How is the MCU gonna ruin Kamala?

How is the MCU gonna ruin Kamala?

Attached: 1563546408142.jpg (508x903, 58K)

Isn't she in FFH?

Can't ruin something that is already broken

Make her too cute and lovable.

She needs a nice, white boyfriend!

they turn her into a stacy who has a bunch of friends. also, she plays fortnite.

She's a terrible diversity character, she can't be ruined

Iron Lad?

By making her 3DPD. She's only cute in comic book form.

This

Attached: 1563560887525.jpg (500x751, 89K)

Same way as the comics I guess, try to integrate her into events too quickly instead of letting her develop in her own run.

>How is the MCU gonna ruin Kamala?
She going to cast as an Fat Indian actress in the MCU. Kamala becomes the MCU equivalent of how squirrel girl being used as the fat acceptance character in marvel comics now.

Attached: 12EF57A6-3D50-4C09-A77B-0C66FB024588.jpg (1000x967, 318K)

>Fat kamala as Virtue singling
Oh no. Why does this sound believable? Especially when Disney Making MCU tie in shows now.

SPBP

By not casting Mia Khalifa

It will be worse. She mention blackhole farts in the comics. TV writer will use that to make her the female pumbaa.

they're going to put her in a hijab and push the muslim angle a lot more
I could see them making her a refugee from another dimension

And how it usually goes, comics will try to change her close to MCU character and design

Attached: 123).png (150x167, 33K)

So they'll mix her with American Chavez?

Can Kamala regrow her hymen? And can she become a fat chick for sex reason during sex? Can she increase the sounds of her farts by making her anus bigger?

Kamala is a slice of life street hero, she needs a TV show like Runaways has, not an MCU film.

Attached: runaways tv show.jpg (1000x563, 511K)

Why are people in their 30s pretending to be teenagers?

t. zoomer who hasn't seen any high school show made in the last 30-40 years

How could they ruin a character whose stories are more boring than anything in the MCU. Bitch is cute and her premise has some potential, but that has amounted to a whole pile of nothing.
So I guess by casting an actress you don't find attractive?

Spider Man is a street level hero with slice of life stories and he has MCU movies.

Maybe not good ones, but there you go.

They make her white. Just to fuck with everyone

Would be great

She's always got a different personality, for cartoon she's in, so it's not like the MCU would be the first.

The difference is that Spider-Man is a top tier street hero who always had a will-he/won't-he relationship with the Avengers, has a rogues gallery as robust and iconic as Batman's, and has iconic storylines like Kraven's Last Hunt, The Death of the Stacys, and Spider-Man No More.

Kamala is a literally who from New Jersey whose villains are even more literally who than she is.

Christ, I'm so sick of artists sanctifying their own neurosis.

Break her up with her boyfriend and become a lesbian
Calling it now.

>Fat Indian actress
There would be riots in the fucking streets if you casted a paki character as an indian.
Holy shit I want this to happen, it would be glorious.

I think if I were somehow to become the writer for any of these progressive characters I'd keep adding on progressive character traits just to see how long it takes for the people demanding it to start backpedaling and to narrow down the autists who thinks it's a great idea. First Squirrel Girl is fat, then trans, then she dyes her hair, then she's a communist, then she's a chipmunk otherkin and she's insecure about that, and so on and so forth.

>Break her up with her boyfriend
At least read comics first

Cyclops!

Yes Kamala X Peter is great

It hasn’t “ruined” anything else, so not sure what the fuck this is