Age of X-man Ending

POWERFUL.

Attached: EE8F4816-2F18-4CE2-B272-88C0E31DEF23.jpg (721x1080, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordservers.com/server/307213144059674625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone saying this except Silver Surfer is a fucking wart.

have sex

muh

Attached: 1469503396.jpg (1000x1500, 1.39M)

I want be Storm's boytoy and get an electric handjob from her.

Let's be real, Storm is a terrible leader.

Better leader than Sadclaps.

If it's not Charles saying it fuck off

Storm is one of the few black Marvel characters that I can actually respect and doesn't come off as some diversity nigger addition

Storm deserves to be a leader more than Charles. Scott should either be dead or retired.

Ehhhh???? Nothing to be really outraged about.

it’s fucking Storm; of course it’s powerful. I’m sick and tired of her getting pushed to the side while Cyclops and Logan have their constant faggotry over a bland as fuck red head that turns people gay. Storm is best X-Man.

Uh, thanks.

Attached: Qt0B4vl.png (725x1024, 768K)

Yet Giant-sized X- en today would literally be accused of being forced diversity SJW propaganda.

>To me, my X-fags

Attached: 1546715818101.jpg (421x640, 92K)

I really love Storm's new costume

That's only because she existed before you started reading comics. You're never NOT going to see any non-white character as a SJW diversity addition and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can stop whining about it.

>Reading X-Men
>in 2019

you only say that because her existence predates your interest in comics and/or because you want to fuck her

>Scott should either be dead or retired.
so does Storm
today's leaders should be Roberto, Dani and Sam

She had more character development under Claremont than all X-men combined. She is a better character and a better leader than Scott.

This.

>X-Men
Maybe we should admit it's time to make it X-People with the queen back in charge as it should be. Or ideally, X-x.

but giant sized X is forced diversity SJW propaganda

Yet she is always pushed to the back because she is not a Summers, a psychic, or Wolverine. Her along with various other X-men need to leave the X-books for a long while and join the greater Marvel universe.

she was always a failure as a leader, and that also is Claremont development. Under her "guidance", the X-Men split up, twice

I don't see "white man bad" in giant-size. As a matter of fact, beside of Storm, there is not a single nigger, the jap leaves right after the krakoa mission, and native american dies in the first anad x-men mission

To be honest, sjws spoilt the well

(con't)
it's also what makes diversity done right. you have people of different believes, background, country, working together with difficulties and actual conflict, instead of bunch of inoffensive brown people smashing the patriarchy. people forget how nightcrawler struggled for acceptance, wolverine barely held his murderous rampage, and colossus considered usa degenerate (inb4 when and why, read god's country, you illiterate faggot)

and of all x-men characters, colossus is the one who lost the most for joining the x-men. he lost his sister again and again, both in body and soul, he lost his parents, he found his brother to lose him again, he found love and lost it again and again, he killed himself, and yet, he was forced to return to suffer more

Attached: Uncanny X-Men 304-019.jpg (696x1070, 160K)

They keep using this line twice a year now to prop up a character.
If this crappy line ever had any impact, it certainly lost it these past few years.

The line was never used until Bendis came. I've re-read classic silver age X-Men and it was barely a catchphrase then. Sure, whedon used it once or twice, but it was never an X-Men line, and it was never something akin to "avengers assemble". It's very forced, and it's very recent. It's like they did it in preparation for the movies

Fuck you. Thor saying To Me, My Hammer is too tier.

Too bad because you're going to get lighting up your ass

Nothing beats "To me, my Galactus!"

I bet her pussy gets soaking wet when she's horny

So, basically, you think its good because most of everyone who would have provided interesting viewpoints left.

Storm is one of those characters that in paper should be cool and fun to read. But when I read comics with her I find he so boring.

That's fine too.

You only feel this way because she was before her time. You're probably one of those people who want comics to stop being political without knowing that X-Men has been political from the start.

Thunderbird was insufferable tho. He would also be considered to be a racist portrayal today due to all his apache pride stuff

I see that you never read X-Men. Your opinion is worthless, just like your bait

>Thunderbird was insufferable tho
just like real native americans

The "politics" back then were different. Senator Kelly wasn't your strawman "Orange Man bad". He had legitimate fears and anger. He had characterization, and you could had easily agree with him. If anything, you can see the decline of marvel through the x-men. Once upon the time, the greatest of all comics, nowadays, only a pale shadow of its own shell

>The "politics" back then were different. Senator Kelly wasn't your strawman "Orange Man bad"
You only feel this way because you weren't alive in that moment.

You don't know what you are talking about, and you pretend otherwise. You are worse than /pol/tards with your passive aggressiveness, smugness, and know-it-all attitude, despite the reality proving you otherwise. Congratulations, you are a real liberal progressive

You sound upset.

You sound like a troll

This is a weak justification, diversity inserts by sjwMarvel are about replacing established characters, having cardboard cut out personalities and absolutely no character flaws. Instead Storm was created in an era where bad characterization was simply bad character writing and therefore avoided.

What is with x-men comics and repeating this stupid phrase? It sounds clunky as hell.

Ahem.
May I have your attention, my x-men.
FUCK STORM AND FUCK KENYA.

Attached: 1355648108224.png (320x301, 101K)