How will the MCU introduce mutants?

What are your thoughts and theories?

Here is mine: a percentage of everyone who got "blipped" came back with an extra gene (an X-gene if you will)

Attached: xmen.jpg (630x630, 38K)

The best thing to do is to NEVER introduce mutants to the MCU. Keep them in a separate universe where they belong.

>spending billions to get them back just to keep them separate
I'm not sure that's how this works

>End of Phase 4
>Doom, truimphant: Is there no body to challenge me!
>[GLASS BREAKS]
>crowd goes wild
>Wolverine comes out to stun Doom, swills a beer while still chomping on stogie and winks at camera,
>See ya soon, Bub.

based and Yea Forumspilled

Pretty much looks like House of M is going to be invoked with a twist

Easy. Some of the peopel snapped back into reality by the hulk aint right.

Read an x-man comic.

Ok here's my amazing idea
Mutants exist, it happens the exact same way it happened in 1963, where no one had absolutely any problems believing that these beings existed in the same world as the FF, Spider-Man, and Iron Man, and we didn't need some massive complicated retcon to explain where they came from
They've been slowly rising in population over many years and only now are a big enough deal that the public accepts their existence

I'll take my million dollar check now

why would it

seriously why bother with all that baggage

FOX is still making X movies in their own little oubliette until at least Deadpool 3 is done, but the thing is they're not MCU movies and apparently there's no intention to bring them in so

why bother

I've read many X-titles. That's why I know mutants have NEVER meshed well with the rest of MarLEL's comics universe, even when the were used as anti-racism propaganda.

>he thinks Disney bought FOX for the X-Men, who've never even had a billion dollar gross

Disney bought FOX for its extensive library including such classics as Alien, Predator, and so on

do you know what the tv rights to the Alien franchise are worth every year? it's a lot more than goddamned X3 is ever going to bring in

They already exist but there population was pretty small. The atomic age caused the x-gene to be awaken more and more in mutants exponencially. This "awakening" had a boom in the years following the Snap.

Feige mentioned mutants in the panel you retard they are coming in the mcu.fox won't have anything to do with it.

How will they address Magneto, a holocaust survivor, getting his powers for the first time as a 94 year old man?

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

All the X-Men movies are animated a la Spider-verse and not tied into the MCU

Fight me

They could make him a Vietnamese kid who survived the war

Agreed, Keep it separate.

He got put in a younger body, he has an extended life, or he got frozen in time

>Here is mine: a percentage of everyone who got "blipped" came back with an extra gene (an X-gene if you will)
This is so dumb, just have it that they've always exited but have been small enough in number that they could remain in hiding but recently they've been growing in population so fast they can't keep it a secret anymore.

That would be dumb and miss the point, Vietnamese kids were killed because it was war and humans turn into animals during war, Holocaust victims were being wiped out because of what they were born as by the people of their own nation.

Which is why the hurrdurr the snap made the mutants thing is so fucking retarded and completely ruins a shit ton about the X-Men.

When you make mutants exist for only five years or whatever, you lose Charles and Erik's history, you lose Logan's history, you lose Weapon X, MCUfags on this board complain about no Uncle Ben and forcing Tony Stark into Spider-Man's mythos yet see no problem neutering the X-Men in the same way, it's ridiculous.

>Vietnamese kids were killed because it was war and humans turn into animals during war, Holocaust victims were being wiped out because of what they were born as by the people of their own nation.
>This level of lack of self-awareness

How will they address having a 94 year old character at all? Two, considering you have Professor X.

Stuff happened with mutants and the X-Men, Xavier erased the world's memory of them. Maybe the snap made them more endangered than ever before, motivating both the X-Men and Magneto to do more stuff. When the snap is undone, and with the public's acceptance of heroes, they stop hiding.