Find the name of a comic

Help me find a comic about a postapocaliptic eldritch horror, where people tries to survive in a Lovecraftian wasteland the protagonist was a werewolf with foocking big ass scar trying to protect his son and there was also a cluthu sucking people`s souls just by passing by.

IM SORRY MODS FOR POSTING MY OWN ART I DON`T HAVE ANY MORE REFERENCES :C

i just want the name of the comic, i jusr the first part.

Attached: werewolfeldritch help pls.png (2000x2000, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylifewithfel.com/post/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls help :c

bumping cause this sounds pretty interesting

it is! and the art was really neat!, i also remember the problem that they tried to eat the clasical lovecraftian fish people but they realized they were also sentient so most of the survivors didn`t wanted to eat them except from some weird ass hillbillies that ended up mutating after they ate some of Clutulhu flesh they dinamited out of him.

Was it a printed comic or a webcomic?

I'm also looking for 2 comics.
One is about a suffering furry artist and his furry waifu. The artsyle looks japanese.
Another is about a cool looking buff blonde hair guy covered in blood.
Please help.

Might as well mooch off your thread since going to /wsr/ got me nothing for months

Printed, serialised it seems

got any images of it? or any other hint?

At least for the furry one the mc and maybe
his waifu looks like this

Attached: Untitled.png (377x256, 3K)

eldritch horror bump

Attached: itthatbetrays.png (223x311, 127K)

kinda have the feeling that it might be a japanice webcomic

I think the furry one is My Life With Fel

mylifewithfel.com/post/1

Also bumping for lovecraft werewolf comic, it sounds kinda badass

Attached: tumblr_inline_pbtx7vqXwp1qdm9r3_540.jpg (540x552, 68K)

Attached: 1562774570278.png (1215x1290, 1.71M)

Found it, is THIS one

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-202814.png (720x1280, 702K)

huh, never read this one before. I like how the artist changes art styles in the comic.

Cool

Flower knight dakini

Attached: download_2.jpg (300x168, 18K)

Im looking for a comic too, Its a like partially animated webcomic, in a kinda post apocalyptic world where this teenage girl has to go to some city and fight on cars. anyone heard of anything like this before?

Is it fairly old, partially colored, and the MC chick is kinda chubby?

Yes! it totally is! whats it called?

I don't remember because that was at least 15 years ago. One last question, was practically everyone, including the MC, a cyborg?

entirely possible, I don't remember super well. at one point after she arrives she gets to rewrite her body to be better, and maybe make her a cyborg?

this has been bugging me for years trying to figure out what this comic is.

I think we're thinking of the same comic, at some point when they're rewriting her body someone licks her exposed brain.

there are like vending machines that can make pretty much anything? or something like that.
I don't really remember why but they end up on a highway doing road warrior stuff.

was it called road to eden?