Which villains, if any, could lift Mjolnir by the worthiness requirement and not some physics/reality-bending loopholes?

Which villains, if any, could lift Mjolnir by the worthiness requirement and not some physics/reality-bending loopholes?

Attached: capmjolnir.jpg (994x1528, 400K)

Well what worth does Mjolnir measure?
Cause some times it's moral, some times its honor/warrior-ness. and in other cases its really weird like in the MCU where it's just a cussing threshold

HydraCap was revealed to be cheating and used a Cosmic Cube shard to be able to lift it. I think the best bet for a villain is one that thinks they're righteous and in that moment the fate of the world rests on them being able to wield it. So someone like Doom when his only motive is to save the day but then he wouldn't be able to lift it after the need passes.

I don't know...
Catwoman?

Doctor DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

He was a god, and it was beneath him lol so awesome. And he becomes omnipotentevery year, so he an just use his omnipotence to lift the hammer.

Also, it's canon that the only good universes in all the Marvel multiverse are the ones ruled by DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, which makes him the bestest Marvel hero ever!!1!

Such good writing. No wonder we all consider this the best villain ever created.

One must be pure of heart and noble of mind

>HydraCap was revealed to be cheating and used a Cosmic Cube shard to be able to lift it
That's why I tossed in "reality-bending" in addition to the physics loopholes, which I find to be shit excuses so the writer can just have a villain use Mjolnir and be epic or whatever.

Didn't Kang's trophy room have Mjolnir on a shelf? How else would he have been able to move it there?

Attached: kang-trophy-room.jpg (1209x692, 467K)

Carry a dead Thor very carefully.

>The tarp ceiling is Reed
based kang

Attached: actioncomics.jpg (1988x2613, 1.45M)

get a robot to carry it

Absorbing Man doesn't need to hold it, he only needs to touch it. Sadly, he's an authentic goon whose plans amount to robbing banks or getting revenge on people who put him in jail for robbing banks.
Gladiator and Sentry are as 'worthy' as they believe they are. Easier for the former to cross this threshold than the latter, but absolutely within the scope of either powerset.
And
>DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The Juggernaut.

Just before Civil War they actually showed he couldn't lift it. Calm down.

Put the shelving under it and then carry the shelving

Absorbing Man can only absorb the dwarf-forged components of Mjolnir, not the Odinforce components. Basically, he can bash stuff and is tough, but not open portals or fly.
Gladiator is primarily a cuck servant, kinda iffy on whether this would work as his powers are centered mostly around ritual combat/duels. I think no, because 'worthiness' has always been defined as more than strength, valor, and goodness. Consider that Aunt May, Black Knight, and Hulk cannot wield Mjolnir, despite being paragons.
Sentry is also the Void, but is only subconsciously aware of this. He is about as unworthy as a villain can be. There are presentations of Red Skull that have a better chance of picking up Mjolnir, and he's literally a fascist in every portrayal.

Merely unstoppable, and definitionally as far from 'worthy' as you can get. The collision would destroy the universe, something Juggs doesn't want, as the universe is where all of his favorite dive bars are located.

Loki picks it up after Wanda inverts everyone's alignment. Loki did not have any reality altering powers at the time.

lol there's always a chance that any given presentation of Kang is Franklin Richards, the incredibly boring, reality altering, time hopping messiah child. Even if Kang could move Mjolnir with a clever workaround, he could never wield Mjolnir.

and also willing to kill someone with a hammer

Kang has a lot of advanced tech, he could easily float it around or use machinery

Anyone can do it in space.
Ask Ross.

Then what's your answer, smart guy?

Attached: 1545491735367.jpg (1020x1540, 762K)

Are those Hawkeye’s shades? That’s funny.

Is that the Shocker's fucking quilt suit next to Ock's arms?

>Well what worth does Mjolnir measure?
selflessness, courage, honour and willingness to kill but trying everything to avoid it

Gladiator is my best guess, he's only an antagonist because he lives in a sometimes-villainous empire. I'm on the fence, but I'm sticking with it for now until someone suggests something better or funnier.

Looking at the heroes who've wielded Mjolnir makes me think there are no true villains capable of it. At his best, Doom is an excellent step-father. At his best. That doesn't qualify someone to wield Mjolnir, especially when the vast majority of the universe's population that knows of Doom regards him as the Human Who Gets Results. In my mind, he'd want to forge his own DOOMCUDGEL before he tapped into some childish myth about 'worthiness' and 'father-son legacy'.

Yea apparently zero gravity can allow it to be moved freely but not wielded

James from team rocket

This is actually a pretty good idea what if u just build a robot with an AI that allows it to fit the requirements of lifting the hammer

This is probably a retarded answer, but I could honestly see a Spidey D-level rogue like Shocker wield it in a moment where he's redeeming himself. Shocker is willing to kill, but hasn't seemed to kill innocent people on purpose, and if he was going on a redemption arc, I could see the moral worthiness coming into play. But also it would need to be in a situation where it would save the world or some shit. It couldn't really be an A-list villain, since they're notorious for their villainy.

>retarded answer is the most cogent and broadly applicable
gladiator guy, honestly this

Zero gravity bubble

He found it on the ground and then built a house around it as a convoluted vanity project

Maestro.

Attached: main-qimg-930f1e7e4b6fcb43a9b6b125b7d1909c-c.jpg (1200x776, 284K)

So thanos?

I never liked Kang very much. He feels too much like just wank. Are there any good stories of him to read?

Attached: raises hoof.jpg (620x413, 48K)

>Spidey's black suit AND his red suit
What the fuck does this imply? Is Spidey just always coming back for rematches and Maestro just strips him naked instead of killing him?

This seems like one of the "built around Mjolnir" situations. The way it's positioned on the ground, combined with the thumb just poking through the strap, seems like its stuck there.

This is the mid 90's right? Probably Ben for classic mask and Peter for black suit.

no, him being unable to wield it was a plot-point in the story

no, he's too much egocentric for it

Adam Warlock, maybe, but he has likely too much of a "end justifies means" mentality

one is Spidey, the other is Venom.

WANTED: Movers. Must be pure of heart

Only problem with this story is I just can't see how Maestro did it. The Hulk is stronger than almost all of these people, maybe only Thor, Vision and on a really good day Doom standing a chance of matching him outright. But how the fuck do all these guys COMBINED beat a version of the Hulk that has a clearly defined upper limit?

>one is Spidey, the other is Venom.
That doesn't make sense since the symbiote wouldn't retain shape or pattern like that if it was dead.

Everyone else got old

Why is this guy so based? his helmet never appears in any trophy room.

Attached: Juggernaut and She-Hulk..jpg (1138x736, 345K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 4335399-1257156342-40275.jpg (3840x2952, 2.14M)

What if it was wielded to protect one’s own people?

Attached: 507B2FFE-66DA-4CED-88D8-CD439464C521.jpg (1140x708, 185K)

Is there a list of people who have wielded Mjolnir? I can name four offhand.

Off the top of my head, based on worthiness requirements:
Thor
Jane Foster
Beta Ray Bill
Cap
Superman
Throg

Dr. Doom

>Jane Foster
This one is still so stupid to me, makes it almost meaningless

Why wouldn't he just take Logan's skeleton? There is zero danger of residual AI infecting what he is doing with it, and he can rob Kang the satisfaction of having his old friends skeleton as a trophy.

Could be Venom as opposed to Spider-Man himself.

>sometimes women are just plain BETTER than men
What did he mean by this?

I can't believe the books on Doom's table.
If he read them, that would mean conceding someone else knew something he didn't. And he'd never admit that.
If he wrote them, that means he wanted someone else to know what he knows. And he'd never do that.

Seconding this question

Honestly, I have no idea. I just thought I vaguely remembered something Mjolnir-related about Kang.

How in the hell is he as far from worthy as you can get?

In age Ultron Captain was too much of a bitch, remember the "langue" cringe
In Endgame he manned up and actually says "let's get this son of a bitch"
That's all mjolnir is testing

Well if you go by the Viking Mythology then a person willing to fight to the death without a worry about their life or the outcome. That measures who enters Valhalla and who will stand and fight during Ragnarok even though they will lose in the end.

Maybe they're purely decorative?

How the fuck is he gonna learn things if he doesn’t study them? Is the Holy Spirit gonna come down and fill him with knowledge?

>Jane Foster

>In a series full of strong warrior women, have Thor's ex literally rob him of his powers, nick his name, and trash talk his father

Xemo, Ronan, maybe Thanos, Ultron cause he's a robit, Silver Samurai.

>Shocker wields Mjolnir during end-of-universe event, saving Spider-Man
>Post-event, Shocker forms his own Thunderbolts-esque team of Spidey villains on a road to redemption
>The Spectacular Six
>Spidey and Shocker develop a new respect for one another
Yeah, I'm thinkin its kino

MCU vulture or a dying doc ock. I like this answer.

is uru ferrous?

Doom needn't "learn"
Doom knows all

I don't know I read his origin in FF annual yesterday and he had to learn a bunch of shit from his dead witch mommy

>willingness to kill but trying everything to avoid it
That's a Yea Forums assessment.
There's no actual exact listing of what you have to be to qualify as "worthy".

In Age of Ultron he's also searching for purpose after getting time-displaced and generally getting used/playing by the rules of others, basically as a continuation of what he was doing in the war. It's a very gradual development, too. The moment when he actually BECOMES Captain America is when he stops listening to what other people want him to do in order to free those POWs, all the way back in his first movie.

He'd been acting as a enforcer to HYDRA-infiltrated SHIELD not too long before and let Ultron himself happen right under his nose. I see that as the big thing that made him worthy in Endgame: he stopped respecting authority/the establishment a priori, what with him telling Ross to fuck off in IW and all

Maestro is much stronger than contemporary Hulk from sponging up the radiation from a nuclear war, he has refined combat skills that would make him even stronger, and we see he's perfectly willing to use Banner's intellect to make weapons

>yfw that's just a mimic mjolnir maestro made

Lol your unaware of the concept of satire

>Superman
Only in a moment of crisis, he couldn't wield it once the moment had passed.

Fair point

You can only see the handle. Mabey he just broke the handle off and left the head.

what that's in between vision and cyclops visor?

Chemistro chemicals? That's the only thing I can think of, but I doubt that's what it is

I don't think even Doom would have that much of an ego. Sure, he'd never admit anyone else understands something better than him, but he'd admit other people have experienced things that he hasn't.

I'm not aware of any really good comics with him on it, but the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes arc where he's the main villain is great. I liked how they gave him a distinctive flavor and "style" so that his stuff feels legitimately different and even scarier than the alien tech seen later on. The bits with Ultron helped quench my salt after the Age of Ultron movie turned out a stinker, too. And while we're at it, it has the best version of Carol. The whole series is great.

I know Buri (Thor's great-grandfather) wielded it during Simonson's run, and so did Alex Power but that's a story of dubious canonicity.

Attached: tw4_04_0017.jpg (1280x1981, 876K)

What about Catgirl or Catman?

Carol's piss

Based Doom shitposter.

I reckon one of the Rogues could probably lift it

Attached: Rogues.jpg (970x545, 344K)

Osborn

Literally who

No, but it really depends on if the excuse Waid gave for the Metal Master manipulating Mjolnir in No Surrender could be applied to Magneto.

Attached: Waidphysics.png (719x420, 103K)

In the ultimate universe Magneto did it

That’s a pretty gosh darn impure looking neck you got there, boy.

Catgirl probably could do it

You expect Doom to waste time on basic shit lesser people have figured out for him? He constantly lets the top tier smarties do the heavy lifting for him so he wouldn't be wasting his time on it, you really think he'd rather do it all himself?