>Hello there, children!
>Hey Chef.
>How's it goin'?
>Bad.
>Why bad?
>Chef, we're intolerant.
>Intolerant of who?
>Gays, I guess.
>Now why do you wanna go be intolerant of gay people, children? I thought you knew better.
>Well we didn't think we were, but Mr. Garrison has this new assistant, and we're really uncomfortable around him.
>Children, a lot of times the reason get uncomfortable around gay people is that they have some issues themselves. You have to ask yourself, "What is it about their behavior that, for some reason, makes me uncomfortable?"
>Well, I guess it's mostly the way Mr. Garrison stuck a gerbil up Mr. Slave's ass.
>Right. And you see, children, that's why you need to- Whoa! What?!

Attached: 46dc667d-bc41-4f35-aee9-43a329bd21c1_screenshot.jpg (642x480, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/features/south-park-20-years-history-trey-parker-matt-stone-928212
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrd29-_O3I
southpark.cc.com/clips/166712/role-playing-goes-too-far
youtube.com/watch?v=L6SAd6zSiG0
youtu.be/4nkIuzMNFKU
youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM
youtube.com/watch?v=QjFQi7aMPFM
youtube.com/watch?v=W3EAUDcZrN8
youtube.com/watch?v=206Ov504_7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not just sure we're HIV Positive.

>Alright, Mr. Douche
>that's not my name!
>ok then, Mr. Asshole

>Hippies. They’re everywhere. They wanna save Earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.

>Wow dude, your dad's a perv and your mom tried to kill you.
>Yeah. Boy, you fellas are sure gonna rip on me at school now.
>We sure are.

Kenny crying after Cartman eats the skin off of every piece of chicken.

Attached: WellwornEarnestAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 938K)

>Chef, what would a priest want to stick up my butt?
>Goodbye
The delivery on this one is perfect.

Who's this Chief character you guys keep talking about?

Oh no one, just the only adult that the children trusted.

He was the grade school chef that the main characters would ask for advice. A lot of the time his answer would be breaking into song about having sex with women (his own original songs, nonetheless) Unfortunately he was killed off in a very gruesome manner, because his voice actor was angered by the anti-scientology episode and quit.

>We killed our teacher and they found our sea men in her stomach!

>Just answer me this Tweek: what do you see as positive about toddler murder?
>uh...uh...it's...it's easy?
>...Yes, it IS easy...
>he was killed off in a very gruesome manner, because his voice actor was angered by the anti-scientology episode and quit.
This is actually a misconception. Hayes suffered a stroked and someone from the organization quit on his behalf.
hollywoodreporter.com/features/south-park-20-years-history-trey-parker-matt-stone-928212
>Isaac Hayes did not quitSouth Park; someone quitSouth Parkfor him. What happened was that in January 2006 my dad had a stroke and lost the ability to speak. He really didn't have that much comprehension, and he had to relearn to play the piano and a lot of different things. He was in no position to resign under his own knowledge. At the time, everybody around my father was involved in Scientology — his assistants, the core group of people. So someone quitSouth Parkon Isaac Hayes' behalf. We don't know who.

>And I've got the sea men.
>Wow. That's a lot of sea men you've got there, Cartman.
>Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley.
>That's cool.
>Yeah, and the sweet thing is, this stupid asshole didn't even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose. Heh.

Well he lost the ability to speak, so he might as well have quit then. The problem is that they got the nutjobs to do it when it should have been an independent agent or at least his family that should have done it

The whole breast cancer episode is one of my favourites. It's a rare recent one of the kids just doing school things and Cartmen being such a chicken shit is hilarious and then at the end when everyone is like "Our opinion of you could not get any lower" and off course Cartman shitting on Garrason's desk
It's one of they few South Park episodes that doesn't feel like it was written in a day

>he just wants no part of it
>shows up later having changed his mind and prepared a bag of things to help the kids disappear
>after they explain in more detail he's relieved

Why does Cartman like having penises in his mouth so much? First Ralph, then Butters. Does Cartman just like the taste of dick? If you wanna get creepy, probably the taste of foreskin. It would explain his hatred of the jews in a totally logical and undeniable way. 100% logical.

>Screw you guys. I'm going home

>what cartman sees when he closes his eyes

The sea men episode had the best Chef chat

KFC chicken skin isn't even good. It's just old bread and frying fat.

>That episode when Chef and Elton John sings about the miracle of prostitues

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!

Attached: south-park-s05e03c09-cripple-fight-16x9.jpg (960x540, 71K)

>KFC chicken skin isn't even good. It's just old bread and frying fat.
>intentionally leaving out the secret blend of eleven herbs and spices to downplay the deliciousness of KFC's fried chicken

Nice try, Popeye.

>Hello there Children
>Chef, what would a priest want to stick up my butt?
>goodbye
Everytime

That scene after this one with Principal Victoria is even better
>You demonstrate a lack of tolerance for Mr. Garrison's behavior. In fact, I believe you used the words "sick queer" to describe his conduct in class?
>He *is* a sick queer!

the end of butter's own episode

>no i'm lying

>'My Final Solution' by Kyle Broflovski. My dad is the smartest guy in the whole wide world. He has taught me that all poor people are actually things called clods. I wanna live in a world of only gods so my idea to make America better is put all the poor people into camps. If we get rid of them, there will be nothing but rich people, and there won't be any hunger, poverty or homeless people, 'cause they'll all be dead.
Early South Park has so many great gems. No idea why Trey and Matt hate it so much considering how South Park turned to shit in recent years.

Attached: 1530659627283.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

What's the joke?

Well, where else was I going to go, Detroit?

Expecting fast food eaters to have taste or discernment

I've rewatched the early seasons of South Park these last few months as my dinnertime viewing, coming to the last few episodes of Season 4 atm. I 100% agree, early season South Park is charming gold. Not perfect, but very good and better than the last two seasons of the show.

I have a theory that americans are pressured to unreasonably hate their earlier productions and alter them retroactively. Everyone has a drive to criticise older works, but look at Lucas butchering his classics. Star Wars is perceptive enough to rip on this, but even it has sort of given in to this mindset.

>Sometimes you kill your teacher, and they find your semen in her stomach after you-wait, WHAT THE WHAT!?

>If we don't disarm that snuke, everyone in the town of South Park is going to die...for ever!

>Oh my god, we killed Kenny.
>We killed Kenny?
>Yeah, we killed Kenny, we're bastards.

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x768, 92K)

Honestly this upset me a little. But that's probably because I lived a poor kids life.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 870K)

Wasn't there a joke where chef just freaks out and asks them why they never come to him with normal problems?

shut up, mimsy!

Yeah, they were asking him what a prostitute was. Eventually he relented and started singing a song about prostitutes.

It's when they ask him what's a prostitute.

ATF guy : we'll handle this like we did with waco . Reporter: but you totally screwed up waco and killed a bunch of innocent people. ATF guy : ...........*holds up squeaky toy* you see this? Reporter: yea. ATF guy: *throws it* GO GET IT! . * reporter actually chases after it*

Found it
>Hello there, children!
>Hey, Chef
>Chef, what's a prostitute?
>Dag-nabbit children! How come every time you come in here
you gotta be askin' me questons that I shouldn't be answering?!
"Chef, what's the clitoris?" "What's a lesbian, Chef?" "How come they
call it a rim jub, Chef?" For once, can't just come in here and say,
"Hi Chef. Nice day, isn't it?"
>Hi Chef. Nice day, isn't it?
>It sure is! Thank you.
>Chef, what's a prostitute?

Early south park was a lot of fun, no idea why people don't like it

>his voice actor was angered by the anti-scientology episode and quit.
Wow what a fucking nigger.

>Miss Claridge, did Trent Boyett do this to you?
>*beep* *beep*
>Yes, yes.
Every fucking time

To be fair, Isaac Hayes was seriously ill and his Scientology handlers were filling his brain with idiocy at the time. He died not long after this.

Tolerance Camp and Time Migrants become more relevant every day.

It... wasn't... funny...

They did the same joke in Futurama while parodying the same Star Trek episode.
>Double yes! Guilty! I will now carry out the sentence. Kif, my gun.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (640x480, 37K)

He's got a shitty homelife and one of his mom's "boyfriends" probably molested him.

Ah-tah!

Attached: south-park-s06e10c11-yes-ah-tah-16x9.jpg (960x540, 59K)

I don't actually remember this episode, which one came first?
The end of the episode where they all laugh at Wendy is the greatest payoff ever

The one where Tweek's parents scare him to be afraid of all the strangers, which then becomes a Christmas Carol type of thing and then he actually almost does get kidnapped by a pedophile

I just never get tired of it

How the fuck did they get away with that Wendy breast implants scene?

Looks like the Futurama episode, Where No Fan Has Gone Before, came out two years earlier.

Nevermind, I'm a retard, it was the one where they parodied Star Trek. And it did come out before the Preschool episode.

A prostitute is like any other woman, they all trade something for sex, and they do it well!

Now have you learned to trust people tweak? I.....i guess so. Yea. Good. Now won't you like to get in my van? Huh!?

>"Hi. I'm eight and a half inches."
>Damn, dude, this guy's tiny. He must be a dwarf. "Sorry, I'm not interested in being friends with midgets. Midgets piss me off. :("

>look up NAMBLA after this episode
>THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING EXIST

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrd29-_O3I

>NAMBLA is real
>Clyde Frog is real
>Shakey's Pizza is real
>Scientologists actually believe that Xenu story
I need to stop doubting South Park.

>Headquarters: San Francisco
I don't know what I expected.

Hippies suck.

Have you tried sticking food up your ass?

Hayes was actually okay with the Scientology episode, but the Church made him quit.

I knew most of the things they've showed that they're real, but the sea people took me by surprise. I was already an adult when I heard about Sea-Monkeys for the first time.

Attached: Sea-monkeys.jpg (1119x1492, 394K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Don't forget Casa Bonita.

They were mostly a Boomer thing.

Everytime

I had em a few times as a kid, they're just brine shrimp. Triops are cooler, they're larger and carnivorous so you can feed sea monkeys to them.

In a way it's a genius marketing, when I looked it up the guy behind them also sold "invisible goldfish"
Sounds a lot like the Pet Rock boom

>I had em a few times as a kid
Did you cum on them?

>17:45
I'm usually pretty open-minded but that made me uncomfortable

Attached: 1399781057014.png (109x119, 19K)

I dont get it

>This one time, like 8 months ago, I saw two guys kissing in a park and that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen until I saw KOZY FM Halloween Haunt

They only hate season 2 because they were busy doing the movie so they left it to a second team to do a lot of the work.

It's more relatable than that. You know when you have a shit day and you think "well at least when I get home I can have a nice lunch", you get home, you cook and shit, and when you serve you burn your fingers and spill all of it. And there your world shatters. Except Kenny doesn't just have a shit day, he has a shit life.

>Cartman: Oh, didn't you hear, Kyle? I used my new psychic abilities to catch the serial killer. And I made a hundred bucks!

>Kyle: Nice old Mr. Johansen runs a candy shop! He wasn't a killer and you know it!

>Cartman: Then why did I see ice cream and cookies when I closed my eyes?

>Kyle: Because you're a fucking fatass, that's why!

There are a LOT of episodes of South Park where they parody Star Trek

Thanks a bunch, I'm dying now. The idea that Cartman feels personally hurt by the sight of short people is agonisingly funny.

Holy shit, Clyde Frog (CLAID FROHWG) is real?! I knew about all the others but hot damn

Watch "Do the Handicapped go to Hell?" and its follow up.

I like the scenes where someone does something so stupid/weird the other does a double-take and issilenced by the stupidity

No, I was afraid of the resultant sea-vilization that would occur.
Weird, I'd heard of pet rocks but not invisible goldfish.

THE CATHOLIC BOAT!

Attached: south-park-s06e08c01-the-catholic-boat-4x3.jpg (720x486, 47K)

Randy screaming is great

>weeell it was about that point I noticed the little girl was 8 storys tall and a crustacean from the Mesozoic era

>Yeah, like, when men shave their balls it's fine, but when a woman does it she's straaange.

Unpleasant /pol/-esque truth: Some of the major names in the mainstreaming of gays and gay culture were NAMBLA members trying to lower the age of consent.

Attached: Untitled.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes always makes me giggle.

Hearing this in 2019 gives it a whole different meaning.

Bump

I'm pretty sure he has actually been molested. In the veal episode he gets woken up and just before he does, he's talking in his sleep and yelling "Uncle Jesse, no!"

I think Uncle Jesse fucked him.

Bump with content then.

Attached: GingerCow.gif (480x270, 2.59M)

>Garrison: Did you just say the f-word?
>Cartman: .....Jew?

>You're asking me to simply ignore a kid who - excuse my language but I have to be harsh here - a kid who shits in his pants in front of everyone - to just ignore that so he can have a normal life?!

>He's talking about 'fuck'. You can't say fuck in school you fucking fatass

>Do you really think information like this will just die down? There's Internet! There's Eavesdropper! You might be worried Pete Melman is gonna kill himself, but the truth is, he was dead the second he crapped his pants.

Wasn't that about Uncle Jesse from Full House?

What gave you that indication?

Attached: question_mark-351x300.jpg (351x300, 10K)

Cartman doesn't have an Uncle Jesse and he liked Urkel so he probably watches Full House too. Just seems like the type of joke South Park would do.

>Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000
Anything about Cartman's mom being a slut is good.

What about Super Fun Time? Those Pioneer Village workers were really committed to their jobs.

southpark.cc.com/clips/166712/role-playing-goes-too-far

"Uncle X" is just what Cartman calls his mom's gentlemen callers. It's a pretty common thing, at least in fiction.

Well that's one interpretation of that line I guess.

See video game studios who go from Liefield tier tits to removing them because they are scared of being irrelevant

>I don't know nothin' about no fancy door code, I'm just a simple blacksmith
The resignation in his voice is hilarious.

>We always wanted to have Imperial Walkers and dewback lizards in the background, but we just didn't have the technology

Attached: Untitled.jpg (618x347, 44K)

>Yes, all the charm of the simple little cartoon will melt before your eyes as it is replaced by newer and more standardized animation!
The funny thing is they've basically ended up doing this, although not retroactively, with how much more detailed the art style has become over the years. Everything has become significantly more detailed, especially the backgrounds but also the newer characters. It ends up looking a bit retarded when all the new character models are ten times more elaborate than those of the original characters.

>Do you want to see a child die?
>(Kenny's muffed voice) No, I don't want to see a child die!

>WILD WACKY ACTION BIKE IT'S THE BIKE THAT'S HARD TO RIDE
I love all the live action commercials.
>Alabama Man
>South Park season 1 rerelease
>Towelie towels
>Cherokee hair tampons
I especially love that they actually went out of their way to build one of these stupid things instead of just making the commercial animated.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (700x500, 161K)

So the church made him quit, got it

Shakey's kicked ass. I played Daytona USA for the first time there when I was a kid.

When Cartman is covering for Butters while he's supposed to be grounded and insults his parents over the phone, which results in them beating the shit out of Butters while Cartman watches.

>Aw, man, if I was older, I would totally start jacking off right now.

I think one of the better recent episodes was the one with the Water Bears/Moss Piglets; especially the first scene with Nathan and Jimmy in the lab:

"What-? How-? Where the fuck did you learn about these things?"

I don't know nothin' about no fancy door code. I'm just a simple blacksmith.

Opps Wrong Qoute.

God damn it you people are fucking insane!

>Hey Murderin' Murphy. See that there feller? He done killed yer pa.

GODDAMMIT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!

MOM! BATHROOM! BATHROOM!

>I will personally see to it that each and everyone of you gets aides.

AW SHIT CRIPPLE FIGHT!

>That's not why you pay a prostitute, No, you don't pay her to stay, you pay her to leave afterwards.

Attached: 1501745457827.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>pedo Jared as a boss in the latest game
Fucking hilarious

Gotta admit the games are damn good, even if you’re not a fan of the newer episodes.

The games are basically an extra long episode of south park without any real social or political commentary

>WHAT A DUMB BITCH!

Attached: HA HA HA HA HA.jpg (739x1081, 221K)

>tfw my triops died because my dad left the lamp on while I was at school
Fragile little buggers.

>tfw my casa bonita went out of business and got sold to some Mexicans
>they closed the caves
>turns out they were hiding tons of coke in the caves and the restaurant was a front
>tfw probably could've been shot had I crossed the velvet rope

You mean James Taylor

my triops died when i put a crawfish from the local creek in the tank with them
i assume it ate them
the crawfish died later as well

>James Taylor what the hell are you doing in here singing about prostitutes to the children? Get out of here!

Wish I had a looped webm.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x270, 233K)

It's just vidya and pop culture "commentary" instead, which is what the faggots that used to be South Park fans tend to prefer apparently.

still better than every season since 17

I know where this is from, but why Detroit? Are they saying living there is akin to going to hell? Because thats not much of a joke.

>yfw you now remember that fucking Yea Forums copypasta
Men, talk about good times

This scene is so fucking hot. Her spams, her moans are so loud that can actually pass as from grieve, how the blanket covers her body just enough, the way her head keep turning because she cant be still, the fact that its just 2 or 3 seconds of animation... Men if her hair got more loose and messed up with each thrust it would be perfect.

yeah I was always stunned by the lack of self-awareness here

they may not have actually gone and changed the older seasons, but they probably still believe it could be "improved"

i think the animation peaked in 6 or 7. after that it started getting too detailed

I mean, of all the shows that need good animation, this one really, really isn't it.

It was literally made with construction paper. I always thought that was an intentional part of the charm of it.

I can't blame them though. As time goes on you have to explore new things.

I guess I'm not the only one who fapped to this as a kid.

>I can't blame them though. As time goes on you have to explore new things.
i guess but i wish they'd at least be consistent with it. if they're going to change the look of the show and make everything more detailed then the old characters should also be more detailed.
of course, i would prefer they NOT fucking do that

The Rob Schneider jokes really hit me when I was in high school, I hadn't watched South Park for years after elementary school and then I saw the Rob Schneider is a stapler clip. I had to watch all the episodes I hadn't seen so far.

I feel a little less bad now.

should really draw more porn of the SP moms

North American Marlon Brando Look A-likes? Ya, I'm a member

I'm not a burger and last year my brother went to Colorado for a work trip and brought me back a Broncos jersey and I was so shocked to learn it was a real sports team

Wait, that's Clyde Frog? The real Clyde Frog was in front of my eyes in that gif for over a decade? Fuck sake I thought that was one of those weird proto Kermits

watching clyde-frog stuff there's a weird eerieness about it all... it's just the pacing and tone that seems off..
there's a lot of dead air between words

Attached: 6d94efa740e672c6a8f2a9793a5f27f1.gif (500x347, 491K)

There are people who absolutely hated these episodes but I think they were great

Attached: MV5.jpg (1777x999, 223K)

Those were the first SP episodes i watched and loved it to bits

Criag is such a great character, shame you can't talk about with out Creek hijacking everything, it also ruined Tweek who I also liked

If he were really poor, he’d know he can still enjoy gnawing on the breading that’s still stuck to the pieces of bone that the other kids always leave behind.

This
Chinpokomon is the best episode of all
and THIS is the best joke of all South Park

the mr. hankey construction set gets me everytime

Attached: 405472206_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Hello there children!
>Chef, what would a priest want to put up my butt?
>...Goodbye!

Attached: 1507146508517.gif (320x233, 1.83M)

A LOT of what Cartman does could be attributed to him being deep, DEEP in the closet and all the intense self-loathing that comes with that

>it turns out Jared actually is a pedophile irl
What other shit have they retroactively gotten right?

That one Christmas episode where Kenny gets put into increasingly ridiculous and dangerous situations.
Every time it cuts away before anything happens, and by the end of the episode he's a nervous wreck, and then the title card comes up and he's just cheering, it's pretty great.

Awwwwww, the Denver Broncos?

I wish daddy was still alive :(

>that part with craig in mackey's office
>he flips cartman off on his way out

>Who the hell made you the boss, Jimbo?
>WHO THE HELL MADE JIMBO BOSS, was it Barbrady? Chef? Mr Garrison?

The whole rerender of the old seasons in HD and widescreen they did was cool but kind of sucked because it was the same shit they criticized Lucas for doing. And some episodes have fucked up audio which screws up certain jokes. The "Phillip Glass" song in Mr Hankey The Christmas Poo is missing vocals for some reason.

>Good morning South Park Elementary. These are the morning announcements.

>Hey Wendy, Stan says you're a cu... Stan says you're a cuuuuuu... Stan says you're a cuuuuunnnt... Stan says you're a cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!
>We'll you can tell Stan to fuck off!
>...Continuing source of inspiration to him.

Attached: 1520188464774.png (516x347, 160K)

STUDENT ATHLETES

>Slash isn't a person, he's more of a feeling in your heart

I remember my mom fucking crying with laughter during the stem cell episode where Christopher Reeve kept sucking down fetuses

He also gave Ben Affleck an HJ

I knew about them because Rugrats also did an episode about them

>more
That you Dustin?

youtube.com/watch?v=L6SAd6zSiG0

Perfect Randy Newman jab.

Attached: Fatty_doo_doo_1.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

The scenes where a Mel Gibson keeps randomly tugging on his nipples and yelling that it hurts him gets me all the fucking time

Made better by the fact they used actual pictures of Mel Gibson for his expressions. I miss when they did that all the time but I guess they're more likely to get in trouble for it now

>Hey. I'm 8 inches
>Sorry, I don't hang out with midgets

Loved the Trey & Matt intros on the tapes, particularly the series where they sang death metal to old people, plus the constant-switching fireplace dogs

Attached: 2331.jpg (992x2282, 811K)

>YOU CAN'T RIDE IT! YOU CAN'T RIDE IT!
i liked the richard stuff too

When Cartman and Kenny are escaping the police in his tiny pedal car and they slowly approach the roadblock.

>JESUS HE'S GONNA RAM IT

>Token! Get the bass guitar out of your basement and meet me over at my house!

Attached: 1464765167652.jpg (600x337, 33K)

OH WAH AH AH AH

draw sheila dominatrix porn

This reminds me of when Seth Mcfarlene tried to rip on SP by having Matt and Trey have sex in a car

Of course it didn't go through since they were both way ahead of him

when did that happen?

>White president, black president, I don't care

>Every time an episode ends with everyone laughing and Cartman saying "I love you guys"
>Get me 50cc of ketamine, stat. And get something for the kid too!
>Well yes but at least we got rid of all the damn ni...
>s02e01
>the vote in prehistoric ice man
>It's a boy. They killed him. The bastards
off the top of my head. I've been rewatching it recently and every episode has some unique jokes and themes it's honestly in my top 3 animated series

>Macon's really taken to tha bacon if I'm not mistaken

Reminder that the inventor of sea monkeys was possibly a white supremacist

okay?

>Don't be upset, dad. Kyle's dad can't even get an erection.
>Heh, really?

>All you got to do is call the police and say that your parents both molestered you.
>What's that?
>I don't know, but it works. When I wanted to get rid of my mom's last boyfriend, I just called the police, and said he was molestering me, and I haven't seen him for three months.

I was always partial to the Kenny/Bastards exchange in "Super Best Friends" between Stan and Kyle.
>Oh my God! They killed Kenny!
>(off-screen, distant:) You bastards!
>...Oh my God, they killed Kenny!
>(still distant:) You bastards!
>(walking towards Kyle's voice:) Oh my God, they killed Kenny!

>And now the only person I can't trust... Is MYSELF
>*Instant headshot*

>”Hello class. My name is...Ms. Chokesondick.”
>”More like, Ms. Makes Me Sick. Hehehehehe.....”

you're kidding right???!!

the fact that none of them ever pointed out that her name is "chokes on dick" makes it even more hilarious

>I'm going to teach these kids the wonders of the world, so that they can reach the top!

Attached: south-park-s04e12c04-asking-for-garrison-16x9.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Neat

Not South Park, but the entirety of this is gold
youtu.be/4nkIuzMNFKU

>He also gave Ben Affleck an HJ
What? That was Jennifer Lopez.

No it wasn't. It was actually Mitch Conner.

perfect delivery

It's weird that Shakey's being real surprised me the most.

>42:30
Is that the artist for big mouth

Oh it's a deer. IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!

Attached: 1531537491531.png (941x518, 714K)

I'm not your guy, pal.

Attached: canadian.png (192x216, 62K)

>Who's this Chief character you guys keep talking about
really nigga

Attached: 238717198798.jpg (616x462, 27K)

>Kyle:”Oh fuck you.”
>Stan:”What? Fuck you, what?”
>Kyle:”He said they’re doing a Total Recall.”
>Stan: “Oh, fuck you.”

>Customer Service Guy: “Have I answered all of your questions to your satisfaction?”
>Customer Service Vindaloop Guy: -_- “NO! You didn’t answer ANY of my questions at all!”
>Customer Service Guy: “No-no-no. If I haven’t answered all of your questions then we haven’t provided adequate customer service and the loop will continue!”
>Customer Service Vindaloop Guy: “Fuck you!”
>Customer Service Guy: “No do not fuck me because if you fuck me I am you and we’ll just be fucking ourselves!”

Mine has to be from the Stick of Truth
>Getting an abortion
>Okay, lets get that fucktrash taken out of you

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM
So catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QjFQi7aMPFM

>Howdy ho, boys. Let's get you back home.

Cartman just has a fucked up sexuality, like his obsession with Kyle literally sucking his balls. He might be gay or bi but I’m more inclined to think he is just psychologically damaged.

>Here you go pup, I've got a sweet dose of murder for ya. What the? Blast it, he's escaped! Oh, well, let's murder one of these other dogs.

Butters is the last of the Mexicans.

>What's the matter, Stan? Did you have a bad dream?
>Yeah, a REALLY bad dream. Oh, Jesus...

Attached: yeah.png (493x370, 184K)

I'm not your pal, buddy

>What age should kids start having sex?
>Seventeen
>You mean seventeen if you're in love right?
>Nope. Just seventeen
>What if you're not ready at seventeen?
>Seventeen. You're ready.

i'm inclined to think he's just super duper gay for kyle and isn't capable of admitting it

Attached: 1547098506355.jpg (800x727, 458K)

He's not your buddy, friend.

I saw this coming a Mike away and still laughed for about a minute straight when they cut to this

Attached: IMG_0936.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Nice try, Church.

That, or because he's seen his mom get into some really depraved shit, he went Rorschach and thinks any sexual act is a form of punishment/humiliation.

>mfw this image makes me want foot fetish yaoi shota art of south park

Attached: 1562897965519.jpg (500x377, 22K)

I like the school shooting episode
>There was a school shooting today
>Did you shoot up the school?
>No
>Were you shot?
>No
>Oh, well what’s this about failing a math test

Does it count as an invention or just clever marketing?

That retard is such a faggot

>Cartman, you're such a fat ass, that when you walk down the street people go, "GOD DAMMIT! THAT'S A BIG FAT ASS!"
>No they don't, you jealous weakling!
>Gawd damn, that's a big fat ass!
>'EY!

Attached: big-fat-ass.jpg (1140x707, 91K)

>t. kfc corporate shill
kfc isn't even good anymore just get golden chicken or chicken express

No one posted NIGGERS yet?
might not be my alltime fav but it was the first one that came to mind
sure now south park isn't as good but who else is looking foreword to the new season

Attached: 1557956523101.png (500x363, 88K)

>OMG, it's Russel Crowe!
youtube.com/watch?v=W3EAUDcZrN8

he was also jewish

Don't forget he and his cousin touched weeeiiinners

A prostitute is someone who'll love you, no matter who you are or what you look like. (set to James taylers "your smiling face")

I caught a rerun of those flipping through the channels and was as fun as when I first saw it.

Bang, you're dead tweak.

So sad about all those sea people they had to pump out of her stomach.

It was sea-ciety.

hot take
Uncle Jesse from Full House molested Cartman

>"I'm getting pretty sick of your racism!"
>"BE AS SICK AS YOU WANT, JUST GIMME A GODDAMN BASS LINE!"
>Token plays flawlessly.
>"...damn it."

I'm with you. With how much they gave shit to mediocre tv celebs it's more than likely just Stamos in a nightmare.patrick Duffy, Sally struthers, I'm sure theres more I'm not thinking of.
I don't think I've ever heard this, so I know you're wrong.
You sir are a retard, it's the only interpretation. They just like to throw out names because it's funny and easy to get because we all know the character or actor.

From the makers of herpty derp and derptly herfty derpty Doo.

My Puerto Rican college roommate kept making jokes about being on the look out for "some Puerto Rican guy" after that ep aired.

Attached: south park butters some puerto rican guy.jpg (793x453, 65K)

Attached: 20190724_000526.jpg (1080x1249, 540K)

Basically Vote Trump 2020

I'm a Flip and it's weird that Shakey's isn't popular there. There are 150+ Shakey's in the Philippines.

That "You're Getting Old" really hit me. Not the divorce bit, but just the realization that you're getting older and becoming a bitter cynical asshole. I still get choked up hearing "Landslide".

Attached: South Park 1507_clip14_Stan_youre-getting-old_landslide.jpg (480x360, 52K)

>*the gang watch High School Musical*
>Well, I'm out, guys. If this is what's cool now I think I'm done. I no longer have any connection to this world. I'm going to go home and kill myself. Goodbye, friends

>yfw you realise "You're Getting Old" aired 8 years ago

Attached: aff.jpg (792x612, 77K)

Okay, um, joke, joke, something funny.

Alright. This guy walks into a bar and takes out a tiny piano and a 12 inch pianist.

OH WAIT.
I can’t tell that one.

not to mention it can be explained by science as well

This is my favorite episode.

"Mexico has a space program?"

i think you overestimate how many people gave a shit about full house

>Chef's tv turns into a robot
>the kids run out looking for another tv while he just sits there in stunned silence

>Dey terk muh jerb!

>Frowney face..

Like I said, I'm a non burger, I know next to nothing about hand egg other that Tom Brady and New England patriots. It's not a thing over here apart from usually East Yanks. I thought the Broncos were a fictional team like the Springfield isotopes

Deleted scene from an episode that came shortly after the Cartoon Wars episode
youtube.com/watch?v=206Ov504_7A

I know they're brine shrimp, I had them as a kid, but I can't figure out how does something come in a salt packet and then becomes a living thing

>Si, fly

>South Park systematically destroys Family Guy over the course of two episodes
>Family Guy retaliates with "oh yeah well ur fags"
They were right to cut it, that's a weak-ass burn even for Family Guy

>Then at midnight, over here, we bring out a huge chocolate fondue fountain.
>Oh yeah, P.Diddy had his birthday party here a couple years back and he had one of those.
>Oh well screw that, I don't want a chocolate fondue fountain if P.Diddy had one.
>Does it matter?
>Yes it matters, I don't wanna do it if Diddy did it!
>Well how about a donut machine?
>Did Diddy do it?
>Diddy did do it.
>Then how about a full icecream bar?
>Diddy did it.
>DAMMIT, WHAT DIDN'T DIDDY DO?

Yeah but it’s a sadomasochistic sort of hate crush.

>It's Butters!
>That's Me!

He might be my favorite character behind Kenny.

The "I shouldn't be alive" episode...

I want them to end the series with a Meta episode with some live action shit.

Cartman discovers they exist within a cartoon and escapes the show to burn down the studio irl and the whole episode goes live action, but with Trey and Matt still doing the voices. Everyone is screaming and burning and shit.

Kenny is still in the show, and the whole South Park universe turns into this warped Dark Souls, Painted World of Ariandel parody. Kenny is tasked with saving the universe by acquiring the master copies of the episodes, and has to fight through warped fucked up versions of the most noteworthy episodes. He just dies over and over and over and over and over again.

Then it ends with the credits burning up as they play.

And this gives Matt and Trey leeway to hint at a new season every so often and they'd release a trailer, but it would just be Kenny stuck in the same bottleneck save point where he just dies over and over and over and over and over.

I still think this should've been the series finale

that sounds fucking retarded

Nah, I just think it's wierd those guys started adding stuff to make their head canon work when it was just a silly joke.