Ok guys, ok, get this

>Ok guys, ok, get this
>What if... we made this character eat SO MUCH FOOD... that- that they became SO FAT and just so FULL OF FOOD that they were just a big BLOB, and we- and we went out of our way just to show how FULL THEY ARE... now, wouldn’t that be funny?

Attached: 38B0F48C-E1C2-4A72-AE63-60C9BD80212C.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigcartoon.org/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy
youtube.com/watch?v=y25stK5ymlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering literally nobody faps to Rolf, I think you just answered your own question of if cartoons use this gag for non kink reasons.

Hah hah what if he farted too. What do you think it would smell like? Hah hah.

They did this a lot, is what I’m saying, to a point where it’s just uncomfortable, plus in a working position I’d assume you take what they let you get away with

Attached: 90114B6F-93CF-44DB-BF83-8C849148E0AF.jpg (182x268, 14K)

Why didn't Eddy just run away like everyone else did instead of stand there and let Sarah vomit on him? Was his hand stuck or something?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>nobody faps to rolf
speak for yourself

They DID do this a lot, didn't they? There are a lot of shows with weight gain scenes but EEE had a bunch of them, more than most shows do. And they were all kind of grotesque, too.

Sumo Jimmy, Jimmy and Sara on the icecream mountain, Naz in the past, and the two in this thread already.
I think there was more as well.

I mean I fapped to it when I first saw it
This one was hot, too. In fact I actually looked forward to the episode just to see that ending of Sarah becoming a bloated mess of a girl.

>Ok guys get this
>What if I make a completely shitty and useless thread for no other reason then to spout my terminally retarded thoughts

Yeah, one whole episode was based on sleepwalking and eating non-stop

it's just slapstick bro don't read into it

Sometimes you just KNOW

Like El Tigre and vore.

It’s such a shame he had to eat all his meat, since that giant wiener of his could’ve fetched a pretty penny at the market.

You can only see a repeating pattern so much before you have to read into it.

Attached: 69c9150fb4d7b18ba36531dc58e4176c_480.jpg (480x270, 24K)

I hate it but with it came the slippery slope, yet I’m not a fan of bursting

bigcartoon.org/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy

Fat people are sexy- I MEAN FUNNY, HAHAHAHA, I MEANT TO SAY FUNNY HAHA

Attached: image.jpg (1280x973, 92K)

sauce?

>slapstick

It was a good visual gag tho
It's just tainted by your fetish

What’s the gag here? I know the “load of baloney” bit, but all it leads to is Rolf getting fat?

It just looks kind of funny, it's like the body horror or humor

There’s a difference between gag and gross-out stuff, admittedly EEnE also had a lot of that, you could probably just chalk it up to them just trying to be gross.

Tubbytoons.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1708, 198K)

Attached: tumblr_p9m2znJKFd1wysu8io1_1280.png (940x1480, 516K)

Attached: tumblr_p9m2znJKFd1wysu8io2_1280.png (940x1033, 421K)

Attached: tumblr_p9m2znJKFd1wysu8io3_1280.png (940x1084, 394K)

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1858, 251K)

how do you draw the line between something the creator definitely intended to be fetishy and what's just interpreted as fetishy in our degenerate minds?

Welp, we know what this thread is about.

Let's ride this thread into the sunset....or an oncoming train. Whichever one comes first, lol.

Attached: Fatty Clover.gif (390x293, 2.26M)

Gross

>bigcartoon.org
I dont like where this is going

I totally do, but I can poke fun at my own interest anyway.

>MFW fat fans won't stop talking about the fatness ( 2:55-3:02 ). Obscure 80s reference is obscure.

youtube.com/watch?v=y25stK5ymlA

Stuff like this is why I draw fat furry art now.

I like fatstuff, but there's just something about TubbyToons' art I just can't stand.

The fetish is pretty obscure by normie standards so i doubt it was done for reasons other than humor