Pennyworth

Pennyworth

Y'all homies watch this?

Attached: pennyworth.jpg (338x500, 30K)

Yep. Starting my free trail on the 28th.

No because I don’t think it is MCU cannon

This is peak DC creative bankruptcy

I just hope it's Gotham canon. Best Alfred.

What is up with DC and making TV shows related to Batman that are afraid of putting Batman in them?

Attached: Don't like anymore.jpg (280x283, 42K)

>dc
>cannon
Pick one.

>watching DC shit

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>DC has fallen so far into BatWank that they’re making a fucking tv show about ALFRED
They’ve truly run out of ideas, they don’t want to put effort into other characters, just BamHam wanking 24/7/365, this is why Marvel is currently taking a steaming dump in your entire company

Attached: BF51A5AD-30CF-49EB-8747-0DE47A71DFCC.jpg (714x647, 107K)

Cannons are expensive. You can't fit them in your yard, cannonballs are hard to come by especially...

I'll stick with DC.

If that’s the plan why not just do a Hitman TV show to compete with the Boys?

Attached: 494CB668-09A3-4B33-8325-E1FDAF148953.jpg (454x676, 78K)

Hi ladderbro

This honestly feels like a joke. Like that Aunt May film Sony joked about making.

Didn't DC cancell a full reprint of those comics for PC reasons? (i.e. Bueno Excellente.)

I mean, i like Alfred but i'm not gonna watch a show centered around him. I'll pass

Meme all you want, but if this is really considered something to look forward to by DC fans, then DC is truly dead

No
I am SICK of all the lesbian propaganda

I mean, Marvelfags are the ones that were crying for TV series about Peggy Carter and Agent Coulson.

You think Alfred is somehow less important than those two nobodies?

that show sucked for all sorts of reasons but some of the actors were really well cast even if most weren't
alfred, falcone and peewee as robin taylor's father were kino
catgurl, bruce, barbara, dr thompson, joker, fish, strange, tabitha, every poison ivy, sofia, bane were trash and the writing was only a tiny portion of that

I downloaded the amazon rip

Yes. I do. Alfred is actually less important than Carter and Coulson. Because he's a butler and they're government agents who deal with super shit on a weekly basis

Who would want this?

If it has batman than its just batman show.

DC fans are desperate for anything at this point just look at those threads for the little girl's cartoon

It's sad really

Alfred is a former MI6, my dude. An actual agency that exists, unlike MUH SHIELD.

If you think that Captain America's not-girlfriend and random SHIELD agent OC deserve a TV series, but fucking Alfred doesn't, that just means that your brain has been devoured by the MCU.

Alfred only has value because he is Alfred. This is show about guy who might at some point became Alfred but you will never see him be Alfred, you will just see him do generic shit. That or he will be Alfred but it will feel awkward like how young Bruce is batmaning in gotham and trying to get it on with young catwoman. budget is probably the main reason Alfred is getting a show before batgirl.

The name exist but it will be faker than the FBI you see in your tv shows.

And yet it will still be truer than SHIELD, the intelligence agency whose jurisdiction is bigger than the world itself.

Alfred >>>>>>>>> Coulson.

It is, was confirmed

why tho

Why are you trying to make this comparison? SHIELD being shit won't make Alfred good. bigger jurisdiction can mean more fun locations when there is a budget and MI6 covert ops can mean the same thing.

>they are trying to make the hard boiled butler into a thing

Lol what's next? The secret adventures of the Batcow? Embarassing.

This looks kino and I can't wait to watch it. Everyone needs to stop complaining about every little fucking thing. It's a spy show set in 60s Britain starring Alfred from Batman... that's awesome, and if you don't want to watch it, then fucking don't. Jesus Christ.

"Pennyworth" is good. I just watched the first episode.

I'm sorry if your brand loyalty to Disney and Marvel prevents you from enjoying non-Marvel things. If Alfred is too much for you, you can always enjoy the adventures of Captain America's not-girlfriend and SHIELD agent OC.

>Implying a show about Batcow won't be capekino

Attached: 1527366118967.jpg (755x500, 65K)

How? Did it leak?

Oh i'm sure batfags will eat it up, rhey have no standards after all.

maybe not batcow but I can see Ace getting his own Disney style movie where he talk but others can't understand him and he saves everyone without them noticing.
your father is a whore and your mother smells like a corps

who voices batcow?

No, he went in auto-shill mode and thought the series was already out.
This is how "honest" those replies are.

Why the fuck do they keep trying to make batman shows without batman in them?

MI6 is basically a shittier FBI nowadays, if you want to impress anybody as a British ex-spook you want to come from SAS, SBS or even the Gurkhas.

Attached: 1560418724036.gif (350x350, 132K)

t.pleb
Patrick Warburton

rargb "pennyworth"

Why are you so angry? Wasn't SHIELD agent OC series renewed for one last season? You should be proud.

Retardon, it's been available for hours now.

Yeah, batfags are mostly plebs.

kino

Try to damage control all you want dumb dumb

>Why are you so angry? Wasn't SHIELD agent OC series renewed for one last season? You should be proud.
i don't watch SHIELD

It is sad how low the standards for DC fans have gotten

Hell you put the DC logo on Inhumans and they would probably praise it to the high heavens oh wait they did

Attached: titans-season-2-dc-universe.jpg (825x464, 58K)

You grow crazier by the day, ladderlad.

Having trouble dealing with the disappointment that is MCU phase Four?

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (1536x739, 691K)

WB/DC doesn't like people fucking with Batman himself too much. I think they want to keep him special or something, like they only want one person playing Batman (at least in live action) at a time. I think they are starting to loosen these restrictions (isn't Jorah from GoT playing an old Bruce in something?), but they are still there. Look at how long the Arrowverse was around before they even acknowledged Batman, letting Arrow tackle a few of his stories and villains instead.

But Batman is so popular, everyone loves him, what do you do? Create things featuring his supporting cast and villains prominently. By proxy they are all slightly less well known than Batman himself, so they still recognize them. You just have to get them to care.

wait someone actually liked the Titans?

Watch it actually turn out to be good

Yeah. But Batcow would be kino, supesfag

Yikes, I wonder what ur life is like with such bad taste.

I hope Batcow is in that Superpets movies

>>My friends and I were working for the bandit, the size of a tangerine.