YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW, SO I'M GONNA TELL YOU SO

YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW, SO I'M GONNA TELL YOU SO
DON'T SWEAT IT, FORGET IT, ENJOY THE SHOW!

Attached: dog.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ONIQZdbpwY
youtube.com/watch?v=0f8_7GX0zCg
youtube.com/watch?v=1rwgisjrXYg
youtube.com/watch?v=IYZ0jyN0PzI
youtube.com/watch?v=LiLOstCPuFo
youtube.com/watch?v=usVt6paIN8k
youtube.com/watch?v=a2KbFHSIQ8I
youtube.com/watch?v=TTRe-zSbEUY
youtube.com/watch?v=CHmJznGNFm0
youtube.com/watch?v=FFZE7m-nhJA
strawpoll.me/17732000
youtube.com/watch?v=48R4MbrY2r8
youtube.com/watch?v=0_OgED1oipQ
youtu.be/3IKMDOKKMYQ?t=4m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=IpfASDE7VUU
youtube.com/watch?v=pYnLO7MVKno
youtube.com/watch?v=HfND3QxVzcQ&list=PL-6jVU2Xd3NTGtNvkZNbf45xQEP06op-y
youtube.com/watch?v=T5VYIO2R7No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They finally put up all the episodes to that TV cartoon that was a sequel to the two octopus dog films. Rapping Dog studio needs to fucking step up!

>episodes to that TV cartoon that was a sequel to the two octopus dog films

Attached: What in the goddamn hell are you talking about.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

You can't say something like that and just leave user, what is the show? What are the movies? How could a weird bootleg titanic movie get a fucking franchise going?

Attached: Doesanyonehavethetime.gif (320x240, 283K)

Theres an animated Titanic movie about mice on the ship. Then it got a sequel with a big octopus that has a dogs face for some reason that has barely anything to do with the titanic. Then it got an animated series.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ONIQZdbpwY

>tfw it's party time

Attached: tumblr_nx420piml91skdqpio1_540.gif (503x285, 1.81M)

And heres the other version.

youtube.com/watch?v=0f8_7GX0zCg

A great source of GIFs

Attached: FickleRelievedAardwolf-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 1.4M)

The one OP posted is the one called Titanic: The Animated Movie, and had the rapping dog, which was done by a rival studio that was trying to cash in on the success of the Legend of the Titanic, the animated film with the dog-faced octopus.

Legend of the Titanic was a 1999 cartoon where a dog-faced octopus saves EVERYONE on the Titanic. Including the captain.

Legend of the Titanic also had a sequel called In Search of the Titanic, also known as Tentacolino (Italian name for the dog-faced octopus). The main characters of the previous movie travel to Atlantis. At the end they're given their own island, which leads into the cartoon show, called "Fantasy Island." Here are the first five episodes:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rwgisjrXYg
youtube.com/watch?v=IYZ0jyN0PzI
youtube.com/watch?v=LiLOstCPuFo
youtube.com/watch?v=usVt6paIN8k
youtube.com/watch?v=a2KbFHSIQ8I

The rest is all up on their channel. Someone will one day need to put together a stream of this stuff again.

I knew it! He was the iceberg all along!

No no, the Dog-Octopus was the one that came first. It goes like this:

1999: Dog-Octopus Titanic cartoon gets released
2000: Rapping Dog Titanic cartoon gets released, but also has an edited version which fucked up everything but had more memorable songs.
2004: Dog-Octopus Titanic gets a sequel that involves the main characters going to Atlantis.
2010: Dog-Octopus Titanic series gets a TV cartoon show that runs for 25 episodes.

Better watch that TV show before Doug Walker gets around to doing so.

Different user, but all of the movies are on youtube.

Legend of the Titanic
youtube.com/watch?v=TTRe-zSbEUY

In Seach of the Titanic, which is the sequel to Legend of the Titanic
youtube.com/watch?v=CHmJznGNFm0

Titanic:The Animated Movie, which has the rapping dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFZE7m-nhJA

Attached: octo-chan.webm (853x480, 1.92M)

>dog octopus quints

Attached: Party_Time_with_the_Rapping_Dog.gif (248x160, 929K)

OH YOU YOU, THERE'S NO WALKING OUT OF YOU
OH YOU YOU, THERE'S NO WALKING OUT OF YOOOOOOOU

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-184342-1.jpg (720x521, 147K)

>2004: Dog-Octopus Titanic gets a sequel that involves the main characters going to Atlantis.
>2010: Dog-Octopus Titanic series gets a TV cartoon show that runs for 25 episodes.
nani?!

Attached: 1484159667400.png (496x406, 307K)

You know most of this is literally animated in North Korea

Why is the dog all stretchy?

checked

PARTY TIME AWOO

Tons of stuff is animated in North Korea user.

Not wasted at all. But on the NC, why do his fans parrot his feelings about a movie or shown when it's clearly a character he puts on?

Autism

Often Doug himself will have wildly different opinions of the things he reviews

For the same reason people parrot other guys like Maddox or whoever.

>people parrot guys like Maddox
Well, time for me to check out of this life.

Attached: 1390621481635.jpg (2529x1377, 228K)

I should be clearer, that used to happen a lot back in the 00's. Far, far less so now.

That version of Titanic: The Animated Movie is the edited one, in case anyone was wondering. In order to tell the difference:

Edited one opens with the Titanic sinking
Unedited one opens with the train ride to the Titanic.

Which song is best?!
strawpoll.me/17732000

Ocean of Dreams:
youtube.com/watch?v=48R4MbrY2r8

Holding Me:
youtube.com/watch?v=0_OgED1oipQ

>the octopus' accent

Attached: 1509065437629.png (1236x778, 438K)

Euro stuff

I don't understand why they needed to change it.

Attached: tentacles.png (492x353, 133K)

Attached: 1223690499840.jpg (833x669, 168K)

On the Titanic. Which didn't sink. Also the sequel is happening in Atlantis.

Fuckin incredible post.

Attached: A9AF1BBF-D1C0-4B7D-BADA-B78D618FE675.jpg (750x1004, 134K)

Guys can we just talk about Mondo World? The studio that made the dog-octopus movie? Cause' they didn't just do that they also made A pocahontas tv show AND THE NATIVES HAD LASER EYES. Also a whole scene based on a real native ritual where males got their nipples pierced and danced around while bonded with ropes.

Attached: BITCH.png (266x462, 83K)

youtu.be/3IKMDOKKMYQ?t=4m25s

I found it.

No, it did sink. But no one died because a giant dog-octopus saved them.

FUGGING DIDANIG :DDDD

Attached: Untitled.png (480x312, 149K)

>They got the rights for Cinderella Monogatari

How.

Attached: triggered.gif (256x256, 301K)

WORKING ALL NIGHT NOW IT'S TIME TO UNDWIND

This is weirdly comfy.

Fish-eye lens.

>dude im bored, what should we do for entertainment?
>haha, lets get some guys to dance aorund a pole until they tear their nipples off with ropes
>sounds fun

There's that time they made a Lion King rip-off and then made a sequel serie about his son playing soccer. Shere Khan was also in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpfASDE7VUU

I'm going to guess the poor sods in charge of dubbing the series never bothered to watch the movie to find out what the characters sound like.

Is that fucking Cha La?

youtube.com/watch?v=pYnLO7MVKno

Attached: what the fu-.jpg (529x607, 77K)

That's beautiful.

hory shit it is

QUINTS CHECKED FOR PARTY TIME

You know there's something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you something you should know so I'm gonna tell you-

P A R D Y T I ME

>Cinderella
>Robin Hood
>Snow white
>Zorro
>Cyborg Kuro-chan
How many anime have they got the rights to?!

Why do normies hate this movie?

Nostalgia Critic.
Also it’s legit bad. But in a funny way.

There are two Titanic animated movies, one of them had a dog looking octopus that saved everyone at the end, he later got an animated spin off.

I really don't what to make of Mondo World. Their strange relationship with North Korea is worrying. Most of their productions are primarily animated by SEK(including the titanic movie and it's sequel), and they even funded a full American based english dub of the first 26 episodes of Squirrel and hedgehog. What the fuck is their endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=HfND3QxVzcQ&list=PL-6jVU2Xd3NTGtNvkZNbf45xQEP06op-y

Mondo World feels like somekind of anomaly that leaked into our world. Why would Italians dub an korean propaganda serie?

MONDO WORLD MADE A JESUS TV SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=T5VYIO2R7No

Attached: I AM CONCERNED.png (801x67, 15K)

Someone better save this in case they take it down

How can I help them do the whole series so I can buy a legit Squirrel and Hedgehog boxset?

Attached: squirrel and hedgehod mulcho evolution.jpg (380x1461, 127K)

And also build a 24/7 stream of all the animated titanic stuff.

Explains a lot

Attached: America!.webm (450x360, 2.78M)

This movie is such a trip. It's hard to describe its weirdness unless you watch the whole thing.

I know the rapping dog is the most accessible part, but it pales in comparison to the film's overall weird atmosphere. It seriously has a mind-boggling effect to watch.

Also the constantly-reused dialogue is hilarious.
>Out of the picture! You're about to present me with some heirs.

>Don't force me to resort to violence!
>Can't go through this way.
>Don't force me to resort to violence!

cytu dot be/r/octodog

This will have:
Dog Octopus 1 and 2
Rapping Dog, cut and uncut
Fantasy Island show
NC's reviews of some of those films

GO GO GO

You know, I remember when Yea Forums first saw the octopus-dog ones, it was in 2009/2010, back when the only Titanic cartoon known was the rapping dog one (mainly because of Doug). But somehow we came across the other ones and the discovery of the uncut rapping dog one.

Yet somehow the Fantasy Island cartoon evaded us, even though it was released around the time all this stuff was found.

Attached: wpid-screenshot_2013-11-13-21-19-13.jpg (500x281, 26K)

17 hours?! I can't last that long!

What in the fuck

Attached: 1413473509606.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

The funny thing is Americans would take this depiction of themselves as a compliment.

PARTY TIME

IT'S PARTY TIME

PARTY TIME PARTY TIME

Because it's bad and also ill humor which is insulting to the victims of real life Titanic. It's like making a cartoon about MS St Louis where jews were saved by a giant rainbow colored Kraken and Hitler tries to invade America by teaming up with Ursula and a Nazi Merman army.

WHY DOES THE OCTOPUS HAVE A FUCKING PUPPY NOSE?!

>2010
>2010
>this shit was memorable enough to pasta-eaters that they have to make another sequel

this is worse than the war crimes committed in Ethiopia in 1936

Say what?

Damn, those wolves are awesome.

America, Fuck Yeah!

Moon magic.

I need to see that show. I stream movies for people and we've already gone through the three movies.

This is going to sound stupid and embarrassing but that song maybe possibly help save someone's life.

I was on the bus headed to college and I put a bunch of strange songs on my mp3 player including that one because hearing it randomly pop on shuffle made me smile every time.

Well this day at like 8 in the morning a very drunk skinny old black guy reeking of alcohol was playing with a switchblade got on the bus and there was no sitting room and he wanted to sit down so he started harassing some old asian lady. Racist stuff like "you love me rong time" and making fun of her eyes. Stuff that hasn't been original for decades but I bet he thought he was hilarious mocking her with incredibly slurred speech as he tried to harass her into moving. He was raising his voice and getting angry and no one else on the bus said anything. Just sat and watch it go down.

The party time song came on and I thought maybe if I were just act crazy and non-confrontational that I could diffuse the situation because he did have a knife and I could probably have taken him in a fight but not without a chance of getting hurt. So I did the rap and danced the best as my awkward white self could. This confused the hell out of the man and he sort of forgot what he was doing and kept saying "he crazy" and he decided to get off at the next stop because I guess he forgot why he was on the bus in the first place.

Everyone on the bus tried to avoid eye contact with me for the rest of the trip and the bus was full of awkward silence.

Checked

Yohoho, he took a bite of gum-gum.

Cool story dude.

Not a lot, really. Only the occasional European production.

I’ve never heard of anyone hating on the movie. Most enjoy it in a “so bad it’s good” way.

>Jontron heading to his local chapter to cleanse the gene pool

You wouldn't?

Attached: 1535465805067.jpg (184x289, 11K)

Looks more like a copy/paste from Kimba the White Lion.

I would really like to know what the hell they were thinking of when they made this film!

Attached: 51gEpO63aRL.jpg (338x500, 54K)

>"Nothing on Earth could come between them"
>An iceberg literally came between them

BRAVO, JAMES!

>it wasn't on "earth"
>it was on water

Can't style on the Cameron.

Attached: James Cameron.jpg (872x621, 112K)

I'LL BE BUSTING THE MOVES
YOU'LL BE BUSTING THE RHYMES

>implying we like it any better
user, most people agree this is a bad film, even people who enjoy it ironically. Normies and NEETs alike. It's alright to enjoy something bad, even defend it if you honestly enjoy it or think it's misunderstood, but this isn't some profound, clever passion project overlooked by the ignorant masses, it's a dumb cash-grab with an offensive premise played completely straight with no irony and filled with superfluous characters for no reason.

It's been being mocked by the animation community since it came out. In fact, in the pre-YouTube days, many debated whether it even existed (the IMDb page was bare-bones) or was some sort of prank due to the derivative character designs. Even Nostalgia Critic pointed this out in his review where he had to assure people it was real.

But the water is on the earth

I don't think you read enough posts online.

IT'S PARTY TIME

>squirrels/hedghogs and good guy allied countries are shown as being emotionless drones that always follow orders and fight for the greater good

>american equivalents and other "evil" countries characters all have emotions and sometimes act like real people but this is shown to be bad and unwanted behavior

Attached: korea.jpg (500x440, 94K)

>gay new york stunned by awfulness of disaster
tee hee.

Attached: durp.gif (500x281, 615K)

I knew about the rapping dog one and the octopus one and its sequel, but there was a cartoon for the octo one as late as 2010?
The fuck, man?

Attached: confused eddy.jpg (960x724, 40K)

I see the remake of animal soccer world actually got a bigger budget.
It looks like it was done with almost 5 bucks now!

Obviously so the world can know the glory of grorrious leader.

>Jesus dies on the cross
HOLY SHIT SPOILERS, MOTHERFUCKERS, USE THEM.

Oh my god, that was painful to watch. Did that sequence really have to exist, and did they have to take that long time with it?

Attached: b1d.jpg (400x392, 25K)

If you watch the rest of the episode she also has flashbacks of it several times to make sure its burned into your brain forever.

The real question I've been asking myself for years now is: when are we gonne get 9/11 movies like this?

Attached: 1514135077406.jpg (469x469, 33K)

When kids born after 2001 get old enough to make movies.

So soon.

Attached: 78CB4D3E-0277-4CB6-AC2C-11E7841C8D8E.jpg (638x965, 92K)

I sure hope, because I don't think I'll be there to witness it if they took 92 years for this again

Attached: 1514136027814.jpg (615x409, 44K)

Nive mental gumnastics, we all know your (((masters))) made you from clay and the only emotion you habe is hunger
Cope harder.

Attached: IMG_1254.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

I think the earliest Titanic movie was in 1943, if you don't count the one made one month after with one of the survivors.