How many people does she kill when she activates an injector on beach city?

How many people does she kill when she activates an injector on beach city?

Attached: psycho.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUcAEy4lHdk
youtu.be/gxlj4Tk83xQ?t=82
discordservers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0 because Steven will beat her by crying and singing the worst songs ever put out for animation

Attached: artworks-000373542801-1xwutx-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

They probably won't be ballsy enough to do what Wakfu did with this plot.

How many kids shows actually have the balls to kill off characters in modern shows? in fact how many tv cartoons actually featured on screen casualties? I can think of Batman beyond featuring deaths but it was only off screen.

Inocents don't die in kids shows, user.

Why do we even have to have them kill?

Waifu might not be the best written show but Nox alone outclasses SU villains so hard in quality it’s not even funny

>it’s literally a less developed version of nox’s plan
how did i not see this

Attached: F5926E64-5B11-48BA-91D6-D352C230FE65.jpg (433x482, 31K)

Herself because she will refuse to befriend Steven and shatters herself to spite him. Screencap this.

They actually have a contingency plan in case of invasion. It's Code Blue and Code Yellow in Reunited and they have special shelters in case of invasion. Given how bad this one is though I think some gems may warp as many people off planet as possible.

From watching the trailer, peridot seemed extremely fond of her. I bet she is a fellow kindergartner.

How? Nox's goal was that by succeeding, none of the bad things he did would have ever happened

Stretchy seems to just want to kill everyone because Steven

It's Steven universe, do you actually think any civilians will die? The injector will come down, kill some plants in the area, and Steven will stop her with the power of love or self-acceptance, or family, or if they want to mix it up they might actually make him poof her in the end like he did Bismuth, but there's no chance it will get more violent than that. Don't forget that this is a show for children, with a message of reconciliation, redemption and forgiveness at the center of it.

I dunno man, back during S5 there were bingo cards that CN put out that were packed with real spoilers in plain sight. There were three that were never ticked off even by the end of Change Your Mind:

>Beach City Gets Destroyed (See: The trailer)
>Onion Steals a Spaceship
>A Gem Gets Shattered

>diamonds introduced and defeated in like a season
>talk no jutsu literally every bad situation
>main plot wrapped up in a single rushed episode, fan service galore
>new characters are all pretty lame
>all sense of mystery gone
>world building no longer engaging or interesting like season 1
>characters all flanderized versions of themselves, especially Steven
>humor got worse
>towny episodes still shit for the most part
>art style went to shit
>fights looked horrible
>character designs got worse
>music became irredeemably lazy synth shit

The last couple of seasons were absolute dog shit, aside from a few small arcs (Season 4 finale arc and Zoo arc). The time-skip is encouraging and I hope it means Rebecca is going into this refreshed so she can hopefully put out something decent again. Am I getting my hopes up for nothing?

Attached: 4XnJgaT.gif (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>A Gem Gets Shattered
Cant steven just spit on it and then reheal said gem?

if it shatters that's curtains on the gem, but he can heal them before it gets to that point

>characters all flanderized versions of themselves, especially Steven
Don't agree with this at all. The show is way too creator-drive for that to happen.
>Humor got worse
SU was never laugh out loud
>Music got worse
It's literally the same as ever

*driven

>Disney Bad

Well atleast it's good to see Sugar taking reference from western cartoons instead of anime for once.

Forgot to post pic fuck

Attached: 1563605566363.png (943x1048, 672K)

Invader Zim didn't show the deaths, but when Zim ripped Irk a new one people confirmed died

so you are aware this is just bass/forte right

Steven starts as a goofy kid prone to mistakes and bad decisions, and at times even an asshole to people. Steven now is so pure and morally perfect that it's boring. He cries more than ever, preaches about love and shit more than Jesus, and essentially stopped making non-well intentioned mistakes. He's become a Gary Stu. Look at Garnet for another example. Mysterious, dependable, and wise at one point. Now her entire character is reminding us that she's a fusion.

>SU was never laugh out loud
No, and humor is subjective, but I feel like it's gotten more childish. I mean, it always was, but when Steven was a little kid there was a certain charm to his humor. Now it's too meta.

>It's literally the same as ever
Listen to the Season 1 OST (non vocal) and compare it to the newer stuff. It's too uniform now, with generic synth noises everywhere. No emotional punch, no variance, it's just lazier.

Because crying lines? Because that's all I see.

+ twintails
+ purple

There were literally episodes this past season where Steven falls out with Connie because he was glossing over her feelings of worry about him and the only Garnet episodes (also in S5) had nothing to do with fusion.

He can resurrected lars so im sure he can repair a shattered gem.

yes, it’s less developed

>steven never flanderized
bull

Attached: Onion Gang_trim2.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Wow, you're right. I didn't realize that she's purple just like Bass isn't, and she has two things on her head that are exactly the same completely different shapes.

She looks more like DeeDee from Dexter's Lab to me...

Attached: bass.jpg (512x441, 28K)

>How many people does she kill when she activates an injector on beach city?
Steven revives the entire planet as pink zombies.
Watermelon Island was foreshadowing for how the series ends the entire time.

That's how Lamar writes him and everyone agrees his stuff sucks. It sticks out like a sore thumb in every episode he boards. Compare Doug Out to Are You My Dad? in season 4 and you'll see what I mean.

Garnet struggling with her future vision and Connie/Steven having temporary communication problems before making up are both concepts that were used before in Season 1 and 2 and done better anyways. There were also multiple plots about Steven's birthday, Ruby and Sapphire fighting, Amethyst feeling inferior, Pearl getting jealous, random towny #17 needing help starting a band or whatever, etc. done multiple times. It's cookie cutter writing as a substitute for actual creativity and character building.

So it doesn't count because you say so. Got it.

>this is the big bad guy
>a mix of megaman and sonic aesthetic
>noodle arms
>stupid voice
yeah, I'm thinkin this is trash.

>>a mix of megaman and sonic aesthetic
I bet this is Ian's fault

its quite possibly bass+his dog and deedee and xj9 all in one go

Nah, it's more like both are basic plots that don't add anything new to the characters since they're all rehashed with minor changes. When the majority of episodes depict Steven in the same way as this saintly figure, a single episode in which he isn't doesn't make any impact. His character is static. He sees the good in everything, loves everyone, and is always happy. Something comes along where he struggles being so good before he learns a lesson and all is back to normal. Rinse and repeat with little variation from the formula as to not ruin his image.

Did new episodes start airing or is it just the shitty trailer?

fug

Steven is inherently a good person and has grown since Day 1. He gets angry, he mourns, he's capable of cynicism and rage and beneath all of that has never lost sight of his love for everyone. If that bothers you I dunno what to tell you. He's a much deeper character than "everything is smiles and rainbows :)" from S1.

It's the bridge movie between S5 and S6.

...What's so special about it shapeshifting and stretching?
Garnet does it
Bismith does it

>Garnet struggling with her future vision and Connie/Steven having temporary communication problems before making up

Garnet struggling to explain it to Steven is rather different from her not being able to trust it because of her preconceptions. Temporary communication problems based on wanting to spare her worry vs not valuing her contribution. This is generalizing to the point that you might as well say all superman stories are the same because he fights a guy.

>multiple plots about Steven's birthday

Um... no? There was one episode about Steven's Birthday and one episode about Steven feeling bad for the gems because they don't have birthdays. Also most people have a birthday every year so uh...?

>Ruby and Sapphire fighting

Yes, because any given couple should only ever fight once.

>Amethyst feeling inferior, Pearl getting jealous

...that's pretty much the point of those characters. Ugh... so many episodes about Spider Man feeling guilty...

>random towny #17 needing help starting a band or whatever

Steven. Helps a person. With a problem.

Oh my god. Every single day this character gets out of bed and performs actions of any kind! So predictable!

RIP Beep Boop

Attached: 1473951882099.png (1024x952, 677K)

...Did it come out?

September 2nd and the sixth season is currently in the works.

Oh so it's irrelevant.

It's really annoying
I'm guessing he did Room for Ruby too?

Attached: Are You My Dad_trim2.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Actually no, that was Zuke and Raven. Raven is the one who drew Peridot in that famous meme about her getting shorter over time and usually goes for the more cartoony angle.

why is Steven such a useless fat turd

>That's how Lamar writes him and everyone agrees his stuff sucks. It sticks out like a sore thumb in every episode he boards.
Gonna need you to elaborate on this, chief.
All this shit look the same to me.

Even ya boi with the co-sign still managed to confuse your boarder with another.

Lamar writes Steven to be kinda naive and almost autistic in the way he takes things literally. He thinks Connie's dad (who's playing a joke) is actually arresting him in Doug Out, but in Are Your My Dad? he's actively asking questions and while a bit dense generally his usual self. The example in the other user's post is just convenient writing more than anything.

Isn't it gonna be a fucking musical? No one is gonna die.

Not that I think it'll happen in this particular one, but people die in musicals all the time user

Are You My Dad Steven was still really annoying, not just for getting stuck in a tree though another example of Steven really getting under my skin, but also for not realizing the obvious. He spends all day looking for his friends and then sees a gem and instead of connecting the dots that she was related to the sudden disappearances, I'd even give him a gold star if he remembered Yellow saying "There's still time..." right in front of him, but no instead he's wondering about her dad and hilariously stupid lines like
>We got to get to the bottom of this. We split up and investigate.
>[Gasps] Ruby and Sapphire!
> ... I meant split into teams.
He acted braindead throughout the episode. And I'm not really sure if I can blame Steven specifically, all the Crystal Gems were acting braindead. S1 they're terrified of Homeworld but then S4 Navy fucks off obviously to inform her Diamond what has happened and Garnet's like "ah well." I can at least say Steven was a lot better in the following episode.

Attached: Room_for_Ruby_(280).png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Purple XJ9

Attached: couldn't die in a musical.jpg (313x445, 32K)

>He's a much deeper character than "everything is smiles and rainbows :)" from S1.

Nah. He's stayed about the same.

Steven was considering that information and then got interrupted by Holly, not to mention he has a horrible habit of repressing negative thoughts.

Nuanced, then. He's nowhere near as naive as he used to be.

What's the consensus on this? I loved it tbqh

It kill plant lives, not animals. Animals dies because there is no food any more.

I haven't seen it. I just mentioned it because it's a musical where people die

>Steven was considering that information and then got interrupted by Holly
???
I don't even know what scene you're talking about, nothing like that happened. Steven was literally just there when Yellow said that she was going to get more humans though so was Sapphire and Ruby so they don't have an excuse either. Are You My Dad was painful because at least Steven usually cares deeply for his friends but seeing him still act like a retard in that situation and not put on his big boy pants was annoying especially with it being so deep into the show.

and
S1 Steven doesn't get enough credit. More consistently better written, felt like he was naturally progressing. He flaws felt intentional and not just a result of poor writing. I actually liked him quite a bit but somewhere down the line it turned into "I only like you sometimes."

Attached: Lars_and_the_Cool_Kids_(219).png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Star Butterfly commited omnicide.

He heard what Yellow said, was thinking about it and got interrupted.

none. its Steven universe

youtube.com/watch?v=yUcAEy4lHdk
he had like a full 30 seconds to register what she said, thanks for confirming that S4 Steven has the intelligence of a gnat

>kill
>Steven Universe
pick one

More like 13. From "there's still time" to Holly popping up. Steven has never been the smart character anyway so I'm not sure how that's any mark on his development. If Connie was there she would've picked up on it and Pearl was out of earshot at the time too.

Steven is not that dumb, not so dumb that he can't register important words I mean he'll fucking remember the list he gave to Peridot in S2 but can't remember this just fuck my asshole Sugar please. Sapphire was there too anyways. One thing I forgot to say was Connie was totally fine in Are You My Dad so go Connie.

>the list he gave to Peridot in S2
actually that was S1

He remembers things when prompted though? The list came back instantly without Aqua explicitly stating he gave it to them and he connected the dots after noticing that they were kidnapping humans specifically for the Zoo.

Attached: 6c0199ab35deb23be62487dc3cfb894b.png (870x604, 611K)

yes i already said Steven was a lot better in the following episode, well how couldn't he considering he literally witnessed the kidnappings I'd be dumbfounded if he forgot about the very similar situation with his dad and the Zoo in the same season

Okey dokey then, just so long as we're clear.

well the animation in the trailer looked significantly better than the normal series at least

>Steven then vs Steven now
user. That's the hero's journey. They start out flawed, level up and then become pure bland goody good preacher with the strongest powers. That's why 99.9% of fiction is all shit.

>How many kids shows actually have the balls to kill off characters in modern shows?
Not a modern show but back in the day Sesame Street had the balls to not only kill off a major character but to explain the concept of death itself to pre-schoolers:
youtu.be/gxlj4Tk83xQ?t=82

(The actor playing the character had died in real life.)

Attached: A8C088CE-4B5F-452F-9A7E-C54E1E2C7713.png (556x640, 563K)

No one will die. Even the flower in the trailer will come back to life. You either have to be a female or literal tranny to be hyped for this milquetoast hebrew schlock.

A lot of villains outclass SU

I dunno about that user. There's gonna be collateral damage at the very least and that flower is dust now. No changing that.

Team Rocket outclasses the villains in SU.
At least they know how to build mechs.

>Rebecca Sugar is part fo the new age animation crew
>The onions bean creators/cal-arts fags have been called out for being a disgrace to classic animation for years
>Villain seems to be the embodiment of golden age style design and abilities
>Can shapeshift her body in ways you expect a Looney Tune like Daffy to do.
>Steven is going to defeat her

Is this Rebecca Sugar trying to piss on the legacy of 100 years of animation?

The same mechs that get blown up by a rodent you find in the first forest on your journey? The Diamond mech was so tough it took the CG's strongest fusion to hack it up. Side note: Obsidian is one of the sharpest substance IRL.

Latest season of MLP had a villain killed off in pretty gruesome way for a TV-Y rated show for little kids.

Gravity Falls killed Bill.

Darkwing Duck killed Negaduck by letting him fall in a multiversal abyss

Legend of Korra killed Amon

Starscream in Transformers Prime killed Cliffjumper

Bonkers killed the toon collector

TMNT killed Splinter and Shredder

>>art style went to shit
>>character designs got worse

you're wrong in those two points.

but yeah, season 5 was absolute dogshit

hope is the precursor to disappointment

>character designs got worse
>wrong
compare Peridot and Jasper's designs to Aquamarine and Topaz

the Diamonds look pretty baller though except Yellow sorry Yellow

Cynicism is poison to an open mind as well. I'm not advocating le epic Jay "just consume XD" meme here but like 1/4 of SU arguments are always about subjective shit like "oh the character I don't like did a thing I don't like, BAD WRITING" and never about issues like the 11 minute time limit forced on them by CN. More objective criticism would improve SU threads on Yea Forums immensely.

Not enough. Death to townies.

>on beach city
Those arent people
>How many townies then?
Who cares?.

>He's a much deeper character than "everything is smiles and rainbows :)"

No, he really isn't.

>criticism
>objective
the real problem is the SU defense force having a literal shitfit whenever someone says their awful ukulele show is an awful ukulele show.

the show can't be accused of bad writing because the show doesn't incorporate writing into its production. nothing happens in this fucking show. nothing. each episode is an extended, overwrought, poorly conceived morality play. it plays on emotions for the sake of highlighting that emotions exist, and actually manages to make one feel indifferent to a character experiencing emotions.

but keep whining that people don't like a cartoon on a filipino shadow puppets board populated by the worst degenerates on the Internet.

SU already killed a human kid on screen, even if he was revived in the same episode. I don't think it would shy away from doing it again.

>SU defense force
>NO ONE CAN ENJOY THE THING I DON'T LIKE

OK kiddo.

What stunning proof. I'm convinced.

Reminder that this is a 14 year old hanging up with a bunch of kinder gardeners.

>talk no jutsu literally every bad situation
If youy still haven't gotten it through your thick skull that forgiveness and diplomacy is a BIG part of the show's message then you are ready to be disappointed

A million maybe. But that´s ok, she´ll feel bad at the end and everything will be fine.

Not agreeing, but Bass was purple when combined with Treble. I think the eye-line-thing on villains goes back at least as far as Android Hakaider.

Attached: BassSuper.png (471x638, 253K)

Does she represent quality 1930's animation being evil in the face of 2015's lazy animation?

Attached: 5693313+_1b31796915e80cfc527d64cabfd5ccf9.jpg (325x311, 36K)

this
Steven will cry and befriend her

Mystery Incorporated had multiple deaths. Fuck, the entire town was eaten by an Eldritch horror parrot.

thats the fucking villain from NiGHTS

Does it really count when the timeline resets and they all come back at the end?

20 people max
Nobody is stupid enough to live in beach city

Samurái jock

Regular Show
Had casualties from random passerbys but also killed pops

>gets a tyrannical genocidal maniac to stop commiting genocide and embrace love because she's hurting his fee fee's
I really fucking hope Stretch Armstrong kicks his god damned teeth in, and I say that as a fan of the show. Steven, and the fucking audience, needs to learn you can't talk down all your fucking problems like this is Sesame Street. It's a good message to a point, but holy shit expecting it to always work out is just unhealthy.

Avatar killed off its fair share of characters; Jet, Sparky Sparky Boom Man, Katara's mom, etc.

In a way that's even more horrific, because they're all different people now, not only because they literally are different people but because of the different timeline they're all different personality wise as well. The friends and family they knew are well and truly dead and erased in more ways than one and they collectively are the only ones who will ever know.

Brave and the Bold. RIP Beast

S:TAS had Dan Turpin

>Am I getting my hopes up for nothing?

Very much so, yes.

We got to see alternate timeline versions of them, but all of the originals - with all of the memories and experiences and emotions and relationships which made them who they are - are all dead and gone forever. The people who are alive at the end are just "what if" alternate versions. It's no wonder the gang felt no connection to them and left town rather than enjoying this peaceful new world they'd been given. They knew it wasn't the people they'd known or cared about. Those people are all dead.

I honestly want her to be some gem that was experimented and tortured by the diamonds on the old days, and she´s become so crazy that nobody can save her anymore. That way you can make an unredeemable villain who´s still sympathetic. They can make her as evil as they want them too but the reason for her malice is something to pity.
This show needs to learn that they can have villains with sympathetic backstories who can stay unredeemed. The best villains are always the kind that you understand where they come from but must be stopped anyways.

Attached: KICK HIS ASS.jpg (4096x4096, 2.14M)

It definitely is very obvious it's supposed to represent a gem from a different era.

Zero. Nothing to discuss. Steven might revive someone/ some people though.

No one in Steven Universe is allowed to die because this is a kids sho-

Attached: Lars Dies.webm (720x400, 1.92M)

STOP MAKING FUN OF LAMAR!

HE TRIES!

SvTFoE but in the worst possible way.

When the first season started, I thought he was such an on point depiction of an 8 year old.

I could never quite enjoy SU as much after they revealed he was 14.

lmao just kidding, he's alright now!

Regular Show.
Not only did it have multiple onscreen deaths AND real guns, it also killed off Pops.

Doesn't he get revived?

Well, The Fault In Our Stars had the bold decision to kill the love interest off.

Here's the bad episodes from Season 5

Raising the Barn
Gemcation
Sadie Killer
Kevin Party
The Big Show

she won't kill any, town gets evacuated, but she'll probably fuck up the planet. that one trailer shot with the red sea looks like a homage to the evangeleon movie where all of time is destroyed.

>hate era of animation
>so study it closely, draw homages to it and showcase how cool it is
co is retarded once again

Attached: steven universe pink sea shot.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

and that's not alll.

the series finale will have a omnicide villain.

Amethyst ,garnet and bismuth are limited.
the pink thing is like luffy or jake the dog.

is that the evil child one, or some other one?

Then he got resurrected and we got to see barely anything of what he'd been up to, instead we get an episode of him looking like an anime reference and otherwise just sitting around with Steven. Would have been nice to show some action with him actually doing things and maybe even revealing he has similar abilities to Lion now or something.

I don't know shit about SU but is this a terraforming device?

Does Steve get to snap her fucking neck Man of Steel style?

Attached: manoflaughter.jpg (523x521, 20K)

discordservers com/server/307213144059674625