God, how miserable do you think Legion of super-heroes fans must be these days?

God, how miserable do you think Legion of super-heroes fans must be these days?

Attached: It's Brainiac 5's sister guys.png (716x981, 360K)

Bendis will save them!

At least Jessica Jones only had three seasons to ruin characters and make them unsalvagable for its shared universe.
Supergirl shows no sign of stopping.

>Brainy has a random sister now
What?

Attached: RCO013_1471429605~2.jpg (308x351, 37K)

Brainiac 5's sister?

Attached: 53145795_353523872158306_8430128947794018304_n.jpg (225x225, 8K)

But he's also the reason why they're so miserable.

But this sounds fun, sourpuss.

>Brainy has a random sister now
Has... or is?

You mean, Indigo?

Attached: Brainiac 5+3.png (956x2062, 3.8M)

Don't worry son, NETFLIX shows are no longer canon to the MCU or to the 616.

I want to kiss her tummy

Fat lot of good that does for Nuke, Foolkiller, Whizzer, and all the other ruined characters that won't show up anywhere else regardless.

Article says it's his sister, even the actors are related. I can't help but feel the writers never touched a legion comic before. Or even glance at a Wikipedia.

Attached: 1563023765302.png (640x480, 300K)

No that's Brainiac 8, I think the writers forgot about her.

Something about this hurts my brain though.

user, I really doubt Foolkiller, Whizer or Nuke would show up regardless.

Especially Foolkiller, moviefags are just not ready for Steve Gerber satirizing Death Wish.

Why didn't they just use the canonically female Brainiac 8, aka Indigo? She was so cute before DC made her evil because DC always has to corrupt their cute innocent girl characters.

Attached: 866360-teleport.jpg (829x645, 72K)

That's what I said. They're not going anywhere, so those shit adaptations are the only ones we'll have.

They really should have brought the actress back for this, especially so they could use her for the crossover as Smallville Kara

Maybe because Indigo has already been in the show?

Who?

If they are bringing Routh back to do a multiverse show, they can bring Indingo back as her good version from another planet or even being simply the same character, but rescued and rebuilt, since she's techno organic

They did do a redo on Red Tornado, but that was a Nazi version, and just a cgi fight, so who knows. They probably want exactly this character dynamic, and don't want to use a different one.

Foolkiller? What the fuck? When did he pop up? What did I miss?

I'm not sure what the issue is supposed to be here.

>fish eyes
>Napoleon Dynamite expression
Vile and disgusting.

Already brought and broken.

Attached: Jonn vs Indigo.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

What was the one that was Luthor's daughter or whatever? I remember that being a thing.

>meaghan rath
used to crush on this chick years ago when she was on this canuck sitcom called The Assistants

>losh fans
so like 3 people?

S1 was great

Just because you googled the characters after they showed up doesn't mean they were popular to begin with.

I'm not miserable at all, I enjoy seeing a series I love get recognition

Jessica Jones season 3.

>be a construct
>change genders

Deepest lore