Theoretically could Poison Ivy beat Magneto?

Theoretically could Poison Ivy beat Magneto?
Poison Ivy isn't a telepath you fucking dumbass, she uses pheromones to control people.

Attached: 1563602766016.png (725x857, 1007K)

can't magneto manipulate the iron in blood
seems like he wins against anything with blood

Yeah, Magneto is insanely OP. You need some cosmic tier dudes to stop. Magneto needs to mega nerfed to even be in Poison Ivy's level. Magneto could fuck up the entire planet if he really felt like it

how far and strong can Ivy's scent be / get?
what if she jogs, and doesnt shower... for like a week or something ?

what do you think ivys sweat smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell her

Is this the second thread you've started? What types of specific scenarios have you thought about where she beats him?

I didn't make the first thread.
Really I just made this thread because right after I went to bed some dumbass claimed that Ivy's powers wouldn't work on Magneto because of his helmet, which actually kind of completely pissed me off.

Is he more op than Green Lantern or Zatanna

read that, i feel you op

Attached: Anderson_Cooper_Stephen_Colbert.jpg (850x550, 74K)

>Yeah, Magneto is insanely OP. You need some cosmic tier dudes to stop.
Or you just need A wooden gun

>Richards reveals that it was just a wooden gun to Magneto
>He doesn't just immediately break out of his cuffs

they were plastic handcuffs from a children's costume set
magneto couldn't have escaped, they aren't metal

You beat Magneto by indirect combat.
Dreamcatchers.
Pheromones in small doses.
Telekinesis targeting his heart.

You can’t out power the guy who can tilt the earth in any direction he wants. You got to go full sniper on him.

I feel like theoretically he could use that weird force field bubble trick he uses to push her pheromones away- but I don't know how magnetism and pheromones affect each other, so it's a mystery to me.

He could probably ionize the air around him and just fry the pheromones

>Ionized the air
Wouldn't that effect him too? Hell just use carbon monoxide, it is a silent and odorless killer.

She’s a human. He would never let himself be attracted to such sub evolved scum, pheromones be damned.

She has pheromones sure but she doesn’t control the wind, how is she going to get her pheromones over to him when he’s levitating in a magnetic bubble half a mile in the atmosphere?

If she doesn’t use stealth to approach him in close quarter situation she’s toast. She’s a threat for Batman because he has to get close enough to hit her with a batarang or some other non-lethal tactic. Magneto can just whip up a whirlwind of razor blades or steel I-Beams and just hurl it at her from a safe vantage point. What is she going to do block 15 tons of steel and razors with a few leaves?

That’s just considering the more basic Magneto abilities, once you get into magnetic poles and iron blood it’s just a joke.

Ivy is a plant (sometimes) and may not even have iron or blood

>oh no she made a plant that doesn't have iron in it and now its strangling me to death because I'm just an average jacked old man without my powers ahhh help me Charles!

Yes since he can be beaten with a wooden gun