Kek

Kek twitter.com/wolfhard/status/1152323734226661376?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190720_003503.jpg (541x603, 59K)

I was expecting to hate this

holy fuck, this would have been amazing, but of course it didn't, because only shitty ideas got through

I LOVE JAKE

based BMO as always
I like how this is the exact thing that happened in the first comic where the Lich had that sack thing and filled the hole in the planet, but unlike here it was shitty and not awesome

This comic is what I missed from the earlier that wasn't present in the finale: depressing, weird, but pleasantly happy at the end.

Attached: jay_dying.jpg (540x496, 18K)

a dead finn and bubbline garbage

hard pass

trash

Stay salty.

Heh. I'm in danger!

That's... Bizarrely sweet.

Oh yeah, no wonder that seemed so familiar...

>We should have a Adventure Time thread but on Yea Forums trash instead.Huh

Now where was this guy during the finale?

>entire quarter of the planet is made up of decomposed dog flesh
Reminds of that old "dog reality" story where the environment was made up of fused together dogs and the protagonist would dig downward and find nothing but fur, dog guts, and bone.

Attached: 1452475313076.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>"dog reality"
the dogscape

Wouldn't it stink up the entire planet for a while?

Working on the finale

Attached: 2019-07-20 10_38_45-Window.png (248x774, 97K)

>Finn isn't there
>Minerva isn't there
>Lady isn't there
>Slime Princess and Flame Princess aren't there
>the five pups aren't there
This takes place centuries in the future, isn't it?

A silly comic is no place for the main character to be grieving at the other main character/his brother's funeral

Does this imply Jake had a longer lifespan than a dog one? He was dealing with age issues in the series but maybe he hung on for a really, really long time and outlived Finn

I mean you can see that Sweet P. is now an adult at the funeral oration. This must be quite a while after Come Along with Me, but way before Pup Princess and them exist. You can even see that the Candy Kingdom's grass outside of it isn't the pink that it used to be, but now a faded green; eventually becoming the terrain that it will become.

Not to mention, the sky is no longer blue, like in the future.

What's always weirded me out was how The candy Kingdom always sorta just claimed finn and jake

like finn was mainly PB's champion, but it's not like that was ever set in stone
Also, Jake was just sorta there. Maybe it's the connection to his "wife", but It's not like Lady was ever from the Candy Kingdom

But I guess his funeral has to be there for some sort of effect

Adventure time has slowly eroded my sanity to the point that i cant even look at anything related to it without feeling deep sadness and rage. I used to love the show but after years of declining writing it leaves nothing but a bad taste in my mouth, especially after that finale.

Attached: 5CF99656-1297-4A05-86D5-45F3417D9F50.jpg (841x898, 188K)

This

Marceline is PB's champion now with these trashy writers and fans

>Julia Pott

serious question: what happens to make a dude this retarded? like is it congenital or more just constantly fucking oneself up the nose without using a netty pot?

What happens to make you so severely autistic? Do you constantly need to wear a protective helmet wherever you go?

>BMO not giving a shit
Kek

>"Bastard had it coming for being a bitch in card wars"

I wish we could still have banter like this between them. I miss it a lot.

Same, it honestly feels embarassing to be this upset over a fucking cartoon.

>don't criticize my cartoon lesbians!

>he fills in the bitemark

Attached: ded.jpg (600x315, 18K)

At this point im beyond the point of caring how insane i look to others, ive had my own personal mental breakdown after TLJ and its been a steady downward spiral since, ever since TCR and the reboot she ra came out along with star vs going to the dumps, im just constantly miserable from everything disappointing me and having nothing to watch or get excited for. I miss when i had an escapism from this never ending cycle of depression and emptiness that i call my life.

Im simmering with rage because of what they turned this show into, learn to read you fucking moron.

Just noticed the Finn head on the walking stick

Attached: 084817D8-728B-499F-805D-8CAFDF4BD334.jpg (750x741, 110K)

It’s a big wide world of entertainment and escapism. Find other things to be obsessed with.

Also, I get the impression that half the reason you guys are so bitter is because you reinforce it in each other. You come to nearly every AT thread and circlejerk your anger. Try to cut down on Yea Forums time, or at least, threads about things that make you angry.

You act as if Adventure time's humor and setting are that different from She Ra's

Also, if you were using cartoons to escape from life, the reason you're depressed isn't actually because there's nothing good to watch

get help

There is literally nothing good out right now. I liked happy! But thats been cancelled
Woke-ra is nothing but embarrassing kawaii XD jokes and dyke shipping, i wanted the horde to be more like the horde in the 2002 he man not a bunch of literal faggots.

nah it'll get rightfully shit on every time hugboxer

This, AT deserves all the hate and bile thrown its way

Yeah, I think the same.

t. circlejerker

What if the negatives get discussed a lot because there are a whole bunch of them which eventually outgrew the positives? Even shitting on and undoing positive aspects without much of a pay off. It is hard to think about a lot of the moments I do like without remembering how it ends up. Or the kinder alternative, how it was dropped or not developed enough to be ruined.

Even some of my favourite episodes like halls of egress are coloured by events that came before it. Maybe people would get over that if the conclusion was satisfying, making those trials and tribulations feel worth it. Instead it just makes you wonder why did they have to do this to my favourite characters? If you are going to give everyone big problems and suffer for cheap drama it better be worth it in the end. Instead you have to remember this was done cause a boarder wanted to try and flex to get their own show. In the end all they managed was turning side characters into some fake deep shit, and bloated the series with elements other writers didn't want to deal with. It is hard to watch AT not under the lense of how fucked up production was.

Bump

Stay Triggered.

>nominated for an emmy
wtf

Yeah, the finale was nominated for an Emmy alongside Simpsons, Bojack, Big Mouth and Bob's Burgers

Attached: 2019-07-20 18_37_30-Window.png (491x185, 13K)