Dawn of X announcements at SDCC

X-MEN #1
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Penciled by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
A NEW ERA DAWNS FOR THE X-MEN!
The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility… and things have never been better! Jonathan Hickman (HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, SECRET WARS) and superstar artist Leinil Yu (NEW AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA) reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses!
On sale October 2019

Attached: XMEN2019001-DC11.jpg (738x1134, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuresinpoortaste.com/2019/07/20/were-going-in-a-radically-different-direction-jonathan-hickman-talks-the-new-era-of-dawn-of-x-at-sdcc/
cbr.com/x-men-villain-originally-gay/
newsarama.com/46199-sdcc-2019-jonathan-hickman-s-x-men-q-a-free-for-all.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EXCALIBUR #1
Written by TINI HOWARD
Penciled by MARCUS TO
Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
On sale October 2019
A NEW DAY IS FORGED!
Mutantkind has always been special…as has their relationship with the world—or WORLDS—around them. As this new era dawns, a new connection forms between mutants and the magic of the world… and that of Otherworld! Can the new Captain Britain forge a new way through the chaos with her companions Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor…and Apocalypse?!?

Attached: EXCAL2019001-DC11.jpg (738x1134, 217K)

MARAUDERS #1
Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Penciled by MATTEO LOLLI
Cover by RUSSEL DAUTERMAN
On sale October 2019
THE X-MEN SAIL AT DAWN!
Even in this glorious new dawn, Mutantkind faces hardships and oppression from their human counterparts. Led by Captain Kate Pryde and funded by Emma Frost and the Hellfire Trading Company, Marauders Storm, Pyro, Bishop and Iceman sail the seas of the world to protect those hated and feared!

Attached: MARAUDERS2019001-DC11.jpg (738x1134, 179K)

NEW MUTANTS #1
Issue 1 Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN & ED BRISSON
Issue 2 Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Penciled by ROD REIS
Cover by ROD REIS
On sale November 2019
THE NEXT GENERATION CLAIMS THE FUTURE!
The classic New Mutants (Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher) get together with a few new friends (Chamber, Mondo) to seek out their missing member and share the good news… a mission that takes them into space alongside the Starjammers!

Attached: NEWMUT2019001-DC11.jpg (738x1134, 214K)

FALLEN ANGELS #1
Written by BRYAN EDWARD HILL
Penciled by SZYMON KUDRANSKI
Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
On sale November 2019
NOT ALL BELONG IN PARADISE!
Psylocke finds herself in this new world of Mutantkind unsure of her place in it… but when a face from her past returns only to be killed, she seeks help from others who feel similar to get vengeance. Cable and X-23 join Kwannon for a personal mission that could jeopardize all Mutantkind!

Attached: FALLANG2019001-DC11.jpg (738x1134, 147K)

X-FORCE #1
Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
Penciled by JOSHUA CASSARA
Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
On sale November 2019
THE COST OF THE FUTURE ISN’T CHEAP.
X-Force is the CIA of the mutant world—one half intelligence branch, one half special ops. Beast, Jean Grey and Sage on one side, Wolverine, Kid Omega and Domino on the other. In a perfect world, there would be no need for an X-Force. We’re not there… yet.

Attached: XFORCE2019001-DC11.jpg (738x1134, 258K)

Literally cancellation fodder.

ok I'm all in on X-Pirates

Cyclops in top of the World, as it should be

Only one of the bunch i couldn't give a fuck

>Excalibur
>No Nightcrawler

i mean, whats the point?

Where is Nightcrawler anyway?

Holy shit. It's a Summer family lore book. It's the main X-Men book. What the literal fuck. Is this Immortal Hulk? Is this all the lore coming home to roost?

Is this the classic book? Why is it at sea?

That's a classic New Mutants team. Is this them finally taking over for the X-Men?

And then I don't have any opinions about this because if there's no Kurt or Kitty, there's no Exaclibur. But mutant magic could be cool if it actually establishes more relevancy to the franchise in the larger Marvel Universe... or else it's a containment book. But why contain that book?

Noticed no solos. We 80s again?

This is all very exciting. Fuck the meme pessimists.

Expect Blob, Mags, Toad, Sabretooth, Husk, M , Nightcrawler, Msy and des on another team.

Solos sell like shit. And Marvel doesn't want to commit suicide yet.

wont' even make it 6 issues

>No Wolverine solo
I'm shocked too.

there's a wave 2 coming. and also the X-Men book is everyone I think

Logan married into the Summers family?!

Apoc and Blacktom and Pryo are babyfaces now.

The characters here died so recently that their corpses are still warm, and they are already back to life?

My oh my. And I thought Marvel was supposed to be "realistic".

Wolverine has always been a top-seller though. Even when Laura was Wolverine people still bought it, and Old Man Logan managed to last 50 consecutive issues with no relaunches.

No, I bet Hickman is going to cycle teams though X-men. No way that Summers team lasts past an arc. X-Men is going to be a team by arc book. Like Ultimates could have been.

>Psylocke
>Kwannon
So which one is it? This is getting confusing.

Why is she back to being a Jap?

>Jono and Bobby are alive
Fuck yes.

I'm perfectly okay with Hickman retconning/ignoring Rosenberg's kill count if it gives us New Mutants in space, looking for Guthrie.

Wolverine is the Summers family pet dog or cat. Lol.

>yfw it turns out that Logan is the ancestor of the Summers clan

It'll only be the Summers family for the first arc or so, they said this book will have everyone in it and not a set team.

Psylocke is Kwannon, Betsy Braddock is Captain Britain

>Cyclops' family is from Alaska
>Alaska is right next to Canada
Oh shit.

Besty is Captain Britain now. Kwannon is the "new" Psylocke

Skirt here

Lee pants here?

Kwannon is now calling herself Psylocke while Betsy is the new Captain Britain.

Attached: A8A48DE2-25C8-4F7F-9740-278D0E634679.jpg (1191x1684, 215K)

FUCK YES

Lmao Rosenberg literally just "killed" half of these characters. I knew they were just gonna scrap everything he did, and rightfully so.
Whatever. I'm glad they're alive. But where's Cannonball?

Ah, yes, i see now. I completely missed that.

Nice the no pants look.

That's way too much like Huntress to exist in Marvel. But I guess it's how you split the difference of turning a white lady in an asian body into a white lady again without treating the asian body like a disposed meat puppet.

Kitty isn't there either. I'm guessing she and Kurt are gonna be in the main X-book instead of Excalibur.

the solicit says they're looking for a missing member which has to be Sam

Going through the list looking for the same thing, agree 100%. Almost want to add X-Force, but that one is more likely to just keep the name and switch everything else.

Kitty is on Maruaders.

Which Pyro?

Who's the girl bottom left

So why did they decide to name their pirate crew after Mr. Sinister's murder squad? Storm is the former leader of the Morlocks, she should be ashamed.

Rachael Summers

Based on the costume, OG Australian Pyro, especially since we know that he's gonna show up in House of X.
Keep in mind, Pyro actually went through a redemption arc when he was dying of the legacy virus, so it makes sense for him to join an X-Men team.

>NEW MUTANTS
>they're all preexisting characters from two decades ago
What did Hickman mean by this?

Attached: new-mutants-700.jpg (700x305, 324K)

Cautiously optimistic about this.
Also why does Jono look like he's high on bath salts?

The New Mutants are the only ones to have overcome the true curse of the mutants: comic book limbo.

Attached: X-Men generations.jpg (700x643, 205K)

Where's Magma?

List of characters who will all be appearing in Hickman's X-Men book.

Attached: Hicksmen.jpg (1997x1341, 760K)

WORLDS

magic.

>Surge
FINALLY

Shark Girl, Glob, Gold Balls.

Oh look Strong guy, Rockslide, Polaris, Oya, Pete, lifegaurd, Frenzy, Boom Boom, Genesis,

>Frenzy
Where's Rumble?

zealot! what the shits

>No Warpath
>No Shatterstar
>No Juggernaut
>No Blob

So of this list, these characters are all alive again
>Strong Guy
>Sunspot
>Sabretooth
>Wolfsbane
>Chamber
>Banshee
>Havok
>Multiple Man
Thank you Hickman.

Attached: 1563389673863[1].jpg (1300x2200, 949K)

Armor, Anole, Ernst, Mercury.

>hickman writing kid apocalypse, Surge, Quire, Doop
I'm in

If iceman still gay, I ain't buying

Yummy rouge. Betsy is Khalessi.

>Emma Frost wearing a jumper with thigh high boots
Who ever designed that costume clearly doesn't know what a woman would go through wearing that outfit and having to use the bathroom

>he thinks they are going to ungay their most prominent gay character
If anything, you should be worried that they make St. John gay.

So like. One is original British Betsy, and the other is Chinese possessed Betsy?

Byrne did apparently originally intend Pyro to be gay. He also eventually died of Mutant AIDS, take of that what you will.

>Magik still wears that ugly, edgy ass costume
Sigh

Its this but mentally swapped back.

Attached: ba52cea8e98471f881a1bd16d1168830.jpg (600x450, 76K)

So Excalibur with extra focus on magic, with none of the original Excalibur members and no magical mutants.

Do people dislike Percy? X-Force looks fucking awesome and I've never read anything by him I would call bad

Muties don't use the bathroom, user.

Wolverine on 3 teams. Jean on two. KidKable on two.

She just diamonds her digestive system until bed time.

Hype

Attached: 104578E9-65E1-4782-BA78-16A067489107.jpg (1536x2048, 1014K)

It unzips on the back, user. It's really not difficult.

Wolverine is super out of place on this cover.

Which book is this? I've been meaning to get into New Mutants for a good while and I like this cast (and art).

Jumpers don't do that. Not female jumpers at least

Too many Summers/Grey in one picture. I think I'm least excited about this title out of all revealed.

Might be good. Not sure why Apocalypse is there but sure, why not.

This one I'm actually excited about. I might not last long but it looks fun. Also there's Emma so yeah.

Moderately excited.

Kinda, maybe.

Oh, that looks interesting.

Everyone's on at least two since Hickman's book is going to have a rotating cast.

Mutant pirates and no Nightcrawler?

How many pages into this will Apocalypse job?

>AiPT!: Let’s end with a very innocuous question that shouldn’t offend a single X-Fan. Who’s cooler? Wolverine or Cyclops?

>Jonathan: As written by me? Cyclops.

This is gonna be wolverine gets cucked the book

Is Betsy Captain Britain now?

Yes.

Yeah. Her Brother is too.

>glob
ARE YOU READY

>TINI HOWARD
>BRYAN EDWARD HILL
>BENJAMIN PERCY

Never read anything by them, should i be hyped or what?

>still pushing Quire
Blecch

Tini Howard is on Warlock now and she's gonna write Death's Head too. She's pretty decent.
Bryan Edward Hill is also good, he did one of the What If X-Men one-shots recently.
have no idea about Percy.

Percy's novels are pretty good, Especially Red Moon and The Dark Net
his Green Arrow run(s) are decent. Nothing spectacular but solid storytelling and characters

Is that the bendis magik costume?

Presented without comment.

Attached: rosenberg_uncanny.png (598x419, 44K)

Same old crap with a new coat of paint. Marvel is using the Hickman brand into tricking people into thinking the X-Men are good again

Self-correction: Howard is in Thanos (which is basically a Gamora book), but she did write an Adam Warlock story for the GOTG Annual.

>he was hired first so it doesn't matter what i do
I don't get it

Cringe.

He's basically admitting his run was complete an absolute filler that was going to get retconned.

X-Men Annual 9, the third and final book of Asgardian Wars which Hickman hinted may be an influence on this run iirc

Attached: 5FC53698-5761-4C6E-83C6-273FE53AEC20.jpg (1454x1289, 1.01M)

That's from the New Mutants special, it's set in Asgard when Loki decides he wants to bang Storm and offers to make her a thunder god when her powers were gone

He should just say that, then, because what he actually said was stupid.

Kek Sunspot is a manlet. And a spic. Truly a worst curse than be a mutant.

Oh God this salty bitch
Now people have to stroke his ego

Yeah, the replies are full of people calling his run "dope". I hate that some of them (just like it happens with Cates) get this faithful group of bootlickers who constantly praise their shit.

Really curious what's going to happen in PoX/HoX since all of these seem to be making a big deal out of being in a "new world", "new era", and "new dawn". Probably just PR hype.

Sage is going to be sticking around? Nice. Too bad Bishop isn't there, they had some nice chemistry in X-Treme X-Men.

Also, two Jeans, two Wolverines, two Cables and two Psylockes?

The rotating cast thing makes me think Hickman will write this differently than his usual style of super preplanned epics. I think he'll be aiming for a Claremont-style longform drama with some preplanning and he's talked about being on the x-books for a long time too.

imo comics is kind of missing that nowadays where a book just kind of exists as a long-running serial rather than some 60-issue epic.

Oh thank you, I'm going to track it down and add it to my purchases list. I already have Demon Bear on lock and I'm looking for more New Mutants stuff.

>Apo: 0
>Gambit -1
>Jubilee: +1
>Psylocke: -1
>Rictor: 0
>Rogue: -1
Verdict: -2
>Storm: -2
>Iceman: -2
>Shadowcat: -2
>Lockheed: 0
>Bishop: 0
>Pyro: 0
>Frost: 0
Verdict: -6
>Moonstar: +2
>Cypher: +2
>Karma: +2
>Chamber: +1
>Wolfsbane: +2
>Mondo: +1
>Magik: +3
>Sunspot: +3
Verdict: +16
>Kwannon: 0
>Kid Cable: -1
>X-23: +1
Verdict: 0
>Black Tom: -1
>Beast: -2
>Colossus: -2
>Wolverine: -3
>Sage: +1
>Poochie: -3
>Holy Cow: -3
>Domino: +1
Verdict: -12

Well now on top of Savage Avengers I get to put this on my pull list as well.

Also nothing wrong with being trans,Muslim,non-white,gay etc

Don't forget Magik was left behind as a raging animal demon.

My gut tells me HoxPox will be really good, really fresh, and serve to set up a new status quo which will be run into the ground by the usual hacks that get stuck with X books.

>Colossus: -2
You are a faggot

Your taste: -1000

So apparently they're rereleasing Carey's first X-Men Legacy arc Supernovas under the name Marauders?

>Excalibur
>no Nightcrawler
>team of swashbucklers
>no Nightcrawler

>Mercury
>Surge
>Pixie
>Sage
>Gambit
>Cuckoos
>Boom Boom
Nice.

>Lifeguard
Huh, when was the last time she was around?

Now is Hickman actually going to use all of these characters, or is Marvel just counting wallpaper?

yikes

Rotation. Sub teams in main book.

adventuresinpoortaste.com/2019/07/20/were-going-in-a-radically-different-direction-jonathan-hickman-talks-the-new-era-of-dawn-of-x-at-sdcc/

JH: Marauders is an amazing book. Marauders is an amazing book and it gets the world of what we’re doing in a way that is perfect and unique, right?

[Hickman turns to Jordan D. White]

Jordan D. White: Absolutely. I said the same thing.

JH: But the other books are cool — like, they get it. But Jerry had a distinct advantage because he has been in the writer’s room every time I’ve pitched this, so it’s been in his head, right?

JDW: Yep.

JH: For a longer period of time.

Credit: Marvel

JDW: I think he first pitched Mauraders to us like a year and a half ago or something like that.

JH: Yeah, he heard my pitch and was like, “Oh my God, I want to do this book!” And so Jerry’s been in a long time and so his stuff is just kind of more cooked. But they’re all interesting books. Listen the stuff that we’re doing going forward — it’s just so different. It’s just so different. And well done to this point. We’ll try to keep the level up.

How are the deaths undone? Cloned? Very Phantasy star.

Kwannon is Psylocke, Betsy is Captain Britain. Kwannon now exists to appease Betsy's yellow fever fans.

>Oya
>Mirage
>Surge
>Doop
kino era

kys contrarian faggot

Ah, so are the others clones, or from different realities?
I know, they're just going to have characters appearing in five places are once still.

>why yes im the best xman? How did you know?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>WHY YESSSHHHHH

Attached: Pyro_(St._John_Allerdyce).png (250x309, 144K)

Attached: Black Tom.jpg (512x443, 148K)

Sam is on the Shi'ar homeworld with his wife and child. Unless that's already been retconned out of existence.

not contrarian
just tired of decades of same old characters

Crange

Hickman created said wife and child, there's no way he'd do that.

I can't help but notice that none of Hickman's OC characters from HoX and PoX are in any of these books.

He only using pre made mutants.

>Byrne did apparently originally intend Pyro to be gay.
Nice try, liar. SJW pandering didn't exist back then. Homosexuality was still something to be ashamed of.

Except that Byrne also wrote Northstar as gay.

Dilate

No Rasputin, no Red Nightcrawler, it's interesting

Attached: 1842143_xl.jpg (900x1366, 345K)

Um trannys want your taste not me.

>cbr.com/x-men-villain-originally-gay/
It wasn't pandering, it was just individual creators being progressive.

And editorial wouldn't let him make it explicit.

Which doesn't matter because absolutely NOBODY has EVER cared about Alpha Flight.

Krakoa's bringing back all of the dead mutants.

Attached: D_8plhlUIAAAlAY[1].jpg (1200x900, 190K)

>progressive
>pandering
Same difference.

Hnnng I want Iceman's huge icy cock inside me

being you mother is something to be ashamed of

Shut the fuck up retard, Byrne is a known degenerate (not a fag but still a sicko) him wanting a character to be gay in a time where it was frowned upon is totally within his nature.
I wish causal retards would stay the fuck out of these threads.

>Fallen Angels

shit that's a deep pull

Why do you want new characters? So you can hate them if they're not white?

Pyro pls.

Comics aren't conservative retard. Think of the strong anti gun messages dating back to the 60s.

Are they even going to bring Thunderbird back? He was in the promo.

No, one is a writer doing something because he wants to, even if it would piss off readers at the time. The other is a writer doing something solely because he wants to please certain readers.

FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT THE GAY ONE.

Attached: St._John_Allerdyce_(Earth-616).jpg (526x645, 121K)

Your father John says differently.

>Comics aren't conservative
Well they should be.

Lol. No.

what did he mean by this?

He meant that Yea Forums only lokes new characters if they're white.
Look at Miles Morales, Ironheart, Ms. Marvel. Yea Forums wants them all dead.

why is Strange on x-force

Thats black tom.

You only had Karma & Magik on the team together for a few issues, i believe

I've seen a lot of support for Ms. Marvel

Back when she started, yes. Nobody likes her anymore.

Post Magik redesigns

Attached: magik3markbrooks.jpg (640x960, 102K)

>Not Uncanny
But muh legacy numbering.

Uncanny is probably an upcoming title with Hickman as writer and likely with one of the HoX/PoX artists.

The Spider Man setup is very versatile!

Looks like Laura might be free from babysitting duty this time around.

>Fbi pose

Wonder if both girls will bang kable.

That's odd... It's too big to just be an error, right?

>No Hellion
O-okay. I see how it is, Marvel.

Attached: 1499830701695.png (1047x762, 524K)

Hickman said there aren't gonna be like standard uniforms and the artists are kinda gonna try what they like and give everyone like fashion/a closet of clothes

Seriously, what the hell? No one read any of the books he's been in lately except maybe WCA, and he only avoided being the worst character on the team because America was also there.

No pedo comics forpedos. Based.

Interesting.
Weird that the X-Force cover artist kept the same outfit, but just added pants though.

Clothes are for flatscans

Attached: XMENINFR001_COV_COLv2.jpg (263x399, 65K)

Pants from this.

Attached: JeanGrey.jpg (400x606, 51K)

What is it bros

Attached: F7952056-29F3-4C51-90A4-4169130255D9.jpg (1536x574, 224K)

> Domino
Fuck Yeah
> Sage
Nice, been a long time.
> Jean Mind Raping Grey
FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!

I had a feeling this would be part of it... Mutants could be effectively immortal

Hmmmm, who are some dead mutants we could get back?

The old Hellions? Morph?

Ultimate xmen.

Uncanny

All the dead morlocks.

Wave 2 will probably be more teams. But Hickman on Wolverine? Hmmm

All the dead X-kids. Even Rusty, unfortunately. Thunderbird. Sway and Petra. Both Xorns. Alchemy. Caliban. Bedlam.

More Maddies

Attached: 1446889068879.jpg (1440x1596, 955K)

Daydreamers with Franklin Richards, Man-Thing, Arthie Leech

Joespeh is greeneto?

Pretty please? I know it's been years but I still want justice for what Austen did to him.

Attached: 2094224-skin5.jpg (631x578, 147K)

The one in Excalibur is Betsy, the one in Fallen Angels is Kwannon

Huh. We get to keep the classic tits and ass costume.

Didn't OG Pyro join the Brotherhood last time we saw him in the latest Uncanny X-Men run?

Attached: main-qimg-73801b28e8c990e491f4dec727ec8f52.png (602x906, 1.19M)

>X-Men on a boat
>No Nightcrawler
Explain?

It literally says Kwannon in the solicit.

I'm just as shocked as you are especially after their redesign of it in the most recent Uncanny X-Men run. It's nice, but suprising

Fuck off Rosenberg, your run was shit and I'm glad it was jettisoned out right away

Attached: 08a395fa04c7f7f84ceff3130f884f41.jpg (552x662, 57K)

How long has Magik been wearing the edgy leather hot pants costume?

The ass pirates.

No Greeneto are next gen X-Men who are currently in the future.

Guys, guys, guys.

Wallflower, baby.

that was a fun arc

since bendis took over

My sentiments exactly. Elixir and her can get back together.

>doesn't know what a woman would go through wearing that outfit and having to use the bathroom
U wot m8?
She takes off the jacket, the one piece is probably sleeveless so she rolls that down, knowing Emma she probably isn't wearing panties. Wasn't hard was it?

Jean & Scott: Canon Edition

So, when does Deadpool get a new book?
I'm still surprised it got cancelled.

So he's saying that his run was intentional sabotage?

Pretty much, I'm not sure what his problem is, but clearly the entire book was only filling while Hickman and the artists were working on HoXPox.

Deadpool isn't under the X-books.

>two decades
More like four decades

>Makes cbr seethe.

Attached: e732e05da8a87ea1034e514a3ea711f0.jpg (425x714, 34K)

Attached: bcced513eac08da1b710b8958b8e192c.jpg (2048x2912, 504K)

Attached: e6210aac975c039e848bb758f92d9fc0.jpg (500x691, 68K)

Best girls.

I'm getting tired of all of these reboots and mini series. Can't we just get At least 1 solid xmen series and expand form there?

Th's the goal, no?

>Marauders is an amazing book. Marauders is an amazing book
>it’s just so different. It’s just so different.
Repeat: You will buy our books, you will buy our books.

>90s Rogue is back

Attached: 1468188656034.png (814x883, 815K)

Yeah. I would be exited about house of X and powers of x if they didn't also decide to launch so many other things as well. It seems like they are trowing everything at a wall to see if it sticks without giving proper care to anything.

Is that this?

Attached: Havok-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Alex-Summers-f.jpg (500x910, 54K)

Seems to be this sans kneepads and coat.

Attached: 20190721_000458.jpg (208x339, 38K)

>Hickman makes mutants immortal/deathless so no writers can keep killing them off for shock value while he's around
Pretty genius t b h

Attached: 5928431-3306053395-17855.jpg (400x512, 203K)

The poor lad's finally lost it.

Attached: oi bruv who took me buzzcocks cds.jpg (123x120, 9K)

gods i hope so

Attached: 3905136-0548226243-1994%.jpg (800x741, 313K)

They should give bobby his x factor costume.

This art is great.

The red Sinister coat was the best part though. Plus tail feather motif.

DOOP
DOOP
DOOP
DOOP

HOW THE FUCK IS VULCAN BACK?

looks like someone hasn't read the new x-statix

Attached: RCO025_w_1562809180.jpg (1988x3156, 1.42M)

Xavier's body garden bro

fuck all this, sleeping on mah boi Leech.
fools!

Xavier was a mistake.

No Prodigy either. He's permanently stuck in the wake of that disaster of a Young Avengers franchise. Damn shame. He went from Academy X's Batman to America's gay BFF and he's never coming back.

Glad there's no sign of worst mutant

Attached: 05-transformation.png (480x713, 779K)

user...

That's a deep fucking cut.

Attached: X-Factor-75-pin-up.jpg (1862x1370, 916K)

So Betsy's Captain Britain again? Also why are they acting as though this is new? When she was Captain Britain once already.

Attached: 1561404528081.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

Attached: 23303ebc02fac9cfc77325f8055260e9.jpg (362x498, 62K)

Attached: final.jpg (700x420, 126K)

Attached: Original-X-Men.jpg (2185x1745, 939K)

Was Sienkiewicz not on board for doing covers?

>X-men on a boat
>No SHARK-GIRL
What the hell, Marvel. She's made for this.

Attached: 1504680121781.jpg (540x617, 144K)

Honestly I find it hard to care about any of this. Hickman's overrated and for the most part it's all the same shitty to mediocre writers they've been using for the last two years. Duggan especially is the most overrated writer Yea Forums loves to fellate because he wrote a middling Deadpool run after years of shitty Waypool stories. The only thing that even half-interests me is Fallen Angels and that's largely because of Kwannon but Hill's another middling writer and they're still trying to use that shitty Teen Cable.

Of course by this time next year or the year after there'll be a new status quo for the X-Men when Hickman inevitably leaves so none of it will matter anyway. I just find it hard to care when basically they're putting a new paint job on everything and when Hickman's gone it'll be back to the same old shit.

Lame as shit they brought back Mondo but can't bring back MAH BOI Skin. Whatever, Brisson's a shitty writer so once Hickman's gone the book will go from alright to garbage really fast.

Cringe.

All three Summers brothers together. This should be interesting.

Those OC characters are characters in the future from what we saw in the preview. So they won't be showing up on the covers until the story has some time travel shit where they show up.

It will be ballsy if Hickman (as part of his vendetta against Bendis) says fuck it and basically declares Bendis's entire X-Men run non-canon and everything leading up to his run as non-canon.

Iceman and Kitty are once again a couple and Bobby never gay and all of the character assassination Bendis and Taylor did to Jean wiped away as never happening and we even get a bit where Jean point blank jokes about not wanting to ever probe Bobby's head because of the hentai level sex shit he thinks about all the time.

not a fan of cable in this art style

Sienkiewicz is doing a New Mutants mini with Claremont that is a "lost tale" set during his run.

So Elizabeth Braddock is now just calling herself Captain Britain
and now Kwannon is just going by Psylocke

way to have your cake and eat it too

i would have accepted them just rebooting Elizabeth to being Brian Braddock's hapa half sister

I'd settle for Jean and Bobby straight up murdering the time travel version of herself Deadpool 2 style moments after the OG X-Men returned back home and us getting confirmation that Beast simply grabbed the X-Men from an alt universe.

And from that point on, Gay Bobby be something that is banned from ever being mentioned again the same way you can't mention ROM or any of the Micronaut characters Mantlo didn't create

I bet the five brian fans will be up sett

I think it's just a one shot

Wait, is that vulcan in the background?
So it's Scott and his senpai... And wolvie? He's banging Rachel isn't he

there could be some love for Surge and Elixer are cool enough to where i want to see more of them

i wou;d have thought Hope's crew would have some later love considering how small the tam is (but they look boring)

have no fucking clue the 1994 team is though except Jubilee

>Senpai
Abbreviation for family is filtered? I hate memes.

I don't think many are a fan of kid Cable to begin with.

At this point, they should just out the idea that Teen Jean brainwashed Bobby (Emma reveals this once it becomes crystal clear that Jean has managed to worm her way back into Scott's bed and turned him against her).

Bonus points if Emma also reveals, when Jean denies brainwashing Bobby, that she also fucked Bishop in the AoXM universe and that Jean hid this from Scott when they reunited (because Scott is still pissed off at Bishop tried to kill Hope and Cable). Which in turn cements at least in the minds of Storm, Bishop, and Kitty that Bobby was turned gay against his will and Kitty fucking Jean up via a no-holds barred beating that leaves Jean permanently blind (which would work as one of the twists Hickman has hinted at; IE Jean gouged out Jean's eyes and she's wholesale faking being able to see due to her teep powers).

Which in turn sets up Kitty and Bobby reuniting and these X-Men forming their own Pirate spin-off. Bonus points, Pyro is the original who is also the main POV character for new readers.

fund this

Attached: alternate_ending.jpg (650x1791, 453K)

Bobby is gay. Get over it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

About 20 and then another 20 in volume 3

No anime sword though

>his handpicked squad
>it's just all of his family members + wolverine
Hickman you fucking nerd, I love you.

The dead Genoshans.

>it's not a Sinister book
>it's a book about X-Pirates
Oh. Ok then.

>Maggot dont do that....dont give me hope

>Gabby is safe and part of it

Thank fuck.

It's Scott, Scott's wife, Scott's younger brothers, Scott's son, Scott's daughter, Scott's wife, and Scott's dog. It's the Cyclops Family book.

>Strong Guy
>Maggott
Fuck yeah!

>Pete Wisdom
>Goldballs
No thanks.

why would he pick wolverine? he a cuck?

See:

How much cum do you consume a day?

Is it possible to retcon Rachel into being wolverines daughter? Or would his nose powers would had detected that?

WHy did you count his wife twice? Is mAddie showing up?

as opposed to most of Yea Forums I like these two writers. Percy did a good Green Arrow and his audioplay Wolverine is pretty good. Bryan Hill is good at writing action and can deliver some really deep stories at times, American Carnage is brutal.

Will Xavier go full evil?

Attached: Charles_Xavier_(Earth-616)_from_Astonishing_X-Men_Vol_4_7_cover_001.jpg (687x1057, 318K)

>last line of X-Men 1992 animated series JP OP1 intensifies

I've never looked at Wisdom the same since I realized he was literally just Ellis' wish fulfillment character.

Please Hickman, give Rachel some love. She is such a better character than Jean is every way. There is absolutely no depth to Jean, where as Rachel has such a deep history that has so much potential

>pirate ship
>nightcrawler nowhere to be seen

1st time in American comics.

>Blob is missing

Attached: A Gentleman never removes his hat.png (512x385, 107K)

I recall Yea Forums generally enjoying both of them. I'm just worried since while Percy's Wolverine and GA are quite good, his last team book (Teen Titans) was weak.

>SZYMON KUDRANSKI
please stop this madness

so underwhelming. I feel sad

Happy to see all of Rosenburg's terrible shit instantly dumpstered

Xavier's not only cured his legs but he's also cured his bald. Can anything stop this chad?

All new all different X-Treme X-Men

He just stole them from Fantomex.

so... it's going to be age of xman, only with hickman?

Attached: laura and betsy.png (500x522, 475K)

>Is mAddie showing up?
Someone's gotta be the villain.

Sunspot and Cannonball leading the Ultimate Avengers with Old Man Franklin Richards
Guest Starring Phobos and Quake

nice

Attached: x_23_and_psylocke_by_linart-dbg1iew.jpg (1000x1220, 581K)

80s kino

brah

Attached: Smug Beast.jpg (1080x1324, 879K)

It's Necrosha again.
Huh.

>book called Marauders
>bunch of regular X-Men on the team
>Storm on the team
>Marauders
This name is fucking stupid.

Also Kitty choosing to be on a squad funded by Emma. Fucking lel.

So what's Warlock deal? What is he? Where is he from? Why is he with a team of mutants?

>Why is it at sea?
Why the fuck not? Everything else has been done before.

I loved this look of hers. She just had the same outfit as everyone on the team and all the weirdness and edginess was all in her demeanor.
It just works so much better.

>X-23
>feel similar to get vengeance
Pfft. Not since she became Kate Bishop with claws.

Also:
>BRYAN EDWARD HILL
WHO?

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT
>X-Men on the moon
>Inhumans nowhere to be found

Jean is too high maintenance so he married Rachel instead.
The phoenix gave Rachel a fetish for getting murdered so she went back to the guy that was the best at it.

Attached: 1364585095426.jpg (1074x1498, 532K)

The Inhumans aren't on the moon. They went into hiding, after Death of the inhumans. You don't hide by staying the same place you were attacked.

Rachel Summers. Scott's and Jean's daughter from the Days of Future Past alternate timeline. She's been around since the 80s.

Isn't he super fucking rich?

it's still kinda hilarious that the x-men are on the moon

Sounds like a darker story for Laura. Dare I be very cautiously optimistic?

Attached: blood__tears_and_rain_by_abbadon82-d6ldecp.jpg (903x1280, 546K)

>Summers family reunion
>Logan shows up and won't leave

>why is a character from the New Mutants book in the New Mutants
You seem to be under the impression that X-Men wasn't 50% space adventures during its defining runs.

It’s not his body. It’s Fantomex’. Easy to fix physical problems when you just body hop to run away from them.

But how did that thing end up in the New Mutants team is what I'm asking, are there others like it?

>Nu Cable
>Kid Omega
Those two books were the only ones that could be interesting, and just like that, it's gone.

>Scott's and Jean's daughter
*Scott and Phoenix's daughter

This is John Byrne we're talking about. It's only "progressive" if it's meant to be a positive thing. Pyro was a terrorist villain and Northstar was an angry asshole. Readers weren't meant to like them.

>Krakoa was a monster island that fed on mutant life energy
>Krakoa is the X-Men's pet
>Krakoa brings dead mutants back to life
What went wrong?

Black Bolt survived, why would you think Vulcan was really dead?

>Scout

Shit name. Honey Badger fitted her.

I can't decide whether I want to give you a straight answer or if I should tell you to go read comic books.
Then I remember you could probably look it up in a wiki, but I really don't want to recommend that.

Attached: thank_god.jpg (416x850, 117K)

>Surge
I mean obviously the background of a page can never be empty. She's bound to show up

Deader than Wallflower for all intents and purposes.

Now fuck.

I'm done being optimistic about her books. I'll come back once they actually demonstrably followed through.

>who
Nigga who started his career writing some Top Cow comics and a few years ago he ascended into the Big Two

All of these announcements feel like a big fucking nothing

The funny thing is, Prodigy is at this point the most "important" character that lost his powers in Decimation that still hasn't gotten them back. Dani Moonstar was the only other hold-out.

Begging you to look up the definition of Marauders

New Attilan still exists, so they probably all moved back there.

The dictionary definition matters less in context of an X-book than it being the name of a team of mutants who hunted and killed other mutants for Mr Sinister. There would have to be a good reason for anyone else to use that name.

So, Rachel is Logan's daughter? I mean, she's always been Scott's daughter, why change it now? I do not know why but I think that change is a way of creating another "love" triangle between Jean/Scott/Logan in which Scott will be insecure and will think that Jean have a daughter with Logan and that will create tension but the solicitation says that Scott chose that team so maybe it's not a big deal.

This is going to get cancelled so quickly.

Or Synch. Who the fuck cares about Mondo?

The Marauders are only remembered for committing the Morlock genocide. It's pretty fucking weird to use it as a title for a pirate x-men larp book.

>Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
Thanks for warning.

>So, Rachel is Logan's daughter?
What?

She is cyclops daughter. Marvel is even calling her Rachel Summers again

it Nate grey dead ?

>more feminist and sjw garbage
no thanks

Yup.

Krakoa

is Nate grey back Too ?

Acts like Eldrac in the preview. Blecch.

No

stop lying you Double Nigger

What's Eldrac?

Nate is not dead. He stayed in the alternate reality he created with the Life Seed.

Everyone on Yea Forums wants Kamala dead, Robotnik. Time to face the truth.

hmm, does every team have a telepath? Is Hickman going to make every team telepathically connected somehow? X-Men are some sort of hive mind

I guess one of these will be good I mean they can't all be trash right?

Nate is a old man now.

Why does Marvel rarely do limited series these days?
They would probably get more sales for shit like Fallen Angels if it said there was only going to be eight issues on the cover, like the original.

Loa better fucking come back.

An Inhuman who got turned into a teleportation gate that only teleports you to where you need to be.

They went with the stealth mini approach because they believed that minis tended to sell less because they were minis and were thus seen as unimportant by buyers and if the "mini" took off they could just keep it going as a real ongoing. Didn't really work though.

The issue as that at this point fans have been trained that only things that are important matter and are thus the only things worth buying so this is why you get so many stupid, pointless events and so many random relaunches and changes in direction every year.

While that is great it just means there are literally stakes on everything again. I'm not saying we should have then stay dead but STOP KILLING CHARACTER JUST TO REVIVE THAN AGAIN.
I swear jean grey ruined the x-men forever.

& with limited series they worry people will just tradewait

>The issue as that at this point fans have been trained that only things that are important matter and are thus the only things worth buying so this is why you get so many stupid, pointless events

The numbers on Age of X-Man seem to show that particular approach no longer works.

Zac Thompson kills Nate :(

It just seems like they have no idea what they're doing.
They sell and market their comics as though they're targeting the niche collector audience they've cultivated for the last 30 years, but the content of the books is obviously meant to bring in new readers from the twitter and tumblr cliques.

Maybe they'd be better off releasing some things straight-to-paperback.

This was embarassing Poor Nate.So is Nate stuck like an old man when they go back?
Still dont get what the point of Dani being in this was and that ending didnt make it make sense.

I dont understand what happened to Magneto. Explain it to me like I am stupid.

the story was terrible and doesn't actually matter, don't worry about it

X-Men is fucking dead.

yeah this franchise has gotten stale

Poor Nate..Zac Thompson is cancer.

Attached: 3924698-xman01015.jpg (1252x1920, 891K)

>Ewing cucked out of writing New Mutants again

I just want to know what happens to Brian
I assume they're going to go with either "Betsy is the Captain Britain of Earth-616 and Brian is the Captain Britain of Otherworld" or "Brian is the Captain Britain of 616 and Betsy is the Captain Britain of Mutantworld"

He's also black

Zac Thompson
H e should be kept far away from him. He's apparently a character that they know nothing about. Just because he looks like him and they call him Nate, doesn't mean he is because this version is completely out of character.

This is so fucking stupid

He was my favorite character when I was 16 and only had access to some gorgeous pin-up art in DK’s Ultimate Guide to the X-Men. I

he almost seems like a pumped up version of Exodus..he doesnt sound like Nate. What I don’t get is, why does everything have to be a deconstruction of the character? Who was really asking for a story where Nate just goes completely nuts and tries to remake the world? It’s seriously the Scarlet Witch all over again and some would argue her character still hasn’t recovered.

I just can't get into any of these books without Xman. I'm so not into this I feel solidarity pains for long suffering Polaris fans.

Magneto left the alternate reality. Then Nate snipped away the bit of Magneto that was Age of X-Man Magneto so they could be bros while creating a new utopia that is totally not going to fail and go up in flames.

There are now two Magnetos as a result.

Makes no sense having a Summers family team without Nate Grey.

Everyone in this thread knows you're samefagging, fyi

Jonathan Hickman( me too )his fans.

Rachel is- not Summers kid...

code word "RUN"

I miss Wind Dancer.

Why the hell would it "go up in flames?" Everyone left in that reality WANTS to stay there, and they accept that peace is maintained via isolation and zero personal relationships.

>inb4 "bonds are what makes us humazz n shiet"
FUCK that maudlin crap. Races/sexes/religions/whatever, we're ALL incompatible with each other, which is why the world is in the state it's in right now. Globalization and "inter-connectedness" were a mistake. Segregation and isolation are the only way we can exist without killing each other.

How you do you still not understand how comic book storytelling works?

OF COURSE its all going to go to shit. Its comic books 101.

Another based Hellion-bro. I see. Our time will come eventually

Holy fuck, Rogue's hair is fucking horrible

Different Krakao, the original one died in space

That would be cool, him and Warpath could be bros again

There's a new X-Statix? That's fucking based as fuck

The T-bomb he was in didn't kill Black Bolt and Vulcan is more durable than him. Or it could have and him and the other dead mutants were brought back by something

giant size, and next year A NEW SERIES.

called
the X-cellent.

Attached: image-107-1.jpg (1306x2000, 742K)

Explain what happened? Why did he take Fantomex's body. Did he die?

Atleast they aren't zombies this time

BASED, X-CHAD ARE BACK IN BUSINESS BOIS

Attached: bane.png (576x388, 228K)

Will it be related to the REAL Maruaders with Mr.Sinister and shit. Also if its a book about X-Men pirates(why tho), where is Nightcrawler. He would be perfect. Looks weird but I'll check it out

I like Kid Cable. Every time he has to deal with Cyclops and Jean or Hope it's super awkward and I love it.

marvel is fucking clueless. they release whatever books with whatever writers/artists and they expect people to be wowed

chill out it's going to be a mini

>It's Scott, Scott's wife, Scott's younger brothers, Scott's son, Scott's daughter, Scott's [dad], and Scott's dog. It's the Cyclops Family book.

Underrated post.

Speak for yourself. I want Kamala and Miles to live forever and be the best of friends till Marvel needs to write them out of comics or Flashpoint their universe when they realize how they age up Carol and Peter.

Flood the shelf with shit and watch the industry collapse. Marvel is run by blithering retards.

Xavier was alive on the astral plane fighting the Shadow King, When Betsy, Fantomex, and some other X-Men bail him out he uses that chance to swap places with Fantomex. Xavier makes Fantomex a little personal paradise on the astral plane and takes his body.

They even bring up that Xavier probably brainwashed him to get his body, but he's fine with that since he thinks bringing Xavier back is the right thing to do.

Attached: RCO0013.jpg (1332x2048, 690K)

Damn, hope Fantomex eventually comes back

Brian got cheated out of his wife by Nightcrawler in Age of X. Only fair.

Why should we get happy about Jean and Scott being back together when she was all up Bishop's dick in the other reality, the man that hunt her son and granddaughter like as if they were dogs meant to be put down?

This is going to be so fucking confusing.

>Segregation and isolation are the only way we can exist without killing each other.

And that totally won't create problems of its own, right?

Because everyone had their memories rewritten when that happened.

But the universe was unmade because they remembered their real lives. I guess my complaint is more on the reason why writers felt the need to ship Bishop and Jean, knowing the history between them, if they weren't intent on exploring the fucked-upness of it all by the end of it.
Why do it? Just so we could see an inter-racial romance devoid of any meaning other that love is blind? Like take Blob and Betsy. Blob is a nasty human being. Why push that and not exploring Betsy disgust of what almost transpired between them? Was it all just a comment about body positvity?

No, it will not, because the point is to NOT expose people to things that are different from them and would drive them to anger.

They keep touting this as a "New World" for Mutantkind, and every world needs a Captain Britain of some form as decreed by Merlyn, Roma and the Omniversal Development Committee.

Likely it'll be that Betsy is the Captain Britain of Earth M while Brian is still Cap of 616 -- All captains have a connection to both Otherworld (the realm of magic) and the homeworld of the Captain Britain Corps, so the connection isn't going to be lost completely, as we know that the X-Men will also be dipping in and out of their strange new world.

Hasn't there been a couple minis at DC like Mister Miracle that have selled decently?

Jesus you're a shortsighted idiot. What you get instead is degeneration, lack of innovation and general decline that crumbles into itself when everything is forced to be sterile and arbitrarily homogeneous with nothing new ever brought to the table and only looking inwards makes you more self-centered and ignorant.

Yes, because they actually provided a compelling product with a unique vision.

Will Hickman be allowed to have mutants and non-mutant superheroes become friends again?

is hickman friends with remender? i know duggan was an understudy. maybe remender could be persuaded to do a mini

Hahahahah

The entire 12-issue run sold so well and consistently that it actually increased in sales after the first issue came out, stead of immediately dropping, and more or less held to a very stable, roughly in the 40K area, for the rest of its run.

>Cable
BTW, what's the deal with Teen Cable?

Not if they're gonna be in separate universes.
Press F for Beast/Wonder Man friendship.

Teen Cable got pissy at the older one for not taking his "protect the flow of time" mission seriously and letting the O5 stay in the present, so he shot his older self's brains out.

I couldn't even tell you the last tie Beast and Wonder Man got to pal around. Press F for Rogue being friends with the rest of the Avengers too.

didn't Cable start time-travelling only as an adult?

Oh, well, as he's from the future all Cables are alternate versions anyway.

Uncanny Avengers 28, the last volume. They meet up for beers and end up stopping a heist by Whirlwind.

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1041x1600, 581K)

I mean Doug has been around ever since...

Hickman Q&A here
newsarama.com/46199-sdcc-2019-jonathan-hickman-s-x-men-q-a-free-for-all.html

Some notes:
>Doesn't feel need to invent new characters but rather refurbish older ones
>Has his run set in three parts, not three acts. First part is super upbeat, lots of wins, but then conflict has to be introduced
>Run will extend based on reception and sales, meaning if it were 60 issues initially it could balloon to 90ish
>Big fan of GENERATION X
>After this rest of his dream projects are at DC. Was offered work at DC, but head of Marvel came to him wondering what it would take to get him back. He said X-Men
>Among those dream projects at DC are LOSH, Blue Devil, Teen Titans
>Has tons of new indies in the works, waiting til they're finished drawing to announce em
>Likes Cyclops because Cyclops is the believer-type character, the heart and soul of the team
>Nightcrawler will be a kind of elder statesmen in his run and super critical to certain parts of the story

>Among those dream projects at DC are LOSH, Blue Devil, Teen Titans

I could actually see Hickman being the one dude who finally fucking forces Teen Titans to reinvent itself properly and evolve to being more than just a rehash of Wolfman's forty year old story ideas.

It's frankly too late. The readership for that and the LoSH is gone. There is no one that cares. X-Men is the last one standing and it remains to be seen if Hickman can reverse the damage Marvel did to their own franchise.

Reinvigoration is entirely possible.

Sure but not now. Like the other user said x-men is still a toss up, but he Dc universe needs a complete reboot after the heroes in crisis saga.
And we just had a reboot after a reboot, so that is kind of out of the window.

Amazon rejected several East of West pilot scripts from him, shit. With the right budget that would be kinogrâphie.

>le DC needs a reboot argument

No it doesn't. Only a complete child would think this was necessary.

Attached: EEEDCC51-699D-470B-8892-7911E4E4BEA4.jpg (828x733, 204K)

Hill's Outsiders is shit at DC right now

This is my main concern. The X-Men won't really matter to the Marvel Universe like Hickman insists they will if they just exist in their own little corner ignoring everything else and being ignored.

>>Doesn't feel need to invent new characters but rather refurbish older ones
Makes sense to me. The X-Men already have hundreds of characters. If you create new characters, they'll just be ignored by the next guy that comes along anyway.

WHERE THE FUCK IS EYE BOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fanbase for TT and LoSH no longer exists in the form that allows for a renaissance. LoSH in particular has lost most of its fans. Its a farcry from the 90s when there was a flourishing LoSH fandom. TT is currently a third tier book, which is a farcry from something that once upon a time competed with X-Men. These books were products of their times and their fans have moved on. X-Men was the only one that managed to keep a fraction of its fans and sustain itself. But it remains to be seen if they are going the way of Legion and Titans or if Hickman can revive the property.

This is so far a leap that you can’t be serious

Hey now, Chales Xavier is the one who started the OH NOES, THIS GUY IS TOTALLY DEAD FOR REAL...LOL NEVER MIND HE'S BACK NOW back in the 60s.

Maybe Wave 2 will have something for us based Hellion-bros

This is the thing that baffled me. Why push Quire when Hellion does everything Quire does better? Is it because he's a Morrison creation?

>Anole
he better not be the adult version
gimme back mid-teens Anole or give me death

He was inexplicably small again recently, but they went too far and ditched the cool single big arm.

Morrison creation + writers get to self-insert as being sexy badass rebels ignoring the fact that his entire shtick was making fun of shithead teenage rebels because he was just using it to mask his insecurities and impress a girl.

Fuck you. She's a trash character that deserves to be forgotten.

Summers family fuck yeah

>They are actually turning Kwannon into Psylocke.
Is this actually going to work permanently? I'm assuming most Psylocke fans actually do care on some level about Betsy's mind and personality which Kwannon doesn't have. And I'm assuming Kwannon fans don't want her to be made a copy of betsy. This seems like it would only appease some people in marketing.

Odd to have Wolverine with the Summers family.
I love 3 of them but I don't know if I want to read this.
Like the roster but no
Give me Cannonball and i'll be good.
Could be interesting but we shall see
Could be good.

Okay, that is fucking baffling. Quire was never sexy when Morrison wrote him. He was kid with a weak chin, was slightly chubby and was dressed in a dumb as hell outfit inspired by if...

>And I'm assuming Kwannon fans
Do they exist?

Most people already think of Psylocke as Asian and Betsy doesn't have an actual personality beyond "gruff warrior woman" and "I killed someone once I'M AN IRREDEEMABLE MONSTER" chuuniism so I don't think most people will care.

I like her.

Yeah but when you're dealing with brainlet nerds who want to be cool hipsters they don't care. You get soimen who want to self-insert as him and girls that see him as a modern day John Bender and want to fuck him.

Blame Aaron.

Hellion was doomed the moment fans started shipping him and X23. Marvel basically buried the character because they didn't want them as a couple PERIOD and wanted to eliminate the 'ship by all but outright erasing Hellion from existence.

>Summers lore
>Rightclops era costume
>Yu drawing Wolverine again

I-I can't stop cumming, Yea Forums!

As excited as I am for Hickman X, this makes me feel certain that Bendis screwed me out of DC content. Christ I despise that bald piece of shit.

why is there no x-factor book?

*Hickman-made DC content

it has nothing to do with anything, but i thank whoever made this pic and used the superior havok costume

>Hellion was doomed the moment fans started shipping him and X23.
Fans shipped the two of them because he was popular so Kyle and Yost decided it was better to attach their forced character to him and that necessitated completely shitting all over Hellion's actual love interest at the same time.

Fuck I hope this new direction brings back the dead Academy kids and repowers people like Sofia.

>but rather refurbish older ones
you mean the same old same old. I wouldn't mind Cobalt Man, The Warlock/Maha Yogi, Mekano, Demi Men to be refurbished, but it's not going to happen.

>The X-Men already have hundreds of characters
That's the problem that out of these hundreds only 1% is used

judging from the announcements, it's going to be a massive disappointment and a failure. HoxPox is going to be selling well, but the series will be cancelled around issue #12

I mean it's not Bendis' fault that DC offered him a cosy exclusivity deal over Hickman.

>I'm assuming most Psylocke fans actually do care on some level about Betsy's mind and personality
They don't but sure.

I feel like it's going to be a swansong. I mean, really, Marauders? Fallen Angels? is that supposed to be the next big thing? I don't think so

Wave 2 or 3?

why not wave x? there might not be a wave 2, if all of these books turn out to be duds, which they will, because they have
a) shitty creative team
b) no interesting premise

I literally have a Age of X-Man deja vu, especially with apocalypse on the side of the angels

Because it would actually have to be good.

>Yeah, I was going to work at DC but then they hired Bendis, and fuck that guy

>he's from the future
Except he isn't. He time traveled to the future, then time traveled back as an adult, but he's still 616 Cyclops' son that was born years ago.

Cypher is a fan of Guy Gardner.

This one will suck.

Yes, but only for a few months

This picture triggers my autism so bad because it should be the other way around with Laura doing a wedgie to Betsy.

Attached: (you).jpg (770x814, 296K)

All the characters that they killed and this is what you're concerned about? Even the Nasty Boys and Upstarts had more personality.