Unpopular Yea Forums opinons

Unpopular Yea Forums opinons

I actually really enjoy modern comics and I don't think Brian Micheal Bendis is as bad as everyone says

Attached: Oh_mister_Universe.jpg (2200x550, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7TBlzeCjraY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just gonna hang this

youtu.be/7TBlzeCjraY

Most of the MCU is forgettable

>Most of the MCU is forgettable
Not unpopular at all. I barely remember the ant mans, thors, one offs, last couple of avenger flicks before infinity war.

I do not enjoy the works of Walter Simonson.

You don't think Bendis is that bad? Brian Michael Bendis?

I find Steven Universe to be a passable show that is neither exceptionally good nor exceptionally bad. I'm assuming that this is unpopular due to the ravenous praise and hatred I see directed towards it, ranging from calling it the single greatest show on TV to the worst thing ever created. It's slightly above meh.

WHY WONT ANYONE POST THE SOURCE TO THIS!?!?!

People expected something completely different from the show and felt duped. It focused on relationship and family drama rather than fights against monsters and dictators.

That's not an opinion.
That's "Before"
show us the "After". (Calarts alumni sketchbook)

>Steven "Universe"
>Show barely leaves earth
Boo

Attached: IMG_3539.png (512x512, 598K)

ITSV is really overrated. The fight scenes and schlub Peter Parker are good, and Gwen is cute, but everything else is subpar.
Ed Edd and Eddy is a terrible show with a horrednous art style and grating voice acting
Early Family Guy is enjoyable
The Incredibles is a terrible, terrible film and has aged worse than animated movies that came before it.
Most Pixar movies are bad
Garth Ennis can't write to save his life and the Boys is crap.
FFH is the best Spider-Man movie
Every MCU phase 4 announcement sounds boring/bad except for Doctor Strange 2 and Guardians 3.
Big Hero 6 is my favorite film. I wrote an 11k word essay on why I love it.

Attached: my-image (16).png (1216x746, 560K)

I like things.
I like cartoons like She Ra and Steven Universe, I like comics like JA's Thor or Waid's Doctor Strange. And there's more, there's lots of things that I like. I generally enjoy comics and cartoons.

Wouldn’t an unpopular Yea Forums opinion be something that normal people could actually agree with? Everybody is already a contrarian.

>ITSV is really overated.
Check

I like Giant Days.

Attached: 307627._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1075x1650, 137K)

>liking, let alone enjoying something
>in Yea Forums
get the fuck out

source.

>liking dyke she ra

Attached: C5AEC1D6-3487-43A8-8878-C3EDCAC05D94.png (454x520, 11K)

I'm looking forward to Thundercats Roar!

Attached: ayyo.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Don't think I've heard of this before, what's it about?

Soem guy had the source in a thread the other day but someone insulted trannies so he kept it to himself out of spite

MCU is killing cinema and should have ended with Endgame

Completely disagree, it should've ended after civil war

That's not an unpopular opinion on here. You just want to bitch about the MCU

Slice of life college comedy. It won an Eisner award for the best ongoing series recently. Didn't like it for the first or second issue, but it gets better at #4.

>Ant-Man and Winter Soldier are the two best mcu films
>early Ultimate Spider-Man is the best Spider comic
>Bone is the best comic made by America
>indie comics are usually shit
>having characters share the same universe is what keeps big 2 comics from being great

Attached: MV5BNjI1MDY5NTM0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzE5NDY5._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 13K)

All those threads celebrating their mediocre season 4 disagree with you

D*sney is the single greatest cancer upon media as a whole.

The name comes from Steven (Rebecca's brother) and Universe is for her love of Tenchi Universe. Universe was Greg's stage name.

Greg is Tenchi

Avatar The Last Airbender actually displayed many of the same flaws its successor series (LoK, Voltron, TDP) did, but they were tempered by the creators balancing each other out and working together.

I fucking hate Thor Ragnarok. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't quip every five seconds & didn't waste the Thor mythos. Also making Thor a fucking clown infuriates more that it should. Despite this I am hopeful for Love & Thunder, JA's Lady Thor run isn't so bad & they can basically make her a schizo for laughs but mostly I hope they basically make it a Spider verse sort of situation & finally introduce Beta Ray Bill.
Thor>Ragnarok>Dark World

I love Geoff Johns GL run

Doctor Doom is the single most shittiest character ever written.

"I kill and torture the children of heroes, but I am so awesome that heroes can't help but love me anyway".

It shames me that I share this board with people that think that this is good writing.

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SOURCE

it's okay for comic characters to not have a definite end.

None of the MCU/DCEU movies are good movies. Same goes for any of the live action series.
I despise cartoons.
I don't like the following writers and don't think they should be considered greats:
Bendis
Busiek
Loeb
Ostrander
Claremont
Tom King
Nick Spencer
Bryan Lee O'Malley
Brandon Graham
Brian K Vaughan
Same.
I think Bone is overrated and shouldn't even be considered one of the greats.

Also, I don't like ducks.

Just curious, what do you like user?

A wide variety of indie, underground, Euro, and some cape comics.

Any sugestion on what to read?

Oh you sound like a pretentious faggot