Tfw no sequel or modern update to pic related

>tfw no sequel or modern update to pic related

Attached: justice league heroes.jpg (225x225, 11K)

bump

Who do we have to talk to to make it happen, Yea Forums?

an emulator

It was just an inferior Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I enjoyed it, tho.

It wasn't particularly successful.

They can't even manage to emulate the original game properly.

Even as a Marvelfag I have to put an asterisk there. I never had as much fun in MUA as playing Flash or MMH in this game.

buy a shit ton of mua3, then maybe wb might think about making one.

Didn't this game have Kyle as the main GL? That's pretty rare, even during his tenure as the main GL

Marvel Ultimate Alliance just came out, and it sucks just like this would.

No, John was the default GL with Hal and Kyle as unlockable palette swaps.
Poor Guy.

You're stuck with the LEGO DC games forever

Attached: HarleyQ.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

we still have those shitty injustice games

Are these any good? I've yet to play any of them beyond the first Lego Batman game. If I had to choose Lego Super-Villains and one featuring the heroes, which one should I pick?

They are entertaining basic puzzle/action games. Overall for the DC ones I would rate them: Batman2>Villains>Batman3>Batman1.
I like LEGO Batman 3 story better than Villains, but 3s' Hubs are the weak, and Villains has better custom character building.

Lego Batman 2 has a bunch of different superheroes and not just Batman characters right?

Kinda. Plotwise, Lego Batman 2 is Batman with Special Guests. Lego Batman 3 is when it goes full on DCU.

You get the Justice League plus Batman characters. #3 has the larger roster though.

Attached: lego-batman-2 vs 3 rosters.jpg (632x685, 155K)

Turning mobs into rabbits with Zatanna was fun

What makes 3's hubs so week? Which has the best gameplay overall?

I liked it better but I can see how others might not. The player characters felt more distinctive except for the green lanterns, but at the cost of a smaller roster. The models seemed more detailed and a bit better animated, but you could only play 2 at a time. The missions, especially early on, had cool cut scenes and interesting character moments, but that necessitated locking you into certain teams.

My only real complaint is that it seemed a little short.

In 2 you're in Gotham, which is very flavorful and open and you can drive around in vehicles, Superman's theme music plays when you fly around with him, the batcave opens up as you get close to the secret entrance. In 3 you're split between a few indoor places, Watchtower, Hall of Doom, Batcave, and a tour of the Lantern open worlds, Oa, Ysmault, Qward, Odym, etc (they feel similar to each other). but the only place you can use the vehicles is Oa, which is a grey/green rocky crater. Gotham in 2 feels bigger, despite 3 taking you across the universe.

Attached: Oa.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

never played it, what's so good about it?

Attached: 1401833447757.jpg (442x458, 129K)