Steven’s Strong

Attached: 0C8D114E-DD9E-4D63-AFA6-3B3ACDBC2356.png (1366x1495, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/StevenUniverse
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp7sDYEq5vI
youtube.com/watch?v=o06HLEJCiMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Duh, he's half superhuman.

Well half alien/half human

he's always been stronk. also, guess his gem is back in his belly like before WD pulled it out. or does the movie take place where that didn't happen?

did you forget that steven got his belly gem back like 5 seconds after it was removed?

Nah it's post CYM and two years in the future. His gem is the same position as it was before unless that changes in the timeskip/at the end of the movie.

Were else could it possibly be his chest? He's not fuckijg iron man also that would be weird given how big that gem is

can you fucks not spam the board with your gay show

It would just flip up the right way and his...innards would rearrange. Oh I just grossed myself out.

i remember him and his gem self reuniting, but I wasn't clear if his gem went back to his belly.

must...
not...
fap...

Take that, Deku!

Could someone tl;dr the story so far? I dropped the show after yellow and blue diamond were introduced.

Attached: 1543616072806.png (959x720, 447K)

Well, Pink faked her shattering and is Rose, and that caused some shit, basically Steven proves to Blue and Yellow he does have Rose’s Gem, and is her son. He meets White Diamond, who is the supreme boss, and her entire thing is that her worldview is perfect and absolute, and she’s the most powerful. She takes out Steven’s Gem to prove that he is simply Rose masquerading, but when she does, it transforms into a Pink Steven, proving Rose is truly gone, after brushing off White’s attacks, Pink Steven and Regular Steven (who was dying without his Gem) get back together, and White’s changed her mind after being proven so wrong that her ways suck. Then they sing a song and have an Earth party, then this movie happened.

Cope

Attached: the blue spirit.jpg (600x992, 72K)

Seethe harder at the chads of Yea Forums

Made me kek

so something has gotta happen to not just form obsidian and chuck that fucking thing into orbit.

Attached: 1548386030070.jpg (1280x960, 461K)

Watch the show you faggot the episodes are 11 minutes. If you want to participate in discussions you inform yourself before asking questions you can easily answer yourself.

Attached: 1552287720804.png (693x704, 64K)

I think his organic side is compromised in some way. Otherwise he wouldn't need to climb up the thing in the first place.

That would explain peridots mention of how the machine affects humans.

The best thing to do for that user, better than getting mad or trying to summarize, would be to just give him a list of the necessary watch episodes

Steven's a faggot mary sue

Too much work.

Attached: skipping parts.png (647x315, 241K)

TV Tropes has one if you want it tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/StevenUniverse

I don't even know what to recommend because the beginning of season 5 sucks so bad, even the necessary non-townie episodes

Wanted? Wanted was based. Dewey Wins and Gemcation sucked but the rest of that post-Wanted batch are decent (Raising the Barn, Sadie Killer) and great (Back to the Kindergarten, Kevin Party)

They're all okay to great you faggot.

>but the rest of that post-Wanted batch are decent (Raising the Barn, Sadie Killer) and great (Back to the Kindergarten, Kevin Party)
eh i don't know about that senpai
Back to the Kindergarten was really good though I'll give you that

Mmmmmmmmm mmmmm MMMMMMMM no

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp7sDYEq5vI

Attached: 1563578904169.png (244x254, 94K)

nigger...

For you

KINGU KONGU GUN

There's like, 10 "essential" episodes throughout the whole series.

Will 5th gear appear in the movie?

That is simply not true. Too many of the episodes build on revelations from other ones

Is this worth getting back into? I just stopped caring about it after infinite hiatuses. Last episode I saw was when White Diamond appeared on screen in person for the first time.

Okay, then you missed like 5 episodes. So no big deal. Change Your Mind is kino.

Oh you're actually not too far behind then. The episode you watched was "Legs From Here to Homeworld". Watch in this order next:

>Familiar
>Together Alone
>Escapism
>Change Your Mind

Then you're all caught up

Why are you still watching Steven Universe when Lily Peet already BTFO Rebecca?

Because I feel like it

You mean the same Lily Peet who said Rebecca was promoting fascism and now there's no dictatorship and the empire is dismantled? That Lily Peet?

>I want everything to stay exactly like this and never change
>Give me back my happily ever after!
So I guess Steven's going to learn some Important Life Lessons about how the only constant in life IS change and growing up means accepting that. Kind of disappointed how obvious that was telegraphed to be honest family, but as long as someone turns into a car by the end I guess it's cool.

Attached: steven-universe-the-movie.jpg (600x338, 41K)

What is Greg feeding that kid?

GEAH THIRD
GIANT Rifle

It might have been said already, but I think the villain was a court jester. Look at her goofy, spindly arms, and her laughter. Do we know her name yet, or at least speculation on it? I don't know my minerals.

wasn't that pink's gimmick

Attached: 6000c5f47daaa50e4cd5440f1db15156.png (681x634, 236K)

Oh yeah, she kind of was. Maybe the villain is one of Pink's people.

Lily Peet criticized Rebecca for making her protagonists sympathize with facist dictators, which she did

>Lily Peet
Literally fucking who

A youtube critic that pissed off the entire SU fanbase with a video called Steven Universe is Garbage

>A youtube critic
So nobody, got it

Sympathizing with people who are one thing =/= condoning the thing that embody. Lily has the brain of a child, any two bit hack could put together a better argument. It's telling that she's the only one who tried it. Pure shock value and nothing more.

He didn't suggest that she was condoning facism or that she was a facist for sympathizing with facist dictator characters, he suggested that she was a bad writer, which she is

She did though. Why do you think Robobuddies disowned her?

Attached: 028824377e9372b5ff78336c1b202df6.png (796x702, 65K)

A bat shit unstable dude with his youtubsona trying be relevant with contrarian opinions.

Probably because she's just as thin skinned as all the SU fags he pissed off, any insult or criticism that's made of Sugar sets them off, even if it's just accurately calling her out for being a dumbfuck who can't write like Lily Peet did

I can't believe they are fighting luffy and XJ9s child!

>Imagine white knighting someone who wrote a fucking MY LITTLE PONY PEDOPHILE RAPE FANFIC

Oopsey doopsey, didn't factor that one in did you fucko?

I couldn't give two fucks about that tranny, doesn't mean he's wrong about SU and its tranny fanbase being cancer

Rather trust a bisexual than a tranny. One is less mental.

user.. all shows are becoming more and more gay.
And I don't think we can beat it...

Don't you fucking dare compare the cryblob to gentaro.

"This is all a misunderstanding; I'm not who you think I am!"
"Oh, I know exactly who *you* are, Steven Universe."

This will be the series' first villain who has a grudge against Steven Universe himself.
Every other villain in the series has been an enemy of Rose Quartz up until this point. This will be a foe who is completely opposed to Steven for who he is and not for who they think he is. It even makes sense that she could know of him, since he's practically universally famous after that broadcast and his two years of cleaning up the diamonds' mess on various planet's colonies.

youtube.com/watch?v=o06HLEJCiMY

That's interesting to think about.