Yfw you basically committed a genocide that would make Hitler...

>yfw you basically committed a genocide that would make Hitler, Stalin and Thanos blush but you finally get that Hispanic dick you craved since season 1

Attached: b6cf752acee487538dccab8f836bf8be--princess-star-butterfly-star-butterfly-cosplay.jpg (640x1090, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MT5ojPHj1YY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSq6Ls_kCnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did we even see her wear that dress again since episode 1 ?

No

Wow, what an interesting observation! Awesome thread, man!

Well maybe not Thanos. He’s got her beat by quite a bit but yea, she killed millions and quite a few innocents

I don't think so, and it's a shame it's the cutest one, I love her socks

Jesus Christ there’s enough threads already

But are there really?

Attached: 1558359312375.png (590x608, 507K)

there's nothing else to discuss anyway
name one good show currently airing

>quite a few innocents
What happened to that football player sucked into a portal in s1?

Actually all she killed were Glossarick and his children.

She spent a decade being programmed by Glossaryck to behave that way. Glossaryck spent ages making sure she would be born in the right place and the right conditions. Glossaryck taught her to be blase towards magical beings. Glossaryck put her in the right place to have epiphanies about monsters, so that he could prompt the new war. It will take years before Star realizes just how deeply she has been programmed.

>ut you finally get that Hispanic dick you craved since season 1

Why so racist ? this is why Americans are fucked up in the head. What are you winning by being racist.

Attached: carmensandiego02-01738d3e7956e0103d640f85ff3c5590-1200x800-750x500.jpg (750x500, 39K)

Is this user retarded or something

>It will take years before Star realizes just how deeply she has been programmed.

Star has Marco, she doesn't care about the rest of that bullshit anymore.

Where would Star rank on the list of modern cartoon protagonists? Few off the top of my head, you can add more if you want

>Star Butterfly
>Steven Universe
>Adora
>Carmen Sandiego
>Hilda
>Rapunzel

>Is this user retarded or something
Sounds like you are Op said >you finally get that Hispanic dick you craved since season 1
>It will take years before Star realizes just how deeply she has been programmed.

Go back to twitter.

bottom

Absolute bottom, even Mabel is better.

Only dyke adora is worse

Glossaryck is the reason Star went to Earth to begin with. He counseled Moon all her life.

well if maybe the mods and jannies weren't so butthurt about generals, we could've had all this shit concentrated into one single thread

Oh he’s probably dead. Just like that actor she turned into a squirrel

Where did Marco get that hat?

We need a virgin Thanos vs Chad Star meme stat.

So Glossaryck was a Starco shipper?

It was necessary for his plan.

Plus, after he's dead and magic is gone, Marco is the compensation Star gets.

I'm sure he prefers the word "pimp".

He's also the reason Eclipsa ran off with Globgor.

Did he really deserved to die?

Attached: Reynaldo_the_Bald_Pate.png (660x900, 374K)

Boy I hope they don't eventually get bored of each other and date other people then. I mean teenage love, that's forever right?

how

You have a very loose definition of the word racist

Hilda at the top, Star at the bottom.

At the very least, they'll be bound together by 1000 babies.

Come to think of it, Hilda probably would wind up like Star if she hadn't gotten over herself a bit during the show.

Dude literally did nothing wrong

Well you got your ship! Now whats the next part of your master plan?

Crashing this show

Nah, look at Homer Simpson he only had Marge.
And "eventually get bored of each other" applys to anyone of any age and most of the time it's called cheating .

WITH NO SURVIVORS

At least Hilda didn't get her character dev thrown away like Star or Mabel.

>Hispanic dick you craved since season 1
But why say " Hispanic dick you craved since season 1" like that's a problem, Dick is dick.

The same way he manipulates everyone. He even made it into Eclipsa's tapestry.

I think most of the casualties were innocents

Attached: iiIAfOSmwCz9T6aBIpbLleyVkWI.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

They killed millions

Attached: 1558298995118.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

for dick

To save the ones that matter.
Spells will gladly sacrifice themselves for their lords and masters. Always.

If they two of them have anything in common, it's that they are both dim bulbs that Glossaryck can manipulate easily.

Who did Eclipsa kill? And Star only killed around 20 living things. Glossaryck, his children and like, 15 unicorns. Everything else was just a spell that ended. Even if you count those Star killed maybe 100 things by ending magic.

star will be responsible for millions of deaths on mewrth

That's not something she chose to do. And the blame for it is on both her and Marco for being each other's true love.

yes, for dick, like I said

mate there is no problem with being hispanic

Give Star a week and she's back to lusting after Oscar.

Fuck you. Hispanic dick tastes good. The semen tastes like sangria

Attached: 1558298258380.jpg (5669x5669, 3.65M)

Saying it's hispanic dick is not racist, it's a descriptor. It's a dick on a hispanic. It's like saying white dick or black dick or monster dick in Eclipsa's case.
Reminder Eclipsa was the best out of all of them and wanted to take the path of least casualty. Star is responsible for killing at least one sentient race/type of being. Maybe more if that drow guy can only sustain himself on magic.

The spells had names, families and emotions of their own. If that isn't being alive then what is?

You guys act like Star killed millions alone and there wasn't help from these cunts.

Attached: Screenshot_119.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Fuck that. Say Hispanic dick loud and proud. These cumskins need to be exterminated.

not true Richard the narwhal didn't want to sacrifice himself or his family and friends for a greater good

We don't remember Himmler for the same reason

If Star had just kept the wand instead of handing it over to Eclipsa, everyone could have lived.

But it was more Star's idea, they tried to stop her. But they couldn't, and Star wanted that earth cock really badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=MT5ojPHj1YY

Let's expose the normies to the truth with the magic of commenting and upvoting comments that share our correct opinion.

I AM HISPANIC WITH A LARGE DICK!

>Star wanted that earth cock really badly.

Star was abandoning Earth dick to kill magic. It's the sole reason she had some regrets about going through with it. She just got her Earth dick anyway because of true love. Star truly loves that dick.

They didn't try to stop her, they literally said "we know the reign of magic and queens has to end". They wanted their magic friends dead as much as Star.

Nice brother! Use it to breed whites out of the human race!

Not in a pointless endeavor. But once he found out that he actually can perceive the death spell, he was once again willing to throw himself into battle.

And her spells
And Eclipsa's spells
And anyone stranded in a business dimension
And the unknowable amount of humans suddenly introduced to Mewni's hostile ecosystem
And any human being who was thrown into sudden peril from the terrain change with Earth and Mewni's fusion

So his plan was to get Star to hook up with a boy from another dimension so that when she inevitably destroys magic, the two would be separated and thus she would pull off a deus ex machina fusing multiple dimensions and thus causing pandemonium on a multiversal scale? He really was playing 4D chess on this one wasn’t he?

Incidentally, I wonder how things fared for the other Stars across time and space. Did they all do the same or is “our” Star just the contrarian of them all just like with the math problem?

wasn't the butterfly form previously associated with going through puberty?

I wish she kept the wand - they really should have just stuck with Toffee being endgame instead of melting him to goop then Seth could have popped in. It would have been cool as fuck for a Septarian army causing both Monsters and Mewmans to finally come together for a common enemy instead of this black and white shit. All the good magic is gone too like making buildings for her people or healing the wounded or making food like the past queens did.

They've all been through puberty. One of them has pubed multiple times.

Glossaryck's plan ended when he died. Star needed to meet Marco to grow as a person in the right way to decide to end magic. It was for Star's growth. He probably knew the realms would merge after he basically manipulated them into bonding with each other. So Marco is her compensation, what she walks away with for having done his bidding, having killed him/magic.

Nah, the whole hated and bigotry being the force of evil that can be found in everyone is fine.

Jerk shouldn't have been born a magical entity if he didn't want to die.
Even got himself cursed, the idiot.

Lekmet literally sacrificed himself for Moon, and then she helps murder his remaining family.

And all it cost was millions of lives. Someone really needs to redo the Thanos/Gamora “What did it cost you?” scene with Star and her unicorn daughter

Slurp Slurp Slurp Slurp.

>Actual decent human beings
Hilda
Carmen Sandiego
Rapunzel

>Just kinda there
Adora

>Actual piece of shit who let war crimes go unpunished and let million get killed
Steven Universe
Star Butterfly
Mable Pines

>And all it cost was millions of lives.

It was only like, 20 actual loves. 100 if you count spells. We haven't actually confirmed any deaths from the world merger.

>Star needed to meet Marco to grow as a person in the right way to decide to end magic.

You know, thinking about it, this is... right.

The biggest Catalyst to Star's change was Marco pointing out to Star how horrible the history behind Mewnipendence Day is and making her start to see Monsters as people.

Here's the real weird part:

Why, then, did Glossaryck tell the early Mewman settlers "you have to drive out all the monsters"?

I mean, this basically means EVERYTHING WAS GLOSSARYCK'S FAULT.

Mabel did nothing wrong????

And yet it was a total condemnation and genocide of all magical creatures that saved the day. So that society might progress.

Mina wasn't evil for being a bigot, she just directed it at the wrong group.

Considering the spells all have interior lives and some form of agency, yes, we are counting spells.

>Mina is now Guts and she now spends what's left of her life getting revenge on Star

Would make an interesting spin-off.

Attached: 0178-012.jpg (1132x1600, 545K)

>I mean, this basically means EVERYTHING WAS GLOSSARYCK'S FAULT.

I mean, we already knew that. Glossaryck has always been the real monster. And now he's dead. Just like he wanted.

She would've been more than happy living in her fantasy bubble as Bill ravages the planet and let choke to death
Fuck her

Also there was the time before that when she almost blew up the universe based on feeling Stan knew what was he was doing

>Why, then, did Glossaryck tell the early Mewman settlers "you have to drive out all the monsters"?
Glossaryck didn't care about the monsters and mewmans he hurt on the way, he just REALLY wanted to kill himself and his family.

How the fuck do you punish a Diamond. You can't kill them because the gem race will stop reproducing, you can't imprison them unless they take it willingly and anything else just seems not viable. Redemption and allowing them to fix their mistakes is literally the only option.

Also
>Steven, letting millions be killed
What?

>Little girl scared of growing up and losing her brother uses her imagination to escape from the scary stuff.
>Little girl trusts her uncle when he began her to.

Here's the thing though that I think alot of people are missing.

When you find that special someone, and I mean that one person that you can't be without, that literally fills up your missing half, everything and everyone else no longer matters. Genocide isn't genocide if its for that person, you are just fufilling the nature of the connections. If billions must die so that the one should live, then it is in the nature of that love to comply. If it upsets you, then you've never had that level of closeness that you would bleed, kill, and sacrifice for.

However; there is an evolved sage mode of this closeness; and that is the burden of sacrifice. "In order to save many, you must kill you close relationship." carrying the load of the relationship even after you've sacrificed the other in the relationship.

Those sort of close relationships, especially when it involves fates of worlds, are hard to figure out. Either you'll kill lots of people, or you'll kill the equivolent of lots of people to yourself by sacrificing the closeness.

When someone else is your Universe, the rest of the actual Universe usually doesn't matter. If the rest of the Universe matters to you, then your personal Universe cannot be obtained or continue to contained.

Attached: 1485009364070.png (1000x1200, 703K)

This is insane but it's perfectly accurate.

True love is actually a burden.

This. Unfortunately Yea Forums is so jaded about life because they haven't found true love.

I would kill millions for in the name of her mouth shape.

>implying I wouldn't do the same Star and Marco did if I found myself a Star Butterfly
You're insane.

Attached: 1556916585793.png (546x686, 421K)

They're teenagers who are horny and want to fuck. This isn't true love, it's hormones.

>Little girl scared of growing up and losing her brother uses her imagination to escape from the scary stuff.
She's a horrible person, all her family and friends could have already been dead but she's hiding in her bubble because she's upset about growing up. It isn't the revelation that Bill is fucking up their home that made her snap out of it, it was Dipper telling her they will always be together.

The episode would have been 9000x better if Mabel was the one who came to the realization by her own volition that she needs to leave instead of having her brother do it for her.

Except Star didn't destroy the magic for Marco... She destroyed it because of her "temper tantrum."

She destroyed it so that the invincible solarian superwarriors wouldn't keep wrecking shit.

>this

So much this! Mabel is a piece of shit.

Glossaryck was the true forces of evil, and he won.

Here's the thing you're missing though, she had already decided to let Marco go, them reuniting after merging the worlds was an unforeseen consequence.

I'm glad that retarded tumblrtard like these still existed on Yea Forumsmblr. Make /pol/ 100x smarter than this shithole.

This exact reasoning is why we have Devilman. How much of reality are you willing to destroy just for the off-chance of finding love?

Attached: 1558375522164.jpg (319x460, 31K)

Please be bait

The animation was so much better in S1.

Simple. You shatter the fuckers and send the shards to nearest sun to burn up, that's the only punishment they deserve outside of an actual fate worse than death.

>Steven, letting millions be killed
The Gem empire have killed planets user for millions of years, and I seriously doubt all of them were uninhibited

To say nothing about how they treat their own people by butting them in a stern cast system with a few being actual slaves

Or how the Pink Diamond led a rebellion and got millions of her own people killed after faking her own death for the purely selfish reason of not liking being told what to do.

Or how those dead soldiers she led were stitched together into a suffering conscious planet destroying monster, which was only made as a petty "fuck you" towards Rose.

Or how Yellow Diamond wrongfully imprisoned countless Rose Quartz's and threatened to kill them all purely because she's a petty cunt.

What did Steven do about any of this? Oh yeah, fucking nothing. He forgave them for all of that, because "muh family" despite knowing literally nothing about them and nearly killing his actual adoptive family countless times before.

Attached: 1558315582719.jpg (1024x737, 106K)

>/pol/-sama save me from this hell please
Go back to your containment board you cringefuck

Not touching that bait since you've obviously done this before and are intentionally misrepresenting facts. Better luck next time faggot.

The burdern of sacrifice of Closeness happened before the abandonment of Other for the sake of Closeness.

Star cares about the Universe:
"I'm going to miss you Marco."
She does what she do, knowing she'll lose Marco.
"I'm going back to Earth to be with Marco."
Star abandons the Universe to be with her own.
Marco does likewise.
Further proven by the merging of the two dimensions; both Mewni and Earth are thrown into absolute chaos. Millions will continue to die, everything is in chaos, but to these two, it doesn't matter anymore.
They've completed their ritual, and their Universe trumps everything else. It doesn't matter to them that millions will die; they are together.

Love is absolutely despotic and merciless for anyone not in that relationship.

Star had an "adult" moment by choosing to sacrifice what she loves most for the sake of saving the Universe, went back to being a dumb kid and saying "Fuck it." then continued to say Fuck it.

We got the bad end, because Star and Marco chose each other over everyone else.

They straight up told all the Magic, the Mewni's, The Earthers, "Fuck you, you are going to suffer so that we can be together."

Their greed damned their Universes, and their new merged Universes. That is the nature of Selfish and True Love, and its the route to be expected out of fucking teenagers.

This is why you should always kill interdimensional drifters, and keep relationships within your own dimension, and not get so close that literal millions will die.

Mina was right, never fucking forget that.

Attached: 1380827241976.jpg (1200x800, 407K)

Glossaryck treated Star like a magic spazz, so Moon would end up sending her to Earth to meet safety boy. Glossaryck raise Solaria to want to hunt monsters. Glossaryck raised Eclipsa to rebel against Solaria's view, and to thus be punished for it. Glossaryck knew about Mina for centuries, and just saved her for later. If you could undo any one of the countless lives he manipulated, the final outcome would have never been reached.

>you cringefuck
>when the previous post exist.

mega?

The mere existence of /pol/ is 1000x cringier than anything posted here. And you're proud of being from that dump.

I'm not a piece if shit with bad taste in men so I wouldn't.

>misrepresenting facts
>i.e. lalala I can't hear you, just because it's canon doesn't mean it's canon lalala
Whatever makes you sleep a night user, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1554771612129.png (499x630, 174K)

... At least glossaryck is dead... For good.

Right?

He can't pull another millennium long con agaun.

Right?

>Glossaryck treated Star like a magic spazz

That's a great point. Star had a tremendous talent for magic and an innate understanding on how to use it. But Glossaryck trained her like she was a retard, giving her no easy answers so she'd make mistakes and get sent away by Moon. We know that he didn't have to teach her magic that way, he's way more direct with pretty much everyone else he taught magic to.

>The mere existence of /pol/ is 1000x cringier than anything posted here.
The fact that that spastic post and spastic poster like you exist already make your claim null. Fuck, the fact that this board discussing this abortion of a show in droves already make it infinitely more stupider and cringier than /pol/.
*dab*

STAR AND MARCO WOULD NEVER HAVE MET IF IT WASN'T FOR MAGIC
gosh this getting more and more retarded the more I think about it

tg;dr

With no new seasons, effectively dead. If there was any kind of deeper plan other than his own death, nobody has discovered it yet.

Marco told her that when he first heard her idea about ending magic.

>Suicidal father and depressed suicidal child ask local girl to kill them and their family
Damn, Star.

ponyhead and Tom was still alive in the finale, they both were magical creatures why is everyone saying Star did genocide?

Attached: ponyhead finale.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Ponyhead is a retcon, she should be flopping on the floor right now. And possibly not breathing.

Jeep Dave?

Biological floating. Prove me wrong yo.

Actually, they never would have met if the principal didn't assign Star to Marco.

>I'm allowed to have a boyriend from another dimension but no one else

I didn't know that demons are magical creatures... they do magic but they are a species of monster. and they aren't made from magic. And princess pony is also a creature, not made up of magic.

so the principal is responsible for the destruction of all magic

Because everything had to be set into motion so that the present day’s outcome would come to pass. He served as the catalyst for it all

Their homes are also biological floating?

Full of hot farts.

Attached: 1553798762570.jpg (401x500, 121K)

Yes.

He had other options. He could have told the lost humans that they could meet some nice family of monsters over there and be friends.

These are people from anywhere between the 1600-1800’s, they weren’t exactly the most open minded bunch

>genocide
>Hitler

Attached: Al2S1rH.jpg (1030x1030, 60K)

Their brain was wiped and pliable. He convinced them to worship a tree stump.

How are they so multicultural then?

STAR IS CUTE WHEN DRAWN CORRECTLY!!

Attached: fin.png (758x298, 151K)

Some of them may have owned each other.

DO NOT INSULT THE STUMP

which one is drawn correctly

the one without the massive chin

Good.

>couldn't have even drawn Star as well as she usually is for the final moment of the show

ball dropped so hard

Attached: 2019-05-19 07_37_13-Star vs. the Forces of Evil S04E21 - Cleaved - VLC media player.png (466x765, 386K)

The cute one.

seems like a real fine line. Star's design either comes off as cute or real goofy

Attached: Star-Butterfly-Telegram-Stickers-stickers.acidodivertido.com_.jpg (800x428, 45K)

left

I really miss how Star was drawn in the first two seasons. Shit was adorable.

i wish they'd just stuck with ludo as the main villain

all this monster stuff was weird

starco was just another dumb instance of the writers sticking two main characters together at the very end of the show for no reason despite spending fucking forever on their relationships with other people

probably gonna miss this show

I will miss those hearts though

Starwaifu fag or Tumblr Star apologist? Which one are you?

Now that Star’s hearts are gone so are her nipples. She’s like a weird flat Barbie doll.

Hot..

EXTRA THICC SPIC DICC

Attached: 445.png (313x1600, 1.06M)

yeah adds extra cute

Attached: cu.png (808x298, 165K)

Having correctly proportioned facial features adds extra cute.

to save his family and friends

she can get heart nipple tattoos

youtube.com/watch?v=QSq6Ls_kCnI

there was so much more SOUL

Ponihead and Tom are descendants of Mewni natives so their abilities are not magic related but based on their own nature, just like Globgor's size shifting.

Attached: e97bf7f859578e314984f13333ee0801.jpg (400x337, 21K)

But she doesn't have heart shaped nipples, she has rosy pink hershey's kiss nipples

Ok, user... time to explain.

Attached: 21f378890686314d4de05ff7ae631387.jpg (654x748, 60K)

I wonder when size shifters began to eat mewmans or why

I really miss the first two seasons in general. I didn't even hate the later ones but the goofier tone was 10/10.

Don’t worry user. The magic is gone so the stump is dead. It can’t hurt us anymore

Glossaryck convinced Prinicpal Skeeves he’d get gold (which he did) if he assigned Star to Marco. So, Glossaryck is still the true forces of evil.

I will never like a story that ends with the pointless destruction of a supernatural element.
Fuck this ending.

Nature's way to keep things balanced.

You can't have a foreign species stealing land, food and building on natives' nests... Mewni's ecosystem just found a solution to protect the resources.

Globgor being able to survive with vegan food means size-shifters adapt their diet to the demographic changes happening around them and still can obtain all the necesary nutrients from it.

Attached: 0d3e5d58796ed744150111acf7d9f86d.jpg (736x736, 155K)

Some say it was the end of his story some say it was just the beginning. Nobody ever said it was the middle.

yes it means the baby can for some reason fuck. take that as you will

Don't kink shame me you two.

Nah, it means she is more talented than the others and that's why Glossaryck could train her as a baby.

She doesn't need to go through puberty to dip down, nor she needs the wand as training wheels.

Attached: ef2fcdd2d5c4513ad150af7dfb41b132.jpg (735x501, 66K)

it's awwwwright

Attached: 077.jpg (1393x2000, 403K)

"Meteora vs. Star's bad choices" TV movie fucking when?

Attached: 8fbaf0db231337f745522ca933b110f8.jpg (736x1104, 167K)