Literally the most well-designed character of the series in terms of appearance

>literally the most well-designed character of the series in terms of appearance
>dies a virgin
What did they mean by this Yea Forums ?

Attached: 4AE17785-8CC4-46B9-856F-79D11550A4BD.png (333x250, 96K)

It happens.

Attached: Kamina+red+glasses.png (1600x900, 597K)

She ran fast.

Shitty writers chose to do a shit live action movie.

Earth Kingdom propaganda. Just as the Agni Kai in the series. Azula was actually ambushed and overwhelmed by dozens of benders on her way to the fight. Her only mistake was, she didn't realize the war was lost by then. Zuko just wanted to save her and what is left of the Fire Kingdom. In return he got to keep the throne and the custody of the princess. Azula's trial was mostly theatrics, Ozai was blamed for everything. She didn't really got punished in the end but had to give up her ambitions forever. There were rumors she got completely obsessed with her brother afterwards. Nobody knows what happened exactly but after a few years - when the peasants calmed down - Zuko married Azula. The royal historian of that time rarely mentioned anything about their relationship but bits and pieces suggest Azula got her husband by the balls. Eventually they had a daughter.

user, you just know the orderlies at the insane asylum she was dumped at cum in her nightly.

LUL
also wtf is this abomination. traffic lights hanging from the wire like fukken christmas ornaments

Attached: traffic lights.png (586x764, 329K)

>Azula and Zuko always hated eachoth-

Uhm, sweetie

Attached: tumblr_pjkxjgG83i1wrs1wj_540.gif (540x405, 1.43M)

>>dies a virgin
maybe the guards at her prison raped her

Not Shown: what Azula did to Zuko after catching him

>Azula must have done something awful off-screen!!!!

Never happend

>He thinks tickling is evil
Goddamn puritans ruining everything.

Tickling is evil. I was once tickled until I wet myself.

Azula is made for Air Nomad Cock, because how else will the fire nation pay reparation than by having the royal womb bring back the air benders

Reperations were the colonies

>Zuko KOs Azula
>"Well, off to visit our mother!"

Attached: IMG_1007.png (200x328, 69K)

Clearly that is not enough to repay the debt of a whole race luckily Azula will be the first to help settle that deficit

Attached: Horny7.png (634x784, 15K)

ATLA has bipolar
one second they're showing this, next Azula is gleefully telling Zuko about how dad's going to kill him

That's just how kids are.

That was a retarded plot point. I refuse to accept it as canon. No hereditary title holder in the history of the world would demand his only male heir be executed over an insult. Bryke must have came up with that one.

I can buy it because Zuko was such a little shit stain plus Ozai's an asshole, he wanted Azula to take over after him. It wasn't a coincidence that he banished Zuko later for something equally as stupid he wanted that bich gone.

It wasn't Ozai's idea though, it was Azulon's. And Ozai came up with a plausible pretext to have Zuko sent away in a socially acceptable manner, he didn't execute him for the lulz like Azulon tried to. Literally every noble in the country would be like "holy shit, the Fire Lord has gone totally crazy" if he had his only grandson killed over a bullshit reason like that. It would almost certainly be the end of his reign.

What do you mean she's a virgin, OP?

Attached: tumblr_p8we5tlrJT1vk6xdco1_1280.png (1280x1685, 582K)

Just because she wanted to fuck her brother doesn't mean she ever succeeded.

>having the royal womb bring back the air benders
Dear god with Azula's genes mixing with the Avatar those kids would be really strong but also have a chance to be fucking crazy

>The Fire Nation would care about the Fire Lord's son suddenly falling deadly ill.
nope
Azulon wanted Azula on the throne too, Zuko was a walking disappointment

If the King executes his ONLY grandson because his son said the wrong thing then every person with any amount of power in the entire country is going to say "he's fucking crazy, what if I'm next" and start plotting to overthrow him. That's a virtual guarantee. The specifics of Zuko sucking ass and Azula being great don't really matter.

He'd be an idiot not to

Attached: 21.jpg (640x480, 21K)

>dies a virgin
sorry but Azula isn't your pure waifu

Attached: classic_sfw.png (1500x1682, 1.07M)

You're talking about the people that went along with Ozai wanted to burn down 3/4th of the world. No one cared about Ozai challenging Zuko to an Agni Kai and there's a fair chance he would have killed him there if he fought back. And they didn't need to make a spectacle of it Azulon was poisoned in secret. It's only one dead kid they could brush it under the rug easily.

>when u tryna cheer up ur bf bt he still grumpy

Attached: read-avatar-the-last-airbender-comics-online-free-029.jpg (1037x1556, 167K)

it was always my impresion that Ozai wanted Zuko to succeed him even in name only - which is why he doesn't try to kill him until Zuko outright betrayes him - because in that way he is proving that him taking over after Iroh's line with him so old practically died out was the right thing to do and was upholding the will of the heavens so to speak

I have no doubt she fucked Ty-lee at least once.

Attached: FD685B7A-AEB1-4A27-91DC-B0CD429D64BD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

What were they thinking?

Attached: 1563197406570.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

>fucking crazy
Crazy enough to try and cause a fire holocaust

No, your weak bladder is evil user.

Not a prison, mental institution.

So VERY likely

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

Fire Nation only cared about raw power nevermind the sex of who held it.

Water Tribes were the prone to saying only men gets to do things.

>maybe the guards at her prison raped her
>Not a prison, mental institution.
as some who worked as security in both I have to say that Azula is too high profile for that - people like her are used to show how well the institution is treating whoever they are taking care of and those are the folks any comision sees when they visit especially since her brother runs the country - her friends on the other hand... but not like I would take advantage of them anyway

She can still bend and is still like the top 5 fire benders in the world. They wouldnt dare release her shackles to even molest her, let alone rape.

Ozai however...

Since she was royalty, she might've had a concubine here and there.

Attached: 1Panties.png (1400x1700, 1.71M)

Who would want to rape him?

>Fire Nation only cared about raw power nevermind the sex of who held it.
>Water Tribes were the prone to saying only men gets to do things.
FN was like soviet russia running low on manpower and needing to fill gaps with women WT way of doing things was ultimately superior allowing for high birth rates while still utilising women's bending
also remember that Azula was exceptional in everything and outside of that FN still wasn't a hippy village but an actual functional nationalistic patriarchy

do you think that Ozai had sex with the fire throne once he took over?
was this the reason he never cared much about Ursa?

>Ozai drops the soap

>WT way of doing things was ultimately superior allowing for high birth rates
When is this shown to be the case?

>When is this shown to be the case?
as a human female you can give birth to many kids or be a good soldier user

Ozai is a beefy dude though. I bet even without bending he could rough someone up.

Yeah but part of his ego was his bending and you know he wouldn't fight back since he can't bend anymore

Answer the question faggot.

Probably true...

>Prison Bitch Ozai

>"I am Azula, and this is my father, Ozai! He was a prison-"
>"Shut up, Azula!"
>"...Bitch."

do you need to be told that technological advancement is a good thing as well you bottom nigger?

Azula preggo with Zuko's children is how she's always meant to be

She died?

of old age

why mods?
all the fun parts were censored?

>still deflecting
So no proof then?

She is lesbo for ty lee

Either this or Ozai's cumslut

(Also possibly Bro-con for Zuzu)

for me the fanfic about Ozai fucking only ostrich horses is canon

Azula is for the best kind of love only

Attached: multi level zucest.jpg (660x1209, 207K)

wait what... oh

You dont stick your dick in crazy.
You dont breed with crazy.
You dont marry crazy.