God fucking damn do I hate women and PoC

God fucking damn do I hate women and PoC

Attached: 20190721012140_958607.jpg (4032x3024, 616K)

>Whor will return to comics

Oh god no.

wow, now i love women and poc!

she can have some epic adventures with she-hulk.

Me too user, me too.

Oooh, edgy. You're so cool. Oh wait, you're not. You're still a pathetic incel neet who's blaming his lack of a life on other people.

shut up bitch. this movie will make billion, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Cant say Im wild about you either user

I'm not watching this one. Not because of Thot but because Ragnarok was trash and I'm not watching another one from the same director.

do you think they'll put this scene in the movie

Attached: 1563737510047.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

Waititi will unfuck it up just like the Russobros did with Civil War

For the record we totally hated Whor because she was a woman and not because of the milked out mystery of who was Whor, the fact that Jane took Thor's name like it was a title or the insane "Hurr Durr Gurrl" bullshit they shoved in every issue. Jane doesn't even have The Cancer in the MCU.

what the actual fuck

Put more effort into your outrage baiting please Disney-shill. We're on to you.

Doesn't matter, hate turns to apathy. Just look what happened to Marvel comics.
they're going to kill the MCU like they killed SW

Pretty sure someone on /pol/ was talking about doing a Batman type shooting when this movie comes out

but user, you're supposed to use the totally ok racial slurs when you're falseflagging

this wouldn't do anything other than give the movie more publicity. but of course, /pol/tards are autistic and can't into logic

She hasn't shown up in the MCU in years, she could easily have gotten cancer in the meantime.

>what happened to Marvel comics
Selling more?
You should probably look at sales numbers over clickbait, the low point for marvel comics saleswise was 2010, not the woke era.

>projection

I stopped caring about Marvel years ago. They have clearly jumped on the SocJus bandwagon and it looks like there's no turning back. I still enjoy their older material though.

Attached: 1451522398800.jpg (600x404, 75K)

They don't make these movies for racists.

They don't them for fans either.

>implying there weren't thousands of inarticulate ragefits before literally any of that shit was revealed

This, only normies watch Marvel movies.

Well, they are trying to sell more than 30k tickets.

We know, you won't shut up about it

>Font that says "Hey man, remember the 80s?"
>In 2021
You guys told me Ready Player One was going to end this.

How much shitty romantic melodrama do you expect to be in this film?

Your wife's boyfriend take up your daily cuddle time today?