Is this a movie???

Where is this from?

Attached: D_9nmacX4AIdUmG.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbrEmlTJd7E
eand.co/half-of-americans-are-effectively-poor-now-what-the-c944c518db6a
theepochtimes.com/the-mueller-investigation-failed-to-provide-evidence-that-the-dnc-was-actually-hacked_2992670.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=the mueller report for retards
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/immigration-detention-101-information-detainees-family-friends.html
nytimes.com/2019/06/18/reader-center/separated-migrant-children.html
money.cnn.com/2017/12/20/pf/taxes/tax-cuts-temporary/index.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my guess is the queens corgy or soemthing maybe ?
i saw it ona billboard thing at a bus stop once

youtube.com/watch?v=sbrEmlTJd7E

>inb4 177 replies and 54 images omitted. Click here to view.

Not a raid tho

don't forget
>51 unique ips

So far nothing. You autists were wrong. What a shock that you exaggerate things dishonestly.

The former. Budget is ~US$20M. US theatrical release possibly never.

bargain bin garbage, they shoehorned trump for couple raised everybrows and that's it

Pretty good likeness without being a complete caricature.

CUTE!

>keep calm and corgi on
i see they got the marketing team from sherlock gnomes back as well

Attached: thankgnomeitsfriday.gif (480x480, 1.03M)

I will never understand how anybody besides very rich Americans actually voted for this guy?

He doesn't care about the poor/middleclass. He doesn't care about politics. He has almost non of his promises. He only cares about himself, his ego, twitter and some of his very rich supporters who fund his campaign.

But then again America is like the country with the largest gap between super dumb rednecks (as seen on Yea Forums) and highly smart people (see Havard & Co).

>>>/tumblr/

because hillary

If it's only 4 years then it's ok.

If he wins 2020, suicide rates would quadruple and america is fucked.

>this movie has a completely different cast for the US version
What’s the point?

Conservatives sold out their values for a chance of owning the libs.

The democrats tried to elect hillary

>He doesn't care about the poor/middleclass
eand.co/half-of-americans-are-effectively-poor-now-what-the-c944c518db6a
That's the thing, poor people in America don't think they are poor.

This is true. My cousin is black, with latina wife, lives in the hood, always hires cheap mexicans to fix shit because he can't afford professionals
And somehow this dumbass voted for Trump

THE ECONOMY IS DOING GREAT- every redneck that has some broken down beater car in his lawn

He's sure not gonna afford them with 95% Democrat tax rates.

>But then again America is like the country with the largest gap between super dumb rednecks and highly smart people
You are the worst type of person. A dumb shitstain with no understanding of the real world who looks down on the working class because they were raised to take care of themselves instead of "standing up" for whatever moralistic bullshit you got drilled into your head by every piece of media, teacher, or Karen around you. Look at you, sitting at your keyboard thinking you're so edgy because you browse a blue board, thinking you're so enlightened because you subscribe to nihilism like every other gen zed twat that wants to be "different". Personally I couldn't give less of a fuck who's running America at this point, but I will always contend that Trump's win was worth it for the sake of spiting whiny entitled little cunts like you, the "participation ribbon" kids who can't fathom not getting their way and lash out with their stupid little fucking tantrums. Enjoy earning minimum wage as a barista. In 20 years time those 'super dumb rednecks' will still be happy, and you'll be a shambling nervous little mess scrambling desperately for female attention.

Attached: sneksmok.gif (244x244, 1.24M)

whoa you just described every single american politican on both sides. Good job

>t. triggered white trash

but he's right tho

Not really. In 20 years those dumb rednecks will either overdose on opioids, commit suicide, or move to the coasts to work for the dumb liberals.
I mean, you can talk shit about the liberals all you want. At least they have a future.

Please don't post the orange cheeto on my board he is trying to normalizes fascism and racism.

>hires someone
hes not poor

I never knew much about Hillary other than she was Bill's wife, can an American tell me why she was so hated by a lot of the country?

>I never knew much about Hillary other than she was Bill's wife
Just answered your own question user. For all the shit both sides like to fling about their opponents being "criminals" or "monsters", what it came down to in the end was just how unremarkable Hillary was. She had no real principles, no personality, and no real message besides "wouldn't it be something to have the first female president?" Say what you want about Trump, but at the end of the day he's a strong personality that just gripped more people. oh and also LE RUSSIAN HAXORS

Did you just reply to your own copy & pasta because nobody else did?

You do realize she won by 3 millions vote right?

You're a literal retard

If corruption had a face...

Lot of connections combined with being really bad at PR.

You do realize she lost the election right?

Trump's campaign message was specifically tailored to appeal to swing state working class voters. Trump didn't campaign to win the "popular vote" he campaigned to win THE ELECTION.

Attached: Madam President.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

The republicans used gerrymandering and the russians to steal the election. She didn't lose she had the election stolen from her.

You're still blaming the russians ? I thought by now you would have realize how ridiculous the idea of russia meddling in US election is. You really think the establishment would allow it, or the pentagon ?
Trump is far from good, but he won because Hillary was worst.

Lmao get over it

>being this much of a sore loser

Gerrymandering has near zero effect on the Presidential election dipshit. The only states that allocate electoral votes on Congressional Districts are Maine and Nebraska. Trump would have won regardless of how the districts are drawn (also Democrats gerrymander too).

The "Russians hacked the election" meme is a joke. They didn't hack the DNC emails. They were downloaded locally rather than online so it was someone with close local access. Not internet hackers from Russia. DNC never even handed the servers over to the FBI for a proper investigation.

But even if we assume they did hack the emails the claim is that they somehow rigged the election by showing everyone how the DNC rigged their elections. The whole thing is a farce. Most Americans have zero clue what were even in those DNC emails.

People knew about the hacks WELL before the election ended. After the hacks MSM, Obama, and Hillary were making tons of claims that the election COULDN'T be rigged. They were calling Trump the crazy one for implying they could. They only changed their tune and claimed election rigging AFTER Hillary lost to save face and manufacture some lame excuse for people like you to use as to why she lost.

Attached: fasdlf.jpg (640x625, 40K)

>I thought by now you would have realize how ridiculous the idea of russia meddling in US election is.
There are multiple military and civilian government reports detailing how the Russians interfered in our election through targeted advertisement blitzes, sock puppets, and outright election systems hacking.

It's a full half of the Mueller report

>Harvard and Yea Forums

This has to be bait.

And the real answer is that the poor/working/middle classes basically tuned out last election cycle. You have to ignore the narratives and just look at the raw data. The upper middle class and religious Christians came out hard for him, former for money, latter for abortion, along with bona fide racists and old people. Clinton, on the other hand, turned everyone off, and maybe half the usual people who would come out for a democratic candidate showed up.

So 2020 is a total tossup dependent on whether or not the democrat candidate isn't shite

It might've helped if Hillary campaigned on anything besides VOTE FOR ME, I'M A WOMAN

>the working class bumpkin takes care of themselves
Nah, you faggots rely so heavily on city taxes and services and income that you would all die out in a fucking instant should your nearest hub city die. That's why you stupid niggers constantly squawk about seceding from whatever state you're in but never do it: you couldn't survive for five seconds without actual income.

>I don't care at all about politics and I'm ok with the entirety of the American system being dismantled and every regulatory body captured by private interests because "lel we pwned da libs (by fucking ourselves)"
>You are the worst type of person
No u.
You're the type of person that loses a foot to Diabetes because "fuck that doctor he aint no whats good fer me"

We have literally fucking concretion camps now if Hillary was president none of this would be happening.

>Dems lose because their candidate is boring, people assume Obama's hype will push her through, and they alienate the progressives by dicking over Bernie
>flash forward to 2019
>Dem favorite in the primary (Biden) is boring, people assume he'll ride on Obama's hype, they're alienating progressives by dicking over AOC and Kamala Harris
We're getting 4 more years of Trump because the Democrats think it's fucking 1995.

In terms of personality she's a bit of a shrew and has negative charisma so right away she's fucked as Americans view their politicians like rock stars and not public servants. Already fighitng an uphill battle.

Add in that she's tied to Bill and every Republican is furious. Add in that she's tied to DNC shenanigans and now progressive Dems are furious. Add in a bunch of Russian propaganda like the Seth Rich conspiracy and you've got swing voters (aka the biggest retards on the planet) swinging far away from her.

They are made by butthurt Democrats and establishment Republicans who think Mitt Romney should be president. Pay them no mind.

It's the same people.

How about the part where back in the 70s she defended a brutal child rapist in court and laughed about it.

>"multiple military and civilian government reports"

This fucking meme. It was one dude who wrote a letter claiming to represent "the intelligence community". MSM took "the intelligence community" and said "there are 17 intelligence organizations... that means 17 intelligence organizations confirm that Russia hacked the election!" The letter itself never actually confirms shit it just says the Russians could have done it. The guy who wrote the letter was already in trouble for previous bullshit lies in the past.

They found some random Russians running Internet memes about the 2016 election. About a topic that the ENTIRE WORLD was talking about. Russia NEVER tampered with any election system votes. You're clinging to a handful of Russians posting internet memes as if THAT is what got Trump elected.

theepochtimes.com/the-mueller-investigation-failed-to-provide-evidence-that-the-dnc-was-actually-hacked_2992670.html

Attached: getthefuckout.gif (250x188, 2.63M)

blame hillary for being unelectable.

>It was one dude who wrote a letter claiming to represent "the intelligence community".
Again, since you apparently can't fucking read:
It's a full half of the report by the special counsel. 200 pages of evidence and context for the Russian interference in our election.

You're not retarded, you know exactly what you're doing. You're a disingenuous cunt. Kill yourself for the good of the union.

>We have literally fucking concretion camps now if Hillary was president none of this would be happening.

They literally had those camps BEFORE Trump was President. If Hillary was President the main difference is that everyone would be ignoring them just like they did under Obama. The only reason you give a shit now is because you've been told to give a shit to feed into this "Trump is literally Hitler" meme.

Wait, didn't California threaten to secede after the 2016 election?

>theepochtimes
>literal chinese propaganda

Attached: fuckyou.gif (320x600, 119K)

You know what Obama did? He said "Too bad, we can't bring back those jobs from China. Screw you."

Dude truly earned his title of Jimmy Carter Mark II.

I was talking about this idea that "MULTIPLE" government agencies carried out investigations and reports. Of course the Mueller report exists. It doesn't provide any solid proof that the Russians hacked the DNC emails. All it does is talk about trivial shit like Russian civilians posting memes online. You're clueless if you think Russians were the only foreigners trying to influence our elections.

That was a russian troll campaign.

>They literally had those camps BEFORE Trump was President
They had physical locations to hold detainees.
What they didn't have was a policy of detaining all illegals indefinitely, denying all requests for asylum, and punitively separating families.
You are either a moron or a huge faggot and the world would be better off if you gave yourself a lead aspirin.

>implying all news isn't propaganda

>It doesn't provide any solid proof that the Russians hacked the DNC emails
Yes it does
>It talks about trivial shit like Russians civilians posting memes
That's a funny way of putting "Russia hired massive numbers of citizens to use as American sock puppets, organize and recruit for radical events through social media, push conspiracy theories like Seth Rich's murder and anti-vaxx, and used Cambridge Analytica to target these attacks on a geographic scale"

How is that commie cock up your ass feeling

Attached: funnybutsad.gif (446x324, 3.79M)

1. We can't
2. We shouldn't. Dying racist boomer rednecks in Indiana need to accept that the world has passed them by and it's not the 50s anymore.

Here, let me make it simpler for you:
>Holding one person per cell, only holding those that are deemed dangerous, ensuring all those in DHS/DBC/ICE control are fed and clean
Normal and fine.
>Holding 20 people per cell, standing room only, providing no running water no toothpaste no soap and one toilet per 20 people, holding everyone instead of just the violent/suspicious, selling young girls to DHS so they disappear at a halfway house for Mr Epstein
Nazi.

Hey, look on the bright side:
At the current rate of environmental change, the human race will go through a massive extinction and migration event well before automation causes capitalism to fail.

And he was right.

Don't bother, user.
Nothing triggers conservatives more than knowing Trump is the only president in history to never have received the support of at least 50% of the population.

The point stands that the "concentration camps" existed under Obama and would still exist if Hillary was President.

>detaining all illegals indefinitely
You realize they can choose to leave and reunite with their families any time they want right? But they choose to stay in the camps hoping to eventually be let into the U.S.. ICE doesn't want to waste money holding them, they want to deport them.

>selling young girls to DHS so they disappear at a halfway house for Mr Epstein
Really shows you aren't living in some deluded fantasy land. But let me guess talking about the Clinton Foundation trafficking children would be a crazy alt-right conspiracy huh?

>Yes it does
Show me the actual proof. Not just vague mumblings about "t-the Mueller Report".

>Russia hired massive numbers of citizens
How many? Israel has a TON of known operations to influence Internet opinion yet can't mention that without being labeled an anti-Semite.

>You realize they can choose to leave and reunite with their families any time they want right?
This is factually incorrect.

>when you refuse to look at the undeniable truth that has been confirmed by numerous official sources several times because you're such a colossal brainlet and a shill

Attached: 29691502.gif (500x280, 237K)

>Gropey Joe is getting handsy again!

>The point stands
No it doesn't, your "point" is complete bullshit. The existence of a detainment facility isn't the issue, the issue is the policies regarding who is detained, for how long, and the conditions they're being detained in. There weren't 20 people per cell and per toilet under Obama you fucking faggot.
>ICE doesn't want to hold them
ICE doesn't hold them, DBC does through extremely lucrative private contracts. The more immigrants they hold the more money that gets shelled out, just like private prisons.

>they can choose to leave
That's not how detainment works you stupid cunt
>whatabout da clintons!
Bill going down with Epstein's journal would be fucking fine, some of us don't see this as a team sport you worthless hunk of dickcheese.

>show me da proof!
>how many citizens!?!?
lmgtfy.com/?q=the mueller report for retards

>"As indicated above, each detainee is assigned a deportation officer. The officer has the power to offer voluntary departure, stipulated removal, or some other form of release from detention. The detainee (or his or her attorney) should review any such offers carefully."

>"Accepting a voluntary departure, for instance, though it doesn’t leave an order of removal on the person’s record, can result in the detainee forgoing any relief to which he or she may be entitled, such as asylum or cancellation of removal. There may be other options and forms of relief (such as Temporary Protected Status, Deferred Action for Childhood Removals, or Cancellation of Removal) that an attorney might recommend that that the deportation officer has not mentioned."

ICE wants them out. Only reason they'd want to detain them is if he was some sort of serious criminal (i.e. trafficking children and such).

A-fucking-men

What is your source? Please tell me it's not an ICE press release.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/immigration-detention-101-information-detainees-family-friends.html

You're retarded.
They are not free to leave, they are able to make a request to leave. It's not just "hey I'm gonna go back now," it's a long legal process that has to begin with the submittal of a specific application before an immigration judge at a specific kind of removal hearing. Further, this application can and will be rejected if the person is to be prosecuted.

OH HEY LOOK AT THAT THERE'S A MASSIVE BACKLOG OF APPLICATIONS AND ALL OF THEM GET DENIED BECAUSE THE ADMIN'S POLICY IS TO PROSECUTE EVERY LAST PERSON THAT CROSSES THE BORDER

Kill yourself

Attached: andersoncooperistiredofyourshit.gif (220x212, 86K)

You realize the border camps Border Control and not ICE, right?
You realize none of those applications for release are valid because they don't apply if the government is planning to prosecute, right?

So it's just generic guidance and not information from the ground about how things are actually running?
Because there are multiple reports from reputable sources about migrants going back but not getting their children back.
nytimes.com/2019/06/18/reader-center/separated-migrant-children.html

Attached: migrants.png (1236x1268, 275K)

Let me guess you haven't seen any actual proof yourself and are simply going off vague MSM and social media reports that the proof is out there?

What I have found is this:
>What was revealed through forensic analysis of the emails was that they were copied at speeds too high to have been hacked and transmitted over the internet. The metadata indicate that the emails had to have been copied locally—by someone who had physical access to the network—to some sort of mobile hard drive or flash drive.

>Binney and former CIA and State Department Counter Terrorism officer Larry Johnson wrote in a report that “the highest transfer rate was 49.1 megabytes per second, which is much faster than possible from a remote online connection. The 49.1 megabytes speed coincides with the download rate for a thumb drive.”

So in order for the Russians to have hacked it they would have needed to do some spy shit and physically been at the location.

Those kids came here illegally.

Selling them to families who need some help around the home would be a way to get some money back that they've cost the taxpayer, at least.

>392 megabit connection is impossible
Nigger gigabit is commercial who the fuck do you think you're fooling

>You really think the establishment would allow it
Seeing as the establishment is full of crooked shitheels in the pocket of lobbyists and foreign money, they were more than happy that one their own team won instead of the opponent's.

And all it took for you retards to take the bait and start /pol/sperging is a screenshot for a bad animated movie.OP is laughing right now,swallow that bait

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1419190745461.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>downloading files at 49.1 MBps is impossible
I download games from Steam faster than that

HOW DARE THEY
OUR GOD-EMPEROR IS AN ADONIS
JUST LOOK AT BEN GARRISON'S PRESIDENTIAL PORTRAITS

I'm not OP nor did i participated in the political debate i linked ,i'm just pointing that OP succeded in his trolling,dont pull me into this

And where did you "find" this unsourced information?
>Sh-shut up, discordsoytranny!
Mmm-hmmm.

Look at the quote again. It's not me making the claim it's former CIA in a report:
>Binney and former CIA and State Department Counter Terrorism officer Larry Johnson wrote in a report that “the highest transfer rate was 49.1 megabytes per second, which is much faster than possible from a remote online connection. The 49.1 megabytes speed coincides with the download rate for a thumb drive.”

Download speed != upload speed. The servers would have needed to upload the data at that speed.

>it's not me saying it!
You're the one using the quote to try to push a conspiracy, dipshit.

>download speed isn't the same as upload speed!
Oh no, commercial upload speeds only go up to 888 Megabit, meaning 111 Megabytes! 111 is lower than 49.1!

Oh hey and look at this Washington DC is actually way ahead of the curve and has had 2Gbit internet for a long time now.

You're a moron.

Lol wrong again

>Havard & Co

He means HARVARD AND COMPANY, you dumb hick.

I was going to come in here to bitch about what an embarassment the British animation industry is, but it turns out this film is actually by Belgians. Still, I'll extend this to the rest of Europe too, we could be producing such good stuff if all our animators weren't just fucking enamoured with the American blockbusters. What happened to our countries having their own identities?

In the 70s and 80s in Britain we produced a string of reasonably well known and somewhat strange or depressing animated films, occupying a nice little niche in the shadow of more wholesome American fare (of course this was a period that was also a bit of a lull for Disney). Why didn't we stick with that? Then starting in the 80s Aardman started to gain notoriety, which did a good job at embodying a British character, more funny and irreverent than strange and depressing.

Also I think it's worth making a sidenote about Richard Williams living here, Roger Rabbit and The Thief and The Cobbler were animated here, also Henry Sellick's films often have a British twinge to them (James and the Giant Peach and Coraline both by British authors), and Tim Burton's Corpse Bride was animated here. The Illusionist was too.

But some time post 2005 anyone here besides Aardman who thought "I'd like to make an animated film" seemed to have Pixar/Dreamworks aspirations, but ended up making cringeworthy sub-Sony-tier low budget rubbish. It's so disappointing.

...oh whoops, didn't notice this thread had immediate devolved into a circlejerk about American politics.

Attached: watership-down-3.jpg (968x645, 62K)

>So 2020 is a total tossup dependent on whether or not the democrat candidate isn't shite
Given what we're looking at already Trump is a shoe-in for re-election

This is what cost Hillary the election.

That doesn't mean they can transfer 2gbit to anywhere in the world dipshit. You think all the area between DC and Russia is going to have the same Internet infrastructure and speeds as DC?

>"Binney, assisted by other colleagues with technical expertise, extended the examination and ran various tests forensic from the Netherlands, Albania, Belgrade and the UK. The fastest rate obtained — from a data center in New Jersey to a data center in the UK–was 12 megabytes per second, which is less than a fourth of the rate necessary to transfer the data, as it was listed from Guccifer 2."

>I will never understand how anybody besides very rich Americans actually voted for this guy?

Anyone healthy and middle class was getting absolutely raped by Obamacare.

>That doesn't mean they can transfer 2gbit to anywhere in the world dipshit
True
> You think all the area between DC and Russia is going to have the same Internet infrastructure and speeds as DC?
International internet infrastructure is vastly superior to local infrastructure and DC has a direct line to the outside for obvious reasons. The line from DC to Russia is literally better than the line from your nearest Comcast provider to your house.

>Retards who called 49.1 Megabytes and impossible speed tested two locations unrelated to the ones being discussed and got only 12 megabytes!
You keep posting their and your incompetence as if it were an argument that helps you.

>tfw middle class white with a house and 2 kids
>told throughout my college years that I should feel bad for being white
>watch as poor decisions are being rewarded with programs like cash for clunkers
>have no college debt because I was smart about how I went to school and didn't get a useless degree from a private university
>democrats want to reward poor college decisions by staying college debt with my tax dollars
>vote for Trump
>pay less in taxes
>get to watch leftists lose their minds
I reluctantly voted for him in 2016, but will be eagerly voting for him in 2020.

>Implying he'll be able to afford cheap Mexicans with the $15 minimum wage

He does care for the middle class. It's always commies who want to destroy the middle class wherever they go, because they are fully aware Middle class are mostly made of hard working people who will rarely have to beg for the govt for extra help. Their only objective has always been making everyone equal, aka poor af so they can control the population easier. Of course, faggots like you who never lived under the system and all they know is what books tell them will never understand.

Attached: 1559421928127.jpg (990x749, 88K)

She parroted everything her husband supported from the 90s up to the 00s which included but not limited to:
homophobia, encouraging the ban on any transitioning drugs or surgeries,banning violence in media, discouraging abortions, to then encouraging them, etc. I mean, she was the last person on the supreme court to support gay people in 2013, she literally waited until companies had the balls to support gays before she would do it, that should really tell you the kind of person she is and why so many take serious issue with her. That and the fact her husband cheated on her a minimum of 5 times but she was pitched as a "strong" woman is rather stupid and anyone that was "with her" was broadcasting how sexist they were by just wanting to say they put a vagina in the president's chair and didn't really give a damn if she was the best for the job.

>cash for clunkers and student debt relief are "rewarding poor decisions"
That's a funny way of spelling "saving the economy from complete collapse"

>oh and also LE RUSSIAN HAXORS
god that is getting as old as the people squawking she won by 1~3%
and there they are

>student debt relief
And this will be paid for with what money?

I do not want to be here next summer of 2020

this place is going to be such a shitstorm

Attached: FT_16.06.02_livingAtHome_age-1.png (420x430, 21K)

I will be here every day. Watching the right meltdown is my reward for them ruining this site.

IT'S
BERNIE'S
TURN!

>Incel buys cheap car with shitty emissions because why not
>Chad buys high powered Acura with excellent emissions because he's environmentally conscious but also practical
>"Hey there incel, fancy a new car for free? Fuck off Chad, your car is fine."
Literally nigger tier

>paid for with what money
That's not forgiveness, that's paying them off, but fuck it let's pretend the government would have to pay their guarantees:
There are literally thousands of places to find that money in the budget, including nowhere, because at this point literally no one in office gives a flying fuck about the deficit.

Me personally? I'd start by repurposing the billions given to private entities to build tanks that the army doesn't want or need that will sit on a landlocked military base forever.

Oh yeah, and it's kind of important to note that reducing the debt load on literally en entire generation of people would stimulate the economy well beyond the money needed to relieve the loans. Right now it's nearly impossible for an entire generation of people to reach basic economic milestones like home ownership or reach the point where they have any disposable income to invest - these things are necessary for our economy to keep spinning.

>fuck solutions to real problems that will impact me directly, I'd rather we all suffer due to nothing but spite
Sorry, who are you calling a nigger again?

>the right meltdown
>meltdown
Yeah I've heard that one before.

Attached: Time_Trump_covers.png.jpg (1200x529, 152K)

Yeah so far every hurdle Trump got thrown at or threw himself into is turning up roses, doesn't help the left won't stop reacting to his fucking tweets. Should be a huge controversy of how asylum laws have been changed but no one cares because Trump said stupid shit on a social platform so let's all ignore the shit that really changes our lives and just seeth at orange man because he said something racist and dumb for the millionth time. I swaerr that's how he is going to win his 2020 election he is going tweet bait that gets the opposing candidate to respond in a way that makes them look worse than him. Hell this is why people voted for Trump, our god damn system is a bunch of children that can get out played by twitter.

Attached: BToKfv3CEAAIRKg.jpg (599x598, 35K)

>Rewarding poor behavior is somehow positive for society
You're the nigger

The problem is many-headed
1 - his base just plain doesn't give a fuck
2 - swing voters are too stupid to understand anything beyond offensive tweets
3 - Rep leadership is blatantly shielding him
4 - Dem leadership is constantly pulling their punches and avoiding any actual action because Pelosi believes having Trump in office means more money and votes for Dem candidates
5 - Right wing media supports Trump for obvious reasons
6 - Left wing media focuses only on easily digestible bullshit that swing voters can understand because that gets eyeballs and complicated policy discussion doesn't

No one with any kind of power actually wants to remove Trump. Everyone with influence sees his being in power as benefiting them.

I do kinda like the one Democrat who keeps introducing articles of impeachment against Trump, but getting shut down by Dem leadership.

He's screaming into the wind, but at least he's doing what he thinks is right.

emails got leaked and she was bowing and paying repentance to jews over minor incidents in a creepy manner.

her campaign literally consisted of "It's MY turn!" and virtue signalling that she was going to be the first woman president. there was a lot more shit but I wasn't keeping track.

trump was a bad looking wild card but hillary
was a flat out no. all democrats had to do was not pick hillary.

om om om om om om om.
sadly they were retarded. nobody voted for hillary. they voted for not-Hillary.

Attached: 1558275396345.png (628x468, 460K)

>And all it took for you retards to take the bait and start /pol/sperging
Discrediting disinfo is not retarded m8

>"the left won't stop reacting to his fucking tweets"
>"a bunch of children that can get out played by twitter"
That's why Trump's "go home" tweets were such a great political maneuver. Even if you think the tweets themselves were stupid they only help Trump.

Most normie Americans hate the AOC clique group. Their poll numbers are in the garbage and they keep saying stupid shit. Nancy Pelosi has been trying to distance the party from them, yet here Trump comes with his tweets criticizing this group AND mentioning Pelosi as if she's on his side.
>"I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Now Pelosi has to defend these hated people (she certainly can't side with Trump). Trump is forcing the Democrats to own up to the more hated portion of their party. He's pushing them as the face of the Democrat party and hurting the Democrats as a result.

Attached: AOC.png (799x1151, 83K)

He gets knocked down because he doesn’t understand how impeachment works or how ineffective as a tactic it is.

>Even if you think the tweets themselves were stupid they only help Trump.
Well the dead cat strategy does work.

True enough, bush jr used gay marriage when the Iraq war was leading to some dark shit that would effect re-elections

>leadership on both sides of the aisle and in the news media dogpile AOC because she's a woman and not white for the right and because she's an actual progressive who wants to get money out of politics for the left
>man why are her out-of-district polling numbers so low!?!?!?
It's a mystery

Attached: heh_robin_hood_men_in_tights.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

>Dem leadership is constantly pulling their punches and avoiding any actual action because Pelosi believes having Trump in office means more money and votes for Dem candidates
It's really more that the impeachment process would only serve to hurt Democrats. They don't have the numbers to get him impeached out of office and the majority of Americans are heavily against an impeachment.

It's widely known that the Clinton impeachment process hurt Republicans going into the following election. It's one thing to want Trump out of office but in practice actually going through the impeachment process would be a terrible decision by the Democrats and would never actually end with getting Trump out of office.

I find it either selfish to the Democrats as a whole or idiotic.

>it's another /pol/ waggles thier small white dicks on another board while our meaningless mods only delete on topic cartoons and or comics discussion

>It's really more that the impeachment process would only serve to hurt Democrats
No, that's Pelosi's public excuse because "We like money and votes" isn't something the base will accept.

Impeachment is not just a vote and then a senate vote, impeachment is an investigation that affords congress a lot of investigatory and subpoena powers it normally doesn't have. There's far more good to be done with an impeachment than just an attempt to get Trump out of office.

That's the most important bit - that the goal of impeachment isn't removal - but on top of that the idea that Trump is the same as Bill and the reaction would be the same is fucking laughable. I remember the Starr hearings and Bill's impeachment and everyone thought it was the dumbest shit imaginable because the entire thing was over him getting a blowie.

From what I hear people in her district are pretty pissed about how she handled that Amazon HQ deal.

>leadership on both sides of the aisle and in the news media dogpile AOC
They do the same with Trump to an astronomically larger degree yet his approval ratings are still much higher.

>Rep leadership and fox news dogpile Trump
lol wat

Attached: ohwaityourserious.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

With the doosh we got from all those tax breaks for Fortune 500 companies...oh wait

>From what I hear people in her district are pretty pissed about how she handled that Amazon HQ deal.
52% approval
44% disapproval

Pretty standard ratings

I dont give a shit about the accuracy of the infos,you're on Yea Forums, pol cocksucker,you're off topic no matter what

>impeachment is an investigation that affords congress a lot of investigatory and subpoena powers it normally doesn't have
I know but after the whole Mueller debacle Americans are tired as fuck of investigations into Trump. They're sick of it and just want everyone to chill out for the rest of the term.

>the entire thing was over him getting a blowie
It was about perjury, back when that still meant something. The initial investigation was valid because a boss (a quite powerful one as President at that) sleeping with their employees is an ethics issue that would get you in deep shit at nearly any job. If Trump did the same thing now it would be spun as a huge #MeToo story. GOP shouldn't have gone through with the process but Bill did technically commit a crime.

(also everyone forgets they did mouth to anal)

>From what I hear people in her district are pretty pissed about how she handled that Amazon HQ deal.
Except
1. It wasn't her handling, she said so herself, it was literally the people of New york who knew it would cause gentrification and increase of rents if that HQ got there. (she fully supported them, though)
2. Amazon, Apple and google are getting some of their infrasturcture built there anyway, without the tax break, because the location is still essential anyway.

This whole thing turned out better than expected, but no one is talking about it now.

>Bill did technically commit a crime.

Trump has committed around a dozen crimes. And hasn't been impeached.

Mueller report alone says he committed 10 counts of obstruction, which is a felony. Trump also broke campaign finance laws by using money to pay off Stormy Daniels, another felony.

Have you forgotten how the Republican party basically disavowed him before the 2016 election? Even now Reps are constantly criticizing what he does (look at the "go home" tweets as an example). He's gotten far more shit from Republicans than AOC has ever gotten from Democrats.

Nationally it would be, but this is within a deep blue district. She has to worry about other Democrats usurping her.

Attached: donald-j-trump-following-arealdonald-trump-disloyal-rs-are-far-23703446.png (500x463, 109K)

>I know but after the whole Mueller debacle Americans are tired as fuck of investigations into Trump. They're sick of it and just want everyone to chill out for the rest of the term.
I don't give a fuck how sick the public is of investigations. The executive branch consistently refuses to turn over documents or honor subpeonas and the department of justice is refusing to do its job in enforcement so congress must step up and act as a check on executive power, and impeachment proceedings are what give them the capacity to do so. That is a basic and necessary function of congress in our democracy and not exercising it because Trump in office gives dems a better chance in the next election is fucking evil.

>It was about perjury
No, the legal argument was perjury, but all anyone cared about was that he was being grilled about getting a blowjob. That was the narrative in the public eye: "Clinton on trial for consensual blowjob. Ken Starr is an obnoxious prude." I remember, I was there.

>Have you forgotten how the Republican party basically disavowed him before the 2016 election?
And then immediately did an about-face when he won the primary. Fox News was always on his side.

>He's gotten far more shit from Republicans than AOC has ever gotten from Democrats.
Not even fucking remotely. My family is well-connected democrats up and down the board and the amount of absolute fucking hatred towards AOC and Bernie and the actual progressive elements of the party among the "centrist" dems is insane. They hate her and Ilhan and Bernie more than they hate Trump.

>Americans are tired as fuck of investigations into Trump. They're sick of it and just want everyone to chill out for the rest of the term.
>
>

Are they though? The news cycle is 24/7 and politics gets eaten up.

>Mueller report alone says he committed 10 counts of obstruction
The Mueller limp-wristedly says he MAYBE did. You look into them and they're lame shit like simply asking a lawyer if he's allowed to do something or not. How the fuck is asking for the legality of something illegal?

Trump wasn't handling his campaign finances. Obama's campaign broke campaign finance laws but nobody would ever dream of pressing impeachment on him for it.

>It was about perjury, back when that still meant something. The initial investigation was valid because a boss (a quite powerful one as President at that) sleeping with their employees is an ethics issue that would get you in deep shit at nearly any job. If Trump did the same thing now it would be spun as a huge #MeToo story. GOP shouldn't have gone through with the process but Bill did technically commit a crime.
Except here is the thing. the woman he was accused of committing sexual harassment to was not Monica Lewinski. It was an other woman. The grand Jury concluded there were not enough evidence to indict him.

But here is the thing, he said, during that hearing, that he had got no sexual relationship with Monika Lewinski, as he was also asked about her too. Because of that he was accused of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

So, to be clear, the impeachment process on Clinton was not started because accusation of sexual harassment, but because he committed OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE during an investigation that did not concluded in its guilt.

Now, see the parallel with trump, the investigation did not conclude he colluded, but that he still committed OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE during that investigation.

>I don't give a fuck how sick the public is of investigations.
You should. My entire point is how an impeachment proceeding would effect public opinion and thus votes going into the 2020 election. It's like you mentioned about the Clinton blowjob: "That was the narrative in the public eye".

The narrative in most Americans eyes wouldn't be as you see it.

>The Mueller limp-wristedly says he MAYBE did.
No, the Mueller report lays out 10 slam-dunk cases for obstruction that they cannot legally call sufficient evidence because they don't have the right to make that distinction for the Attorney General.

It also explicitly says that there are further cases of illegal actions where the gathering of evidence was interfered with or evidence was destroyed.

You're a tool

What fantasy world are you living in?

Republicans never criticize him, and if they do, it's always the most limp dicked shit. Anyone who says anything actually critical gets primaried out or ousted from the party. Meanwhile, Dem Leadership both publicly and anonymously shit on AOC any chance they get.

>because hillary
Also because a lot of us don't want microaggressions punishable by law. We really didn't like the direction things were going under the Progressove agenda and only a Donald Trump could beat the massive machine that was the Clinton campaign. Trump was not a good choice, but Hillary would have been much, much worse.

Except no one is tired of Trump's dirty laundry and no one's going to go "yeah I was gonna vote against Trump but then congress tried to hold him accountable for sedition"

You're being incredibly disingenuous, not unlike Pelosi and Schumer themselves.

Only a millenial with an unironic boomer mindset would say shit like this

You're everything wrong with this country

>The Mueller limp-wristedly says he MAYBE did.

The man flat out said "if we thought Trump was innocent of obstruction, we would have said so."

He also said he legally could not indict him, and left that up to congress. He basically spelled it out, unless you were to retarded to get it. That is why Congress wants him to testify. So every gets exactly what the investigation turned up.

Yeah, under Hillary we'd have concentration camps at the border and we'd be gearing up for war with Iran!

...wait a minute

>well-connected democrats up and down the board
Trust me I believe you. But what they say in out of the way parties is different from what they say to the public or what they broadcast on liberal news outlets.

If you don't understand the hatred Trump has gotten within the GOP than I'm not even gonna bother trying to convince you.

Trump is literally on tape with Cohen talking about using money to pay her off.

>Also because a lot of us don't want microaggressions punishable by law.
That wouldn't have happened under Hillary, nor any of the current primary candidates. you just drank the Internet kool-aid.

>Congress should abdicate its responsibility as a check on executive power because I personally think doing so is politically expedient
And that's both stupid and evil. Congrats.

I remember I was volunteering in an elementary school classroom last year and they had the kids get up and dance to this online thing that was Sherlock Gnomes-themed, and all of the characters from the movie did fornite dances. Pretty wild desu.

>Obama's campaign broke campaign finance laws

Obama's campaign broke finance reporting regulations because they didn't report donors fast enough. This is actually kind of common, and it's why his campaign was only fined. (Trump's campaign also did the same thing, it's like 48 hours to report donors so it's a tight window). It's a big world of difference from actively trying to hide shit from the FEC, that is why it's a felony vs a violation.

>what they say in out of the way parties is different from what they say to the public or what they broadcast on liberal news outlets
Have you been watching those outlets? Dem leadership and left-leaning news organizations do nothing but shit on AOC non-stop. Only new-media ever reports positively on her.

>If you don't understand the hatred Trump has gotten within the GOP
Had gotten, back when he was in the primary, mainly by unpopular candidates. Fox was on his side day 1 and as soon as he won the primary the GOP circled the wagons.

>Congress should abdicate its responsibility as a check on executive power because I personally think doing so is politically expedient
Nice strawman. I'm explaining why Pelosi and the Democrats aren't impeaching Trump, not passing personal judgement on whether they should or not.

Get some reading comprehension.

Not under Hillary. It would have taken a while but had the Progressive agenda continued unabated we would have gotten there eventually. Still might, we'll see.

>the left :god why does drumpf get the middle class/poor vote!!!

>also the left:
>fuck over american poor and middle class by importing more labor to compete with
>this only favors corporations
>constantly belittle and demean the poor like theyre brainless little slaves who owe them their identity and vote
>take up phrases and slogans like "labor" and "worker's" yet are filled with unironic champagne socialists mad at daddy for not paying for feminist dance theory courses
>want government and in turn the poor and middle class to pay for extravagant and out of touch projects like free courses of the aforementioned feminist dance theory

you say you fight for the poor. but you dont. they know. they know youre not fighting for them.the more you freak out and screech at the smallest shit while ignoring actual issues the more they know. the more you favor non americans over actual americans who youre supposed to serve in the first place the more they know.

Attached: 1529156556328.gif (240x267, 1.16M)

Nixon was popular before congress began impeachment proceedings. Not doing anything with impeachment is politically a terrible move for Dems and it will fuck them bad if they don't actually do anything.

Drumpf doesn't care either for the poor. It has always been a ploy, and you were had. I wouldn't be surprised if (((them))) put Hillary there just as a surefire way to make Trump win.

>nice strawman
It's not a strawman, it's an accurate restatement of your argument.
>I'm explaining why they aren't impeaching Trump
No, you're personally expounding on their public excuse which has nothing to do with why they refuse to impeach Trump.

Pelosi and Schumer don't want to impeach Trump because they don't want real accountability in politics and because they know letting him do what he wants will lead to more donations to their campaigns and an easier narrative to push for 2020.

They are abdicating their responsibility to the people of this country.

Yea Forums - Politics

>it's an accurate restatement of your argument
Okay show me where I said I personally believe they shouldn't impeach Trump.

rent free

>left fucks over the poor by importing labor
H1b visas were created and passed by Republicans and signed by HW Bush
>belittles the poor
Literally fox news propaganda
>take up phrases like "labor rights" and "worker's rights" but are filled with "champagne socialists"
So supporting the right to unionize and protecting workers from dangerous or harmful working conditions is a bad thing now?
>wants the government to pay for projects that help the poor
Oh no, we might use money from high income and property taxes to pay for schools and hospitals. How fucking evil and anti-poor.

Did you hit your head as a child

>hiding behind semantics
You literally said "my point" in So is it your point or Pelosi's?

Faggot.

It's bound to happen when the main topic is some shitty movie nobody could give a fuck about.

If OP had posted a pic of some lewd waifu instead of Trump this thread could have gone a completely different direction.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao being this blinded

bitch i aint even american and i can see this from across the world. whats worse socjus people from your country starts spreading their shit here. we have an unironic wannabe dictator and all they can talk about is that he said mean comments. fuck you.

He's rich.
Generally speaking the rich have never cared for the poor. The rich always look out for the rich. Party has nothing to do with it. People need to stop being loyal to parties and actually look at the person running.

>People don't like horse toothed bartender who wants to tax all Americans in to oblivion to pay for drug addicts, generationally poor, and illegals
Gee color me shocked

>So is it your point or Pelosi's?
Both. Explaining how the impeachment proceedings would effect public opinions doesn't mean I don't think they should do it anyway.

Again, go acquire some reading comprehension you homosexual.

Attached: 1405381600468.gif (245x190, 870K)

real review of the movie here:
trump is barely in the movie, a couple of references to him, not really any serious jabs or insults.

main character is genuinely unlikable. he starts out as a douche, continues as a douche despite in his low point, STILL a douche when the film ends. main villain's comeuppance is that he gets laid. i genuinely think this was some throwaway student writing project where they added trump to get some notoriety for an otherwise nothing story.

>SHE WANTS TO TAX ALL MY INCOME AND GIVE IT TO DRUGS
I wish the average American weren't this insanely stupid and gullible, but this is the world we live in.

Attached: myfinalform.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

>IT WAS MUH RUSSIANS! IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: tranny.png (227x228, 91K)

Too bad half of America is retarded.

AOC wanted to tax the extremely wealthy (who currently aren't really paying taxes) to help fund shit like Medicare for all.

She's the fakest bitch ever. Did a 180 on her stances to apppeal to progressives. Plain retarded pandering. Wears "feminism" like makeup.
Sold uranium to China in shady deal and who knows what else. She comes off as a puppet for shady powers in the emails.
Clinton foundation is fucked up and trades money back and forth and funded Chelsea's wedding. Oh, and they gave watered down drugs to Africa that time. See? Charity! Not political favors bribes and deals.
There's the Clinton kill count.
You'd have to be a hardcore coincidence theorist to do your homework and come to the conclusion that they don't kill people.
Sabotaged Bernie Sanders, and while he isn't the brightest I would have voted for him but instead I voted for Trump.
His actions have been better than his words the last few years which is an odd combination.

Concentration camps at the border is unironically good. The bigger issue is with Democrats pushing for more and more illegal immigration because California is run off the back of effective slave labor

>His actions have been better than his words

What actions?
Tax cuts for the top 1%.
That's basically all he has done while in office.

>Concentration camps are good

Things no sane person would ever say.

>to pay for schools and hospitals
There it is. Why pretend that the majority of tax spending goes to "schools and hospitals". Why not throw in fire departments too? Or roads? That's the usual meme, when in reality today the majority of tax spending goes to welfare and entitlement spending (and yes social security and Medicare as they stand today count as welfare).

>A permanent slave underclass is good

Things a democrat would say

Most Americans got a tax cut if you actually bother to research. I myself work for a living and know for a fact I saved a ton of money after the tax cuts. And I'm certainly not the 1%.

I'm not a Democrat.

I clearly did not say or state this.

But nice goalposts, buddy.

Most of the middle class tax cuts expire just after 2020 and the cuts are offset by them wiping out a ton of deductions. Your taxes are about to go up, bro.

>attempt to enter country without permission
>which is a crime
>get stopped and detained and probably be told to go back
>this is bad

bravo american left. you successfully taught your people to forget the concept of laws and sovereignty. bravo.

Attached: 1540115856264.jpg (569x1024, 57K)

I want to fuck sombra so bad

Actually they expire in 2025 and this is due to a legal technicality not allowing them to extend it further at the time. Feel free to bitch if they don't renew it then.

Meanwhile the wealthy tax cuts are permanent. Everyone else will be pay more taxes in the future. Then of course the Republicans will blame that on the Democrat president in office.

Yeah they also seem to have forgotten that American citizens ALSO get separated from their children when they commit a crime and go to jail.

Most are legally seeking asylum.
They are suppose to have their cases heard, and either be granted or rejected asylum. The problem is that the US has a major shortage in asylum judges. And rather spend money on locking them up than paying more judges to handle these cases.

Their kids aren't shipped across the country with zero ways of tracking them down.

>"Republicans made individual tax cuts temporary so they could meet budget rules that let them pass their tax overhaul with no Democratic votes."

It's literally the Democrats fault they aren't extended further.

And in case you call my source some biased conservative outlet it's fucking CNN:
money.cnn.com/2017/12/20/pf/taxes/tax-cuts-temporary/index.html

Democrats didn't want tax cuts for anyone, because of this whole "deficit" thing. That Trump absolutely destroyed. He will be the first president in history to rack up a Trillion dollars in deficit in a single year.

i would unironically report any family or acquaintance i know of who are illegally working or living in any country.

this is not my duty to america. this is my duty to every nation.

also because i know a lot of people who take advantage of america's weak ass immigration system. yes, theyre the ones taking up slots from legal immigrants seeking through regular means. theyre family of rich/already well off people in this country and there who sponsor their other family in a continual chain of immigration. if anything, id like daddy drumpf to focus on that aspect first

Attached: 1549148922418.png (373x352, 273K)

Everything you said is wrong.

The budget rule in question is the Byrd rule, and they could have easily made the tax cuts permanent for the middle class if they weren't giving such huge tax cuts to the rich and Bob Corker. Democrats did not force Republicans to write a shitty tax overhaul in two days and pass it at midnight through reconciliation.

What if it's an Irish lady over staying her visa? My old neighbor is such a person.

do it.

>Most are legally seeking asylum
Is this a joke? Nearly all apply for asylum so they aren't instantly deported, but the vast majority of those claims turn out to be fraudulent.

>Personal responsibility is destroying America
Cope harder, faggot

Attached: IMG_20190720_074907.jpg (1490x1146, 166K)

>Democrats caring about the deficit
Lol.

>"He will be the first president in history to rack up a Trillion dollars in deficit in a single year."
I think you mean debt. Obama most definitely added far more than a trillion in a single year.

Attached: obama debt.jpg.png (960x720, 95K)

He may not have been able to indict, but he sure as hell was capable of building a convincing case and using a recommendation (neither of which he did)
Leaving it open like that literally just means he didn't finish his job.

> putting peoples' lives on hold just because you're an indecisive fuck is the solution.
You either make plan to integrate them better in your country, send them in a country that is willing to take them (no guarantee they won't be slaved there tho), or exterminate them. Pick your poison.

Attached: debt.png (813x612, 197K)

>That exponential growth curve
OH NO NO NO NO NO

That's not what an exponential curve look like.
didn't help the budget the republicans blocked every tax increase no matter what.

Adding trillions in debt during an economic crisis is a bit more acceptable than adding trillions in debt when the economy is doing good.

>Byrd rule
Oh yeah that Democrat politician who was a literal KKK grandwizard yet somehow still served as the highest ranked Democrat in congress until his death in 2010.

>H1b visas were created and passed by Republicans and signed by HW Bush
Now it's a republicrat affair, see HR1044.

Bernie is the only anti-immigration progressive candidate, but he's too afraid to go balls to the wall for it nowadays.

Funny how every year of Obama's presidency was apparently "an economic crisis" and then when Trump took office you classify the economy as "doing good".

Openly colluded with the media and had CNN lie for her

>AOC hates the poor and wants to tax them to death
>that's retarded
>SHIT BETTER DEFLECT
>MUH WELFARE
>WHY AREN'T FEDERAL FUNDS USED FOR LOCALLY FUNDED PROJECTS
boi i m laffing

AOC proposed a tax increase for those making over 10 million dollars - to a rate that already existed in the 50's mind you - in order to fund power plant and environmental research facilities across the country.

The liberals are tearing themselves apart from the inside out.

So why don’t democrats ever try to decrease the spending for more than a year?

Because... it was a crisis. The Great Recession. It took several years to get out of it.
That Obama inherited a crisis but Trump didn’t is an easily verified fact

What values does Hillary have? What values do you have? Because I can tell you my values are still perfectly intact with Drumpfth in office. Seethe more.

The great recession almost collapsed the entire world's economy, it was going to shadow Obama's economy for a long ass time. The economy really only started doing well towards the end of his term, it would have done better quicker, but Republicans in congress wanted nothing passed.
If Trump wins a second term, he is projected to add just barely less debt than Obama did in both of his terms, and he's already adding more debt than George W. We have a good economy and no major war, why the fuck are we still adding so much to the debt?