Blade? That's a Marvel character??!

>Blade? That's a Marvel character??!
Why did so many people not know that

Attached: D_9p8NlXYAEzzZa.jpg (1200x1200, 149K)

Isnt this nigger already in other mcu stuff?

This is the sort of silly shit that really highlights how shallow ghis sjw pandering is. They LITERALLY can't find another black guy. There are like 5 in circulation and Idris Elba
costs too much

Because none of the Marvel movies drop even the slightest hint that vampires are real.

He's in the Netflix shows but those aren't even canon so it's whatever. Also this is a good casting, imagine it was Bogeya

>MCU fan.
>Comic Fan

This. Unless they also watched the 90's Spiderman, they'd never have a clue.

>Isnt this nigger already in other mcu stuff?
no he's not

because as everyone has been telling you for YEARS Netflix isn't canon

Blade, the original movie, very much did not present itself as a comic book adaptation the way X-Men and Spider-Man did. It was more styled like "The Matrix aesthetics but with vampires"

>implying i have ever talked about this ever before

Chill out nerd

Or the Blade anime that had a guest appearance by Wolverine.

He is a British guy who kills Vampires. They could have casted any british person. No need to cast just Black. Race is nothing to do with his character.

how are they gonna cgi the widow's peak

That Cottonmouth?

Attached: snipes.png (1129x1203, 1.23M)

unless they're doing Rise of the Midnight Sons, I could care less. No one is going to watch another action movie about killing vampires.

I don't know the PC term man.

Attached: Shot05.jpg (207x421, 26K)

Lol

Blade is black. They weren't going to get Daniel Radcliffe for this.

Why not a Pajeet. There are many handsome ones in bollywood.

The Matrix and blade are what I always think of when I hear "edgy late 90's".

I want Deadpool to team up with Blade in a movie. You know why

Why he refused to open his eyes? Like why, whats so hard about it

cause he didn't like the director. Did you not read?

Also, everyone always knew the X-Men and Spider-Man were Marvel superheroes, and a movie about a vampire hunter doesn't even seem like a superhero movie.

Only casuals dont know, because he works better as a standalone character who generally doesnt do crossovers

>Also this is a good casting,

I agree better than casting some woke millennial newbie

He has proven his acting chops and doesnt spout nonsense

Technically Thor Ragnarok did, Korg mentions how he could use a trident to stab three vampires through their hearts if they were bundled together, but that was more a hint to Taika Waititis What We Do In The Shadows.

Why do you think an Indian/Pakistani is a replacement for a black man?

Wesley Snipes was very highly strung and a bastard to work with, so if you annoyed him, he'd outright sabotage the film.

>Star Lords mom was always in Cap 1
>Black Maria was on Civil War

It’s happened have a dozen times before.

The Direct was David Goyer, you know why.

The guy called She-Hulk the Hulk’s fuckdoll, lol

The short lived spikeTV series mentioned Moon Knight and DD.

Didn't he also shit on Martian Manhunter aswell?
Why does he hate green people?

fite the cistem

Attached: 4d7LVcy.png (629x662, 554K)

Honestly fighting those hacks is the right choice

Cause there are many in england. I am replacing a british buy with british guy .

>That thick annoying accent in my MCU movies
Fuck no
You can't apply this here, stop being a bitch Blade is black and there's no reason to change it

>Isnt this nigger already in other mcu stuff?
No, Netflix stuff is non canon and this is his first appearance. You need to chill.

British by birth.

but those were side characters. This is center stage.

I’d never even heard of him.
Guess I’m a Fake Nerd Girl

But dying with your eyes open is more realistic.

Retard

I really don't

Blade's mom was raped by a vampire. White men don't rape women, so it must have been an african american vampire.

heh. What about white vampire?

Haven't looked it up. This is the same actor who played Cottonmouth right? The best villain in Luke Cage? Sounds good.

Yes Cottommouth and Prowler in Spider-Verse

I'm confused. Is it a Comics thing I missed? This must be.

Then it'll be good. Not sure why Luke Cage killed him off and replaced him with weaker villains (besides Shades). Basically why I didn't watch Season 2.
Actually, besides Daredevil, I didn't watch much of anything after Season 1. Netflix Marvel was pretty bad.

BUSHMASTA was based though

Might watch it then. Is it worth watching if I disliked Luke Cage Season 1, and Iron Fist?

Lmao

If that's the case then I probably wouldn't watch it. I still enjoyed Bushmaster though.

>Blade in PG-13 movies

Ugh

>Siding with D&D
Cringe and Bluepilled.

Ok. Then I made the right choice. Also didn't watch IF Season 2 because 1 was just so boring.

Snipes is so based

Season 2 was better but that isn't much of an accomplishment

In a world of superheroes, gods, demons, and cosmic beings, the vampires are just lame.

Attached: hulk thumb up.png (237x224, 17K)

Really? Because there was a huge story about a judge allowing a privilege white boy to walk after committing rape because he was from a good family and had a bright future ahead of him.

That judge got punished right?

Apparently he was a damn sociopath on set and was stoned out of his fucking mind while filming blade 3?

mom's gonna freak

Matrix+Vampires+Blaxploitation. A lot of that movie has a the same speech as a Blaxploitation movie.

There was also a story about a latino assraping a 4 year old and getting a slap on the wrist because the judge decided he was sorry and too pathetic to get the minimum sentence for child rape.
Injustice knows no race or class.

Business as usual in the states

Sociopath is a tabloid way of putting it. He showed up knowing that his name was going to make or break the movie, so he set his own schedule and acted like he owned the place. Because he basically did.

Didn't harass anyone, didn't threaten anyone, didn't make anyone do anything, but he decided when he felt like doing his job, and would just "nope" if he didn't feel like working even if the director said it was time to shoot.

Pain in the ass primadona? Yes. Sociopath? Nah. Completely right in thinking that he was important enough to have that kinda power? Probably.

>You lived long enough to see a good Blade movie

Attached: 009.jpg (600x678, 45K)

He will not match the physical prowess Snipes put into the role.

Nor will mcu blade be as good. Since it will get dp13 and Chinese censors safe.

This was their chance to rectify their past mistakes and cast a British actor as Blade. But no, another American. Who cares about the comics?

Because all blacks are American, amirite?

>This almost justifies Green Books existence

Wait does this mean Alita takes place in the mcu?

Sorry forgot to add relevant tweet

Attached: 9D588169-F997-4F07-A503-1D9A1D71A184.png (750x1334, 317K)

Will Morbius appear in this

Has any piece of media ever given Blade a British accent? If not then he might as well be retconned into being American. That's how everyone sees him.

God you're mad. I can hear your sissy faggot tears hit the keyboard from here.

And it worked well.

I only knew blade was a marvel character when i played the first marvel ultimate alliance game.

He won't be British in the movie. No one fucking cares about the British.

When his mom was pregnant with him she was bitten by a vampire and part of the curse and powers transferred to him. You fucking moron.

>You know why
Based. The jokes write themselves

never even realized this guy is based on blade, i just thought he was a van helsing version of blackula

Honestly the more i read about former copeshit actors the more i wish i didn't

>Literally no one likes Norton
>Tobey was a fucking addicted to gambling and a bitch to everyone outside and inside the set
>Snipes acted like the most autistic faggot ever when angry

He's an amalgam like a lot of their characters.

>He will not match the physical prowess Snipes put into the role.

Or the charisma.

So does this also mean other actors who have played "Marvel" characters recently can be recast?
Kind of feels like a lot of the show's cast often got shafted because of the reluctance to tie them to the MCU, but since all of them are ending I imagine they can just forget it soon.

>poor dindu nuffin gets shot
>rich dindu nuffin gets off easy
Whoa!

>he might as well be retconned

Fuck off, just because normies can't wrap their heads around the concept of black people living outside America and Africa doesn't mean comics have to be dragged down a hundred IQ points.

How do you know?

Yes, this judge's 'judicial assignment' was terminated, so he's no longer serving as a judge.

And his decision to have this white boy tried as a juvenile has been reversed and he'll be tried as an adult.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

Yes you are.

No, you are a liar

I think that's just because he's based mostly on 70's Blade rather than Movie Blade, at least in terms of appearance.

Attached: bladecomic.jpg (300x303, 139K)

MCU caters to normies over comic fans. This is because comic fans are gluttons for punishment as long as their fan favorite is on the screen. So marvel then makes movies with normies in mind it's marketing.

Phase 4 might be a flop because for the most part only comic fans know properties like the Eternals, Shang-Chi, Blade, What-If, and.....Whor

It gets worse. What is Japan's thoughts on Vampires? Blade will be a skrull slayer with wakanda roots.

Are you high? Blade 1 and 2 were amazing. Hell even 3 was decent if not way too over the top. I like Ryan Reynolds but he in Biel really dragged the movie down.

Oh fuck yeah. I was hope they'd cast this nigga after Alita.

He's in that Sony movie being played by Jared Leto. I doubt it.

>Not Boyega
Get fucked, caveman jaw.

Because audience doesn't know that comics covered any kind of genres.

>It was more styled like "The Matrix aesthetics but with vampires"
Except Blade came out a year before The Matrix.

But aren't Raimi and Tobey good friends.

Reminder that Snipes was a major reason the Blade movies were good, notably his one liners and his ability to do fight scenes.
People getting hyped or put off based solely on the IP/character are retards.

"Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

>doesn't spout nonsense
Terrible fit then. What is he going to say "some fellows are often trying to swim against the current"?

Probably because Ryan Reynolds was in Blade 3

Because until the MCU, no one gave a shit about ANY of these characters.

Even if they had already shown up on a Spider-Man cartoon.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Because the marketing for Black Panther specifically relied on that ignorance?

I didn't know that either when first watching it. It's all vampire shit. You don't think superhero like superman or spider-man when watching this. No-one gave a shit about blade and his shit movies.

>Japan's thoughts on Vampires?
Japan fucking loves vampires, are you seriously getting China and Japan confused like a retarded 60 year old boomer? Die, Yea Forumstard

>Who cares about the comics?
When it comes to Blade? Nobody. That's why he's one of the characters where a lot of synergy stuck even 20 years later.

>Why did so many people not know that
Let me answer your question with a question: how well has Marvel promoted Blade as one of their own or has made any effort to remind people that he’s their IP?

How do you even reboot the Blade comics?

Marvel doesn't reboot, they just ignore previous continuity.

As dumb as PG-13 Blade sounds, IF the team working on it aren't shit they can work around that and still make it pretty brutal. At the most basic level tell don't show, and offscreen stuff can work fairly well at least for viewers with a good imagination.

Also there has been a surprising number of really brutal and horrific scenes in PG-13 movies over the years, either by luck or skill.

Long shot but things might just turn out okay even if the whole project is trying to ice skate uphill.

Just have Blade fight vampires and be a badarse. The most depth it needs is basic street level corruption/vampire power struggle stuff as a frame work to have Blade slap the fuck out of stuff.

True,I just can't imagine the narrative draw they use to interest people comics wise. Blade has never really been a good character. Punisher has the benefit of his war on crime allowing for all types of shit, hell I remember a Decent Blade comic with a vampire mafia motif. How would any of you guys write Blade?

why not a white actor?

It was kind of obvious that they were trying to replace him with ryan reynolds and he wasn't too happy about it.

>making a blade movie in the 2020's
some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill

>didn't answer about China
lol Skrull Slaying Blade confirmed.

>You die so you have to close your eyes!
Sapochnik being as retarded as D&D was a given considering the other "epic battle" episodes he directed, but this cements it.

They should simply make Wesley Snipes Blade again and him teaching his daughter or son about hunting Vampires and passing the torch.

>nobody posted it

Attached: 1558953670689.gif (300x297, 300K)

what is up with you faggots wanting Blade's daughter to carry out his legacy so fucking much? Don't you have enough le strong black women?

>why are black people obstinent?

>blade is still black
that's not woke at all

>What-If
Who?

t. goyer

t. Disney drone

The shows were not canon so why not.