Batman Beyond blu ray removes grain

They're doing it again. How could the panel host even say this shit with a straight face?

twitter.com/AnimeAjay/status/1152631516477964288

Attached: BB.jpg (1000x563, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-z0o26HD40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Grain is gay.

Who cares? If there are really people that exist that will pay full price for a blu-ray of a 20 year old show with all the colors fucked up, then let them be. Nothing we can do about nostalgiafags being exploited for cash.

>Grain is gay
Spoken like a true zoomer.

Grain is an incredibly important part if the source is film which this is. It means they're scrubbing away all the detail in the picture. aka the Disney method of """restoration""".

Attached: 1557705484033.png (1044x708, 1.18M)

Does it come with a funko pop?
Holy shit.

Thanks, wont pick up. No grain, no buy.

Pretty sure a lot of this was redrawn and not due to a dnr process.

Shit this fucking looks like an emulator filter has been put over it, what the fuck is wrong with the mouse.

Attached: 1558406024900.jpg (1019x679, 86K)

Yay! Funko Pop!! A new Pop to add to my collection!

Attached: B96FFFF6-D64C-48E8-8F68-583DEE80C079.png (248x203, 6K)

Pretty sure (actually positive) you’re wrong and fuck yourself for spreading misinformation.

They don't want to actually put in any real money or resources to restoring properly.

Attached: SWORDanothercomparison.jpg (851x477, 80K)

Found the Disney intern.

Attached: Cinderella_VHSvsBD.jpg (1544x6115, 2M)

It's like they put the whole movie through waifu2x

waifu2x would completely unironically have done a better job.

Jesus Christ. It looks like a vector art mock up

Seriously. Does anyone even actually like those ugly things!?
I would have rather had an artbook or some normal looking statuette rather than a fucking hideous vinyl piece of shit

Huh
Deleted post for a better comparison image, but using the already compressed jpg of the left image is unfair to Waifu2x

Attached: 1557284286957.png (1710x674, 1.58M)

I said the same thing until they released a Blue & Gold set and now I feel dirty

you think they're gonna use the blu-rays versions for Disney +?

Niggers they literally use both dnr and repaint the film digitally. m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-z0o26HD40

ill be honest. i have one because im a creepy waifuist

The fuck are you even saying?
>not due to a dnr
>they literally use both dnr
>repaint the film digitally
That's better how?

are you really pretending the left looks better?

It objectively does so long as you have eyes. Bright colours doesn't equal better.

Not that first guy, was trying to say they remove the grain twofold instead of redrawing, sorry if it came off as me trying to refute you guys.

The pop toy in the OP has 3 forearm scallops when Terry's suit obviously only has two. Fucking gay ass pop toys. I hate this shit. If only they had normal statuettes like dude said, I mean has anyone seen a McFarlane toy?

Attached: antman_scream.jpg (1063x1063, 54K)