Kill Six Billion Demons KSBD

Regrets
>"Angels are very single minded beings. I once heard of an infamous thief who stole a song-jewel from the Palace of Night. He shook the angel that tried to track him down, sold the jewel, moved offworld, happily retired, had several children, and was relaxing in his hammock one day nearly thirty years later when the exact same angel strode up to him, cracked him in the jaw, and dragged him off to prison for theft. The angel was absolutely filthy with dust and mud, having been ceaselessly working to track him down every moment of every day that had passed since. I was told after the arrest it took thirty minutes to wash off for 'efficiency' reasons and then immediately returned to its patrol route."

Attached: KOS76.jpg (980x1515, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/181897823745/is-white-chain-the-angel-with-the-highest-number
deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist:ruby
youtube.com/watch?v=oh9FVzZGr1Y
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-2-31/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vigilant Gaze hype

is that the lion angel's armour?

Anyone notice White Chain is back to looking more masculine?

well at least allison's trying not to act like a complete shithead for once

>thirty minutes
Jesus did it swim through a city-sized sewer or something?

Vigilant vs Juggernaut confirmed?!

>Jesus did it swim through a city-sized sewer or something?
Honestly, after thirty years of hunting someone, I'm amazed it didn't take more time.

he's just standing there, MENACINGLY

Allison’s whole crew leaving her confremed.

Attached: MAHBOI.png (976x572, 809K)

yep, recognized this flat headed motherfuck instantly

hopefully he's some ultra badass ancient angel from back when the old law was strong

I wonder what's his deal with White Chain.

> White Chain v Aiyisun

Reach Heaven Through Violence, Baby

Attached: reachheaventhroughviolencebaby.jpg (614x786, 149K)

>people bitching last thread that Allison is still a bitch

If you fucks stopped being so impatient you'd get to your character development.

Probably either her mentor figure or some strong Root knight who was chilling in the void who happened to catch on to Michael's radical straying.

>Zaid is the true heir
so it's confirmed or is that just her assumption?

On the secret text of this page it says that Angels often abandon their corporal bodies for a long time, fighting against the chaos demons in the void. It's likely White Chain knew this angel from a previous incarnation, or trained with him under Michael. (Reading into the chekhov's gun)

The prophesy has always been that Zaid is the heir. And White Chain has always been clear he doesn't think Allison is the permanent owner of the Key. It's more likely that Allison is going to pull royalty bullshit to take control of it herself, disregarding the prophesy, though we'll have to wait and see.

I still think that's Vengeful Iron, not Vigilant Gaze
Vigilant Gaze is too fucking lazy and self-absorbed to enter the physical world

I wonder whether Gog will set up Allison vs White Chain for the drama or would she give Allison easy fights for a straight path to Salami Dave?

>We'll get punished Allison soon
my body is ready

>It's likely White Chain knew this angel from a previous incarnation
At this point, I'm hoping that her first incarnation was the first Petal Knight and the last 80+ incarnations killed themselves off so quickly was because of some suicidal penance thing that she doesn't even remember at this point. Michael's dickery being something he's already gone over with White Chain kapla's ago and he's been beating the same notes about how wrong she's been since nearly the beginning of time as a sort of pet project would also be sort of hilarious.

From my side the root knights are evil.

>t. Delicious

Koss was a bad papa. With a name composed of words like "Delicious" and "Blossom", he was doomed from the beginning.

what is your angel name Yea Forums?

48 Frozen Waves of Judgement Crest Over the Unprincipled, Eternally

24 Ones who would never be.

99 Lies in Bed with Excessive Sloth and Defeats Nothing

That doesn't seem like vigilant gaze. He seemed less serious and upbeat when he was on the void, plus he didn't react harshly to white chain's presence

7 Glory of the Broken Sun Scars The World

1488 Burns the Treacherous

>1488 Drinks Piss to Own the Libs

No. It's the heretic purger.

Pic related is Vengeful Iron, or at least an early design. The Mystery Angel is almost certainly Vengeful Iron or something inspired by him since both the current and original designs only have the single right eye and the sombrero/coat thing with the tassels, and to a lesser extent they both have a flat-head thing going on (but other angels have that sort of design as well).

Attached: 25 Vengeful Iron Annihilates All Heretics And Cowards.png (500x514, 305K)

too many deaths. 82 is the canon highest death/reincarnation count.

Abbadon says otherwise.
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/181897823745/is-white-chain-the-angel-with-the-highest-number

>Q: Is white chain the angel with the highest number?
>A: Definitely not, there are other angels who have reincarnated more, but White Chain reincarnated mostly defending Throne.

;^)

Of course. Everything in this comic is reverting to a hideous tumblr tranny aesthetic.

420 Blazing Pot Weeds Out The Stoned, Dankly

Attached: Statue of liberty america spoof parody funny smoke break.jpg (353x448, 42K)

user, White Chain is supposed to be a dude. If he were looking feminine, he'd be tranny.

Why is Allison a chubby piece of shit? She's training hard to be a fighter isn't she? I'm looking up a lot of pictures of professional female fighters and none of them are that fat.

34 Idle Sage Smirks at The Wrathful And The Blind

White Chain is a non-human non-gendered entity that identifies as female. If it uses feminine traits then that's no different than EVE from Wall-E. If it uses a bizarre mishmash of masculine and feminine traits then it's a fucking tranny. Imagine EVE voiced by James Earl Jones.

>Why is Allison chubby
user, I'm sorry you had to find out like this
deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist:ruby

Enjoy

Attached: PepeLaugh he doesn't know.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>non-gendered
White flame bruv, they're all metaphysically male.

Different user, but while the white flame is male - White Chain is referred to by many angels as feminine, and at one point (can't remember specific chapter) White Chain calls into question what about the flame itself requires angels to call each other as brothers.

This femininity is something Michael specifically mentions as a sign White Chain is falling to mortal influences and Abba uses to in general represent White Chain's struggle with angel order and the old law vs the more hot-headed ideals touted by Allison (who is, notably, a female). They clearly present as female especially with their void form and on occasion as referred to by other characters as she, but is clearly referred to as male by the other angels and on occasion takes great offence when mentioned as her/ "you'd look good in a dress!" - particularly in their more emotional moments.

Angels breaking gender conventions is a common theme in KSBD, such as 6 Juggernaught having a feminine form shown in its more emotionally open moment after it got beat to shit at Mottom's castle - they were then punished for this deviation from masculinity like a page ago.

artist gets a GF = no sexiness allowed or no blowjob tonight. universal truth

1) Abba has a chub fetish, so thats likely a factor
2) Its not like all sports have people look the same. A peak footballer, a peak boxer, and a professional wrestler all have wildly different body types. We dont know what training is like for magic angel karate

Its like you dont know anything about Abbadon.

>they were then punished for this deviation from masculinity like a page ago.
Juggs was punished for jumping the gun repeatedly, like killing Zoss and trying to kill Allison out of pure hatred. Too emotional.

This comic was good until it became lesbian pandering. Fuck all of you Yea Forumsmblr fucks

Thats probably also true, but given the flashback was in female form I presumed that was likely something else they were punished for.
That said, being overly emotional and falling for "mortal concepts of gender' are probably one and the same for angels.

shut up homo no one likes you

Six billion?

Attached: UncleBenDoesNotApprove.jpg (579x759, 72K)

Do we have to have this convo every thread? The comic's been like this since book 1 dude.

Jesus Christ, can we just skip to Allison, White Chain, and Cio making up and moving on with their character arcs already.

This is their character arcs though.

pussy

51 Shrieking Comet Savages the Pillars
19 Tooth-Edged Javelin Pierces Through Foolishness
46 Birdsong In Wintered Valley
37 Thoughtful Melancholy in Tribute to Unworthy Recipients
86 Fire Crashing, Gracefully Inverted
55 Shrapnel Of Heartbreak Tears Limbs From Their Masters
3 Stone Eye Encircled By Cosmos

I love the naming scheme. It's so fun to generate new names.

Attached: SHE'S FAST.gif (184x371, 51K)

>making shit up based on your mental illness
Anyone who knows anything about him knows how wrong you are. Begone.

63 Forge of Sorrow

27 Tree of Furious Cleansing, Nurtured By Regret

Abby said we'd be getting Vigilant vs Juggs sometime soon so it is likely this is a set up for that.

It's not, the's same start of a character art, restarted over and over again and again, meanwhile we get more interesting characters with less time devoted to them. Like, I'm fine with 85 percent of this comic, I don't give a fuck about shit like lines being line artwork, because that ain't my jam and I can't fully get it, but I do care about an otherwise jamming story ripped away to deal with characters who while I get where they are meant to go, don't seem to go any closer.

Abby lets the same design elements he likes bleed too much into his different IPs

Attached: DmXgu8XXcAEP7un.jpg (927x1200, 155K)

One would wonder why angels have to all be male when there are male devils and humans despite them being creations of the pure feminine black flame. However, to the Concordance that is explained by the black flame also being pure chaos, so it would be in its creations nature to deviate from their source material. Being creatures of pure order, angels should be uniformly masculine. But this whole conception of a strict binary between white flame and black flame, masculine and feminine, order and chaos is a product of the Old Law and the angelic worldview, and it goes against the deeper workings of the universe as shown by the nature of Royalty and the idea that the cosmos is just a story Yisun is telling.

I am so happy that I asked that ? about who would win, Juggy Juggs or Viggy Gaze.

Possibly that you know, Michael is abandoning the world and maybe Metatron does live and that they're siding with the Thorns who are garbage. Recall how Vigilant Gaze scowled at Juggernaut Star.

>huff huff

I'm pretty sure the reason Angels are all male is because English had a masculine-neuter/feminine paradigm and as such as genderless beings of pure Law who are above such petty flesh-things as "gender" they HAVE to use the masculine-neuter pronouns to refer to themselves, lest they fall into weird systems like "xe, xi, xo, xum".

White Chain being a girl and wanting to be pretty is no different than White Chain wanting to be a boy and act fatherly; it's a taint by humanity, the specifica are irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=oh9FVzZGr1Y

Attached: I SMELL A THOT.jpg (563x719, 222K)

see

Don't matter, Abby has been hyping Vigilant Gaze for years and Vengeful Iron could be a cameo at best

Obviously Abbadon could keep Vengeful Iron's design and just make it Vigilant Gaze's design instead, I'm just not expecting it to end up being Vigilant. It's definitely possible, but it's not certain (yet).

00 Hides Like a Coward When Evil Approaches

1 Strange Trick Baffles Angry Doctors

PURGER BOI IS BACK...

2 Nuns Sharing Singular Goblet

The angels are just a metaphor for gender identity. The good angel we are supposed to like is feminine and soft and blue but then you get the dickass metal album cover angels who are red and mechanical and masculine with phallic spikes and shit, and they keep telling the good angel we are supposed to like to join their club because being soft is for gay losers. And that one red metal angel got whipped for a while because being soft and emotional is weak and bad and man-angels only understand P A I N. It's a bit hamfisted if you think about it. At least half of this webcomic could be summed up as "it's okay to be a girl/lesbian and wear dresses or not wear dresses you decide!".

it really is impressive how your mental illness and/or retardation makes you unable to comprehend this comic's extremely fucking simple message

I like K6BD though.

12 Seeker of Stones Desires No Trouble

Attached: 6 Juggernotter Scours The Seabed.gif (300x221, 1.91M)

1 Ring Forged In Fire Reigns Supreme

SMASH THE GATES OF HEAVEN

Kinda unrelated but I think Vengeful Iron's old name was better, "25 Vengeful Iron Annihilates All Heretics And Cowards" rings better than "25 Vengeful Iron Suffers No Heretics Or Fools To Live".

Only as much as all devils are metaphysically female.

i think the new one is better but cowards shouldn't have been replaced with fools

It's an opinion that pops up now and then
I kinda agree if only because "suffer" stuff comes up often in the comic I think

I think that because his flavor text under one of the pages painted him as a really severe Terminator kind of angel who destroys sinners. His new name feels a bit more reserved - "suffer not to live" vs. "annihilate."

>“Know this, thou sinners all: we are the eternal servants of God called YISUN, who were forged by him, and from his fiery breath were we given life. Our flesh is smokeless fire, and our eyes are set upon the rim of a wheel which encircles the world. Swords will turn against our skin. We need not steeds, for we do not tire. We need not chariots, for our limbs can smash a cart into splinters with the greatest of ease. We have one ship, which we call Wind of Besh. It was made for us by God, called YISUN, and it has ten thousand portholes through which we may rain death upon you. Our bows are strung with dragon sinew, and our arrows can not miss their targets.

>If thou harbour’st the slightest stain of evil within thy heart, we will know; thy breast shall be torn open, thy skull shall be ripped from thy spine, and we will feed thy fetid corpse to the crocodile god. This is my decree.”

>– 25 Vengeful Iron Suffers No Heretics or Fools to Live

2 Tailed Fox Sits on a Bench

Is the boyfriend going to be just fodder and do nothing in the end or is he actually becoming a power house that will play an important rol in the story?
If he is just ignores so alison get all the spotlight that would be boring, but im expecting that

16 walking unstopable bringing healing and peace of mind

I imagine it is a long con.
All-Yis-Un isn't all but half.
The two are both slated to be the inheritor of the name of god., her the black flame Yis, him the white flame Un.

Known for his temper, being a petal and a canon fodder - "574 Holy shit, calm down son"

So we can expect him to actually do something? That could be interesting
If he doesnt get to do anything that is going to be too boring and predictable, just let him be the only one that can keep up with alison exponential power grow or something like that, that would be cool

Also i really hate loves triangles, i hope that get resolved quickly

>emotional, parasitic, and manipulative
It checks out.

It probably will one way or the other, specially since the thing with Cio isn't love atm

Thats pretty badass
I wonder if the giant ship is a metaphor or if we will get to see it when Metatron's armageddon war arrives

why not both

i like how you think

does abbadon wanders this wasted land? or we dont have any input on the story?

he'll show up in threads once in a blue moon, hasn't happened in a while though.

He never trips but some threads have directly influenced the comic and there have been posters that sound like him convincingly enough.

>some threads have directly influenced the comic
Eh? When was this?

Valduk was going to be an old ass red devil, but when he was revealed the thread had a shit fit about the first time seeing an Ebon demon and Allison immediately making a deal with it and Abby changed him.
I think there was also something about Mammot's palace that got changed.

Layla also lives because of how much anons here love her.

Cio should have died at the end of the Heist, covering the escape of the others.

13 Ash Hammer Purges Sophists and Liars

Two things that i quite don't understand about devils:
1- If they are the contra part to the human black black flame, and by thus created at the same time as the other 3 inheritors, why we only see them after the Demiurges invaded Throne?

2- How does the Mask system work? I understand that it goes from blue to black with unbound devils and white ones existing under it. But how does a devil lose a name? ( we already saw one gaining). A devil with many names is a weak one ( blue mask ) or a strong one( black)? What are the conditions that allow a devil to become unbound as in [ killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-2-31/ ]?

>1
In some myths the Demiurges made the first masks, in other Koss did. The reality of what happened is unknowable.

>2
I'm sure it says in the rpg book how this works but I don't have access to it right now. but they can become unbound just by removing the mask and renouncing all identity.

Reach heaven Through Violence, Baby!

Attached: spacedandy.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

He used to post fairly frequently in the early days but he'll still pop in every now and again.

According to myth Koss threw the hot black flame into the void alongside the cold white flame because he deemed it too chaotic to form into inheritors. That's why devils and angels are bound to the void.
Later Koss took the cold white flame into Throne to forge the angels, but he left the hot black flame in the void because he had no use for it.
It was the demiurges who forged masks for the devils out of sheer "hold my beer" potential.

reach heaven through violence baby

[check'em] flags violations for the moderators

>00
What does it mean??

No one was getting reported for violations. That's why Throne went to shit.

I would like it to be that but recent developments would suggest otherwise.

87 Wise Hermit Watches Over the Mayhem

Careful not to pull out your colon with all that shit you're pulling out of your ass.

Not so wise with that many deaths.

Attached: 1528302094767.png (461x360, 251K)

They're all from hilarious accidents during the parties he supervises. He's the DD.

99 In Isolation Seals Become Unified

6 Million Murders That Never Came To Be

So what would thorns & co did if they were to actually succed, give the key to Zaid, but he just gets cocky and jobs to Salami David?