Why was he so popular among the female audience?

Why was he so popular among the female audience?

Attached: didfkq-9fa03403-160c-4330-90c5-ab93fd084a9c.jpg (733x900, 538K)

The bad boy trope is popular for a reason. Even then there was solid enough writing behind Zuko’s redemption that further increased his popularity. Can’t go wrong with tragic backstories. To say nothing of the “I can change him” mentality that feeds into the trope in the first place.

But his popularity peaked in book 3, and by that point he wasn't even a bad boy

Solid writing aside. Whoever said a “redeemed bad boy” is less popular than one who plays the bad boy trope straight?

Women like bad boys. Something about confidence and they liking evil, there is a whole explanation about it about how this female characteristic is one of the many reasons they (women) destroy civilazations.

Men on the other hand like other equally good men. Just keep women for breeding purposes have actual meaningful relationships with other men who actually understand you.

Evil is Sexy
Power is Sexy
Evil is usually powerful.

But please go outside instead of posting these dumb copypastas.

>why would a brooding, strong, yet occasionally sensitive prince with a dark past & aesthetic scar appeal to females?

It’s a mystery

If evil is sexy. Then you should find the idea of fat lucifer shitting itself in a puddle of his own piss sexy.

Lets face it. Evil is just evil. Women like evil (witches) and find themselves attracted to this "power" while men actually prevent evil from reaching any real power, Michael beat the shit out of said Lucifer and he is the good guy.

Listen, women are ok sometimes
But you cant deny their attraction to the power of evil is massive cause for their own suffering and the pain of others. Just have them as baby factories. Go for men, they get you and actually know how to touch you.

You say that, but Zuko has been a goof since book 1, he was just a goof in denial back then

A goof that abused Katara and attempted to murder a few innocents.

Women love the abuse, the power. They are submissive and weak, they allow evil grow because they see it as powerful. Men arent weak nor submissive, thats why you should go after men instead of women. Just keep them for repopulation reasons but have meaningful relationships with men. Just like the wise greeks used to!

There is no such thing as good or evil beyond your personal opinion

That aside, women simply gravitate towards personalities which in more primitive times (and often today in milder forms) which would have quickly gained power & resources. Be it through sheer force of personality/charisma or physical.

Guys like that though tend to be unreliable and selfish (obviously) So paternal investment would be negligible. Therefore they gravitate towards weaker, softer, sweeter, more agreeable men after they’ve had their fun.

So the romance trope of “Scary badguy who’s still pretty hot softens up to the self insert heroine’s inherent charm” is pretty much a have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too fantasy.

>after they’ve had their fun.
And you say women are worth someones time? Come on! Only women see you as a second plate dish!

Men dont. Men get you. Men can actually see the worth in you.

Women are for babies, men are for everything else.

>There is no such thing as good or evil
Naive and innocent zoomer.

t. Raging homosexual

People need to stop referring to Zuko as the "bad boy" that's headcannon.

>t. Truthful homosexual
I just post what I see, honey. Fact is that men would be a lot happier if they didnt had to deal with women.

>And you say women are worth someones time?
Duh? What are you, gay? Women are sensitive, cute, silly, and smell good. If you want some sort of “soulmate” or “completion” out of a girl then you need to re-evaluate your life.

You place them on a pedestal and have the gall to get angry when they don’t live up to your unrealistic ideal. Women are what they are. And as a reasonable guy you should appreciate them for what they are. Don’t scorn them for their nature.

They’re like pets sorta.

Zoomers have profoundly deep ideas of good and evil, ya derp

>your

>What are you, gay? Women are sensitive, cute, silly, and smell good. If you want some sort of “soulmate” or “completion” out of a girl then you need to re-evaluate your life.
Of course I am! I know the good deals ofnlife! And whats wrong with completion? 2 part should be able to make a whole, not spread stds sweety.

But yeah, I like your pet analogy! Just keep them as entertainment and babies and have actual relationships with men! God knows women are not made for that sort of stuff!

>Zoomers have profoundly deep ideas
Oh please! Zoomers read Ayn Rand once and think they get everything about life.

Maybe losers with the wrong mindset. Women do add happiness to our lives sometimes. The problem weak men have is craving women and clinging to them, even while getting emotionally mauled and despairing when it’s over. So many guys are clouded by lust and inadvertent desire for maternal love out of females that they will make themselves ignorant of what’s happening.

Women don’t like being #1 in a loser’s mind. They wanna be #2 or #3 in a winner’s mind.

whoever said that girls like bad boys
a redeemed bad boy isn't a bad boy anymore
Like saying a melted ice cube isn't ice anymore

>n-no you!!

Yikes

You type like a faggot, faggot
SPACES SPACES

Oh honey! They are silly alright! They are are a primary cause of nations dying but they are far from sensitive! They care about how they feel, but give no shits about you or about men as a whole!

Men care about men.

Cheerleader effect. Zuko only looks cool because the other males in the series are kinda lame.

That’s all humans m8

>The problem weak men have is craving women and clinging to them,
Which is exactly why they should avoid women! They dont care about those sweety potatoes and rarely see them as people despite having emotions like everyone else!

Men actually do see them as persons! Men actually like them! Women dont!

Because MEN are fully realized beings. Women need men to be complete mentally and emotionally.

Although yes, I agree that men don’t rely enough on each other for friendship these days. You can’t lean on a woman when you’re feeling low. Not unless you’re a kid.

You sound like you need some loving, homey.

It’s simply a paradox of human nature. Like how men dream of having a female lover who is chaste yet is utterly depraved and does anything you’ve ever dreamed of in bed.

Nah. That’s like saying dogs or cats are.

The world is objectively better for human life than ever before.

Sweety, fact is this: women are more willing to betray you than anyone else. And we know that traitors are the number 1 reason good things die. Ask Judas!

Or rather than a paradox, occams razor
Women don't actually like bad boys any more than any other kind of boy

>women are more likely to betray you
>names the world's biggest traitor and he's male
huh

The world biggest traitor is either Helen or Angela Merkel.

Judas is just an example of how they end.

>You can’t lean on a woman when you’re feeling low
Because they dont care, sweety pie!

Playing dumb and denying common knowledge doesn’t help anyone user

Itt: incel rage

I see one homosexual trying really hard to do a gay version of a lesbian move. Not that much inceldom.

Not my fault only men can love men.

Actually, Judas was a cute girl
Anime taught me that

Let him be. He's a faggot who is too caught in his incel fantasies to accept that women won't go for a guy just because he's nice.

At what point you become so deatached from normal society that you can see females as just people with the same problems and feelings?
Like, many guys here would love to fuck Azula but no one is puzzled about why.

Oh user! I want those nice guys! I dont care what tasteless women want! I want those sweet potatoes!

But he wasn't even much of a bad boy, he was a whiny bitch and ineffective villain for the most part.

He’s an emotionally troubled teenager that’s not bald or comedic relief. He’s also a prince.

He was semi-bald tbf

>Like, many guys here would love to fuck Azula but no one is puzzled about why.

She's 14

He's still angsty and the hairstyle improves his look by 1000%.

So were most of the kids who want it to fuck her. Now they're older while her perfect crazy waifu will stay forever young.

>At what point do you become so detached from normal society that you can see females as just people with the same problems and feelings?
Wait so girls aren't people?

You missunderstand, her being 14 is the reason why people want to fuck her

do you even need to ask? because even with his half-face scarred he was still the hottest guy in the bunch, while all the others were elderly, children or uggos.

This, and there's nothing else to add.

They just like the idea of fixing a bad boy but he still has the switch to beat the shit out of anybody like in a movie

Sokka was neither three of those. Tbf though, Sokka was pretty popular aswell, not as Zuko, but still

I (man) am happy when a cute female pays me attention you fucking tranny

You're like one of those pathetic fucks that turn gay because they can't get any from the opposite sex.