Harley Quinn Animated trailer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQtkLUwlPYM

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-214811_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZi4zsBVGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9aP2dDNqds
reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/8tje4s/shitpost_shunday_the_weekly_thread_for_memes_and/e18c93g
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dcfilm0617.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2018a.htm
youtu.be/zEF9ummGm7I
ign.com/articles/2019/07/21/harley-quinn-series-premiere-pilot-review-comic-con-2019?sf105548834=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate it

Is that why they kidnapped Tim in Return of the Joker? Joker is sterile?

I don´t know if it´s either the animation or the art style or both, but I don´t like it visually.

it seems really stiff

RIP Maxie Zeus.

I'm on the fence here. On one hand, this is probably more annoying modern Harley bullshit. But on the other hand, the Legion of Doom being side characters could be fun

Attached: Hall of Doom BTBATB.jpg (1179x662, 93K)

Are they going to shit on Aquaman after all they did to try and make him seem cool?

This looks like The Venture Bros but in Disney Channel.

Conroy as Batman so I'll watch it

They got his Brave and the Bold actor.

>character starts out as an OC that's a commentary on an abusive relationship and Stockholm syndrome
>character is now portrayed as a borderline super human and is apparently a sex symbol
Why are they still trying to act like this bimbo with a bat can someone stand beside other supervillains. All she does is hit people with a bat.

thats not conroy

Ivy is cute.

>That Was Disappointing.

Why does IGN get all of these things? This isn't E3.

Attached: D_2QfnCXoAEExCJ.jpg (640x1136, 90K)

Cute.

>Harley doing the floss
>King Shark turned into an “adorbs shy tech dweeb”
>Joker’s only role being Harley’s yaskween punching bag
>All the bat villians now treated as Harley’s protective, friendly, quirky prankster buds instead of the sick, depraved murderers and rapists they’re supposed to be

I’m just so tired bros, so tired of this shit

Attached: 902CC6D1-C33C-4D44-8613-38EE57C37FEC.png (854x480, 314K)

I like it.

I don't think I'm going like this, also is this going too be a show or movie or what?

Attached: RCO028.jpg (811x662, 244K)

Actually, Harley is the best ruler in the world, the best scientist in the world, the best sorcerer in the world, and is so awesome that she can defeat an army of omnipotent beings using nothing but his brain if she has 50 seconds of prep-time.

Pretty awesome, huh?

It's indeed a show.

does this version of Harley not give a shit about the Joker

Attached: Screenshot (447).png (1366x768, 766K)

You forgot to mention how strong and brave she is, since Joker slapped her that one time in Batman Adventures and she somehow managed to survive that

stop being sexist and it might get you laid more often.

No version has since new 52. Every time he appears it’s just so he can be beaten up/tortured by her in revenge for the “abusive relationship” her writers are too cowardly to even let us see ourselves

This'll die with only one season to it's name.

user Harley in recent years hasn't given a shit about Mistah Jay in some time. She's constantly being pushed as some bullshit anti-hero who doesn't need him anymore

Nope

Attached: IMG_20190721_000748.jpg (720x490, 68K)

fuck yeah kite man

Attached: HARLEY QUINN Comic-Con® 2019 Video- First-Look Preview #WBSDCC.mp4_20190720_210822.443.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

i hate it

>Doesn’t like how villainous characters are disrespected to make Harley look better
>This makes him sexist
What?

what happened to the original costume?

Literally bad girl from no more heroes

I love stories where the villains interact while Batman occasionally swoops in like a cop busting a house party. Goofy stuff, and what I want to see more of from Bats.

It's honestly aged poorly. A jester outfit is dumb.

Pretty gud cheetah design hopefully shes not just a 10 second background character

Attached: HARLEY QUINN Comic-Con® 2019 Video- First-Look Preview #WBSDCC.mp4_20190720_211007.483.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>Doesn’t like how villainous characters are disrespected to make Harley look better
This is like saying that "The Brave and the Bold" disrespected DC heroes.

yes, now go have sex.

>All the bat villians now treated as Harley’s protective, friendly, quirky prankster buds instead of the sick, depraved murderers and rapists
This would have been top tier if it had segments that weren't from her point of view to show how strange her mentality is.

In the show she still has it, but it will appear in flashbacks moments.

I hope hes more of a lovable goof that still gets shit on

Attached: 41uve4hAM0L.jpg (330x330, 27K)

but it was in the original teaser for this show. why was it there and not actually in the show itself?

Very organic tweet
from a real person
a real human being

appologise

Attached: harley-quinn-batman-nightwingjpg.jpg (1300x652, 63K)

>”Number one super villian”
She probably isn’t even going to kill/rob anyone. They’ll have her steal money from some mob boss or wall street stereotype to make it seem she’s somehow a good guy while she mingles with the legion of fucking doom

Attached: A10D5085-20A4-4DA5-998C-4F4A87F01517.png (712x540, 802K)

oh joy she's in her slutty juggalo look

never mind this was answered thanks user

To be fair Harley and Ivy have had some lesbian subtext since long before the current version of Harley.

>Bald Riddler

i fucking hate this meme, literally just looks like lex in a green suit

Attached: HARLEY QUINN Comic-Con® 2019 Video- First-Look Preview #WBSDCC.mp4_20190720_211252.028.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

I stopped when she started flossing

Am I blind or were the designs and general animation in the First Look a lot better than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pZi4zsBVGmo

Attached: harley promo.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I kind of like it, EXCEPT Harley. She comes across as annoying. Especially the fucking floss dance gag.

They need to bring he back to an actual harlequin look. not this cotton-candy trailer skank.

yes

nigger

if no one watches it, then Harley can do other shit. If it does well, then Harley gets to swing the bat some more.

Attached: 0qt26gyixez01.jpg (849x1199, 124K)

>wearing her classic headpiece and mask
I can't believe I fell for it

I blame Timm.

Attached: HARLEY QUINN Comic-Con® 2019 Video- First-Look Preview #WBSDCC.mp4_20190720_211529.211.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Weak ass bait

Black Lex?

Attached: lexharley.jpg (695x391, 84K)

He is right, though.

Liking the Jester outfit does not make you a better nerd, user.

In what way? The heroes did their usual superheroics right alongside Batman.

This shitfest is going to make it like Manta never tortured a baby to death, or Clayface never cannibalised elongated man, just so they can pretend the villians are Harley’s eccentric, lovable family

I'm fucking shocked to see Riddler at all, honestly.

Bruce Timm should've made a Harley/Ivy movie instead of adapting the Killing Joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9aP2dDNqds

It's just a movie

He looks like DCAU Lex, user.

More like DCAU Lex, Shane Glines it part of the art direction of the show and he's a DCAU veteran. He also did art direction on JLAction

Exactly HOW is it out of date, bait user? It's a fucking costume, and something that's actually reminiscent of her namesake. Better than this clown whore shit they keep pushing. In fact you could argue it's the perfect visual indicator of Harley comics worth reading surprisingly enough. It's back when she was a cautionary tale and not some bullshit girl power pr move

Attached: Harley Classic 2.jpg (1600x2226, 220K)

Pretty much, it looks to be a show about DC villains which sounds great but the problem is Harley is the main and Harley suuuuuucks

>In what way? The heroes did their usual superheroics right alongside Batman.
WAAAAW WHY ISN'T BATMAN BADASS? WAAAAAW WHY IS GREEN ARROW SO BETA-ORBITER?

>This shitfest is going to make it like Manta never tortured a baby to death, or Clayface never cannibalised elongated man, just so they can pretend the villians are Harley’s eccentric, lovable family
As far as we know, they haven't. This is part of its own universe.

And anyway, since when is that a bad thing? Marvel comics pretend that Doom never tortured children, and everyone here agrees that it's pretty much the apex of writing, per example.

>caring about Harley after the beginning of new 52
It's been one long downhill ride that shows no signs of stopping. I miss when she was just friends with Ivy and her stories were short but fun.

Attached: implications.jpg (600x906, 115K)

Haha that swimsuit shit looks ridiculous you're trying a little too hard right now. I'd rather her look like tank girl or something along those lines as opposed to the dumb cartoon shit you just posted

I'm surprised how eager they are to push the Suicide Squad design despite all the outright hate that flick got.

They played us like a fiddle, user.

I miss when Yea Forums was populated by people who enjoy comics and not moviefags and women

I thought Dr. Psycho’s whole schrick was legit be a misogynist? REALLY odd choice there, unless they’re woke on the male feminist question.

>people actually defending juggalo Harley as a design
just when I thought this board couldn't stoop any lower

But how he could force his Bruce/Barbara ship into a Harley/Ivy movie?

>No version has since new 52.
Fuck are you talking about? She was obsessed with Joker during the New 52, and other versions have them as a couple.

Attached: Suicide Squad (2011-) - Kicked in the Teeth v1-152.jpg (1920x2951, 1.34M)

he's obviously just going to be a punching bag standing-in for MRAs and incels.

I mean it’s a different continuity, they can just make it so they didn’t do those things.

She's not even the same character anymore. When I say "I like Harley Quinn", I don't mean the thing that's been splayed across DC post New 52. In fact I feel embarrassed to even make that statement given what she's sold as now, and the autistic fans she now has.
Why do even act like this? I don't get bait faggots. Are you trying to get me angry? What?

well heres hopin they might do a power girl episode

Attached: 03-16-201611.jpg (2635x4001, 1.2M)

If this story had been published after the New 52, you would be bitching like there's no tomorrow, dude. "SJW DYKE SLUT WOKE HARLEY" and complaints of the kind.

Attached: IMG_20190721_002359.jpg (720x939, 142K)

>DCAU Lex
So black Lex?

Attached: cap.jpg (500x300, 45K)

Since it's gonna be all adult can we expect hot lesbian scenes between these two?

>I have to go fight crime now

Attached: IMG_20190721_002423.jpg (720x861, 119K)

I would rather defend Harley's clothes than pretend that Doom becoming omnipotent every year is a masterpiece of literature like we do everyday.

>it's the Dr. Psycho redpills Harley and she starts Gotham Info Wars episode

LOL calm down

Not him but this was the turning point where Harley started becoming more independent and stupid shit started happening like the chemical dip and "Oh Harleen just played along"

Literally whom

HELL YEAH

Attached: IMG_20190721_002450.jpg (720x565, 86K)

It's one of THOSE shows.

I never said I was angry, I'm legitimately asking. What's the point? I'm confused

how could anyone not like this design
it's a classic, don't like her Hot Topic look nearly as much

Fuck this looks a ton worse than that first trailer released

HOW? Riddler had hair in BTAS until like the last 2 episodes he was shown in.

awful!

>Since when is it a bad thing

Because it’s shit. I’m voicing my distaste for it the same way you harleyfags are voicing how much you like it. I dislike seeing these great characters being turned into fucking rainbow-coloured shadow puppets of their written selves just to appease Harley Quinn’s “omg quirky so randumb” fanbase 24/7, until fucking Black mask and Zsasz are wasted as the villians of the second fucking Harley Quinn movie out of the future 20

I think Harley is the character that enrages Yea Forums the most.

"Hating Harley" is easily the best, easiest way to build "Nerd Cred" here, and on top of that, the character is popular with normal people.

Imagine that. The average Yea Forums poster doesn't know how to deal with this.

The point is nobody thinks your dumb jester costume is cool anymore.

People that were at the DC Universe panel and got some info about the shows

Attached: IMG_20190721_003012.jpg (720x581, 86K)

>Because it’s shit.
Since when is it "shit", dude? I have been on Yea Forums for years and everytime writers pretend that a villain never did any bad thing in order to pretend that he is "aktually a hero", Yea Forums calls it "the apex of fiction".

Why is it bad now?

It's literally timeless.

>I think Harley is the character that enrages Yea Forums the most.
>
"Hating Harley" is easily the best, easiest way to build "Nerd Cred" here,
No? You obviously haven't been here long enough to say such things. You could have said shit like hating King or Bendis.
No I think the point here is that you're just starved for attention and try to get a rise out of anons any way that you can.

Attached: IMG_20190721_003229.jpg (720x512, 72K)

Shut the fuck up nerd cred doesn’t exist on a board where everyone is anonymous

Why? it clearly states that they're just friends and Harley even flips the accusation on Batgirl to simply tease her. It's harmless fun which is how Harley should always be presented.

Yeah I was pretty optimistic with that, not sure how I feel about this new trailer.

Could be fun even if I dont like juggalo harley’s look. It’s clearly not supposed to be serious so I’m forgiving about lots of characters being a weird interpretation.

It’s just gonna depend on how well the comedy lands.

I do hope her and Joker swing back and forth between violent and loving, I think that’d be more fun than if he’s strictly an antagonist.

Also hoped it would be more batfocused than wider justice league/dc universe type stuff but oh well.

Glad to see kite man.

Oh, so literal fucking nobodies.
Nice.

This went from something I would begrudgingly enjoy to something I'm going to hate.

>Giancarlo Esposito
Black Lex

Attached: giancarlo-esposito.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Maybe this show is like a reverse Brave and the Bold where it's Harley teaming up with a new supervillain each episode with a few reoccurring core cast members (which looks to be Ivy and Dr Psycho).
The thing we'll need to look out for is the amount of "YASS QUEEN SLAY!" they put into the show, though I reckon it won't extend too much past the first episode. So call me a sucker, but I'll be cautiously optimistic about this one.

Attached: 1524710773672.jpg (523x521, 97K)

The Juggalette look is so fucking dated.

Nah, I don't like DC villains din do nuffin. They need recognize that they're terrible people doing terrible things in this show.

>Eobard
Shame it's gonna be only cameos

so long as sluts like to dress up as sluts I'm afraid we're never getting rid of slut harley and all the attention whore cosplayers she resonated with

Bro, she made the Trinity, Superman, Batman AND Wonder Woman look like a trio of jobbers, Superman even days that she’s just as good as Batman, maybe even better. No bull shit, that is a real page that DC paid to have printed and shipped out, Harley Quinn has been a Peak Human for a long time.

B-but she’s Harley’s lesbian girlfriend! She can’t actually be wrong in any significant way!

>You could have said shit like hating King or Bendis.
You are a fool if you think that Yea Forums hates Bendis.

"I WANT SECRET INVASION IN THE MCU"

"I WANT MORE RONIN IN THE MCU"

"I WANT THE ILLUMINATTI IN THE MCU"

"I WANT HOUSE OF M IN THE MCU"

"I WANT DARK AVENGERS IN THE MCU"

" I WANT ALL THINKS CREATED BY BENDIS BETWEEN 2000/2010 IN THE MCU!"

No a single day goes by without 10 threads like those. Bendis is literally the most beloved Yea Forums writer. Marvelfags just pretend to hate him.

>Nah, I don't like DC villains din do nuffin
Dude, it's GOOD WRITING. According to Yea Forums itself.

Isn't Marvel heroes trusting Doctor Doom to raise their children what we call "the apex of writing"? Why is Poison Ivy not being treated as the worst scum of mankind bad, then?

You know there’s better ways to farm for (You)’s than lie on anonymous image boards.

>No NEW YAWK accent

They aren't even trying anymore.

It would be hilarious if they were very obvious with their bait. They get their faces really close and the music gets slow and steamy, then they stop and act like it's nothing. "What did you think was going to happen, nerds?" And a variation of this happens each and every time.

That humor sounds lame.
I'm not big on comics. Are there even any jokes that can be made at Bane's expense besides "lol steroids"?

Wher the fuck is her original outfit. I was promised Harley in her original outfit.

Have sex

nah he is a hack want proof? miles was shit character when he was writing him but when the character got good writers bam we have gems like into the spiderverse and the spiderman game

The luchador-like mask.

>implying they've been trying at all since 2011

There's literally a "MUH RONIN" thread up right now.

There were two "MUH DARK AVENGERS NORMAN OSBORN" threads up a few hours ago.

Just wait a few more hours and some MCUfag will start a "MUH ILLUMINATTI" thread.

get some friends

Flashbacks

Tommy, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Seething

>making fun of Bane
>throwing bagels at a fish guy, not small pieces of bread
What?

>Gus Fring as Lex Luthor
Pretty solid casting, IMO.

The only thing about this that interests me is Jason Alexander.

Attached: In six games.jpg (512x384, 26K)

They could do a roids dependency joke and ask him how much his balls have shrunk by now.

cringe

I have had sex. funnily enough, still a misogynist.

He's South American, isn't he? I don't think this show will have a joke that can be read as racist.
That's the exact kind of thing I was thinking of.

Weird how that works.

Then get help you schizo

It could just be about the silliness of wrestling and how some people take it completely serious.

The very concept of Bane putting up with mockery is insulting. The man broke Batman’s spine because he seemed stronger than him.

YAS QUINN SLAY

>All she does is hit people with a bat.
no she doesn't.
She also uses a giant mallet.

it's very strange how women reduce themselves to sex objects with the insistence that the only way you could ever think poorly of them is if they don't have sex with you.

>I don't think this show will have a joke that can be read as racist.
Nah, they're villains so they should all in. Someone on the Legion of Doom needs to call Manta an aspie and ask if he needs to be in the special ed class.

I'm not kidding.

It has always been part of Yea Forums's DNA that pretending that a villain never did anything bad is nothing short of EXCELLENT WRITING. Writers are called "HACKS THAT DON'T DESERVE TO BE CANON!1!" when they remind readers that the villain has done bad things. I even had a lot of people calling me all sorts of names because I disagreed with that.

When did that change?

Attached: edgelord worshpipping.png (1085x252, 23K)

Please go outside.

Raises lots of other deeper questions to me.
Does that mean if you don't have sex, you have to hate women? Is the only way to not hate women to have sex with them?

What the fuck are you babbling about? Do you interject this faggy persona of yours on literally every single topic?

Answer my question, Tommy. What is the matter with you? Isn't it embarrassing enough how you were outed and banned from Reddit given the rants you went on?

Man why’d you have to shit up this thread seething about Doomfags? There was enough shit here already.

I think some villains can be looked at through some kind of heroic lens, but Harley is not one of them.

Talk about mary sue
>psychologist or whatever
>becomes stronger than the JL

pools closed

Attached: CoGWrxYWIAApqvj.jpg large.jpg (1283x1283, 293K)

It's like Venture Bros but shit.
Harley was bad when she first turned into a fanservice juggalo and she is worse now that she is some super badass symbol of wokeness.

Don't know if I want to see this
>Kite man
I starting to get interested

>I think some villains can be looked at through some kind of heroic lens, but Harley is not one of them.
I mean, if Doctor Doom, the guy that tortured Reed and Sue's first child into PTSD, can be trusted to raise their second child because of how "HEROIC" he is, surely Harley can do whatever she is doing that you think it is heroic.

I mean, Harley has never tortured the kid of heroes, nor is she trusted to raise the child of heroes either. No matter how you look at it, her situation is much less forced than the one that Yea Forums calls "a masterpiece of literature".

Harley and wolverine need to die and stay dead for at least a decade.

No one cares about reddit here. Im not tommy btw or whoever the hell that is. stop bringing your drama over here

She did nuke a city with joker in injustice. Every one in that series forgave her.

It reminds me of this old improvised bit that Patrice O'Neal used to do.

He'd go off on one about how women are only good for their pussies, then he'd ask a woman in the audience what she'd do for her man if she didn't have a pussy. The woman would usually answer something like "I can still give head/anal", then Patrice would say "see, I gave you a chance to prove your value and you reduced yourself to a bunch of holes"

>Wolverine
Please, Wolverine hasn't been forced in years. He's kind of just there now.

LMAO reddit btfo

Plus she tag along in the murder of Jimmy, Lois and Supes unborn kid heck didn't she assit in the operation that cause Superman to kill Lois so she part with that.

Stop talking to yourself

He'll be back on 15 different teams and leading the X-men by 2022 and you know it.

>everyone I don't like is the same person
hm

Ya but she totally feels bad about it. So everyone forgives her

rent free

Tommy, you're not fooling anyone. You do the same shit repeatedly. You were outed as a ex-Reddit autist who was banned and ended up here making the same threads ad nauseum. So tell me, what's wrong? Why are you like this? Don't force me to dig up old dirt

Not quite what I was talking about but ok.

Attached: sighshrug.jpg (554x439, 106K)

that's because a bunch of movies from the mcu have pretty much shitcanned his wolverine publicity
Now we are onto deadpool overexposure

>She did nuke a city with joker in injustice.
Oh, are we going with non-canon stories now? Why?

>Every one in that series forgave her.
That's okay. Doom has killed a googleplex of innocents and he still gets to raise the child of heroes. Namor destroys New York every week and Sue Storm still cheats on her husband with him every chance she gets. Bishop killed billions upon billions, and he is now fucking Jean Grey and leading a X-Men team.

All of these are called "a masterpiece of literature" around here. Harley Quinn would easily be the biggest hero of the Marvel Universe if she was in that awful place.

It’s not just that, the only reason Doom’s not dead is because of Latveria and his diplomatic immunity.

Harley meanwhile parades around in broad daylight in canon, being respected and treated like a hero by everyone around her. They don’t pretend she was never a villian, they just use it as an excuse to make her seem edgy while saying she never did any serious crimes

Im not tommy you schizo

We've been in Deadpool overexposure mode since the 00s when Way took over. In fact, I'd argue that he's less forced and obnoxious these days.

>Monotone voice acting
>Strong independent Harley who aint need no man
>Zoomer dance

Thank i hate it. Cartoon is the only bit that DC can outdo Marvel, do they intend to lose in this aspect too?

Attached: ugh.jpg (715x989, 210K)

This isn't Marvel it's DC. I have no idea why Marvel turns all their best villains into heroes but DC usually doesn't do that shit.

Yea Forums regularly has threads shitting all over Bendis and no one has ever said they specifically want anything related to Bendis in the MCU here, how new are you.

>tries to be wacky and the same time violent
I'm getting TMNT vs batman vibes again.

How can someone display such narcissistic behavior on an anonymous image board? Not all threads are about Doom and the Fantastic Four and not everyone posts int those threads when they show up. What do you hope to accomplish man?

Harley beating up the Joker has happened alot even before 52. There are even a few episodes in the original cartoon where it happens, like the one where Joker tried to nuke Gotham.

You spelled Conroy wrong, it's B-A-D-E-R

Kinda looks like Ben 10: Alien Force or Generator Rex

Attached: Harley Bats.png (1366x726, 1.06M)

>that trash tier "comedy" that would fit in with a little kids show
>the violence and swearing that would go in an Adult Swim cartoon
Wait, who exactly is the show for?

Attached: ...HUH.jpg (1200x864, 175K)

Can't I'll die

>It’s not just that, the only reason Doom’s not dead is because of Latveria and his diplomatic immunity.
So heroes trust Doom to raise their children because he has diplomatic immunity? Heroes love Doom because of Latveria?

I didn't know that. Pray tell, how does "diplomatic immunity" makes heroes trust Doom to raise their children? I don't know much of International Law, so I wasn't even aware that diplomatic immunity could do that shit.

Attached: www.cbr_.comwasp-is-a-doctor-doom-fan-dc14526e1604d9804a29021fd8e87a6e45515c11.jpg (1200x774, 246K)

Honestly, this best part about this series is going to be the raw butthurt it will produce.

Whine on, spergs...whine on.

Attached: Spergs gonna sperg.gif (500x250, 974K)

>Adult Swim
Answered your own question didn't ya champ

Dont kid yourself

Attached: too-redundant.jpg (780x439, 152K)

Right. See any normal person would say "Who the fuck is Tommy?" where you just deny it, already implying you know what people are referring to. Again, you're extremely easy to spot.

Friendly reminder that any posts like the following are by a reddit user names TommyLindo who migrated here:

-Posts asking why Batman is criticized for being overpowered but Doom isn’t
-Posts asking how Marvel heroes can be relatable if they don’t have jobs
-Posts complaining about how Thor is never criticized for being too powerful but Superman is
-Some posts about the Reed-Sue-Namor dynamic
-Posts asking why Marvel toddlers are smarter than DC's smartests
-Posts about Fraction's Hawkeye being a masterpiece
-Some posts about WCA/Kate Bishop
-Posts about Donny Cates being the best writer ever
- posts about Namor not suffering any consequences
- Why Val lived with Doom that one time
-Doombots being a lazy plot point

Tommy has accounts on cbr forums doing the same thing. Many of them have been banned and threads have been deleted.

He also deleted his Reddit account but /r/comicbooks actually talks about him in this comic thread.

reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/8tje4s/shitpost_shunday_the_weekly_thread_for_memes_and/e18c93g

Notice how everyone on that sub knows all his arguments he keeps spouting on reddit? If these faggots can spot you from a mile away Tommy then so can we.

People dumb enough to pay for the DC app.

so are people trying to deflect criticism at Harley by using Doom
is this blatant whataboutism

Attached: 1547667045246.png (635x471, 275K)

Ivy knew

He's a true nigga

Attached: Kaney West and Jay-Z.jpg (640x480, 25K)

No this is just more Tommy autism

>Chris Meloni

You should have stayed on Law & Order

Flossing aside it looks like goofy stupid bullsht. Nothing wrong with goofy stupid bullshit sometimes

It's not terrible but doesn't make me interested either.

I said usually
I enjoy it. It has a lot of comics.

Calm down Tommy and stop same-faging

Didn't Doom kills Cassie?

I thought the only children he cared about where Susan's and only cause he is still obsessed with her.

The show got so bad after he and the regulars started to leave.

Attached: 1490401173548.jpg (250x197, 8K)

>This isn't Marvel it's DC. I have no idea why Marvel turns all their best villains into heroes but DC usually doesn't do that shit.
I agree with you. DC really doesn't do that shit.

AND they aren't doing that shit here either. This is not a series about Harley Quinn raising Jon Kent and Damian Wayne because of how awesome DC heroes think she is. This is not a series about Harley killing a billion people and then joining the Justice League.

This is just villainy played for laughs. It's really not comparable.

Warner brothers is coming out with their own streaming cause, why not. Wonder if DC universe will be a separate thing or if you can get both with just one subscription

>Tommy now tries to save face by pretending to be someone else
So are you ever going to get therapy?

Every major DC villain has worked with the heroes at some point. Sometimes the good sticks most time it don't at the very least over the years with a few exceptions a lot of villains are made more sympathetic

Attached: 1207.jpg (500x387, 76K)

I was just going to say this.
If that is the direction, I am in.
I hope it is good.

>Didn't Doom kills Cassie?
You noticed it, huh?

Yes, he did kill the daughter of the second Ant-Man, and no, that doesn't stop the daughter of the first Ant-Man to treat him as the biggest hero ever.

And I even brought that up when this scene was first published, but guess what? "HERO DOOM IS GOD-TIER WRITING", "DOOM DOING BAD THINGS IS NON-CANON", "ALL HEROES SHOULD LOVE DOOM BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME", etc.

Now the same people that once said that villains being treated as heroes is "god-tier writing" are ranting at a Harley Quinn show because she is too "heroic" in it. What exactly is she doing that is "too heroic"? Who knows.

this is all it take you guys to get hyped about something from DC? Fucking pathetic.

EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I SAID "WAIT. WHAT? ARE YOU TELLING ME LEX ISN'T BLACK!?" THEY CALLED ME A FOOL! THAT HE WAS JUST TAN! NOW WHO'S LAUGHING!?

On another note, I just hate how they gave Clayface a normal looking man body. Why does everything new have to have the fun sucked out of it. Took away his cool yellow eyes with the thick black mascara. So boring now.

Attached: main-qimg-7dae13e8c34e724b2a98434ae81bb7a7.jpg (400x400, 37K)

You know guys, at this point I think we'll never see quality content with DC properties anymore. Last GOOD thing with DC characters was:
animated movie - TDKR in 2013
movie - TDKR despite flaws is better than 90% of capeshit and it was in 2012
animated seires - YJ season 2 in 2013
comics - Rebirth in 2016 and it was latest good one.
It was THREE YEARS AGO and we haven't got decent product since when.
I have no hope anymore. I'm sorrym Superman, but there is NO HOPE FOR THEM.

Attached: 1546363602563.jpg (468x431, 17K)

And now observe Tommy panicking, not being able to think of further comments and thus resorting to the one thing he knows; shitposting. The Tommy is a skittish creature, frightened when outed.

Tommy, would you like to talk about your feelings and how you'll never escape internet discussions because it's the only source of human contact you have?

Well that is just blantant lie, nobody liked Doom when he was posing as Walmart Ironman

>He didn't watch Doom Patrol
>He didn't watch Shazam
>He isn't reading The Green Lantern

Please stop Tommy, it's Saturday night. Go out, have fun with your friends.

Attached: 1179552696479.jpg (261x271, 13K)

>YJ and not GL TAS
do you actually think YJ is good?
might explain your shit taste

Again, Tommy, why are you pretending I'm you? It doesn't magically hide your identity, nor does it help you AT ALL. I don't want to be you, you don't even want to be you. Are you too stupid to understand how samefagging works?

Stop samefagging you reddit cucks and take your drama elsewhere. No one gives a shit about who said what and what triggered who.

To be fair he did use magic to resurrect her and said he was sorry

So no friends huh?
Word.

You're the saddest person on here, you know that right?

Attached: Tommy is having a meltdown.png (1142x405, 27K)

>Nadia treats Doom as a hero

She hates everyone based on thing they did in the past, even telling Scott he is a bad guy. But for some reason she likes Doom even though he killed a friend of hers

I don't get why you guys do this, knowing full-well that any idiot can go to the archives and prove you wrong.

"LE DOOM IS AKTUALLY LE REAL HERO" is the single most popular opinion regurgitated around here. I can find posts from just a year ago saying that every bad thing Doom has ever done should not be considered canon because hero Doom is god-tier writing. Don't be ashamed of that shit now.

>She hates everyone based on thing they did in the past, even telling Scott he is a bad guy. But for some reason she likes Doom even though he killed a friend of hers
It is what it is. But Marvel heroes worshiping villains that murdered their friends is god-tier writing, according to Yea Forums. Bad is Harley Quinn being treated with the most basic human decency.

Attached: doom best hero.png (709x226, 22K)

DP is half decent and a lot of questionable shit there. If not for Jane and Cyborg, it would be better.
Shazam was okay at best. You can see that it was cheap and a bit rushed. Also Sivana was meh.
GL comic is just Morrison on drugs doing his usual shit. It's fun yeah, but nowhere as great as his Batman or JL runs.
Might go fuck yourself as well, faggot

Okay, what is good in your opinion? Let me take a look at your tastes. Name the 5 best Marvel comics published since last year.

>KiteMan

Hell yeah, motherfucker.

Wow you really photoshopped that shit. Thats really sad cause Im neither you nor that guy or that other guy. Get this into your head, stop stroking yourself and tommy off and your retarded drama because no one gives a shit.

>archive
>Doom is a villain
>1300+ result
>Doom is a hero
>800+ result
>At first glance, over than half is shitposting

k

Is this a trick question? There weren't any good ones.

Tommy, is your life really that sad that you wish other people were you? I didn't edit shit. I'm genuinely concerned and intrigued by your mental state. This is unhealthy. I wish I could photoshop

kite man confirms kino

He's your problem now dude. He cant even get the (you) right.

DCAU lex wasn't black. this lex being voiced by a black man doesn't change that.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly, it'll probably be at least mildly obnoxious but a show focused arounds the villains of DC is something I want to he successful

Greek

Is Doom being trusted by Marvel heroes to raise their children not good writing, in your opinion?

Is the daughter of the first Ant-Man worshiping the villain that killed the daughter of the second Ant-Man not "BASED", according to you?

Look at that confidence, you just know he's packing a huge kite

I feel like Manta would be pissed that Harley got to kick the shit out of Aquaman before him.

Does marvel not have any fun C or D tier villains for you guys to be excited about?

He wasn't? I totally thought he was.

It's neither on Adult Swim and even for those standards the humor is low.
And I don't mean low brow, I mean kiddy shit.

I'm sorry for the ignorant question but:
Is African American manta's helmet normally that large?

Nah he's done it often enough that he can take a step back and enjoy Arthur's misery, regardless of who dishes it to him

We don’t like Kite Man because he’s just fun, it’s because his latest story was so ridiculously heartfelt that it easily outclasses any of DC’s main heroes at the moment.

I agree 100%

the war of jokes and riddles?

Well you are talking about a guy who hates the ocean cause he was abused on a ship. So being petty is kinda his thing

I'll sit thru obnoxious Harley if it means a show focused around around DC villains doing shit
Like I'm happy just watching captain cold mow his lawn or something

Just Charlie’s part though, can’t be caught defending anything King

>a whole ass mood
What did she mean by this?

What's sad is that we've already seen how to make a good Harley Quinn.

Arkham knight Quinn is a legit good villian.

We see that without the joker around, she's actually really competent criminal leader.

At the sametime, she's still pretty terrible in a straight up fight.

Attached: 46b414f7337dcd996aad12791686a977.jpg (800x1400, 103K)

they're not even trying with Harley's voice anymore
as much as I hate Tara's screeching Harley voice at least she tried.

fuck this

Twice as much as a half ass mood, clearly.

is anyone suppose to know who the fuck Tommy is

>really competent criminal leader
>yells at Joker’s former thugs without any strategy or tactics
>her whole criminal goal is just to get the 3 knock-off Jokers in Knight

She really isn’t competent at anything user. That’s the best part about her, Arkham doesn’t pretend like she’s a genius or super talented or a great fighter. She’s an honest portrayal of what her personality says she is: a crazed fangirl Joker puts up with for laughs

You are not wrong, the art is different as well as the quality.
The costume is a deal breaker for me, I really don't like the punk whore look for Harley.

I didn't say she was a super-genius

But at the very least, she did keep joker's gang together after his death

>a whole ass mood
What the fuck does that even mean?
Who even speaks like this?

Attached: i think i'm retarded.png (297x417, 29K)

I guess, that works too

The Green Ranger, duh

remember when Harley blew up all those kids?

>remember when Harley blew all those kids?
fixed it for ya

I am SICK of harleywank

Venture bros animation with shit vocal actors.

Remember when DC heroes trusted Harley to raise their children?

Neither do I.

If you follow the chain and are not a newfag, yeah

>9 seconds in
>fortnite dance

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He's trying to come back on the supervillain scene after calling someone a bitch ruined his reputation.

This, but Telltale Harley instead. I liked the reversed dynamic she had with Joker.

is it seriously just some guy from reddit

Attached: rugrats-tommy.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Overrated piece of trash.

>"Oh Harleen just played along"
She didn't play along but she isn't crazy like the joker.
Not saying there isn't anything wrong with her head but she just got caught up in Joker's antics. likely partly did the things she did to impress him. She said so herself she wanted to settle down with him one day. Even TAS showed it was possible for her to live a somewhat normal life.

>harley hits joker's balls
>Plant covers its eyes
>Ow, my juggling balls

so Harley is now gonna be a Mary Sue yassqween?

What better way to kill the batman than with a bat, man?

>All the bat villians now treated as Harley’s protective, friendly, quirky prankster buds instead of the sick, depraved murderers and rapists they’re supposed to be

I'll bet you didn't complain about that in The Brave and the Bold.

>even MORE Harleywank
When will it END?

Brave and the Bold never did that! Every episode had them trying to commit mass genocide, blow up a country or take over the world. Their crimes were less gory but they were still evil.

>I'll bet you didn't complain about that in The Brave and the Bold.
What the hell are you talking about?

Don't you try to shitpost with BatB.

this
BatB is too pure

The fuck is Professor Zoom doing there and why is he teaming up with those losers?

>inb4 he jobs to YAS QUINNNN

I'm thankful my favorite characters won't be in this show. I didn't see any GL characters so I think it's safe.

From what I’ve read, the series is Quinn teaming up with shydweeb King Shark, New non mysoginist Dr Psycho, Ivy, Kite and an oc to do a big crime so they’ll let her on the LOD (probably so she can upstage Joker for being abusive)

So likely all your favourite big villians are going to be glorified cameos in the first ep while Lex says she can’t join, then will never appear again.

I really wish DC would top trying to write stories with the Joker in them because they clearly can't.

They seem to flipflop on whether Ivy's relationship with her is healthy or toxic.

They can, they just never let him be a main character anymore, he’s always just a gratuitous speaking npc

Why the fuck does Scarecrow have a :3 face?

>flossing
>strong inedpendent no need dont need no man version
>yuri bait in the trailer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

they couldn't get tara strong to do her voice? she sounds so fucking bland now

I noticed that as well. Really bad perspective fail.

Attached: explain.jpg (517x386, 63K)

>They can, they just never let him be a main character anymore
You mean apart from the movie he's getting in a few months?

>LOOK ERRYWHAN IT'S THE ADULT VERSION OF SUPER HERO GIRLS ONLY WITH SUPER VILLAINS

DC needs to be nuked.

Yeah, apart from that he usually just turns up, say a line or two then makes way for the actual villian. It’s like he’s everywhere but never does anything notable anymore.

That movie is a melodrama movie with the Joker sticker slapped on top and you know it

Why dont we make the next Harry Porter movie a Zatanna movie too

I would prefer a bald Riddler over a black Riddler.

I wish DC didn't push Harley so much. She's OK as a Joker henchwoman, but I care nothing for her goofing around as an antihero or whatever the fuck.
She's super popular so she has to be in everything. Is she gonna join the Justice League next?

Well I’m looking forward to it. Piss on the rest of you.

>Aquaman finally catches a break by being a billion dollar blockbuster despite decades of bashing from pop culture of being the useless tagalong.
>HQ literally kill shot punches Aquaman in the throat.

Attached: 1562424120620 (1).jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Is this is going into WW villains we'd better see Giganta

So... Am I the only one looking forward to this after the trailer?

I hate the "STRONK WOMAN DONT NEED NO JOKER" thing and it's what stops her just being a female deadpool with no powers but other than that seems like it's got a lot of potential

>Lot of potential
>Shitty art / design
>Zoomer humor
>Deadpan voice acting
>Rook guise we swear, u rike swear rike? so mature har har
>Lot of potential

k

Attached: dis nigga.jpg (362x371, 71K)

>What if these children's characters said SWEAR WORDS and did SEX THINGS?
>Pls subscribe.

Attached: 1543221031397.png (225x268, 60K)

you do know that these characters have been doing that in the comics for decades now right?

Yes, to declining sales.

Can you believe there was a time where DC shit like this was popular? God that must've been a horrible time to live in

Character design looks ugly.

Pure garbage.

Harley canon can best the Trinity, by herself.

Thank God it's not Tara
Looks like a decent show, even if I hate this version of Harley.

Attached: K-ON.png (1342x835, 350K)

No, I think it looks fun. A lot of the people pissed about it just remind me that Yea Forums often is full of people with shit taste. Especially in the summer.

And distancing her from the Joker was basically the first thing they did after her introduction in the comics. Their off and on again thing would almost always be "off again" when she had a solo book.

poor Kyoto ;_;

And nothing of value was lost

Is this show meant for kids or incels? Hard to tell who the target audience is exactly.

I miss Harley's old costume

They're clearly going for the Bojack Horseman / Rick and Morty / Venture Bros audience.

Attached: kys yourself.png (582x411, 242K)

>Like I'm happy just watching captain cold mow his lawn or something
One of the best episodes of Justice League unlimited was Flash centric and it showed the rogues just hanging out at a bar

Why should a parent download DC app for their child knowing this stuff exists on their platform? DC really do love shooting themselves in the foot

The primary audience for capeshit isn't children anymore

Why should a parent download the DC app at all when Disney+ exists?

I realize that's what DC execs think and that's why it's losing them $$$$

DC has cartoons for children with Teen Titans Go and Superhero girls. You can stop shit posting at any time

Are they on the DC app? Think very carefully before you respond

Looking forward to the porn

new voice sucks and once again Harley and Ivy got censored.
So what's the point?

No but other cartoons for children like the DCAU are

So are shows like these, and my initial question is why would a parent want their 6 year old to have access to a platform that has something like the OP? They wouldn't. That's the point.

Not same user, but Parents aren't like your parents anymore. They'll literally take their kid to see the new Child's Play movie or let them watch a LP with a mouth of a sailor and not bat an eye.

Netflix's current stock says different

literally what does that have to do with parents not wanting to be parents anymore?

Well, it DOES say at the start that it may not be suitable for all viewers which I guess includes everyone above 12.

Netflix became woke and started putting edgy shows in the kids' section. Their subscriptions have plummeted and they're pretending that it's because of other reasons.

Point being, the DC app is going to flop cause DC doesn't know who their primary audience is! No one is going to pay a subscription to watch this leftist trash, even those people who are excited about this will torrent it.

>Netflix became woke
At least you gave me a good indicator of when to stop reading.

>Point being, the DC app is going to flop
Well 3 shows got renewed so that doesn't seem likely.

Hopefully you stop responding too
That isn't what determines sustainability of a product. Do you think this Harley show will get renewed?

and what new shows got announced? Exactly

and half of those renewals are because they're going to HBO Max

Oh, fuck off and drink bleach, Tommy.

>Do you think this Harley show will get renewed?
Yeah

they don't know who their primary audience is because they don't have one

Hell they barely have an audience at all

>character starts out as an OC that's a commentary on an abusive relationship and Stockholm syndrome
>character breaks off abusive relationships and turns her life around
>this is bad?

Yes, it's very bad this comedy is a comedy. Because this is the only take on Batman that exist.

Attached: And the late night movie is PUT A FUCKING SIZE 20 SOCK INTO YOUR GABBING GOB.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

Looks like Adult Swim version of BatB, that could either be brilliant or awful. Also anything with Kiteman is good in my books

>Hell they barely have an audience at all
That's why Aquaman beat Captain Marvel and most likely Far From Home

I'm interested.

DC might finally add some competition to venture bros. Mostly by not taking itself seriously.

they have nothing to lose at this point

Pls don't ruin KGBeast, he's had it rough enough as it is.

>Aquaman beat Captain Marvel
What's your source for this?

>not taking itself seriously.
Don't think you know what this means.

Poor man's brick frog.

was she fat?

>Netflix became woke and started putting edgy shows in the kids' section.
Literally McFucking didn't happen.
>Their subscriptions have plummeted and they're pretending that it's because of other reasons.
Nobody wants to pay over 200 bucks a year just to wait for the latest Stranger Things/Mindhunter to premier 2 1/2 years later. Followed by cancelling shows not because of low viewership, but because they just want weasel out of giving showrunners a boost pay. Most creatives want a boost pay after 2 seasons. which is why you had bullshit like Sense8 happen. They run on a algorithm that 2 seasons is the magic number in what brings in new subscribers. All the Netflix Originals that made them what they are have ended or close it.
>the DC app is going to flop cause DC doesn't know who their primary audience is!
DC app flopped because it arguably released too early and under promised it's features. The comics were limited, The original programming wasn't on the app upon launch. Literally no incentive to give a shit.

Attached: 1562728523256.gif (434x244, 3.94M)

That's just Kings batwankery

Hi ladderfag

Joker didn't smile once in that trailer

I get you DC fans are dumb as shit but you do remember there was a DC movie that came out AFTER Aquaman, right?

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dcfilm0617.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2018a.htm

Attached: Give+a+man+a+lifetime+and+he+ll+fish+for+feed+_aaf8a2dbf24be037eaf15680b85cdb5e.png (325x325, 141K)

Lmao will watch.
Press D to Dab on them haters.
D

Forgetting about Wonder Woman, Mouseketeer?

Why is this thread such a shitshow?

Oh hi thawne

It's so weird how I can take multiple interpretations of practically every Marvel or DC character, but when it comes to Harley I can't move on from her debut. Unless she's in her original outfit and either drawn in Timm's style or written by Dini, I don't care. Same goes for Sorkin providing the voice. I have a serious case of NOT MUH when it comes to Quinn.

Mousecucka being faggots as usual

because it's a thread for one

I really want to like it but I'm having similar thoughts to yours, something feels off.

Nice it seems like legion of doom stuff

So... it's Venture Brothers?

he's greek
pay debts lol

There is no way this will be as good as Venture Bros.

This is the best thing to come out of Comic-Con.

Slightly less raunchy version of this. Equally bad writing I reckon.

Attached: El Superbeasto.jpg (316x445, 43K)

No way it's even a fraction as raunchy as that.

Which shows got renewed?

Manta's a big picture guy -- so long as Aquaman's getting the shit beaten out of him physically, emotionally or cosmically he's game.

THEY HATE IT!

>Throw Aquaman under the bus for Harley Quinn

Not a good movie to attaract women.

That is what you get

Attached: k.jpg (3000x1686, 902K)

I miss Classic Harley.
What's the point of the harlequin pun in her name if they're not gonna put even a little bit of a jester motif in her costume?
Is Suicide Squad Harley really that poplular?
I really don't like the punk whore look she sports nowadays.

Also
>flossing in the first 10 seconds
Kill me.

Its almost as if WB thinks NuHarley and Joker aree all they have left as DC stars.

I mean, they will get diminished returns from Aquaman and Wonder Woman, because they ALWAYS get diminished returns from cape films that aren't Joker-centric. But still, they should let Aqua2 and WW84 disappoint before just becoming the Joker and Ms Joker Universe.

Wow she’s so edgey and quirky just like me. I’m not like other girls

Ah an user of exquisite taste

Poison Ivy's costume in this sucks ass.

Not as bad as post-HiC though. At least it isn't that.

Attached: 79F6D24E-22D4-48A3-BAA4-3990987398CE.jpg (1802x1007, 536K)

Attached: 0FD36BA8-B766-4932-B669-5497A816D617.jpg (1718x959, 502K)

is that a granny goodness in the background?
that's not right

Attached: 659F42F8-FF89-47D9-9C5D-27703BD6AB7C.jpg (1065x1366, 829K)

is that an actual bathing suit she's wearing?

Attached: 0AFADFD7-5817-44ED-AB67-8675D7C23B17.jpg (1413x1010, 393K)

Attached: C8EC6D59-F424-4DE7-85B6-167BE48E6B30.jpg (1673x965, 418K)

Because Little People are funny

Suicide Squad Harley is the most popular Harley ever

Joker himself was just another gangster with a card shtick who was supposed to fight Batman twice and then die. Characters get retooled when they become popular. That's just how the business works.

>CNN, FOX and the NYT running articles about the tragic loss of artistic heritage with lists of all the KyoAni shows people should watch
Something of value was gained, tho.

So is this going to the DC streaming service?

Looks fun, cute girls being silly. Picked up.

Yes

Bane has been treated so inconsistently in the comics, not to mention across other properties, that you could make up any jokes you want and it wouldn't make things any worse.

I like it for the fact that it's NOT Tara Strong.

But she’s still a psychologist with a doctorate degree, right?

She slept her way through school.

>literally just looks like lex in a green suit
It’s dumb but I would read a one shot where Lex is actually the Riddler. Sometimes he just wants to fuck off and mess with Gotham with some wacky puzzles, rather than do tech shit/obsess over Supes or whatever Lex is doing nowadays in Metropolis.

I would kill for Giancarlo Esposito we live action Lex Luthor. Just shave the dude’s head

Attached: 8A215922-16A9-49AC-9431-262CD174FEEE.png (330x411, 116K)

harley intimidates me sexually and intellectually

Worse than Teen Titans go GO

>Wanting to blackwash a character
Cringe

Nice dude

>NuHarley design
>Harley x Ivy
Hard Pass

This reminds me of that time a random prostitute who looked like Black Canary showed up in the background of Batman TAS

Why my PP hard?

She slept with professors in BTAS tie in comic so her being an idiot cheat isn’t new

But Lex is a villain so twitter will chimp the fuck out.

youtu.be/zEF9ummGm7I

What happened to this character?

Ivy was right. As usual.

Same

>New not mysoginist dr psycho
What the fuck why. Literally his whole deal was being a fucking woman hater.

Zoom looks like he's having a genuinely good time.

I don't follow cape wrestling, but what I got from Harley is that she is motivated by being madly in love with Joker. Her story, for what I've seen, usually ends with her going too far with her obsession or running away from Joker once the abusive relationship goes too far, or she gets pregnant.

I really don't understand anarchist Harley thats in love with Ivy and hates Joker. Joker is a mystery madman, Harley's not. She has no motivation to pursue her criminal image without Joker. And what I got from Ivy is that she really really loves grass. She loves grass so much, that she kills Greenpeace members for breathing in the air provided by the grass. What is Harley supposed to be to Ivy? Some writer decided to ship his waifus together, so no one gets to steal and taint them from him.

But I thought we should be getting the best actor for the role, no matter what the race.

>whole ass mood
I'm 24 and what is this?

The Joker literally spent an entire episode killing Batman over and over again.

You are full of shit.

Attached: joker kills batman.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

But it isn't canon either

Will it be another BRAPkino?

Attached: harley BRAP.gif (640x360, 2.13M)

I heard we were also getting new characters for this show, any news on that? Or are we just getting characters that havn't been animated yet? I like the shark guy he looks fun.

>Shows getting renewed aren't signs of stability
u wot

Run upstairs and ask your parents.

>the shark guy
Normie detected.

I’m sorry guys, I wanna fuck zoomer Harley.

>turns her life around
>still does villainous and reprehensible shit
>never truly reformed for longer than 5 minutes
>shill character on par with deadpool, with a helping of politics
Fuck off namefag

Why is it always the goddamn floss? Default dance is funnier

>Using the term "blackwash" unironically in an actual sentence

Cringe

And you think that in this series, Joker will be a good guy?

Looks like a bad venture bros and the animation seems janky. Clown girl deadpool is also annoying and her design is shit.

When did this happen?

Speaking of Lobo why isn't HE the one getting a TV-MA show?

I feel like this would be 1000x better if he was the main character instead of Harley

because Harley has a vagina

Lobo will be forever stuck in fraggin limbo because he's not a villain but still considered way too probmatic for today's fraggin audience

So poison Ivy is basically Daria?
lol

looks like it could be fun. personally I like 90s harley more since she has that mature aura around her but this can be fun too.
yes, harely got sick of all the abortions and just made him sterile

this

at least its not calarts

futa or a strap on? Only one of those I can fap to

is that a bathing suit Harley is wearing or is that gym clothes?

suicide squad did pretty good and is getting a sequel.

now what were you saying again?

Then they get beaten into fine paste like the dead horses they are.

in that batman beyond movie she and the joker tortured kid robin until he went insane.

You seem pretty focused on cocks, why is that?

shhh they will make nulobo into a show and it will be fragging awful. just let the character hide for a while.

>DC Universe may not come close to rivaling Netflix or Amazon Prime Video in terms of the sheer amount of exclusive content, but there is quite a lot to be said for the "quality over quantity" approach. So far DCU's selection ranges from solid (Titans) to excellent (Young Justice: Outsiders) to literally one of the best shows of 2019 (Doom Patrol). Harley Quinn keeps the hot streak going. It's a far more slapstick and raunchy alternative to the rest of DC's animated line, but one that also gets Harley in a way not every adaptation does.

As if the constant stream of F-bombs and gratuitous violence doesn't make it apparent, Harley Quinn isn't connected to Batman: The Animated Series or any other DC animated project. Instead, the series sees Kaley Cuoco take over the role made famous by Arleen Sorkin and Tara Strong, as she explores Harley's long, uphill battle to break free of "Mistah J" and establish herself as a solo player on the supervillain scene.

>The series shows a bizarre hodgepodge of influences. It's probably most directly comparable to the New 52 Harley Quinn comic from writers Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner. The art style certainly evokes Conner's comic covers, and there's a similar emphasis on trying to move Harley outside of Joker's shadow. But there's also a whiff of Batman: The Brave and the Bold to the show, and not just because Diedrich Bader reprises the role of Batman. Harley Quinn has a similarly whimsical sense of humor, lovably spoofing DC characters both major and minor. Even the colorful art style is as much Silver Age Bat-camp as it is BTAS-inspired Dark Deco.

>At some point, the question becomes whether the R-rated humor and violence actually adds anything substantive to the series. The novelty of seeing Harley and Joker (Alan Tudyk) curse with reckless abandon and brutally dismember their enemies quickly wears off. The pilot is funny, but often in spite of the steady stream of F-bombs rather than because of it. Just because DC Universe has fewer content restrictions doesn't mean the envelope necessarily needs pushing.

>Fortunately, the series gets enough right in both its humor and its portrayal of Harley that this becomes only a minor concern. Lighthearted as the tone is, there's still a clear focus on Harley as a survivor of abuse slowly rediscovering her independence. Echoes of her pre-Joker self shine through, a voice of reason trying to impose some semblance of order on a deranged mind. Harley is still depicted as a villain rather than the anti-hero she's essentially become in the comics, but a sympathetic one nonetheless. And it helps that she reserves her lethal antics for the worst citizens of Gotham.

>Even better, the pilot makes it clear how much the friendship between Harley and Poison Ivy (Lake Bell) will be a driving force in the show. This is almost Ivy's show as much as Harley's, with Ivy trying to break through Harley's rose-tinted glasses and make her see how much a Joker-free life has to offer. Their relationship is easily the most endearing part of the show, and that evolving relationship looks to be just as important to the bigger picture as Harley's quest for professional respect.

>For many Harley fans, the most pressing question is whether Cuoco makes for a worthy Harley. That's one area where the series may need a little more time to prove itself. Cuoco certainly brings plenty of energy and enthusiasm to the role. But it's difficult not to judge all newcomers against the gold standard that was Sorkin and Strong. Moreover, a Harley Quinn without a Jersey accent is always going to sound odd. There may just need to be an adjustment period over the course of a few episodes.

>Weirdly, Cuoco's Harley is accent-free for 95% of the episode, but every so often she'll abruptly lapse into classic Harley mode for a line or two. That only serves to unnecessarily draw attention just how different this Harley voice is from most that have come before. It's a strong performance, but is it a strong Harley Quinn performance?

>
Fortunately, the rest of the voice cast don't face that problem. Bell's sardonic Poison Ivy is a fun foil to Harley and various other villains. The pilot makes sparing but effective use of Bader's Batman, a hilariously deadpan figure who only shows up when the plot demands. And coming off a terrific stint as Mr. Nobody in Doom Patrol, Tudyk has little trouble bringing Joker to life. Tudyk's performance has the same manic, evil energy, just with a hint of Mark Hamill and Cesar Romero's Jokers thrown in for good measure.

ign.com/articles/2019/07/21/harley-quinn-series-premiere-pilot-review-comic-con-2019?sf105548834=1

>hopefully shes not just a 10 second background character
Don't remind me, the fact that she had such a good design in JLA but she was never used in a talking role broke my heart.

Attached: c591096daefe5dcfbedc29e3e4484ad2.jpg (500x688, 29K)

They should have went with the Carlton fance honestly and her BTAS voice too but it's looking good.

Why does it look so low budget

I'm more interested in their take on Ivy tbqh

Attached: 1464748559580.jpg (236x456, 27K)

what edgy show is in the kids section?

People that saw the premiere at SDCC have said that Ivy is one of the best characters of the show.

you guys seem to be ignoring the fact that this is a comedy show. you can bitch about harley's new characterization all you want, but her getting abused by the joker wouldn't be very funny for most people.

That it was panned by DC fans and critics alike?

ya but it sold enough merch probably
probably made their money back with all the Harley costumes on halloween