right side full of manlets

>Who's that between Crow and Jaden actually
That's Yusei, since he has the prison mark on his face.

To make Yugi looks good. He is the King of Manlets.

>It's yusei
Why the fuck is Yusei only a like an half an inch taller than Crow

Crow makes any team shit.

>Implying he would give them the win by shilling blackwings at every base

blackwings are dead

>world condemned to a live the plot of groundhog day because Superman can't destiny draw

they made top 4 in finnish nationals

Pretty sure DM cards are created by multiple companies after a certain point. I have no idea how that works, but Pegasus'company probably gets massive royalties

And yet his dialogue always boils down to extended versions of the same three thongs: “blah blah Fuck you for helping me” “blah blah Joey’s a monkey” and “blah blah I have to go save Mokuba again”. What a bore.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OUWu_gQwgz8

This is just a blowout in blue's favor. The even got THE FUCKING CHAZZ

>Chazz activates Ojama Country
>that fucks up the monsters of everyone else in his team
>team red OTK them next turn
Nice one "The Chazz"

No look at the back. The front is full of manlets you retard.

No. But the Pharaoh could.
He would appeal to Clark's sense of justice and intentionally play poorly for him to drop his guard and not take the opportunity to overwhelm him and duel fairly and honestly.
Then he'd find a way just as he's about to lose to swap their lifepoints and then attack him directly with a weak and unassuming monster for game.
Then Superman would thank him for the match and go off to really think hard about his own dueling strategy.

>couldn't give the red team ARC-V or VRAINS characters

That fan book might have been made before Arc-V and Vrains existed

>doesn't even mention that kaiba created multiple alien civilizations that plays cards game because he threw cards into space for the reason of "why the fuck not"

That was always Kaiba's weakness, he prioritizes strength above all else, so when people find ways to dance around that he crumbles. Just look at his duel vs Pegasus, he couldn't do shit against monsters he can't kill outright.

Vanilla Elemental.

Because that is a dumb headcanon. He produced the Neo Spacians and that is all.

Better question is if anyone in DC could beat Kaiba's autism.

batman. in fact he has bat shaped private jets which probably cost even more money. kaiba btfo

Sawatari>all those punks

Lex. Imagine what he could accomplish if he was devoted to a children's card game instead of various robots that just get smashed and force him to start over

Yes, but could he defeat Martian Manhunter in a duel?

Yes.

MM would try to read his mind and then get blasted by the image of his waifu dragon protecting his thoughts.

>rebuff aliens wen
Aliens are only good as a discount graydle and it makes me sad cause they had such a cool theme

superman can read minds, seeing through walls and shit.
Kaiba can change the future, but superman can do that too.

what kind of deck would he play? machine?

>Lex creates a Kryptonite BEWD

I now picture that Lex would do a crazy expensive marketing campaign to make Synchros popular only so that he could come in with a Meklord deck and win Nationals.

Ancient Gear youtu.be/kArs-yNFTHg

40 card Madolche deck

Kaiba can summon and sacrifice god

Could Seto Kaiba defeat Sun Ra in a duel?

Attached: space.jpg (640x432, 32K)

Whatever deck counters Superman's

Superman has nothing on this man's autism

Attached: Seto fucking Kaiba.png (1292x674, 137K)

Jack is a fucking chad

Agreed. I'm still running Red Dragon Archfiend in my deck to this day. I am still mad that cult shit derailed Jack riding off into the sunset with his reporter waifu, tho.

Jack became an incel jobber after Dark Signers. Not a chad.

how will he fare in the yugioh multiverse.

Attached: lexy.jpg (474x474, 23K)

Kaiba would make him look like a little bitch and cause him to jump out of a window out of shame.

Arc-V Jack is best Jack

They served him well

Lex one shots

>Yuri never got a redemption arc
I'm still mad.

That's just terrible.

Unfunny meme

>Superman is not Lex. He won't cheat.
Dude, every single Mxylptlk story is about Superman cheating him 7 ways from Sunday.

Let us up the stakes!

Attached: Weekly_Oh_Funpak_1.jpg (630x1583, 320K)

He would probably take shares into Kaiba corp and begin a take over. Like darts

Could Superman defeat the torrent of gay that is a rampaging giant Kevin Sorbo?

Attached: Weekly_oh_Funpak_2.jpg (654x1713, 289K)

>could a newbie be beaten by a veteran in his own game?
Of course. Then after the duel is over, Supes shakes his hand and congratulates him, before going back home to superbang his hot reporter wife.

No dude, he beat and outsmarted him at his own game. There is no cheating,

behold the climatic conclusion, true believer!

Attached: Weekly_oh_Funpak_3.jpg (630x1609, 344K)

says the user that puts one of Zexal rivals above all the other Yu gi oh rivals

You don't duel Sun Ra.

Say no more

Attached: joker.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

She defeats both of them

Attached: tumblr_p7rc3y8gDd1qg0x0mo1_1280.jpg (927x1200, 175K)

what deck would he play?

Kaiba also has the same ability. He literally bullshitted a God into existence during a duel from the sheer power of his autism.

Pegasus deck.

>is such a cuck he literally builds a robot to pretend to cuck some nerd from the daily planet

>can’t even have the real thing

>somehow not pathetic

That isn't what happened. The dimensional field produced by the Dimensional Cube allowed Kaiba to summon Obelisk. It wasn't a duel monsters duel. It was a dimensional duel. Kaibafags are fucking stupid.

>WAAAH IT DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE OF X
There's no fucking indication that the field caused Obelisk to appear, and even the other guys were fucking surprised when it showed up. The entire duel should've ended with him being erased form existence, and yet he no-sold that too. Stop talking out your ass.

SO close

>There's no fucking indication that the field caused Obelisk to appear
Yep. Kaibafags are stupid.

Kaiba's deck sucks. Supes could just buy a random structure deck and beat his ass.

>character never asspull magic shit
>only time he does it is in a special duel that can only happen through the use of a macguffin
>REEEE MY CHARACTER IS THE BEST!!!!1

You're saying a children's card game isn't life or death already? You underestimate Kaiba.

>Thinking Kaiba wouldn't run the newer versions of Blue Eyes and it's stronger forms
Here's another card he'd run; yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Blue-Eyes_Alternative_Ultimate_Dragon

Attached: N1590.jpg (740x1079, 199K)

Batman vs. Kaiba would be fucking amazing. I'm sure Bruce would make his own Duel Disk, cross analyze every card in existence, figure out exactly what's in Kaibas deck, and exactly what hes gonna pull on every turn, and still lose to sheer autism, with Kaiba saying something about "get over your dead parents already."

Raccoons are better. Fuck MR4.

Attached: raccoons.webm (712x632, 2.75M)

That is mediocre and even shit by modernd yugioh standards. Both Yugi and Kaiba had shitty decks. Real life people could beat them no problem.

I know, I'm talking about Superman here (as if he was running HERO as stated above). Real life need not apply. Almost ANY real player could fuck over the anime characters.

yet red eyes is hot tier one in duel links right now. Thats right girls, Joey Wheeler can make time fur all ah you... suck it Kaiba

Better be ready for MR5, since the 7th yugioh series has been announced (and you know Konami is gonna introduce something new).

>ME FUSION FROM DECK WITH ONE CARD
>ME META

Actually running a red eyes, neos, cosmo, claw of heremos deck. sad you didn't think of it

No, they have plot armor and youre just a loser.

Any hero deck > blue-eyes
Kaibas strongest has 4500 atk, supes would be pic related

Attached: 6186Hwwk7+L._SY450_.jpg (309x450, 49K)

>red eyes cucks

Attached: dlpc_2019-06-02_20-19-16.png (1133x892, 1.24M)

Hermos/Critias is fun. I just wish I had better 4* Warriors to replace a couple of filler ones.

>Superman running a HOPE: The king of wishes deck
It makes sense.

Attached: NumberC39UtopiaRayVictory-JOTL-EN-SR-1E.png (376x550, 468K)

thinking your getting that rose dragon out before you see the dragons eating your corpse.

>lets vegeta live after he needed the help of 3 other people to defeat him
>lets frieza power to 100%
>gives cell a senzu
>willingly has a long fight with vegeta even tho he knows that this will probably awake majin buu
T. Never watched dragonball

Kaiba doesn't have plot armor. He always jobs to villains.

What about what he did to that Valkyrie guy?

Plant CHADS always win you dragon cuck

Attached: 20190604092638_1.jpg (1600x900, 441K)

>Same can be said with Goku
You are literally blind.

a turn 6 win... wow i would have to be playing a slow deck to last 6 turns.

Attached: 1552683946761.jpg (714x861, 133K)

I think due to that fact he doesn't actually job to anyone but Yugi. He gets his fair share of wins in normal duels and typically only loses to plot armor or actual reasons rather than making anyone look good. The only other ones besides Yugi he's lost to have been Pegasus and Noah, and Pegasus is just a good duelist (and cheated to win anyway). Other times he "loses" he's usually on a team with yugi and he sacrifices himself so they end up winning.

Reading comprehension: 0

Come on user, ya gotta share the scene; youtube.com/watch?v=Tc84S5wMma0

He'd be a filler villain.

this, only youths allowed

Superman hates magic shit, though.

Kaiba is kinda Marvel's Arcade, but with no chills. But, as Lex, he just have the morbid need of make sure to everyone he's fucking better than everyone else.

He probably beat Superman, Kaiba doesn't really threaten people that much anymore, he's just really autistic so Supes doesn't have a reason to cheat.

Superman can win in a 100% fair way with a more or less decent deck. Blue Eyes isn't Meta.

Now I imagine Bruce discussing with Damian about how build a deck and both have some bonding time creating convoluted duel plans.

>the boomer Bruce playing the TGC
>the Zoomer Damian playing Duel Links
And both are p2w pigs

It is in Duel Links.

You mean the game where the main win conditions of ""blue eyes""" decks are non-Blue Eyes cards like Snipe Hunter and Cosmo Brain?

Imagine being so autistic that you give a shit about meta in a fictional setting.

They did Sawatari dirty, he deserved better than being the joke character.

This game is too high iq for me

Really it all depends on which version of Superman we're talking about here. If we're talking silver age/early superman he might do something completely looney/lose the duel on purpose for some greater good or still save the day by losing or something ridiculous.

You just need the right cards youtu.be/sfsqCXlE08E

Attached: shooting_quasar_dragon_by_yugi_master_das3165-pre.png (747x1069, 1.59M)

Kaiba is kind of the Black Manta of Card Games.

His entire life is defined by a hate that he can never satisfy no matter how many times he gets his chance, because ultimately he will be left feeling hollow and empty without a rival for him to hate. He literally conquered the barrier between life and the afterlife just to get his petty card game in because his salt is so powerful it literally bores holes between this world and the hereafter.

The real question is, how can Aquaman beat Kaiba, and would Black Manta become equally autistic to destroy Kaiba to earn the right to defeat Arthur in a card game?

>description
I don't know what any of this shit means

>Ending of the movie almost makes it look like Kaiba's finally accepted that the Pharaoh's never coming back, everyone looks on at him with content that he's moved on.
>Proceeds to build a LITERAL fucking ladder to Egyptian Heaven so he can get his rematch
Am I the only one who could hear Kaiba yelling 'NEEEEEEERDS' all the way to the after-life

Why did Kaiba have to build a machine to get to heaven? Couldn't he just kill himself?

>No one is hurt as a result.
Kaiba will literally figure out Superman's identity, duel Lois, win, force her into slavery while buying all of the globe, just so Superman will duel him seriously. Then he would line his cards with lead.

Kaiba took possession of Quantum Cube after the final duel. He was ready to moved on but the Cube had the power to break the dimensions so he used it. He didn't really build a "machine to get to heaven".

Kaiba would job hard. But his first appearance would introduce Duel Monsters to the DC universe, and his autism powers would begin their work. If no reality benders figure out what's happening in time, he'll return for his revenge in another arc, job again, and then the arc's popularity would cause the creation of a Duel Monsters mega event, the most popular mega event to date. Then it's too late. The DC universe will be entirely consumed by Duel Monsters. Schools will turn into duel academies, Police will arrest criminals after defeating them in matches, super heroes resolve every conflict based on the result of duel monsters.

Attached: fa304ba573934151326b39c566732335[1].png (500x355, 276K)

>Blue has Yami and Yusei
>With Bruno
>with Chazz and Jack

Red is fucked.

>Red has Kaito, Nash, Yuma and Astral.
>with Tron, III, IV and V
I would say they are more or less equal.

Meant for

>king of an alien race
Doesnt that make Superman king of the Kyrptonians by default?

Just a friendly reminder that yugioh is a bigger franchise than superman and the avengers so, seto is clearly the winner

>Yugi
>$19.8 billion
>Batman
>$25 billion
Batman always win

I only mentioned superman and the avengers for a reason. Of course batman will always win (except he lost against spider-man)

Are you saying Spider-man would beat Batman in a duel?

Attached: Based Atem.png (1356x899, 1.33M)

Egyptian heaven isn't normal heaven

Neos and his great ass is the only good answer

>shitty zexal characters matter
lol

Nice argument

He always won best when he actually did an strategy better than spamming blue eyes
>Second duel against yugi: Crush card Virus owned Yugi so hard that he had to pull of bullshit.
>Ring of Destruction+Defense combo only failed once
>Battle City against Yugi:Mastered Obelisk so well that he kept Osiris on a leash and managed to end in a tie when Yugi pulled a destiny draw, Lost again when he tried using Blue eyes
>pyramid of Light movie: deck destruction virus+ Blue Eyes Shining Dragon combo fucking owned Atem and would've won if he kept like that or his "using the gods" trick wasn't interrumpted.
Him being a massive waifufag is ironically what keeps him losing

youtube.com/watch?v=BPwb15DB_Uk&ab_channel=AnimeTN
This is Kaiba best scene

Utopia turbo

Attached: Cards.jpg (1433x2848, 1.88M)

>Official rules
>Being respected ever
Kek

Attached: 20190624_100243.jpg (464x370, 108K)

Do we have a Marvel version of this? Would be fuckin great

Kaiba is a bitch that would threaten to jump off the roof unless Superman forfeits

Under-fucking-rated

>superman says yes then saves him when he does
>kaiba tries to sue him for this
>but you can't sue aliens

I can see Guy using a U.A. deck

Thor would use Nordic Gods centered around Thor, Lord of the Aesir, or Odin, Father of the Aesir

Iron-Man would use the Sky Striker cards because they're Armored ladies that Tony so it combines his two loves, bleeding edge armor tech, and beautiful women.

Cap would use Ally of Justice.or Black Luster Soldier deck.

Based

Attached: black_luster_soldier___super_soldier__gold_rare__by_sangmaitre_d9i6rn9-pre.jpg (740x1080, 220K)

A ritual deck seems the most appropriate for Cap.

>Iron-Man would use the Sky Striker cards because they're Armored ladies that Tony so it combines his two loves, bleeding edge armor tech, and beautiful women.
Nah, Rad Cyber Dragons

>Cap would use Ally of Justice.or Black Luster Soldier deck.
Well.. they got us at there

Attached: SuperSoldierShield-MP16-EN-UR-1E.png (309x450, 373K)

He can do this all day.

I just realized that D/D/D would be the perfect deck for Doom

Attached: das8m26-c1ea1ecd-a4bc-4e74-a901-f685cc3244c4.jpg (622x796, 442K)

Feels like he'd do that or run a Timelord deck where he just shuts people down.

Nah. Doom would realize Timelords are one trick pony that can be easily countered

BIG FIST Gren Maju deck.

>pepsi superman

>Poweful AF
>has a huge exploitable weak point
>depends on "time machine"
Timelords are for KANG

Attached: EmptyMachine-BLRR-EN-ScR-1E.png (481x698, 783K)

This

A Doom vs Kang duel would be insane

Didn't Kang think he was Doom for a while? Or was that just Rama Tut.

Not like it matters because Rama Tut ended up being Kang, and also Immortus.

>Steve defeated Red Skull in a Yugioh duel
The tought of Cap using a Duel disk feels like too much of a mental stretch, tho. Somehow it doesn't happen when you think of Stark or Thor

He was, but Kang is a clusterfuck of so many time paradoxes that they're all probably Kang. Even you.

He places the cards on his shield and tosses it at the enemy so that they can see what his cards are.

>batman builds a bat duel disk
>carries different decks in his belt for specific situations
>modifies batmobile into a d-wheel
>wayne tech sponsored tournament with ulterior motive of scouting potential dangerous opponents

>Stark tinkered the shield enough to be able to do this
it's vibranium, it doesn't have to explain shit

Attached: tumblr_nfl8wzAJtx1t9mrg8o5_250.gif (200x150, 1.09M)

Kaito was better as Paradox

To be fair, Villain vs Villain is one of the most based tropes

Probably Noble Knights, that seem right up his alley.

this thread activated my bump card

Unless he's dueling Yugi and/or Atem, he NEVER loses.

I feel like Cyborg would use a U.A. deck.

Beast Boy would use Ojamas.

Terra would use a rock themed Kokai Meiru deck.

Raven would probably know the rules, but not have a deck.

Starfire would have a bunch of random cards that somehow work together.

Can't think of a deck for Nightwing.

Kaiba can beat Superman in a duel, but loses to Captain Marvel using the Wisdom of Solomon.

Nah, beast boy would use Fur Hire/some other furry group.

Even if 4kids would have butchered it we missed out on Chad Jaden

youtu.be/aSnMNV2d-ms

I thought Jaden was fucking dead after he fused with Yubel

>"What?! The son of Krypton card?! No one has ever played that card!"
>>"It- It has only been out for about 6 months."
>"IMPOSSIBLE! AAAAAAAH!"
>Overly dramatic facial expressions as a counter goes down to 0000
>"Grrrr. You may have bested me this time, but one day soon, I WILL take you down."
And then he flies off in his Blue Eyes White Jetgon or blows up a building or something. Also Mokuba is there.

The L Jet. A giant L on its side that flies around carrying Lex Fucking Luthor.
It cost half a billion dollars to build; let alone the design, employees, and location testing. He flies it over Africa.

What if it was just an amalgam thing, like that Speeding Bullets story? Lexo Kaibor vs Kaltem?

Raven would run Madolches

Attached: 765.png (570x765, 292K)

Nah, I bet she'd use Darklords.

No one would run that shit