Teen Titans GO! Vs Teen Titans

It just premiered on SDCC.

Attached: 1563254563615s.jpg (1200x670, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8pngeKBIDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Positive reactions

Just getting this pic out of the way.

Attached: 1343469038500.jpg (1280x2008, 1.04M)

Is this from Cry For Justice?

Cute feet.

Attached: Sweating Man.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Nah, New 52 RHatO

Spoilers?

Titans vol 2.

Nope, is from Titans (2008).

Attached: 1161d2b624010f29408e2c90ff85b68578fad83ddbd92c1a14a2a78603e51805.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

>pic related showing up
nice

Attached: 1556721534328.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

>2003 Titans animated in poor flash-tier animation.
Not nice.

I think Darkseid reappears, still voiced by Weird Al Yankovic

Some PG13 Titans appear. I don't know if it's supposed to be the live-action ones though.

Twitter says it's good. Not sure if that is a good thing

Attached: deathstroke.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Any post Credit Scene?

Where there any 2003 Teen Titans Questions during the Q and A?

How are the 2003 titans written and portrayed?

Into the Titan-Verse

Like in their season 1

Oh god that is their second worst season.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8pngeKBIDc

Slade saying DC will pay for not giving him his own villain movie

A Cyborg rabbit?

Attached: raventrigon.jpg (912x1363, 375K)

Why is Best Girl Raven WAY WAY in the back?

Link please?

yeah, the titans in the comics had already been ruined way before teen titans go was a thing. it is ruined since the times when marv wolfman left. and it was already decaying with him on it

are there people that unironically think teen titans go "ruined" Teen Titans? The comics are still running and the old show was a different universe.

03fags are mad because their show was not continued.

What exactly are the highlights of the movie besides pic related?

i think there wouldnt be a problem with the excessive meme comedy if AT LEAST the '''''''''''''super heroes''''''''''''''' did actual SUPER HEROING?

you can still do jokes and be stupid but when push comes to shove, your heroes should still be heroes.

teen titans. ruined the titans. because they tried to change the comics titans to be more like the cartoon. just raven i think. and that ruined her characteer that was really diferent. they said they would turn comics raven itno cartoon raven. but turned her into some 3th thing that is worse than any of the other 2.
i think the reason why they made the new formation was also because of the cartoon. forcing new yonger characters too.
so they ruined, raven. the team and beyond. but to be honest they were already decaying before that and raven was acting outside her character way before that anyway. no one but wolfman can write the old raven as the old raven it seems.

TTGO will 100% win.
The original titans will show up, acting all serious, and the GO crew will be like “lol who are these guys XD?”
It’ll be like an old looney tunes cartoon, with TTGO as bugs, and the originals as Elmer Fudd

The movie isn't an actual VS

Are any of them ever?

I'm guessing 2003 Rob and Star aren't dating? Would have been fun watching TTG Robin finding out an alternate him was getting space pussy

>him
Really?

do 03 Robin taps GO Starfire?

So was there a release date said at all?

Attached: Teen Titans.jpg (2048x1536, 732K)

Why does the art/animation on the old school Teen Titans look like fucking garbage though? I wouldn't even want a new season if it's this animation team.

Attached: 3018863_p0.jpg (1375x1589, 343K)

Because they rushed the production of the movie

Reminder that slutfire can’t hold a candle to based 2003 starfire

Attached: 17757E08-4C23-419E-9112-661F2CE2FA7B.jpg (648x864, 235K)

Ugly stick

Twitter man children hate Nu-titans so that’s a good thing

Saw it today. It was more TTG than TT2K3. They start out as a versus, but team up against TTG Trigon who is teaming up with TT2K3 Trigon.

They still hate TT2K3 fans and have a few jokes badgering them about "muh ruining my childhood" meme.

The humor is still very TTG with random musical numbers, sight gags, and such.

Sounds like shit

Tell us the ending

TTG Trigon consumes TT2K3 Trigon and becomes Hexagon and fucks shit up. TT2K3 Robin planned for this and summons Titans from the multiverse. This isn't enough so TT2K3 Raven has TTG Raven consume all other ravens to make Unkindness who then fights Hexagon. Eventually they break Hexagon's Gem which brings TTG Trigon back and they split up the Ravens. TTG Trigon is sent to an undead Titans world and the rest of the show is falling action.

Gross.

Any cameos?

That sounds unironically based

>Tiny Titans Raven
Oh wow, never would have expected them to show up

30's animation style Titans.
Mer-titans.
Comic Book Titans.
DCAU Titans.
Steampunk Titans.
Various other Titans.
Darkseid invades TTG's universe, but the Titans are sick of fighting and let him rampage unhindered.

What's the first?

the teaser at the end of ttg movie was a lie

It wasn't as bad as it could have been and it wasn't as good as it could have been. I'd have liked Unkindness to be animated more in the TT2K3 look.

That all being said it was entertaining despite leaning on TTG tier humor all the time...

>Darkseid invades TTG's universe, but the Titans are sick of fighting and let him rampage unhindered.
Okay that actually sounds kinda funny,
I'm surprised there seems to be no Titans/Young Justice reference.

>Okay that actually sounds kinda funny,
It was! It also was the perfect way to end the movie, IMHO.

>I'm surprised there seems to be no Titans/Young Justice reference.
Yeah, I kept waiting for it, but it never arrived.

>Comic Book Titans.
You mean censored Starfire.

Think 1980s comic panels that go from one pose to another every so often.

How's Beast Boy? Is he an obnoxious little shit as usual?

He's not so bad this time. Mostly because his character gets little dedicated screentime. Most of his contributions are actually decent gags between him and his TT2K3 counterpart and "let's go save Rae Rae". As a side note, the writers definitely know that TT2K3 are much better at being heroes... even if they flanderize TT2K3 robin a bit.

fuck teen titans go it perpetuated lazy fucking shows plaguing CN

>Come see our movie!!! We'll probably make season six of TT if you do!
>Just kidding, here's a made for dvd movie

>"let's go save Rae Rae".
Well, it's not much, but I'm satisfied

>They still hate TT2K3 fans
Good. Such a fucking entitled bunch of faggots. It had 5 seasons, as much as Justice League had. You need to get over yourselves

They never said that. It was just Tara and she is a literal shitposter.