Why isn't she the Female Thor?

Why isn't she the Female Thor?

Attached: Kat_Dennings.jpg (791x1024, 155K)

Because Natalie Portman's Thor needs a love interest

>ill never creampie her
god damn it

Oh no, you won't be in the club of at least 300 people who have done it and still growing!

Okay, I'm sold.

Perfect titties for a black cock to be in-between

It's gonna be Valkyrie. So that Thor will remain a cuck.

your ability to state the obvious is staggering

She's too fat

Because Brie legimtiately hates her after Kat went on to be a star and Brie was in shitty things after they did the Raising Dad sitcom together.

Cause she doesn't have the charisma or presence of Hemsworth

People's obsession with this woman reminds me of that joke where someone posts a picture of a literal stick and writes THICCC.

Her tits aren't that great. Get some taste.

She should play Circe play Circe in Wonder Woman 3

*She should play Circe in Wonder Woman 3

I really fucked that up

Attached: 1549318047691.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>tits arent that great
Fag

Okay, I'm sold.

>Yurifag

She doesn't look like she has cancer.

>Why isn't she the Female Thor?
Cause she's gonna be Lady Loki

Attached: tor-thor-marvel-marvel-comics-komiks-ledi-loki-lady-loki-odi.jpg (1332x850, 294K)

>big boobs
>fat
I think you need to get your eyes checked.

Kino casting desu

Attached: 1558609686233ccd6d_cfake.jpg (1200x800, 608K)

MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: cat sad.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Why are you getting triggered?

Maybe because seeing two creatures that are a stones throw away from Monkeys have sex with a woman is revolting?

Yet women find these "monkeys" more attractive then you..funny huh?

Cry more

What I want to know is why do white males want to see black cock so badly. You might be gay user if you care about the cock more than the tits.

I think it's more of a degregation thing

Back to Yea Forums where you belong, user. This is already enough of a crossboarding thread, we don't need more cancer from Yea Forums.

Reminder that we started as black people before moving to colder climates, where our skin became white.
Not being racist, just posting facts.
Also, pic unrelated.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2014-06-02-22h00m13s151.png (512x384, 300K)

also fucked literal neanderthals

Attached: HumanxNeanderthalOTP.jpg (1273x564, 166K)

My only hope is for you to end up in the same situation when you get thrown in jail

Attached: 1503475221722.jpg (468x914, 61K)

>t. closeted homosexual with a secret lust for mandingos

I would like that to be honest sometimes I wish I was girl so I can be a BBC slut

I want to see more of her tits but it's like she unofficially retired after 2broke girls

Mmm nope.

Sub saharan Africans are their own branch off pre modern homo sapiens. That hybridized with different hominids than caucasians, mongoloids, and Australiods

Because the bitch can't act her way out of a plastic bag.

Butterface, too.

>Because the bitch can't act her way out of a plastic bag.
>Butterface, too.

Pedophiles are incapable of finding grown women attractive. You should really be banned and sent to jail by now Boco

Nope

She should he Veranke. Leading a faction of skrulls that are villains.

good fucking job, Yea Forums. this is what happens to you let Yea Forums fags on to the board. this is what happens when you allow them to post their live action shit. i hope this board gets taken over.

We knew you were gay, Boco. Glad you finally came out

Attached: Fren+acquired+good+story+hep+_09a72f3f2a378af0e941d60c1a07192d.jpg (1000x800, 78K)

It's /pol/ not Yea Forums

Where are you getting this pedo stuff?

Her character is a polsci major, interning with the astro physicists who can make gravity manipulation tech.

So she was just going around disguised to find the humans that could bring her army in.

Attached: Veranke_(Earth-616)_from_New_Avengers_Vol_1_40_003.jpg (852x1346, 242K)

Everytime you post I see some calling you a pedophile I assume someone must have found out something about you regarding that fact

Well that just ridiculous. I hate children and go out of my way to never be in the same area as them.

someone should really do something about the overrepresentation of jewish people in american entertainment already
it's thor, not thorstein

There is something about this girl man, a je ne sais quoi that makes her painfully attractive even if she is a goddamn total airhead.

This phenomena also happens with the autist sister from Mr. Reddit. She have that exotic air around her that makes her unbelievably hot. Well, at least she is an actual artist (painter) so I also have something else to be bewitched by her.

Attached: carly-chaikin-wcw-04.jpg (1330x998, 246K)

both are shit

What about Wonder Woman 2?

I don't think Circe is gonna appear in it

Speaking of Haley Atwell

Attached: 1554072487bdaddd6f_cfake.jpg (981x960, 457K)

You just won't quit, won't you?

Boco, you've always had shit taste. I don't hate you or anything. I just want you to know that.

But you are a bit Based. I hate children too. They smell.

Blacks evolved as well, they had to remain a good million years on the harshest place on earth fighting against megafauna, Blacks look more "adultish" since they are more ape-like since they had to be stronger and hypermasculine to survive.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

Oh, I'm aware.

because they dont have enough budget to make her chest armor

Only if she puts on a little weight so we can have still have fat thor. Chubby big tiddy goth god of thunder GF

Marvel comics only exists because of Jews.

sauce?

Ok. Like I said, nothing personal. Stay honest, but don't change who you are since your taste is yours alone and no one else's.

She has her own weapons already.

Attached: 59E3967A-844A-4304-9FB7-7223E47F7C27.jpg (1627x1080, 182K)

Looks like this user isn't Harvey Weinstein.

Why does chris likes being a cuck’d? In ghostbuster they totally degrade him.

Why do tumblr lesbos like Thor so much?

Because lesbians are faking it for attention.