He would be cooler if his backstory wasn't so retarded

He would be cooler if his backstory wasn't so retarded

Attached: 250px-Cyborg_Superman_(Hank_Henshaw).jpg (250x402, 46K)

What about a Cyborg Power Girl?

Attached: Cyborg Power Girl.jpg (1200x2092, 363K)

I disagree his backstory is just retarded enough

Isn't his backstory literally a 1:1 parody of the Fantastic Four's?

Ssssshhh don't let Dan Jurgens hear you.

He's an expy of Reed Richards who's an expy of Stan Lee. Cyborg Superman is the ultimate DC villain: Marvel.

He's the original evil Reed Richards beating the Maker by a fifteen years.

redpill me on cyber hotties Yea Forums i always think they look attractive but end up thinking their bodies would feel all plastic when you touch them, if not straight up metallic

yeah

Reed was evil from the start. Remember when he forced Ben to become the Thing again?

Actually his backstory is based. He is basically Mr.Fantasic + Venom + The Borg. The cyborg part is an independently functioning symbiote of sorts. He just needs a good body and host and choose a superman clone after Superman basically destroyed him. He became the cyborg symbiote after an accident in space fused him to his ships computer system.

They need to focus more on the cyborg part detaching and claiming hosts, that's why I like the idea of Cyborg Power Girl or Cyborg Super Girl or Cyborg Super Power. Show Hank Henshaw moving around taking over different members of the super-family.

No, he's cool because his backstory is a mess of references gone wrong.

>Evil Superman

I dunno, I still reckon anything that was part Clark would have to take five minute breaks every 3 hours to rescue cats from trees, and walk old ladies across the road. It'd help break up the monotone screaming of burning people for one thing.

Attached: CountdownOrigin1.jpg (533x800, 143K)

Attached: CountdownOrigin2.jpg (533x800, 149K)

Summing it up as evil superman is kinda disingenuous.

This is some quality banter directed at Marvel.

you mean he wasn't an actualy cyborg thinking he's the real Superman?

No he would be forgotten if he was. Honestly the worst thing about the Superman imposters arc was Superman's anticlimactic return

>Cyborg Super Power
Cyborg Composite Super Power Sons Mite.

Attached: 225px-Worldsfinest283.jpg (225x342, 33K)

Hahahaha. I meant Cyborg Super Boy but I pulled a dumb typo there. I like how half of Superman's problems is other asshole version of himself.

Do want.

You talking on your ass man.

>cyborg tittie
for what purpose?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Have you seen MCU Nebula?

He would be cooler if the writers go full DBZ with him.

Bizarro, Cyborg Superman, Composite Superman, Ultraman, Eradicator, Superboy Prime... They should form a league.

did DC poke fun/reference marvel or did they want to do their own take on the FF

Like a superman revenge league

>He would be cooler if the writers go full DBZ with him.
Elaborate pls. He goes through insane power-ups every few years, from merging with the source wall to becoming a one-man lantern corps

Probably a bit of both.

It's poking fun. Like Slade Wilson Deathstroke/Wade Wilson Deadpool.

Cooler as in Cooler or chill as Freeza?

>Like Slade Wilson Deathstroke/Wade Wilson Deadpool.
Well, that wasn't poking fun at first, Liefeld's just really lazy when it comes to stealing characters.

I mean in the fights. Use him for huges and destructive fights a la MoS but actually show it, show him beating the hell out of heroes an destroying cities like nothing like he did in Zero Hour.

Cooler as in let him throw enormous light beams and make holes in earth surface and do some shit like exploding himself as a fucking nuke.

The Super Gang? Sounds kind of lame but it makes since, like a gang of Supermen.

The Legion of Superior Supermen? That could work.

This. But my take on that is using DBZ's model of character combinations. Think about Buu possession people for instance. That's kind of the same thing with Henshaw, so him taking over different characters could be an interesting angle.

Also I've always wanted to write something called The Reign of The Batmen, which is just taking the good ole comic tradition of apply one character's event/story to another. So it would be The Cyborg Batman, Batboy The Man With The Bat, etc etc. Just mirroring Reign of Superman and Cyborg Batman is either HARDAC or Henshaw or something involving both.

Are you Scott Snyder?

Didn't we almost have that with Battle for the Cowl? We had Tim being the "teen" Superman, you had Dick being the one who was the spirit, Jason the gritty edgy Batman, and Two-Face for one panel being the two-faced Batman.

Prime is a childish idiot and far too strong to work with the others, he'd probably throw a tantrum if any of the ones with half a brain tried to lead

He would be cooler if his name wasn’t the laziest name in all existence.

He seems like a mix of at least three different villains. Like they wanted a robot technology controlling guy, a dead guy with a beef for Superman, and an evil Kryptonian in the pre-Zod days.

Me makes for a very shitty mix of these things.

He only exist because DC wanted to shit on the Fantastic Four.

He's not the Batman who Laughs

The trick during Reign of the Supermen was that Cyborg Superman was believed to be the real Supes more than Eradicator or Superboy because his DNA was the closest to the real deal
That he was actually an old enemy with a grudge was based, and done way better than, say, Superman Reborn.

Have sex.

Attached: liid_120__squadron_supreme_marvel_now__by_johntrumbull-d5r2oug.jpg (712x1122, 349K)

I don't get why they brought back Hank Henshaw.
Kara's dad as Cyborg Superman was fine. Maybe better since it was wasn't a Fantastic Four spoof.

She had a black haired clone. Is that close enough?

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1332x2048, 364K)

Actually you may be on to something here.

I just refer to him as Earth 23 Batman, or whatever number.

He had no real motives save being Brainiac's bitch and the final arc he was in.

O MY BONER

>Maybe better since it was wasn't a Fantastic Four spoof.
How is that even a problem? Hank is a great villain and his origin, which is cool in of itself, is such a negligible part of the character. It all happened in a single issue! Idk why he needs to be changed.

Like an user here said they should do more with his symbiote powers. I dunno possess a computer and brainwash a geek? Make him Lawnmower man 2.0.

Does anyone else hate how many Superman villains are just evil versions of Superman? Don't give that Superman is too powerful bullshit, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc all have rogues that aren't mirrored versions of themselves.

Attached: Super Confused.jpg (561x744, 86K)

>flash's rogue is not him but evil
kek

The Rogues are not Zoom.

All of them sans Wonder Woman have the mirror version be one of (if not the) most important villains in their rogue's gallery.

>Green Lantern
Sinestro was for about 40 years just mirror Jordan, now he is mirror Jordan + Space Hitler that did nothing wrong.

>Flash
Zoom and ZOOM.

>Wonder Woman
Devastation is pretty much this but she is fairly obscure and not a mirror physically.

>Green Lantern
Literally everyone in the other eight Corps.

>Flash
Professor Zoom, three Reverse Flashes, Impulse, Inertia, Godspeed, Johnny Quick, Savitar, Speed Demon, and Black Flash.

Which is more than Henshaw who flips between "I want to make superheroes suffer because muh wife" and "I want to die but my cyborg parts won't let me so I'll try killing millions with other robots"

It's really just a few Phantom Zone boys like Zod, Bizarro, and Cyborg Superman.
Or are you counting EVERY supervillain with super strength, like Mongul, that guy from Superman Unchained, or Doomsday?

It was cool when he was Kara's dad's corpse. Having her be distinct from Clark in that she misses and mourns Krypton was cool. Her being a Red Lantern was also cool.

This.

We are not calling her that.

That could work, as he is he’s really just a Terminator with the strength of Superman on the surface.

If he did something with his tech abilities, like let’s say taking Superman’s ability to metabolize solar radiation and refine it into weaponized beams of energy that would give home a huge power boost.

Missile launcher

Liefeld designed Deadpool to look like an evil ninja Spider-Man, Fabian Nicieza, who was scripting the book, pointed out that a mercenary villain fighting a team of teenagers was basically Deathstroke, so they called him 'Wade Wilson' to make a joke out of it. Then Deadpool became better known and more popular than Deathstroke.

He was "The Cyborg" for years, he became "Cyborg Superman" when Johns' Titans book brought the other Cyborg back into relevance.

whatever happened to his whole
"I want to die and I need some superbeing to actually do it
thing from Sinestro Corps?

Basically, after Blackest Night, we learn that he went right up to Nekron and the Black Lanterns ignored him because he didn't register with them.

Shortly afterward he makes a deal with Krona. The later gets the Manhunters, and the former gets the secret of how to die.

So secretly begins controlling the Alpha Lanterns to force Ganthet to unlock his mortality. Boodikka breaks free of the enslavement and kills Henshaw.

But SURPRISE, Cyborg Superman it didn't work and Hank uses her as a vessel and is just waiting for the right moment to strike.

Doomsday shows up when Boodikka is at the JL satellite for both Henshaw and Supergirl. A fight erupts with Cyborg Superman using the entire JL satelitte against Doomsday but SURPRISE this Doomsday was specially created to take out Hank and knocks/takes Hank/Kara.

Cue Reign of the Doomsdays event where all the imposters (Cyborg Superman, Steel Supergirl, Superboy, and Superman) are fighting various Doomsdays designed for each of them. Eradicator who was "killed" earlier in the event possesses OG Doomsday while Cyborg Superman is all,"LEEROY JENKINS!!!" Resulting in Superman ripping out his metalic heart which takes him out of the entire event. At the end of the event, Supes gives the heart to STAR Labs.

Green lantern has 6 other lantern corps with the same ring gimmick, and two guys with the power of stealing and using lantern ring energy.

And every single new Flash villain made in the last 10 years is just another evil Flash

Well what the fuck else would you call her? There’s a Cyborg Superman

You also have the newer ones like H'el, the other Cyborg made from Kal's uncle,

Didn't this guy Nuke Hals City?

Meta Girl!!!
Cyber Girl!

He did.

Attached: coastcity3.jpg (1932x1482, 935K)

>Reed was evil from the start.

t. Victor

Supposedly he did it because he was from there too

>Wow guys we lost our powers
>Ben really happy
>Ah shit Ben we gotta get our powers back to beat Dr.Doom
>Ben tells Reed to fuck off
>Reed forces Ben to become the Thing
The Thing is supposed his best friend

That’s missing the mark

You are thinking about Prime, not Cyborg Supes.

cyborg bump

Lady Flash, Red Trinity, Blue Trinity, Cobalt Blue...

Cyborg Superman sucks just as much. We don’t call him that either.

I see we have a Rogue Superman in this thread Yea Forums

THERE HE IS!

Attached: 1182757139992.jpg (410x475, 107K)

Remember when he went to the Marvel Universe and Galactus turned him into a metal block?

Attached: SupermanvsFantasticFour-Page55.jpg (604x800, 166K)

Rogue would actually be a good name for him.

He should just be the guy that Superman failed to save.

Sort of a dig at the people that believe that Superman is so powerful that he can do anything.

This

I forgot he killed Dan Turpin and Cat Grant.

You can't make Reed Richards cool, it's a scientific fact.

I don't even know who's ripping off who anymore.

Attached: Challengers_of_the_Unknown_3.jpg (420x616, 46K)

Like Doomsday, he's a perfect example of idiotic 1990s idea that should have been left once Reign of the Supermen finished up. There was no real reason to use him past Coast City or to use DD, except for lazy writers and Editors not doing their jobs.

Doom Patrol is also a rip off of FF

When was Impulse a villain? Is there another I somehow haven't heard about

No it fucking isn't.

yes it fucking is

His permanent death should have been his death at the hands of Hal in The Final Night

You know a cursory google search can easily prove you wrong, right?

>Challengers of the Unknown: Showcase #6 (February 1957)
>Fantastic Four: Fantastic Four #1 (November 1961)

>Doom Patrol first appeared in My Greatest Adventure #80 (June 1963)

sure dude I can prove you wrong

>never use Doomsday
>even though Death of Superman was the best selling comic of all time
Know how I know you're not in marketing?

Watching Parallax Hal finally get his revenge on him in Final Night was so fucking satisfying.

That was probably the only version of Hal Jordan that was interesting to read, ever.

It was nothing like the FF.