>Be antelope
>Be loyal servant to the king
>Attend coronations and all royal events

>One day minding my own business
>A huge lion pounces out of nowhere and pins me to the ground
>Hear the deep masculine voice
>Its Mufasa!
>Why would you do this my king?
>Sorry bro , its the circle of life , Mufasa says as I bleed out and lose consciousness

Does Simba ever go back to eating meat or does he keep eating bugs btw?

Attached: Antelope8.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Bugs are meat, too. We honor animals by eating them

Insect is the superior protein.

Do you honor each one of their organs?

But bugs don't talk in the Lion King films though.Clearly they're lower intelligence.

They would consider it an honor to be hunted and eaten by the king.

I don't really see how a 420lb lion can survive eating bugs.

>>A huge lion pounces out of nowhere and pins me to the ground
>>Hear the deep masculine voice
>>Its Mufasa!

Attached: i_have_the_weirdest_boner_right_now_344.jpg (400x300, 37K)

It's like monarchies suck, especially for the prey animals. Weird.

It was a lot of bugs

Attached: tofulion.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Haha do you think any of the prey animals ever fantasized about being caught and eaten alive by their king haha just for laughs haha

Damn, even the filesize is malnourished

Big Daddy Mufasa.

I'm pretty tired of media that portrays talking animals but neglects to consider ANY of the ramifications of that
they just keep living out identical lives to the non-talking variety.. as if an intelligent mind could live that lifestyle and not be so numbed that the flame snuffs out
Charlotte's Web was the worst. This spider is apparently the first one who EVER tried communicating with humans, even though they all have the capacity.

>Be a peasant
>King tramples all over me, sends me to war, doesn't give a shit if I starve to death
>I'm still supposed to be loyal to him

It's pretty accurate to a real monarchy hierarchy.

>"Wow, Mufasa's eating me."
>"I hope he find me delicious."
>Mufasa pondering if he has any of your leftover better tasting children

Kek

>lions are king of the jungle!
>pathetically low kill rate in hunts
>the worst hunter of all the big cat predators
>most of its meals come from stolen kills accomplished by other better predators like hyenas
Still buying the lies, I see.

Attached: PAY-Distraught-predator-park-owner-posts-heart-breaking-video-showing-lions-and-rare-golden-tabby-ti (1200x900, 85K)

Kings were handpicked by God, so it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

> Mufasa explain to the antelope:
> Listen, i have to eat you since if you guy breed to much you will overpopulate the place and eat all the grass before it can be replenish.

Sounds like royalty to me.

Hon hon hon hon!

I guess I really honor your mom.

Also don't female lions do all the hunting males just laze around and fuck.

Also they pick the laziest males as mates, the ones with darkest mane that makes them suffer the most heat

Here's a much more successful predator , that will never get rid of its bad rep.
Also lemmings aren't suicidal, it was Disney's fault for creating this myth

Attached: SpottedHyea.jpg (960x480, 51K)

do you guys think the stampede was executed for regicide ?

My gut feeling is that a stampede situation is more in line with manslaughter. Only the instigators should be considered murderers.

>because of the bad rep disney gave to hyenas, nobody gives a shit about saving them when they're in danger
>people will instead donate large amounts of money to help save the lions because muh king of jungle
>lions don't even live in the fucking jungle
It really hurts, bros. Maybe if hyenas go extinct they won't have to suffer anymore.

Attached: dodb3zusaag028hk5v4u.jpg (695x460, 65K)

Only the male lion that has a harem. The male lions that can't attract all the females (so basically, incel lions) have to hunt for their own food.

>blatant hyena propaganda
You have to go back. The Pridelands aren't for you.

Attached: 1512081429018.png (478x350, 247K)

The Lion King didn't give hyenas a bad reputation. That already existed. They're in company with vultures, sharks, and snakes for animals with misconceptions.

T.Proles

>when I kick the bucket you can eat my decomposing carcass grass
T-thanks Mufass

Well, yeah. Scar had the hyenas nip at the wildebeests to make them run

Yeah this is why I don't buy talking animals crap.

Okay user roleplaying as cartoon lion. Explain to me how that "propaganda" isn't true. Humans are backing the wrong animal. Lions deserve to be mulched.

What? by definition it was executed to kill a member of royalty... I can't remember if it was supposed to get simba but it wa... wait, are you doing a bit here?

I'd rather hyenas be known as the bad guys from Lion King rather than the reality. Nobody needs to know about female hyena dicks.

>Be antelope
>Be loyal servant to the king
>Attend coronations and all royal events

>One day minding my own business
>A huge lion pounces out of nowhere and pins me to the ground
>Hear the deep masculine voice
>Its Mufasa!
>Sorry sis , its the circle of life , Mufasa says as he thrusts deep inside me and I lose consciousness

>he doesn't find it hot
Wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

>Sorry BRO , its the circle of life , Mufasa says as he thrusts deep inside me and I lose consciousness
fixed for you, bro

That’s not the Lion King’s fault. They were already considered evil by the bushman tribes fucking around in Africa as Witch servants and shit.
Doesn’t help they’re predatory as fuck and now have a taste for human flesh thanks to shallow graves

>shallow graves
How's that the animal's fault? African tribes have to ruin everything don't they?

but manslaughter is also a criminal offence

African heat makes everyone lazy.

Gook from Canada detected

I'm asian bro, of course I do

Attached: intestines.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Please kill your food before eating it. As quickly and painlessly as possible.

Attached: 1374110071495.jpg (600x271, 53K)

No way bro, I want my shit to move when it comes out.

Mufasa wouldn't do it.

It would be one of the lionesses.

Attached: eww gross.gif (500x270, 496K)

executed as in "killed as punishment"
he's asking if the wildebeests were put to death for their (albeit accidental) murder of the king

Wildebeest 1: Hey guys that looks like our king up ahead. Should we stop?

Wildebeest 2: Fuck that! Bastard ate my cousin last week. About time the circle of life comes round to biting him in the ass.

One with lesser penalties than murder. You might be banished from the pride lands rather than put to death, for example.

FUCK LIONS
Where’s my animated cheetah movie?

Attached: B0FEA111-1303-4BD9-9479-CD3D7D4C2391.jpg (480x360, 69K)

Well Scar was on the throne then so maybe he had them executed to cover his tracks.

Literally worst cat. And the most cucked.

In the lion king tv series that focused on timon and pumbahh, bugs were shown expressing and sometimes briefly speaking

Its not, but since they have a taste for it now, they’re getting ballsier

>Killed the king
Yeah right, it's the lionesses that do the killing
Males only kill their rivals

Never been a fan of these but DAMN it looks great. Pass me some of that intestine.

>eat grass
>smug because I'm getting revenge on faggot lions

Attached: 1553285082774.gif (200x200, 2.38M)

*Killed by
>Fuck me

most mutated kitty

Too much incest. They couldn't even do it in Frozen, how can they do it with a cat movie?

>Be antelope
>Hate the fucking lions with every fiber of my being
>Remebers the whole ‘Circle of life BS that everyone keeps spouting
>’When lions die, their decomposing bodies serve of nutrients for the grass we eat’
>Angrily eats the grass in a passive-aggressive fit
>How you like that, huh? Stupid Lion bitch. In a way, it’s like I’M eating YOU! Not so tough now that your worm food. Bitch-ass nigga.

That’s how I imagine it’s like being a herbivore living in the pride lands.

Male lions still participate in the hunts of larger game like buffalo and giraffes where their muscle is needed. The reason for their so called "laziness" is because they spend most of the time not sleeping patrolling and remarking territorial boundaries under the hot ass African sun and/or driving off potential intruders that at the first sign of a chance would try to boot him out and kill his offspring. If you spent all day outside jogging and fighting random assholes trying to break into your home to cuck you and kill your kids in a land of near perpetual summer while also being expected to help your multiple wives go acquire the biggest fucking side of beef you can get your hands on you'd sleep at every opportunity too. Of course if your life is anything like a lion's your asshole kids will continue to jump on and harass you mid nap.

When will Disney corporation sue Kimba the White Lion movies?

Housecats would be better predators than Lions of someone used a growth Ray on them or whatever. Lions suck.

>My gut feeling is that a stampede situation is more in line with manslaughter
You mean lionslaughter.

Domestic cats already are the most successful and prolific feline hunters by a pretty huge margin, which is why free-roaming and feral cats are such a big problem almost everywhere. People would actually give a shit if they were bigger and posed a threat to humans.

God doesn't exist

prove it.

White people exist

they should at least be judged, weather they meant to do it or not they still killed the king

not a proof

It;'s all the proof we need.

>be younger mufasa
>happen upon pride rock
>kill dominant male lion and then murder his children with scar's help, he's a-ok with murder after all
>impregnate lioness with simba after killing her first child in front of her

>you're the good guy

This sounds like a good Supervillain plot.
Who would do it?