Bittersweet Candy Bowl - bcb

16-year-olds need their free candy.

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhzmNRtIp8k
youtube.com/watch?v=YKBw6CikgzA
tiermaker.com/create/bittersweet-candy-bowl-tierlist-6627
bramblepaws.tumblr.com/post/183714763141/alright-im-gonna-try-to-put-all-of-my-thoughts-on
its-not-its.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sue should just find a boyfriend already. She's so... frustrated these days.

Looking forward to patreanon swooping to with the new page where Lucy is correct and awesome for yelling (mike is evil and bad for yelling).

They posted it pretty early last thread, so let's hope that continues

This is kind of Taeshi having it both ways; doing the drama-llama shtick but then making fun of it...and then doing more of it.

I'm on the edge of my seat

Attached: SOON.jpg (308x476, 35K)

inb4 its fucking nothing

polo wipe your mouth

There's been some cute candybooru art these last few days.

Attached: 14260 - Daisy Lucy LucyxDaisy Moonybadger_(Artist).png (520x772, 697K)

Is Lucy a dog?

She's right, tho. She just wanted to go trick or treating, and she's caught up in the middle of drama once more

In that she's a bitch?

Attached: 14261 - Augustus AugustusxLucy Lucy Moonybadger_(Artist).png (527x782, 748K)

So how about that new thicc Jasmine pic

Attached: 8763 - Draw_Stream Jasmine Taeshi_(Artist).png (700x541, 41K)

Attached: 5AF6DBCC-36A7-4A92-8AF7-CCAB8B70A178.jpg (1242x1696, 3.25M)

She had one
fuck you taeshi

Attached: 1560847305919.png (992x624, 271K)

BCB but with meese

Thoughts?

Attached: Male_Moose_Ryan_Hagerty_USFWS.jpg (355x300, 64K)

it won't, but i'll do the best i can to make sure it's no later than 30 minutes

>little babies stay behind
>I'm getting candy
Is Taeshi doing this on purpose?

> 15 year old in bad halloween costume: little babies stay behind
> also: I'm getting candy

Wha?

It's
Fucking
Nothing

>even Daisy leaves
OK, that would make sense as a significant development since she's 100% pro-Mike...except that out-of-character blow-up earlier in the chapter totally undercuts it....and for what?

>little babies who wanna pick fights
I can't even process the level of bullshit we're on right now

Thanks patreonanon

Attached: muh feelings.jpg (446x473, 127K)

That's Lucy's righteous burn? Calling him a baby? Really?

every day Mike becomes more certain that someone needs to die

Attached: 1563237156194.png (246x301, 115K)

A "righteous" burn would only provide evidence that Lucy is being petty. Didn't you hear Lucy is grown up and mature now?

I remember when Mike said all the friends would abandon her for him

Wew

im tracing these vanishing lines, and amaya is just a straight up midget. shes like a whole head shorter than mike, which is saying a lot considering the bobblestyle

Yeah, that pissed me off, too. Why even have her getting sick of his shit so out of nowhere if Mike was going to target her with his next rage fit anyway and have THAT be a better reason for her to seem to hurt here?

>little babies who wanna pick fights

Attached: 18.png (800x1105, 424K)

> little babies who wanna pick fights

Attached: 9b.png (797x479, 658K)

>even Polo left Mike
WTF

Says the passive aggressive cunt who tried to off herself over a trivial thing.

I do so hope Mike just permanently writes her off but that isn't going to happen.

Attached: Bob angry.jpg (1024x682, 52K)

That's what makes DavidxAmaya content so good.

>tfw this pic is on the candybooru

Attached: 4444 - Amaya David DavidxAmaya Hamshi_(Artist).jpg (800x600, 144K)

This is "too furry"? A cartoon cat wearing a bathing suit?

Mike WAS being a bit of a cunt about the whole girlfriend thing. Still kind of sucks he went off with Lucy's gang but I guess that was his only alternative because he isn't smart enough to pick the third option and go hang out with Rachel

>Mike WAS being a bit of a cunt about the whole girlfriend thing
Yeah but that was Polo's fault

To be fair thats pretty damn furry, imagine if they posted the actual image of Jazz they were talking about.

I suppose he's doing it just to get away from Mike. But why? Sue interrupted them but they never finished going over the Sandy issue. And Paulo himself acknowledged that Lucy probably doesn't want him there. Neither Agustus. Sue's always hated him. Amaya doesn't matter.

Somewhat I suppose but Mike still blew up about it rather than just dropping it and try to have a good time. Him yelling at Daisy (rightfully) probably didn't help but hey

Puberty is a natural process.

Paulo probably figured "fuck it I can see this is going to go nowhere" and decided to just fuck off with the bigger crowd.

In the end it all comes down to the gang ending up in Lucy's circle for one reason or another.

Do not read this comic.

He better not go back to Rachel, she deserves so much better.

Attached: [email protected] (640x884, 140K)

Damn hormones in our food supply

These threads are frequently deleted instead of allowing to expire

Attached: 1552381320973.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Sandy is a good girl and can't help having her phone being confiscated and being placed on the casting couch

Attached: _20190722_184139.jpg (2726x2991, 1.18M)

>not posting the kit doodles first

Attached: 14257 - Kit_(Artist) Lucy Mike MikexLucy.png (1146x907, 374K)

Attached: 14258 - Kit_(Artist) Mike Paulo Sue.png (789x400, 121K)

>Suitcases birthday

Oh snap, how we celebrating Yea Forums?

the amount of pics people put on booru really dropped after suit ostracized all the lewd artists. theres barely a page worth of fanart between streams.

amazing how that works.

i wouldnt. hes not famous and itll encourage him to stay a man-child

Fair enough

It's almost like eroticising a romantic comedy / drama comic who's primary point of focus is on which characters will end up in romantic partnerships is normal.

Attached: 1475340940827.png (680x440, 239K)

Still 13 pages left in the chapter? What's next?

Sandy's break-up phone call?

I'mma say yeah it'll probably be a jump back and forth to what Team Lucy is up to and probably talking shit and Mike looking at his phone with a broken stare once it happens.

Cue him fucking off from school or being a zombie for awhile

>this pic of Lucy rubbing Mike's shoulders and nibbling on his ear

Wew.

Attached: 14256 - Lucy Mike MikexLucy Taeshi_(Artist).jpg (900x654, 228K)

It's time like this I'm thankful for Yea Forums X.

its against global rules to complain about mods being faggots, guys

Checked. The expressions are pretty interesting at least, even though not much is happening.

>sad look on Lucy's face
Makes sense, I guess. She's still a huge bitch to him at every opportunity, but she also seems to still care about him given this and the advice she tried to give earlier. I guess she's mentally wrestling with the knowledge that everyone left him for her. She seems sad, but at the same time she's pretty openly shit talking him in front of everybody. As per usual her "heart of gold" doesn't actually affect her actions in any relevant way, it just exists to garner sympathy for her.

>Augustus looking back, expression somewhat spiteful
I wish we knew more about how Gus feels about Mike. I always figured he was projecting the Alej and his gf situation onto Mike and Lucy's relationship and dislikes Mike because of that. Given how much of a plot device Gus has been lately, I'm not hopeful for new developments here. Still, it's weird that he isn't just expressionlessly staring ahead like his so far above-it-all self would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhzmNRtIp8k

Cont. because I wrote too much

>Mike just looks confused
He seemed more upset when just Daisy left him. Maybe he's just as confused as I am at how "Mike is a little baby who picks fights" was Lucy's takeaway and how nobody is attempting to dispute this. I really hope this isn't supposed to be evidence that he actually believed they'd leave Lucy like he said in December. Rachel's birthday party didn't just stop being a thing.

>Daisy seems upset at having to leave him in spite of doing it easily before
Like the last point this also contrasts weirdly with the Daisy leaving him scene earlier. Maybe I'm misreading it and she's just still crying due to being yelled at, but then why would she bother looking back? Maybe she's sad about how spiteful he's become, but she was just angry when she found out before. Weird.

Paulo leaving also irks me, but so has almost everything he's done this chapter. Just more evidence to me that he's not really concerned with why Mike is upset, he just wants him to keep being a good little boy like he used to be.

Why do they torture us with art like this when canon is so much more depressing? It hurts, bros.

Her first line on the page is impossible to take as other than spiteful. It's amazingly badly done if she's supposed to have legit gotten over Mike and just wants to keep away from him.

What if Suitcase had patreanon killed and leaked a fake version of the page.

Sure, but there's other places on this site to mention that they are breaking Yea Forums rules if they keep nuking it.
We'll see

Speaking of the archive someone mentioned Rachel related trips last week.

I'm still waiting for my shortstack user.

Attached: Not_exactly.png (716x743, 145K)

Then that means we get double the content the baggage-approved fandom gets.

thats how they get you. make it illegal to speak out so their rule can be absolute

they came to you, were repulsed by a mix of your face and scent, and turned around

you think mike will get the shit kicked out of him or try to kill himself when hes alone

>Paulo leaving also irks me, but so has almost everything he's done this chapter. Just more evidence to me that he's not really concerned with why Mike is upset, he just wants him to keep being a good little boy like he used to be.
lolwot

He's been giving advice over Sandy which is clearly drawn from his experience with Jasmine where he directly confronted her with the problem and it solved the problem (albeit first leading to a fight).

Don't worry. He won't. The overlords of shitty writers have decided that he will have to cater to the constant emotional ups and down of a sad, fat, whiny fluff ball who cries every ten fucking seconds and who constantly self loathes because she needs everybody's support and constant attention to feel validated. All because Suite think it is adorable. And so Taeshi can have her Mike and Lucy OTP bang in the end. Of course after all that's happened between the four of them it would seem highly unlikely. But hey, that's what forcing it to happen by going against everything that has happened previously is for, right? The part that gets me though is that they constantly tell people that "you never know how it will end" and pretending like we cant see through this shitty forced writing from a mile away.

Why is the chapter called Witch Hunt? I'd say Mike is hunting for a "witch" to blame his problems on, but Daisy is literally dressed as a witch and it doesn't seem to fit.

>The part that gets me though is that they constantly tell people that "you never know how it will end" and pretending like we cant see through this shitty forced writing from a mile away.
Twists for twists' sake are low-tier but it's not like we're getting something good anyway so I'd prefer it go nuts.

Lucy is full of shit. She's wrestling between "I feel kind of bad about the shit Mike's going through even though he hurt me" and "Boy do I like feeling better than him and watching him squirm". She hasn't gotten over him. If he ever legit stopped giving her the time of day in any capacity she would start feeling shitty

Because everyone is ganging up on Mike despite him being right.

Just you wait, Tae is playing the long game you'll see.

Attached: 1531438440453.jpg (300x100, 9K)

Rachel better get a happy ending

She might end up fucking Jordan if she can get over feeling she'd be cucking Matt.

oh god this is the makings of a school shooter. I love how David isn't even on this page.

i want to piss on lucy

He might get sucker punched if anything. I don't think he will try to kill himself. He'll have a thousand yard stare for awhile and be maximum depressed, but I doubt he'll pull a Lucy.

Clearly most amusing outcome is he goes evil path and joins the Alejandro Gang

Attached: Black Hat smile 2.gif (300x169, 959K)

Attached: 400.jpg (480x399, 132K)

>sad look on Lucy's face
She doesn't look sad

Think the end of the chapter will have Lucy eating her haul of candy, then pausing "It's bittersweet..." then ending the fuckin chapter right there.

Also, why isn't Mike just dead yet?

Honestly the most bro move Matt could ever do is tell Rach it's ok.

Attached: nghhh shes so precious.jpg (3312x2337, 867K)

She pretty much has that weird neutral expression she's been wearing lately.

I don't know why Augustus looks so annoyed since he hasn't seemed to have given a shit about anything that's happened in this whole chapter.

Also, what in the legit fuck happened to David. He's in this page, but dissapeares in the next. That's been happening a lot lately. I keep forgetting he's even in this chapter.

Threeway is the answer

>Why isn't Mike just dead yet

Pic. Also form the state of being utterly right

Attached: Zaheed.gif (245x177, 1.27M)

>one night, mike gets really sad and steals the family car
>he speeds down the highway, windows down, blasting initial d
>he passionately screams and shouts sandy's name as loud as he can, tears streaming down his face, right before slamming into an overpass

That's a tasty sandwich.

Forgot pic

Attached: tasty_sandwich.jpg (850x364, 47K)

checked.

and every time i see these old shits i die inside even more. mostly because its low effort lineart and someone wasted their line coloring

A midget approaches, shyly asking if you'd like to dance with her at the senior prom, do you accept?

Attached: c7261f68-ccfe-42bd-8f96-856869472139.png (1280x1280, 262K)

Did you have other pics in mind? Post them on dubschan, it's the least we can do.

He didn't even start the fight!

Attached: 027f6c09037db789e93211e5fe17b7f7cd33a9f35ca6f29c38050187d935c0b0.png (650x450, 17K)

well, look at that. She was right

Attached: 17.png (520x496, 161K)

So are they ever gonna confront her about trying to kill herself?

Only when its revealed either by Seph Cat spilling the beans, or Mike shouting it out of rage and spite

a bikini-clad woman is still not quite SFW

Where is Taeshi going with these characters? This shits boring.

puritan plz

the edgy center of my brain wants him to do it and have his friends not really care because he's lashed out at and hurt them too many times; the only one who would care is lucy, who gets really conflicted at how she basically did the same thing to mike as he did to her.

It feels less like Lucy is trying to ignore Mike, and more like she's using 4D mind games to secretly get everyone to turn on him (like he said they'd do to her) as revenge for making her attempt suicide

Attached: llwtb.png (1200x900, 234K)

>Make her attempt suicide

He didn't make her do shit.

that's not how she sees it.

Always

This looks cute. If I was gonna pick it up, should I start at the beginning or later on?

Start at the start. Enjoy the ride. It never ends

Thanks. Will do

Well yeah she sees it that way even though she's wrong. Its not like he pushed her off the roof. That was her own bullshit

point is she feels that mike's responsible so she'll try to get revenge on him. whether he objectively did or not doesn't matter here, the result's still the same.

Which work place would be completely unfazed by a sexy cat girl in a bikini.

>should I start at the start

Starting at volume 2 is a meme, Suitcase himself said so.

Attached: 20190719_162958.jpg (1072x1464, 177K)

None of them except for Augustus and Mike know about her suicide attempt

Lucy's suicide attempt muddies the waters of this situation so much. Past chapters (before she returned) make clear a sense of guilt regarding Lucy but since she returned it's as if he's just supposed to be salty she won't give him the time of day and doesn't care if he's annoyed, like his bad mood is 100% his own fault when it's already been shown that Lucy's actions have driven him up the wall.

You should not start it. It's not cute, it's a dumpster fire, full of horrible characters who should not speak to each other.

Its a mix of multiple issues leading to a chain reaction of angst and anger

-Personal guilt of her trying to off herself after saying what he did
-Her somewhat egging him at times on in a passive aggressive way from his perspective (and she kind of is). She even poked at the whole killing herself thing when she knew he was following her
-His friends constantly siding with her from his perspective (again most of them do to be fair)
-His relationship with Sandy going nowhere and him failing to admit it to himself
-Him having to listen to his other friends bullshit and he's tired of it in part of dealing with his own bullshit.

I'll admit he was more attentive about Mike being upset than the others were, but making him out as an overall good friend requires you to oversimplify pretty hard. Paulo used to give advice, yeah, but lately he's just been a dick about it. Staying solely focused on Sandy is bad, too, given that a lot of Mike's problems are actually Lucy-related, which he'd never talk with Paulo about because Paulo has repeatedly shown he'd drop Mike in a second if he had to choose between them. See when he choked Mike with his scarf because Lucy wouldn't sit with them, ironically right before calling Abbey out for assaulting him. Everything about the way he tried to force Mike to be happy with everyone just made everything worse, too. If he'd still dragged him over but then just trick-or-treated normally I bet things would have gone a lot better.

As for the fight, it's been a while since I read the whole comic, but you're talking about the one in Pillow Talk, right? Where Paulo threw a bitch fit and then slunk away with his tail between his legs when Jasmine said something back? I'm noticing first off that nobody else, say Abbey or Augustus, inserted themselves into the equation and yelled at Jasmine for him, stopping to act like he's being a dumbass before and after. I wonder how he would've reacted if that had happened.

I know a lot of people just expect Paulo to be brash and don't mind it, but to me he seems to have made things worse at every turn.

For me, it's Mike attempting to slit his wrists, surviving, and having to wear a long sleeved shirt to prevent anybody from finding out. And eventually there's a dramatic scene where somebody catching him by surprise and sees the bandages on his forearms. Him getting the shit kicked out of him beforehand might be good, once they learn that Lucy tried to suicide and Mike knew.

Her mouth is turned down on the sides and her eyes seem softer than usual, it looks sadder than her neutral face to me.

Attached: desk despair.jpg (306x306, 26K)

Read until the end of chapter 75. Taeshi had planned for this to be the final chapter back when she was having a rough patch and going through therapy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKBw6CikgzA

Maaan so close to trip quads...

Attached: 14180 - Amaya Daisy David Jasmine Jessica Katie Lucy Rachel Stacy Sue Taeshi_(Artist) Tess comic.png (800x1136, 381K)

amaya is best girl

She's pretty good but don't push it.

Attached: my-image.png (1020x694, 284K)

>you're talking about the one in Pillow Talk, right? Where Paulo threw a bitch fit and then slunk away with his tail between his legs when Jasmine said something back?
You seem to remember it poorly because Paulo complained that Jasmine spent little time with him (the implication being that he always came last). Jasmine response was to get nasty and call him a slacker. He left rather than get into a fight.

This was presented was a flashback at Lucy's party. Afterwards Jasmine was told she was in the wrong by the Great Wise Lucy.

She's not enough of a character for her to be judged either good or bad. Even Molly has more character than her

>Jess B tier
Way, way too high.

TBF pre-Madison Jess was B-tier, interesting character, wrong thing for the right reason arc, subtle lesbian for Lucy. Tae would have probably gone the unrequited live route with her and Lucy if the influx of tumblr did not require a successful lesbian relationship.

He's better off without em

>You seem to remember it poorly
I'll admit I remember the context poorly but I went back and read that scene in order to comment on it. Granted, Jasmine started it with her "you're just making me feel bad" nonsense, but Paulo's behavior afterwards is a few steps further than just being direct. If he was so averse to fighting he wouldn't have been interrupting and cursing at her. He left because she hurt his feelings. Paulo's always been a glass cannon.

>Great Wise Lucy
I'm glad that we agree this is annoying, at least.

She was interesting but she was a cunt.

If you're ranking on who's interesting Matt and Amaya are too high.

It's been a while since

tiermaker.com/create/bittersweet-candy-bowl-tierlist-6627

>yfw Alejandro chooses now to pick off Mike when he's alone after being a no show for so long
>wears a Jason mask or some other slasher attire for good measure

Attached: fucked up shit.png (489x489, 324K)

>Paulo's always been a glass cannon.
If only this flaw was examined instead of him being vaguely "terrible".

Any list without Sue near the top is automatically wrong

Attached: my-image.png (1064x746, 343K)

Attached: my-image.png (1064x746, 345K)

Attached: unknown.png (675x690, 276K)

Any list without Molly near the top is automatically wrong

indeed, brother

Attached: molly cookies.png (538x398, 103K)

M O L L Y

Attached: bestcat.jpg (539x773, 65K)

It is a beautiful day to fuck shit up bois!

School shooter Mike, when?

Attached: 22e0b7ccb32837af90676244111dd069.png (734x442, 411K)

>The day after Halloween starts with everyone arriving to school
>Seems Mike is late but no one really except for Paulo
>Everyone's chatting and talking oblivious to the hodded kid walking into the school
[Pumped Up Kicks Intensifies]

molly is at the top of every list that ranks girls from worst to best.

and ones that show who's fans are the most cancerous as fuck

People shouldn't be this angry about cute girls.

Attached: puremollyposting.jpg (494x295, 28K)

how do you call yourself a molly fan but cant take bantz?

fuckin poser

noice

that is too cute. b%

only girls with tumblr jew noses and who actually are transitioning boys are allowed

Both of them

Attached: 7H3dTh09.jpg_large.jpg (1000x1600, 244K)

>tfw forgot all about this series thanks to Kaguya Sama
>find out Taeshi drew Lucy as Kaguya

Attached: 148581274128.png (356x354, 85K)

ffs i wanted those 3 days

Can y'all imbeciles stop to trying getting the thread deleted?

it's better off dead

That's one juicy Jasmine

>i wanted those 3 days
What did he mean by this?

i think he meant that instead of getting banned, his post just got deleted

no, i meant i dont have new pics to get banned with. cause someone posted them

Attached: EB92DEE3-F0AC-4580-9FDC-E645590A061B.png (1216x746, 347K)

make new ones then.

i cant draw, man

Has the Mike suffering gone too far? I want more of it
>Even Paulo follows her after that date and after hugging Mike a few chapters ago
This is delicous

Attached: 1563755210584.jpg (914x514, 126K)

I'm done having this fictional cat drama webcomic live in my head rent-free. I've just been waiting for a character to call lucy out on what she's doing, but I'm pretty sure I'd be waiting for at least 6 months, maybe a year for that.

We literally just got sexy Jasmine, please wait a few weeks before asking for more.

If ever.

Attached: witnessed.gif (500x190, 1.32M)

Madison and Rachel my favorite characters

>Should I go with the girl who is apparently friends with daisy's supposed rapist and dumped me. Also candy, lots of candy
>Or should i be around the emotional cat who has girlfriend issues and face slammed me over her just because I took his phone

Attached: 1563586625235.jpg (800x349, 72K)

Really Paulo was in a touch spot

Between a rock and a hard place

Both are shit choices but one offers more candy

The other also made Daisy cry. Not a hard feat to accomplish, but that made the choice easier for Paulo

Oh Maishul...you fucked up now asshole.

Attached: 30.png (800x1136, 265K)

Anyone else find Lucy really sexy in that dress? No, just me?

Lucy is pretty much in the top 10 worst Yea Forums characters of all time

yes
just you

No one wants to deal with the sandy shit. not even sandy herself

Attached: lol mike.png (800x1105, 259K)

Better he find out now that his 'friends' aint shit and they can go get sucked up into the poisonous black hole that is Lucy.

They'll realize too late just how right he is

I much preferred this one. Looks very easy to lift.

Attached: She will do whatever you ask.png (960x1280, 2.32M)

Lucy has done nothing wrong since coming back while mike has become unhinged now that he fucked up his backup security blanket

>Both Abbey AND Paulo at the top

I'm intrigued.

>Lucy has done nothing wrong since coming back

She came back. That's pretty wrong

Attached: Smiling Vergil.png (401x351, 194K)

M...Mike was right...

Attached: pk Mike.png (537x508, 354K)

He's right about Lucy and the shit about his friends. He's wrong about Sandy and that shit needs to end or get revamped.

added a couple of characters who deserve to be listed

Attached: bcb ranking.png (1064x749, 363K)

I hate myself for doing this, but at the same time I'm having a think

Attached: 1563830843256.png (683x382, 491K)

Did anyone save that image of that dbz parody where Lucy kills phone sandy like frezia did to kirllin?

she's being cruel to mike, who's been trying to apologize this entire time. And while that's perfectly understandable considering what he said to her, it's also slowly bringing him to the same low that lucy was at.

She's being a passive aggressive bitch about things. She practically screams 'I don't care, can't you see hard I don't care' in Mike's face.

The subtle difference is in the eyebrows. Chapter 91 Lucy is a petite and submissive kitten.

Mike could move on with his life and focus on his relationship with sandy and forget about lucy.

Attached: 1561037403767.jpg (700x700, 153K)

>Focus on his relationship with Sandy

What relationship?

this isn't a mike story, user

Do not read this comic

The problem is that his relationship with Sandy is flagging and he has shitty friends. Cutting all ties is hard for a teen to consider even if he really should. Were this not a shitty teen drama he'd focus on finding a way to be happy with himself without Sandy or anyone.

Why would you do this?

His girlfriend won't talk to him even though he's contacted her. All of his friends are obsessed with Lucy and Lucy wants nothing to do with him, which is an unavoidable conflict. He cannot escape this without just finding a new friend group, which you know isn't going to happen. Also , Mike isn't allowed to do things unless Lucy or Paulo are involved.

Attached: stir up trouble.jpg (600x570, 39K)

hard to work on a relationship with a ghost.

that's basically where I'm at. Like, half of this drama shouldn't even be a thing? Where are these kids' parents and why aren't they helping with these issues? I saw lucy's mom once, I know at least she exists.

>bramblepaws.tumblr.com/post/183714763141/alright-im-gonna-try-to-put-all-of-my-thoughts-on
what do we think about this

>been trying to apologize this entire time
Only a moron would accept his piss poor apologies
/thread

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-22-16-56-42.png (609x549, 495K)

i ain't gonna read dat shit nigga

Agreed, but she's not letting him attempt to apologize in the first place, and insulting him for even trying. This leaves him unable to resolve his feelings of guilt and keeps him from either moving on or working to fix things. Ironically, mike would be better off if he was unrepentant about it, because then he could ignore lucy like she's ignoring him.

I can't make white pee to these screaming naked cat children. What's the point of this comic.

>Next update shows Mike staring vacantly at the crowd of departing peers that used to be his friends
>Sandy calls Mike just as he pulls himself back together to tear him apart for having his dumb friend fight his battles for him regarding their relationship
>Sandy sighs and tell Mike that this was a long time coming
>Panels fade to black
>Not much of Mike is seen for a while besides small glimpses and a few characters mentioning that 'Mike's been sorta...different.'
>After a bit Mike is shown to be without scarf and sporting a different goofy article of clothing
>Rest of the cast discuss various degrees of worry of Mike now that he hasn't been around to balance out Lucy's own attitude issues
>When confronted Mike shrugs and says "He decided to grow up" then proceeds to explain that he's done getting wrapped up in everyone's emotional baggage
Mike walks off whilst winking at a small group of watching girls who all blush and begin to talk amongst themselves.
>Lucy watches this and passive aggressively states "Wow, I guess Mike is the new Paulo."
>Daisy and Paulo finally snap and proceed to beat Lucy with their book bags which triggers Sue's world war 2 flashbacks and suddenly remembers the dog with shades that carried her 2 miles on his back whilst the mortars rained hellfire all around them.
>Augustus falls over dead to reveal it was that friggin yoshi all along.
>Taeshi and Soupy reveal they are alternate personalities that inhabit the same emotionally disturbed Amish man that once stumbled upon his cousins box of 'foreign comic books' and never truly recovered.

>Not Enough Rings still doesn't get an update

Man, Mike is dealing with alot more grief and strife then Lucy ever did and Lucy tried to off herself over petty shit.

Imagine if everyone DID abandon Lucy and treat her like total shit like they do Mike.

>but she's not letting him attempt to apologize in the first place,
you can't make someone accept an apology

This would be pretty good if it weren't for the fact that we all know Tae is a shit writter who doesn't think this deeply about her characters.

>Man, Mike is dealing with alot more grief and strife then Lucy ever did
Imagine really believing this

there's a difference between letting someone try to say they're sorry, then telling them "I don't forgive you", and deliberately ignoring and silencing them so they can't tell you that they're sorry.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x276, 2.29M)

I read this a while ago and the thread would probably be gone by the time I managed to force myself to go through it again. From what I remember she overplays how manipulative Mike was and makes it out as thought Lucy wasn't being passive aggressive about Sandy from day one. At the time I remember her successfully convincing me that it couldn't technically be called abuse, but Lucy was still way more of a bully than Mike was. Honestly no matter how well somebody defends her, I'll never be happy with the way the narrative coddles Lucy.

It's good for if you want to feel like a teenager again, which is to say a mixture of depression/dread and impotent frustration. At least that's how it is for me. I live for the pain.

Imagine really refuting it, lucyfag-chan~

Then mike should take a hint instead of trying to get his way all the time

Pretty solid desu. Lucy was still slightly worse imo for initiating the shitty behaviour in the first place, but it only drops her one tier below Mike.

>and deliberately ignoring and silencing them so they can't tell you that they're sorry.
Lucy never did that, what are you smoking? She did give Mike a chance to say he was sorry, and then she refuted the apology. She didn't silence him, and she has all the right to ignore him

Attached: 25[1].png (800x1105, 321K)

oh, I legitimately forgot about this. okay, disregard me then.

Most of Mike's problems came from his denial of the state of his relationship with Sandy and he lashing out at people who bring it up. If he just faced that he and Sandy probably isn't going to work and apologize to his friends about exploding at them, most of his problems would be fixed.

Sandy is a bust and Lucy seems like a long shot. Does Mike still have a chance at the Daisy Bowl?

Sunk cost fallacy.

Attached: 1563217203685.png (500x672, 59K)

Isn't Mike's mom almost never home / works late?

Your asking a 16 year-old to abandon his dream model gf that he met when he was like 5. He thinks he's gonna marry her and somehow she'll be less busy after HS as if her career isn't gonna get busier.

Everbody has a breaking point. The question is what more will take for Mike to reach his

You know what that's fair desu

I'd say what would it take for her to do a Halloween snap for him but let's be real she's not doing anything that "childish"

Attached: 14245 - Draw_Stream Mike Sandy Taeshi_(Artist).png (1200x800, 809K)

The problem is, now that Lucy is back in town, he can deflect any accusation of problem with Sandy, and blame it on Lucy for his state of mind. He wouldn't even need to break up with Sandy, he just needs to admit to himself, and his friends, that the problems with Sandy are bigger than just her not answering his texts.
They'd come to his help if he asked

Unsure and it might have been some sort of alternate scenario thing but didn't Lucy accept his apology at one point before this (though that may have been before she tried offing herself)?

So with his bridges burned with his current friend group, what do people predict for future Mike?

My money is on joining the Abbey and Jasmine table, for some fun Mike / Haley hijinks. It's been a while since that Abbey / Jasmine chapter and we need more exposition.

Attached: 14221 - Draw_Stream Haley Jasmine Mike Taeshi_(Artist).png (1200x800, 155K)

Yeah, in the changing room at the end of the play chapter. Not an au.

>More abbey
Can we not? Let him stay there and never appear again

you mean this one? That looks more like she decided to just say whatever to send him away because she was going to be dead in a few hours anyway. The crooked smile in the last panel is kind of ominous that way

Attached: 36[1].jpg (800x1124, 363K)

My prediction is he reaching rock bottom and be left with no one. Then it all blow up in flames with either he realizing that his relationship with Sandy is doomed to fail (with he possibily lashing at her) or Sandy herself breaking up with him beacuse she already noticed that the relationship is doomed. He then will go back to his friends and beg forgiveness and they will forgive him (except Lucy, who will probably keep giving him the could shoulder).

If that occurs I highly doubt Mike will immediately seek to reconcile with his friends. He is going to want to be as far away from them and anyone as possible. Expect him to just fuck off from school for awhile being depressed or some shit.

Kind of agree with you except for the last part. If all that before happens, I envision Lucy being the first to offer him a shoulder to cry on, maybe after a chapter of her swimming in self-doubt and reminiscence, kinda like picrelated but inverted, at the end of which she'll realize she can't let Mike be in the same state she was in when it was Mike giving her the cold shoulder.
But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part

Attached: guilt.jpg (760x7355, 2M)

normie highschool boys who get sweated on as much as mike does wouldve bent over one of these girls at least once. this is just a fairytale told by a woman

Lucy was a cunt to a boy she liked for years until he got sick of her and blew her off. She ignored all of her other friends and tried to kill herself because she's emo.

Mike was a cunt to that other cunt for a couple of months and gets shit from his friends (not once has he had nothing to complain about when he yells at them) and is getting ignored by a girlfriend he's been devoted to.

He HAS had it worse.

She could could have shown an ability to learn from her experiences when she dumped Paulo but she was both flippant and overly harsh.

He's been upset with Lucy since Acapulco though. Lucy and his friends being shitty to him is arguably what drove him to rely on Sandy so heavily in the first place. Lucy isn't some scapegoat, she's a legitimate problem that's really messing him up. Sandy is just one of many people he can't rely on for emotional support.

>he just needs to admit to himself
Fair enough
>and his friends
it's none of their business

>They'd come to his help if he asked
How?

I think you're right. Evidence from previews, the patreon banner, and Tae's usual buffer size suggest he breaks up with her at the end of this chapter and spends some time afterward shell-shocked.

>>They'd come to his help if he asked
>How?
This.

Paulo might try, but *as seen in this chapter* Daisy is more likely to complain about her own problems with Sandy. Sue hasn't once treated Mike like a friend in this series so it's hard to imagine her doing anything. Lucy hates Mike. David is a meme.

>Jasmine returning to school after summer holidays
>puberty hitting her like a truck
>outgrowing her old clothes, going out all natural
>finding it really easy to convince guys to join the environmental club
>watching Paulo silently suffer at what he gave up

Being Jasmine is blessing

Dunno. Way I see it, Mike has had it rougher as a lot of Lucy's shit is her own fault

Lucy
-The love or envy of everyone
-Pushes 95% of them away
-Has available mother and family to confide in
-Person she truly cares about tries to hook up with her but she shuts him down hard and makes him look stupid
-Smacks him around like a jerkass until someone finally points out to him that is actually bullshit and he shouldn't put up with that. Inevitably driving him away
-Tries to off herself when he tells her off then later tries to make an attempt at an apology
-Makes him look like the bad guy
-Comes back to stir more passive aggressive drama, acting like a cunt to everyone
-Still treated as right and everyone still kisses her ass despite her attitude and behavior

Mike
-Was originally the voice of reason for the gang dealing with everyone else's drama
-Mother appears to be working most of the time
-Gets made a fool of and smacked around by Lucy until someone tells him that is shit behavior and he tells her off
-She proceeds to try to off herself like a nutjob and make him feel super guilty
-Friends always kissing Lucy's ass and willing to cut her slack but always rag on Mike when he bitches about something
-Some of said friends taking his phone and shit sometimes
-His relationship he puts so much stake in is basically a dead end that he refuses to admit
-Friends ditch him once again.

Most of the characters in this series make their own bullshit (Paulo is mostly an exception), but Lucy is worse than Mike in this regard.

You can't say Mike's shit isn't his own fault too. Hell his obsession with Sandy alone has been the root of half his problems.

I'd go with this Mike causes some of his problems to a degree but Lucy is far worse. Mike just has the shittier end of the stick

She looks pretty put-out by her own huge ass, though.

Oh yeah also

Lucy

-Two overly protective brothers
-Kinda absent Dad
-At least 3-4 possible love interests on the side at any time - frequently plays with their emotions and flirts
-Constantly reassured she is valid,protected and pampered when her feelings and love-life comes up (Unless it's Daisy)
-Every decision or idea she has is usually met with positive reassurance and praise
-Unapologetically never changes or compromises, never is forced to rethink shit she's done

Mike

-Toddler brother who doesn't know shit
-Biggest bitch ever little sister who hasn't been shown close to him at least
-Kinda absent dad
-Has multiple possible love-interests but keeps boundaries
-Constantly harassed about his love-life,status and feelings then usually berated about it non-stop
-Every decision he makes is under intense scrutiny
-Is forced to adhere to other's expectations of him and sacrifices alot of his own feelings for the well-being of others.

>-Biggest bitch ever little sister who hasn't been shown close to him at least
>who hasn't been shown close to him

Attached: haley wants to fuck mike.jpg (650x298, 70K)

>-Unapologetically never changes or compromises, never is forced to rethink shit she's done
Not entirely true; the flashback showing Mike kissing her is framed with her regretting rejecting him.

More recently there's this, which seems to imply she knows she's to blame for the end of her good relationship with Mike...which somehow doesn't translate into any forbearance of him at all.

Attached: 16.png (1204x367, 289K)

I want Molly to leave...inside a bodybag, if possible.

Molly is forever!

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-093055.jpg (636x1020, 235K)

Attached: girl scout.png (674x721, 310K)

remember when suit created a website dedicated to policing memes?

Attached: proof he created the meme police website.png (859x896, 131K)

Attached: sunglasses.gif (400x288, 1.49M)

coming next year in the theaters Suicide 2

Hoping Mike is able to resist and come out on top.

That or Rachel saves him

Where does Rachel come in at?

It would actually be Mike coming in, if you know what I'm saying

>tfw all it takes to get Mike back to normal is a good fuck from best girl

Attached: thumbs up move.gif (320x240, 489K)

So who is and isn't a virgin from Bittersweet Candy Bowl?

Non-Virgin-Losers

Paulo
Rachel
Jess
Augustus
Sandy
Tessa

Virgin-Losers

Mike
David
Amaya
Sue
Daisy
Jordan
Matt
Jasmine
Abbey

Maybe

Madison (?)
Lucy (??)

sandy is a virgin. her getting blacked is a meme.
lucy is a virgin, but almost lost it twice
as dumb as thes charcaters are sometimes, none are going to bang madison ever

Taeshi made some comment that implies she retcon'd Lucy and Paulo's pre-suicide makeup session to sex, as little sense as that makes, logically.

lol really?

tae doesnt know what to do with the comic anymore. but she cant stop or both of them and their cat will die

>Augustus asking the question everyone else asks
Just because you point it out in your comic doesn't make it OK.

I mean if Paulo did fuck Lucy, it was a super quicky or she just gave him a blowjob.

He really did though.

It's not that weird for 15 year olds to go trick or treating. But I guess acceptance varies between regions, it's not looked down upon where I live, teens just seem to treat it like a fun get together, hang out with friends from school in witch hats and get free candy. I guess it's weirder if you're 20 and out of school though.

I mean, assuming Taeshi even remembers, this is obviously going to be what Mike said to Lucy to make her attempt suicide blowing up in his face with him ending up alone. Yeah, most likely his relationship with Sandy is fucked and he will be spending time alone. The way I see it going is that Lucy will probably throw that in Mike's face while he stews in his own loneliness, eventually choosing to take the high road and attempt to reconcile with him. No one else will want to at first but eventually they will give him a second chance. Lucy and Mike probably start to repair their relationship and MAYBE start to fall for each other again (as dumb as that sounds) but BAM Sandy shows up feeling like she treated Mike unfairly and more drama ensues.

>this is obviously going to be what Mike said to Lucy to make her attempt suicide blowing up in his face with him ending up alone
These threads have been predicting this for YEARS.

That's why I said obviously.

ur mom is obviously

I just don't see how it's supposed to be cathartic since he didn't even believe a word he was saying

'cause lucy good mike bad

There's a rule against furshit

Not anymore apparently.

Wonder how Paulo and/or Lucy would react if they learned about it

Paulo once questioned why Rachel didn't like Mike as every other girl does. She said he was too sure of himself and she liked pathetic guys.

Well he not very sure of himself these days and he's pretty damn pathetic.

Attached: not actually rachel.jpg (484x502, 59K)

>she liked pathetic guys
Why hasn't Rachel married me yet then?

Make them pay, Mike.

Attached: 1494008412182.png (519x325, 127K)

He started the open hostility phase of this whole shitshow but he wasn't exactly picking a fight. The phrase kind of implies he willingly entered the situation looking for conflict, but he didn't even want to be there in the first place.

Man, this comic used to be so good. What went so fucking wrong?

Why isn't the girlfriend talking with him again?

>Sandy's mom is taking her phone to make her focus on her job
>she no longer needs Mike for emotional support
>she is cheating on him and feels guilty
Take your pick. There's no clear answer yet, just a few educated guesses. I think it's a combo of 2 and 3, personally.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR.
>Dragged to lucy's team
>starts getting questioned about his gf
>people keep bringin her up
>he obviously doesn't want to talk about it
>daisy brings her up for the 4th time this night
>mike gets fucking upset as anyone would
>paulo steals his phone
>tells his girlfriend she's a cunt (he isn't wrong but still)
>leave him alone like he's the one who started the fight
i love how the fight didn't start when everyone started picking on mike NO, the fight started when he decided to defend himself. WTF.
AND this is david's fault and he is nowhere to be found is he playing 4D chess?

Attached: mike is bad.png (1052x621, 261K)

Imagine, Mike X Rachel
>Mike stops being a fucking wuss with girls
>isloyal
>will lover her forever
>Rachel gets more cat dick

bobbleheads happened. they represent the shift to lazy, pandering shit.

#bringbackoldbcb

David's chaos magic is growing to the point where he's escaping the comic. If you see a brown dog in your peripheral vision, run.

>this will never happen
Pic related. We gotta get some drawfags on this one.

Attached: a whole lot.jpg (214x320, 18K)

>its the first one
>she reads messages of her boyfriend slowly losing all his friends, lonely and depressed
>sees the countless times he tried to talk
>most recent text: a suicide note, 1 hour ago

actually, EVERYONE else's obsession with sandy has been the root of their problems. if you read carefully you'll see mike NEVER brings up sandy it's always the other retards

OOF. im gonna need some page sauce on that, PLEAAAAASE.
Also, has mike been shrinkin this last chapter?...

it's daisy's witchcunt spell, he is slowly making mike a manlet so no girl wants him.

Attached: manlet spell.jpg (800x612, 97K)

Either option makes her pre-suicide freakout hilarious in retrospect.
>when you get a second chance with your husbando but the consolation prize just took your ass virginity

I fucking miss Old Mike. He was the best character by far.

Meanwhile Daisy's ice cream addiction is becoming a national case study in why excess bovine growth hormone in dairy is a bad thing.

>drawfags
You called?

Attached: mikexrachel.png (1438x1190, 116K)

>since he didn't even believe a word he was saying
we're not supposed to know that, though. It's obvious as fuck, but the reader isn't supposed to know that.

>Meanwhile, Sandy's mom gets a weird sense of satisfaction and a mild arousement
>the suicide note get her over the edge, she starts schlicking it to Mike's pictures on Sandy's phone until Sandy walks in on her

>didn't read the suicide chapter

Rachel gently sexually bullying Mike is cute! Cute!

Poor Mike. Paulo may have stayed if you didn't make Daisy cry

Augustus made daisy cry. Of course he's got a spiteful look

We haven't seen Mike display his athletic prowess in some time.

He should do so by lifting Rachel up and pinning her with ease.

This, whenever mike speaks the truth one of the cast would without fail bring up sandy to instantly put him in the wrong. It's a logical short circuit that instantly absolves mike's "friends" of any wrongdoing.

>mike should
You act as if this "mike" we have here has any agency at all. He's being written by a bipolar autist that wouldn't know about the mature thing to do if it bit her ass.

>bipolar autist

*Borderline Personality Autist.

Lucy with hair, yay or nay?

Attached: 14263 - Lucy.png (900x900, 167K)

Absolutely disgusting.

Gives me something to grab onto

Yeah its bullshit but Mike should have tries to keep his cool better. Then again after everything it's not too weird for him to be pissed

>Yeah its bullshit but

its-not-its.info/

That's what her cheek tufts are for.

Attached: handlebars.png (912x1920, 1.21M)

>YFW the next day Mike comes to school in a hoodie

Attached: 1494861369611.png (580x564, 80K)

I need more Mike/Rachel pics

W R A T H

i would be so so happy, after 8 years of this shit i just want it to end, and after all the shit he kept silence about, this would be a perfect ending

....i'd be happy with this ending actually,

Best end

Thats her thing lately. Its so fucking boring to read this comic.

Attached: 'It's the only thing I've ever known'.png (293x248, 48K)

>Its so fucking boring

its-not-its.info/

happy lucy ? whats the whole pic ?

Porn.

*points gun to lucy's head*
Well?....SAY IT.

Attached: 1500090383356.png (362x441, 144K)