Whats the best catwoman costume?

whats the best catwoman costume?

Attached: Catwoman-Costume.gif (810x539, 179K)

I like this one.

Attached: When In Rome.jpg (1420x2214, 370K)

cooke>b:tas>=long halloween>balent>the rest

cooke and brubaker's redesign literally salvaged the character at a time where she was just kind of a boring edgy femme fatale

Balent > TAS > Pfeiffer > Batman 66 > Cooke >>>>> Long Halloween >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halle Berry

Attached: Classic Cat.jpg (344x600, 78K)

Love me some Mardi gras colors

I like this costume but she needs to zip it up, the cleavage hanging out implies she's completely naked under it which is dumb

Attached: Arkham_Knight_Catwoman_profile.jpg (742x1440, 245K)

The Long Halloween one is goofy enough that it’s charming. But Balent and BTAS are probably the best.

How would it negatively affect her? Temperature?

>ballistics armor catsuit
>get shot in the tit
>no trauma pad
And Catwoman is out for the count.

Attached: Batman.jpg (227x340, 26K)

Cooke didn't really unzip the costume except for pinups and casual moments, which makes sense because the suit just doesn't look as good, especially in motion with her cleavsge hanging out.

She's a black feline silhouette with glowing red eyes when she has the suit zipped up, It looks cool, it's stylish, it works, and it's still sexy, it's not like she isn't still wearing a skintight leather catsuit.

Keep it zipped.

Always preferred her grey B:TAS costume. Having her in all black just always looked too flat to me, especially since she's against dark backgrounds so often. Grey with areas of black breaks up her design a bit more.

Attached: selina style.jpg (970x815, 237K)

What if it was shimmering black? Like rubber with light reflecting off it?

I think her blending into the shadows was part of the point of the all black design.

I definitely remember there being a shot or two during the brubaker run of her sitting in shadows and the only part of her that sticks out is the red glowing goggles, a sam fisher kind of thing- only this run came out before the splinter cell games didn't it

Should she stick to one costume? Or should she change like how some people decide to dye their hair?

Grey and dark blue are actually better for blending into shadows than black is. If it isn't completely pitch black then a 100% black silhouette is still easy to pick out so you're better off in just dark colours, and if it is pitch dark, then you can't be seen no matter what you're wearing.

Yeah. It's like seeing dark and noticing an even darker shape.

>How would it negatively affect her?
Not that guy but it fucks with my concept of that being armor, even if it has a lower rating than Batman's. Bullets carry energy that transfers through soft armor and if it's just that thin-ass material on the outside, she could be down after the first shot. Picture is ordinary 9mm against IIIA, a very thick vest rated for decent protection.

Attached: Vest.jpg (602x469, 122K)

I think it makes sense for her to switch, but I'm still apprehensive about it because I love the idea behind the cooke design so much and the joelle one with the pits doesn't hit it for me nearly as hard.

yeah but sleek black with glowing red eyes just looks rad as shit no matter what

look at black manta

Soft armour's not gonna do much for you it looks like. It could be passed off as "It just weighs me down", but yeah. It's kinda stupid.

To be honest, I think getting shot once with soft armour will put you on the ground long enough for a non-cliche villain/henchmen to walk up, and land a headshot while you're squirming around in pain.

you could make the argument that since she's a cat burglar, if she's getting shot at something has already gone wrong

What kind of outfit would she wear pre-Catwoman? Like a ski mask with dark urban sports clothes or a catsuit with just a hood and night vision goggles or something.