In a nutshell, DC is a universe filled with superheroes that are all SMT type heavy hitters...

In a nutshell, DC is a universe filled with superheroes that are all SMT type heavy hitters, that keep picking the NEUTRAL route, because they are too pussy to go LAW or CHAOS?

Attached: 1562198426005.jpg (1280x847, 526K)

You go law or chaos, you get direct tyranny or you get lawlessness that evolves into tyranny. Neutrality is the best option, but only if they go towards the good side of the axis. That way, they support the laws that afford the individual freedom, and defy the laws that don't.

So status quo. Real people pick a side.

Angry Clark has some serious Goku face.

>Let the Devil create the reign of demonkind on Earth, or let YHVH abolish free will and mind control what remains of the universe.
WOW, GREAT CHOICES, BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT SOME PUSSY FENCE-SITTER!

Law and Chaos is for nerds

Oh wow, you seem like either a massive moral fag or some edgelord.

Attached: dead man's grin.png (198x198, 76K)

Neutral in SMT is literally "No Gods, No Kings; Mankind will prevail." You typically kill everyone on both Law and Choas in that path.

>This son of man don't want to live in glorious thousand year kingdom of our most high God.

Son of man you disappoint.

Attached: Metatron_Render.png (400x504, 248K)

most people only pick a side when their loves start to get effected by 1 of the 2 sides

Jl8 style leans more on manga/anime influence these days

Real people would treat it by case to case basis instead of blindly supporting 1 route regardless of the situation involved. Real people would treat a mass murder like the monster they are instead of some delusion that they are a changed person.

Just take the recent incident involving a 79 year old man and his stalking victim for example. The grand jury allowed him to walk because he seemed like a harmless old man with a bright future ahead of him. Proceed to develop an obsession with a woman, stalked her, and then fatally stabbed her in front of her young twins because she rejected him.

Well yeah, and real good people pick the side of people.

None of these people can't live in a world of STRENGTH. Team chaos for the win.

Law is tyranny. Chaos is anarchy. Too much of either is not good. You need a prefect balance of both.

Thanks Thanos.

you dumbass
Neutral is literally give both sides the middle finger, fuck them up and saying that whatever fate you get it will be yours to decide and not some mightier than thou entity
we achieve enlightenment it was because we achieve it on our own
we end up in ruin it will be because we fucked up

Attached: huey.png (264x378, 60K)

Think about how horribly utilitarain a world where no one is able to commit a crime is. Even in utopian fiction there are criminals because as humans we like the option to do bad. So if the JLA start more harshly enforcing laws and punishing criminals, it won't be long until you get an Injustice scenario. The Flash starts handing out speeding tickets, Wonder Woman starts snapping necks, Batman bugs your homes and Martian Manhunter starts reading everyone's minds and you have Superman's regime. It's a slippery slope. People have to choose to do good, they can never be forced to. In-continuity though, Earth and society in general are constantly evolving and becoming more just as a result of Superman and all the other heroes throughout history

>People have to choose to do good
People will NEVER choose to do good. Just look at this very website.

but the choice is there, you have the free will to do it, or the contrary
i'd rather choose to be cause mischief on my own volition that someone or something forcing me to do it

Attached: 1541514422707.png (276x336, 161K)

Neutral in SMT is basically just the "HUMANITY FUCK YEAH" option, it does not necessarily work out depending on the game and sometimes have versions it backfires on the protagonists, but t is generally less the fence-sitter and more the "Both of these fucks wanna fuck me over, so i gonna kill them both" one. It is also worth noting that Chaos, Neutral and Law are not the only axis, there is also Light, Neutral and Dark, which IIRC has to do with the general attitude to humanity.

Honestly i don't see much SMT "Morality" in DC or Marvel at all.

Attached: Doomed Freedom End.png (256x384, 28K)

I do good when surrounded by bad people because I'm such a contrarian my moral judgments are based on contradicting others. I consider it an ethical principle.

There is no such thing as "choice." Humans will always be guided by its instinct, and humanity's primary instinct is to commit evil.

Law is letting YHVH rape the universe/multiverse for eternity, and Chaos is letting demonkind crush whatever they so desire, whilst those humans who fight back are either eaten or evolve into demons themselves if they're strong enough.

Neutral isn't any good either, but it's by far the better of the three shitty options.

>Real people pick a side.
So tools, drones, cronies etc. Naw dude, you do the right thing.