Will disney+ crush all other streaming platforms?

will disney+ crush all other streaming platforms?

Attached: image.jpg (910x607, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KUx7o5kdT3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone I know with a kid has already said they’re dropping Netflix for it, so probably.

For the kid audience absolutely
For the adult audience no because there’s nothing that will attract them

Torrenting will.

No.

Not to mention anime still exists.

Not until Disney owns every movie

depends on what they put on it
they should do what DCUniverse does and let you read a fuck ton of marvel comics

Fucking duh

There is literally no reason to even think of getting anything else

>they should do what DCUniverse does and lose a shitton of money offering garbage no one wants
Fucking DCuck dumbass

>shitsney
No

Attached: F6CC0702-AB58-4695-98BE-0B5ECFC068DB.jpg (640x418, 35K)

>lose a shitton of money offering garbage no one wants
how much money do you think it costs to post comics online?
>Fucking DCuck dumbass
I literally said Marvel Comics
rent free

Probably

==TRUST BUSTING WHEN==

Only if you like all those crappy live action disney tween shows.

Pretty much this. A lot of people can see the writing on the wall with every media group making their own streaming platform. I'm going to set up a Plex server and torrent everything.

Not at all. Disney+ will be the thing parents will leave their kids watching. They'll go for other services when they want to watch stuff themselves.

a fuck ton of women have nostalgia for those disney original movies and tween shows

Disney+ will make bank off of kids and women in the 20-30 demographic

At the very least that will fare really well for the new original cartoons on there

Why do people think it will? It's going to have a pretty limited selection of stuff that's all got the same family friendly rating.
>Disney animated movies
>Disney animated series
>Disney animated shorts
>Family friendly Disney live action movies
>Family friendly Disney live action tv series
>Star Wars
>MCU
Really isn't very much content when you look at it. I don't see why people would pick it over services like Netflix or HBO Go with their insane libraries of content from every genre and rating imaginable unless it's JUST for their kids.

>Durr Dey shud does what DC do
>Me no mention DC le rent free XD

Attached: 863394285.jpg (499x376, 29K)

They are going to have all the classic Disney films, Hopefully they wake the fuck up when the see that the classic animated movies blow the live action tripe out of the water on number of views.

They already suck at merchandising, all the nu-Lion King stuff I see at Wal-Mart has the designs from the old movie.
Hope they know they wont be able to pull that with The Little Mermaid

I was gonna say No, but they own Hulu, I can see it crushing Netflix, and WB and Universal have their heads too far up their asses to really compete.

I derided Disney+ at first, but the more I think about it the more shrewd it gets

truly a high iq comeback

It depends. If we can assume that every other show that’s been cancelled was so that we could make room for the shows on Disney+, then yes. If, however, they’re going to use the same formula, we might be in for some 2-3 season shows that get replaced ad nausea.

>insanely low price
>comes bundled with Hulu
>Has literally everything you could possibly want in it's back catalogue
>Has fantastic original shows by talented people some of which will be VITAL to massive franchises like Star Wars or the MCU
>"I don't see why anyone would want this"
It's nice that you Yea Forums retards make yourselves so obvious.

And even considering that, Netflix has a whole 'for kids' section to set your kid in front of for a couple of hours (and its unlikely the parent cares what they're watching as long as age appropriate). Why trade out for something that provides that AND movies for adults? It just seems like a shit trade off.

>princess shit and nu wars material
Sorry i dont want an estrogen booster shot i guess

ALL The Simpsons
Presumably ALL The Bob's Burgers

>Has fantastic original shows by talented people some of which will be VITAL to massive franchises like Star Wars or the MCU
lol
Remember when Agents of Shield were vital to the MCU?
Nobody will care about these Disney+ shows.

Exactly, and HBO Max will also have CN, Adult Swim, Sesame Street and Crunchyroll as well. Disney+ is seeming more and more like a pretty niche service.

Wrong. Those will go to Disney's unannounced Fox-specific streaming service.

That HBO piece of shit will have SOME of those they're still keeping the original services

They announced it dumbass

It's called Hulu

Don't discount price point
HBO Max will very likely have more but also be double the price to start at least

No, Simpsons has specifically been confirmed for Disney+

This

The choice is $7 a month vs $17 a month

youtu.be/KUx7o5kdT3s

People here are manchildren thats why.

What are you 69?

I’m an adult that wants to give this a try.

Yea Forums morons have decided it's cool to hate Disney

Depends if I can stream Miyazaki films

Plenty of people have already been doing this. Myself included.

the only thing that poses a problem is memory space and download time.

Sure, but you're also getting 1000x the amount of content across all genres and demographics.

No. Most disney films can't be watched more than once. They lose their magic and appeal after the second viewing.

I won't subscribe to it unless they make some original animated films or cartoons.

Can the mods please start deleting these retarded threads?

that's why you need to watch them high

>Won't get unless Disney releases original stuff

It's all original Disney stuff

Disney+ will be the straw that broke the camel's back. The stream war is already stretched paper thin. Adding a new contender with the Disney name attached will create absolute chaos. It will cause every streaming service to lose customers, but that won't mean success for Disney. The market will be such a clusterfuck. We will see confused consumers dropping one service to pick the next on a regular basis. Trial membership will rise, but so will pump and dump trial members. Torrenting will rise. VPN usage will rise. Broadcast companies will go into full panic mode. The first to fall will be the smaller streaming services (CBS, DC) then Netflix. Hulu will be safe under Disney's wing, but they'll all suffer. Everyone will suffer.

Kill yourself ladderbro

>Torrenting will rise. VPN usage will rise
In your dreams, maybe

Attached: IMG_20190714_212537.jpg (572x572, 71K)

I could buy this just for the cartoons (should they be putting ALL of their animated shows on it) but... I could watch them online already.

Probably even though the library is quite small and mostly bad. But hey, being mostly bad never stopped Netflix.

>ALL The Simpsons
Literally 70% shit

Probably, but none of their announced original content interests me at all.

Especially since they're starting up at like $8 a month or some crazy shit.
It's obviously going to go up to $15 within a year I bet
But yeah. Netflix better be hoarding a lot of epic originals to make people second guess canceling

>He's implying I'm not going to be into Disney's toon shit

>I, a manchild that posts on Yea Forums will give this a try
>What do you mean I'm not representative of the general public?

Are there even mods on Yea Forums?
There’s like nothing for them to do.
It’s all anonymous and anything is fair game.

But that 30% is just that good

Here has mods but sometimes they go for the wrong things and ignore what shouldn't be here
Other boards have literally no mods

>Other boards have literally no mods

Yea Forums has the most mods.