All right guys here's the plan, let's use super science to go back in tme and stop Star Butterfly from doing the snap

>All right guys here's the plan, let's use super science to go back in tme and stop Star Butterfly from doing the snap.

Attached: f235.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rstfR0XKAdQ
pastebin.com/RPSmw3yP
youtu.be/mU7rsJmZgTU?t=916
youtu.be/9L2CLIx2Uic
steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Magic
youtube.com/watch?v=Niruwh4UwS8
youtube.com/watch?v=XoC5WTnUUCM
teamteenorigins.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jake: That maybe the dumbest thing I ever heard.
>Paradox: I got your message Ben, we have one chance to return magic to the world.

Reminder that the guy who drew that picture also made this.
I guess Kim just kicks her kinda hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=rstfR0XKAdQ

Should Jake be the one to take Star out? It’s the American Dragon’s job to protect magical creatures.

In this scenario someone has an axe or something equivalent with Jake as the handle. I guess Lion-o or He-Man or something.

>Kim
I hate that they wrote out the battlesuit. Yes, it was kinda OP, but instead of getting rid of something that brought a new dynamic to the show, they should've had the villains step up their game. You don't necessarily need a full on Gundam style arms race, but if you're gonna do a new season, do something new and exciting, dammit.

>no randy
>no rex

Just want to say people on Yea Forums requested this scenario.

Same. I liked it

I have zero fucks to give about spoilers. Give me a rundown of the Star finale. What happened?

Star destroyed all magic and ended up killing every being made of magic including the laser puppies

But why? And did Starco happen?

Remember Mina? Yeah, she and Moon teamed up in secret to create an army of warriors just like her to take back the throne. Only problem is Mina wants to kill every monster. And yeah, Star and Marco ended up together when Mewni fused with Earth with magic’s last dying breath because of Star and Marco’s love

Because magic only creates bad situations apparently and yes starco happened. Hekapoo literally ceased to exist with the rest of the MHC, jackie is a lesbian and janna is dead.

Diamond Head could just make a diamond axe hand

I should draw Star thanos

I picked up on that.
I'm almost afraid to ask, but why?
Or I guess, why Rath and not, say, Spidermonkey?

Attached: BePatientLittlePandora.jpg (260x261, 22K)

>not posting the pastebin

Baka gaijin.

pastebin.com/RPSmw3yP

Attached: team_teen__origins_by_devicon_dcqeuhz-fullview.jpg (1280x2347, 520K)

Is that the one with Shaggy?

Where does 5 years later tie into this?

Attached: 15646.jpg (742x567, 132K)

>Yea Forums's most selfish cunts teaming up
Oh god please no.

do it

How about this?

Attached: 4968.jpg (745x563, 125K)

DIpper is trash

>Finn: I don’t understand why we can’t just go back in time where Baby Star is born and ya know. *krrech*

>they become the avengers

>Yeah...you're much more of a Butterfly.
>I take it that Quirky is dead? This day extracts a heavy toll.
>Still, he helped defeat the Solarian warrior.
>You may regret that. He brought you face to face with a master of monster and monster smoocher destorying.
>Where do you think he brought you?
>Let me guess... the source of all magic?
>It was. And it was beautiful. The realm of magic is like most forms of power, too unwieldy, everyone fighting and dying over it.
>And when the monsters faced extinction I decided on the solution
>Toffee's plan?
>But for the good of everyone, dispassionate to monster and mewman alike. They called me a mad woman.
>But what Toffee predicted came to pass
>Congratulations, you're a monster lover
>I'm a power for justice and love
>Who wants to murder every magical being and spell
>I could put my hands into the very source of magic itself, use the whispering spell and destroy the magic and they would all cease to exist. I call that...mercy
>And then what?
>I finally rest. I hold hands with Marco and forge the two worlds into a new, grateful universe.
>The dumbest choices require the stupidest brains.

Attached: snap.png (380x493, 237K)

I am Inevitable

Attached: Star-Butterfly-in-opening-sequence-of-Star-vs-the-Forces-of-Evil.png (1000x537, 635K)

And I

Am

Ben 10

And We
Are The Crystal Gems

Attached: 443F9B1D-FCBF-4CBB-AF78-D9A18AF8D24C.jpg (512x288, 21K)

>Why?

I dunno, seemed like a fun idea at the time. Plus, I wanted to see how fast I could animate it.

>star's selfishness merged her universe with marco's
>as a result all other universes are combining too
>eventually everything will cease to exist because of this
>our heroes must come unite to undo star's stupidity
>some dialogue between star and the others that leads to ben saying "Not all good endings are happy ones."
>it ends with star and marco being in separate universes again
>end credits
>after credits scene
>a shot of Ben's room
>a communicator everyone used to keep in contact while fixing the mess is laying on his desk
>it turns on
>cut to black
Make it happen

Attached: Attack_of_the_Cones_by_emeraldsaber.jpg (527x684, 69K)

I was not aware that there was more then one Pastebin.

Shit I actually kind of like this idea

Jake is the Thor of this scenario. Having one role in life and failing it/losing it all thus spiraling in a depression.

Ben takes out Star as the narcissistic asshole main character who sacrifices himself at the end.

Danny is Black Widow, sacrificing his humanity for the Soul Stone and is eternally in his ghost form.

Jake is probably the one that called the others together.

sauce?

Fuck I’m actually liking this a lot. How does Star die in this case?

The epilogue comics fixed Mabel a lot.
GF really needed that third season.

That actually made me smirk a bit. Instead of snapping his fingers he could down his hand on the Omnitrix

>The epilogue comics fixed Mabel a lot.
By fixing her a lot you mean she finally acknowledged how much of a selfish asshole she's been.

A crappy game on the Disney XD site. Hero Trip.

Attached: 1452566984774.png (1136x640, 575K)

Wait does Jake still have his powers in this scenario or is he on life support?

Cleaving her.

Attached: Cl.jpg (1695x871, 139K)

No powers. Can’t become the American Dragon anymore.

What's should be the equivalent of capliftingMjolnir scene?

But pony head could still fly
Ben gets Dragon transformation in the Omnitrex

Kim using the Omnitrix.

Someone else besides Ben wielding the Omnitrix.
>XJ9 gets the Omnitrix
>Transforms into mecha versions of Ben's aliens

>Ben getting all the cool shit per usual
Just like with Tony, I will get sick of how much power/importance wank Ben would get in this hypothetical scenario.

God dammit Yea Forums this is some good shit.

Attached: 1420068693252.png (676x577, 181K)

how is Kim not Black widow?

What about these guys?

Attached: OtherGuys.png (1575x679, 540K)

Fine, How about Ron gets to use the omnitrix after it's torn off ben?

Because Danny getting the Soul stone makes a lot of fucking sense.

>transforms into Upgrade
>becomes herself but multiple times faster and stronger

Attached: 1558129602597.jpg (330x330, 18K)

Flying is a natural trait for ponyheads. Like Globgor's sizeshifting and the septarians regeneration

>Ben takes out Star as the narcissistic asshole main character who sacrifices himself at the end

This could make him a perfect rival to Kim
>Everything special about you came from that watch

Can't Alien X just fix everything. He did recreate the entire universe in Omniverse.

user you forgot them

Attached: 59cfc948d3b1936210a5dddb.png (400x400, 26K)

>She's constantly upgrading and improving herself during the fight
>By the end she looks like Jenny version of EVE

Attached: Eve_wall•e_clipped_rev_1.png (464x494, 129K)

Could work but I prefer my idea of Jenny getting it.
>Base form is Upgraded XJ9
>Transforms into Upgraded versions of Aliens like Cannonbolt, Diamond Head, Heatblast, Wildmutt and so on instantaneously
>They have the typical powers of there respective Aliens plus Jenny's tech and guns
I dare you to come up with something more kino.

Fuck I can't. Ok, who's coming out of the portals?

Captain Marvel equivalent.
They come at the very end when everything seems hopeless to fuck shit up hard but mostly as support.

Difference is while Marvel fucked off to space doing other shit the reason the girls couldn't help earlier was because of bed time.

Holy shit thats perfect

Attached: 1544153174182.png (343x343, 149K)

Who's the Ant Man equivalent?

Attached: ant.jpg (480x199, 17K)

The Eds?

>"But PROFESSOR!"
>"No buts, No go and brush your teeth and get ready for bed. I'm sure they'll still be fighting when you wake up."

Would Megas help against Star?

Attached: yNn1wnvOqOJJzE02G5rW2uKrrah.jpg (780x1147, 252K)

>Useful comedic relief
Ron.

Ron

Absolutely

For tax reasons, no.

That would mean they'll go up Star's but and expand from within.

Ron running into

Double D

Ron is the Captain Marvel equivalent: comes out of nowhere to save everybody through the power of Deus Ex Machina.

Seriously, does nobody actually WATCH Kim Possible? The dumbass is the one who actually saves the day in most episodes.

The Ed's would be the Guardians of the Galaxy equivalent.

Mostly doing their own thing and constantly being the ones fucking up/making things worse.

Fan of the channel

Nah man, it's them

>you will never be inserted into star's cute butt
why live

what would Marco be doing?

Being killed in front of Star or sold into sex slavery to Rapunzel, whichever hurts most.

Jimmy could work as iron man

>Eddy! While we have been soaked with fetid liquids in the past. There is not a chance that I will submit myself to such a revolting plan for mere jawbreakers
>Oh relax sockhead, you built the shrink ray, didn't you? We will just send Ed in there and tell those suckers we got the job done...Ed? What are you waiting for?
>EDDY, MOM SAID I AM TOO YOUNG TO TOUCH GIRLS THERE

Betray Star in the end.

Doesn't make sense, its supposed to be teens but all these characters are literal kids.

Ben already fills the spot

Shit alot of this stuff sounds good af can draw and writefags get on this?

No Zak

Attached: tumblr_o3tzcu5AsB1tjgwyfo1_500.png (500x562, 296K)

Post your face when Star threw Kelly off the cliff.

WAIT, if MCU Spiderman is an teen, but the Avengers are all adults, does that mean Teen Team's Spiderman could be a kid member, like Steven or KO?

Would it work if Star transformed mid-battle into a bug kaiju for the final fight? Would be real fitting for a climatic battle.

Attached: Buggo.jpg (1908x1080, 264K)

Mid Battle would be against Mewberty form.

Could work.

Have the fight end like this, just like from this animu:
youtu.be/mU7rsJmZgTU?t=916

Laser puppies are somehow fine they were chasing rich pidgeon.

No Shezow?

I agree with others that it should be Ron. He’ll be the lovable goofball who takes out the Chitauri battle whale equivalent using his monkey powers.

As neat as that is, Jenny can already shapeshift in a way. Since I imagine Kim and Ben are alway butting heads in terms of leadership, her getting the Omnitrix and kicking ass with it is pretty cool too.
...but Jenny doing it will be more fun from a visual standpoint, I admit.

Magical based beings who lost their powers (like a certain magic girl show that gets spammed here). And maybe the KND.

Thanks for watching, sorry that the Team Teen story got kind of cringey.

What are you a faggot?

Attached: 1529907925945s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

The Earth is in shambles because of the World's being fused together

Attached: 1558275325322.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Would that mean Ron defeats Star via going up her ass then expanding?

>Since I imagine Kim and Ben are alway butting heads in terms of leadership, her getting the Omnitrix and kicking ass with it is pretty cool too.
I fully admit Kim getting it would be an emotionally satisfying scene.
I just liked Jenny getting partially because like you said it would be a visually impressive moment that would really make a lot of use with the crazy stuff you can do with animation but also to just have Jenny do more since I'm not sure what Jenny's role would be despite being a major team member.

Still I think we can agree those two are the biggest contenders.

How would Ultra Instinct Shaggy play in all of this?

Attached: 009.png (848x1200, 1.07M)

Alpha Team:
>Jack Long
>Danny Phantom
>Ben Tennyson
>Generator Rex

Beta Team:
>Kim Possible
>Juniper Lee
>Atomic Betty
>Randy Cunningham

Omega Team
>Dexter
>Jimmy Neutron
>Phineas and Ferb
>Susan and Mary Test

Wild Cards:
>Manny Rivera (El Tigre)
>Chiro (SRMTHFG!)
>Jenny Wakeman/XJ9 (MLAATR)
>Mystery Team (Dipper/Coraline/Norman)
>Mac (Foster’s Home)
>Billy and Mandy

Charlie Brown kills him

Attached: Charlie_Brown.png (185x326, 46K)

Yes, and he would make a joke about burritos while crawling up her ass.

>Zak Saturday (Kur)
>Many Rivera
>Chiro (Inner Primate)
>not forming their personal “Justice League Dark” version of the team.

>pulling a Jon Snow and stabbing her, getting banished as a result

Or ripping off whatever parasite has possessed Star.

Get out of here, Johns.

Timmy making stupid wishes! Stanley summoing Bill Cipher! Your planets were on the brink of collapse. I was the one who stopped that. You know what’s happened since then?? The children born have known nothing but safety and clear skies. It’s a paradise!

Attached: 974.jpg (1280x1083, 156K)

kino.

Millions are dead, Star.... Monsters.... People... it wasn’t your choice to make...

Attached: 008E1A98-76D8-4528-BB1F-2456B51B3840.png (500x504, 227K)

Kek

If you would have told me a year ago that the SvtFoE finale would leave people seriously comparing Star to Infinity War's Thanos, I still wouldn't have watched it but I would at least have been intrigued.

Why didn’t he stop her?

Attached: E8D1E54B-6403-44BD-98A5-4900811DE872.png (878x850, 747K)

Attached: svtfoe_hekapoo.png (858x1026, 353K)

I'd actually pay to see a crossover of the heroes in thsi thread teaming up to destroy Star.

I think he's basically capt. marvel in this scenario.

Off being way overpowered; swoop in to do one fuckin stronk thing then get punched out of the movie.

Kek we need more of these, you got a template for the text?

he didn't go for the head.

Timmy is the only other person more evil, selfish and psychopathic then Star.

If anything he would be the main villain of the next phase. He would be Galactus tier event.

Attached: avengers-endgame-fallen-transparent-template-691x1024.png (691x1024, 122K)

>He would be Galactus tier event.

Attached: Galactimus_image.jpg (582x1000, 153K)

>Here's your Thor bro

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (1920x999, 1.26M)

Mmm, Coop’s got the best build for Thor though.

Hell the whole 'bring in all the wahmen scene' could be the kids with the PPG in the middle like Captain Marvel.

How about Kaiju Mewberty form?

His was mom was hot

Attached: 91aW2y8.jpg (760x1045, 139K)

Well, do we really need an one-to-one recreation? How about Kim gets it, does some pretty cool shit but still ends up getting overwhelmed
>You think just some martial arts are going to help you win where Ben failed?
>Oh no, I've been trying to make this team use actual teamwork since the beginning
>I'm just the distraction
>Shot pans to Dexter and Neutron using Rex nanites to heal a Jenny that had been mortally wounded before
>Jenny flies in fist cocked back for a punch
>Kim uses the sequence to remove the omnitrix and tosses it into the air
>It lands into Jennys arm as she lands the punch
>Kim goes back to helping coordinate the larger battle

Bam! Cap gets the mjolnir then throws it into Hulks hand mid jump so can land swinging

Dude. The fairies died. When Star snapps and magic creatures die, the fairies and genies are among the very first to go.

After his grief and the torment he suffered without his godfairies to help, Timmy goes full crazy and wishes for the power to make sure noone can hurt magic again.
>Don't do this Timmy
>Why didn't you save them Jimmy? Your science could do anything, why didn't you help me?

Unironically better than Bleedman stories.

Gonna make more

Attached: image1 (3).png (691x1024, 193K)

If you get a chance, try Cosmo and Wanda

>IMPOSSIBLE! No magic should be able to exist of this power!
>It's not magic
It's Science!

>Juniper Lee sees the barrier break
>At first she's elated
>Then she notices the monsters start to appear not only her own getting visible but others she never saw before
>Then a good chunk of them dies
>She tries to run home, but realize she has no powers anymore

So Timmy is Ronin, but evil?

Better Idea:

When Star got rid of the magic, it drove Crocker mad because he had lost his purpose. Timmy could still survive due to his savyness(And the fact that he got friends to call on). Crocker lacks both of these.

who's the dude with the sword on the right?

Based except dib. Dib's a dweeb, everyone else is in. jimy is still animated in 3d.

Pic related

Attached: 9c5.png (369x427, 86K)

What is Marcos and Stars reactions to finding out that Earth actually had shit tons of magic, just well hidden?

And what did the dragon council thought about the shenanigans Star was pulling in her early series? Or did they only got around to investigating it right after she left, dealt with the fallout, thought the problem had solved itself...
And then SNAP!

They didn't know about each other, She's merging earths on earths here.

I haven't actually seen the movie but probably yeah, if Ronin then went on to become Galactus and the main villain of the next few phases.

How /ourboy/ would fit in?

Attached: Panel3.png (2268x2258, 767K)

Attached: cosmo wanda.png (633x974, 158K)

Who's that?

That's one possibility, and useful to bring both Timmy and Jimmy to the overarcing story, as well as stuff like Rex, Steven and KND who come from clearly different universes, and cartoons like Avatar or AT who are even more removed from the modern Earth setting.
BUT, on the other hand, the story also assumes the Team Teen which puts every cartoon hero from a modern setting in the same universe. Including Jenny who has to travel back in time to participate.

Ghadar from the webcomic Ghadar Adventures
he is kinda related with magic, being his main power The Spirit Wolf, and also his sister is a witch.
i think he, being the newest addition, would fit as Spider-Man

Another

Attached: Susie.png (691x1024, 138K)

Heh

Attached: grim.png (691x1024, 157K)

>"its okay, Ben, you gotta move to fix your future, not mine, dweeb."
>Thanks, Gwen"
>"Alright, ready to move out?"
>"wait, i need to do one more thing..."
>Ben gets lost in the woods
>The sound of the meteor crashing
>Ben returns with 2 Omnitrixes
>"HA!, JACKPOT!"

Let me clarify.
The idea start with a main universe, the Team Teen one, where most modern setting cartoons can coexist.
Then you have Rex (who is clearly stated to be a different universe in the crossover) and Timmy (who is from a different universe to Jimmy Neutron, and Jimmy's science fits better the larger main universe than the faeries magic system)
Steven Universe has a radically different geography and history than our world, too much to just dump it in with other universres who are 'the same as our world, but...'. Same thing with KND. Funny enough it's easier to fit the supernatural of Billy and Mandy into a main universe with other supernatural shows than adding KND with anything else.

Cartoons only. If we start adding shitty webcomics the autism will go into overload.

:-(

Attached: blue d.png (691x1024, 138K)

>the grim reaper
.>dies

didn't he get the flu once?

OP from another thread

Attached: Sorry,.png (1403x585, 285K)

Who else is purely magic?

Attached: jorgen.png (691x1024, 134K)

I am inevitable.

Attached: 1558359312375.png (590x608, 507K)

Also, who would be in Star's Black Order?

Wait, are the gems magic?

Kind of, pretty much everything they can do is magic

Imma screencap this.

Despite their claims, I’m skeptic if the Gems are truly magical, and are just beings made from super-advanced (yet ancient) tech.

Definitely the Huntsman w the huntsclan

Can Jack join?

Attached: Jack.jpg (1300x651, 56K)

Not unless there was a revelation, I thought they were just aliens?

Huntsman
Maybe Mane-iac? Their power is from a mutagenic chemical vat, not a magical curse.
Tak with her own ulterior motive
The Rowdyruff Boys
Lord Dominator
Queen Vexus

A lot of Yea Forums antagonists that would be in the kid's animation extended universe are magical, so entities like Aku/Nightmare Entity/The Dark Dragon/Bill Cypher wouldn't have any incentive to join Star's crusade against magic. In fact, they're probably the biggest danger to her, since they'd pull out all the stops to combat an existential threat before focusing on harassing their nemeses.

Of course, he just won’t have the sword is all and no magic means no time portals

Floating Vampire Jesus reporting for duty.

Attached: dk2fr8p8och8ftfageoa.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Alright should i add anyone else?

Attached: TheTeam.png (1575x744, 923K)

If magic doesn't work, he'll just whip out the big iron.

Attached: sasdas.jpg (1283x1191, 203K)

I’m about to drawfag it up, I think I want to create the snap from Infinity War with Star instead of Thanos, but who should be Thor?

I'd go with Ben

So I'm guessing Ben's the leader?

I'll go with Jake, Timmy or Juniper.

Jack is kinda old for the group, and the penguins shouldn't be there.
Add
>Shezow
>Juniper Lee
>Dexter
>Shaolin Monks
>Finn
>Steven
>Ladybug and Chat Noir
>Totally Spies
Coraline and Norman from Paranormal are usually grouped with Dipper as paranormal hunters, but that's stretching to include animated movies

It's up thread, Thor is Jake, Cap is Kim, Ben is IM, Jenny is Hulk, Danny is Widow, Ron is Ant-Man

I feel like Kim should be black widow and Danny be cap

Any roles for Rocket, Groot and the other victims of the snap?

Maybe Nubmah 4 as Rocket?

Attached: 1044285-.jpg (981x817, 111K)

*Numbah 4

But Jakes power are magic based right? If so than he’s getting dusted too

Attached: Gunther.png (689x597, 427K)

Not all magic beings die, most just lose their powers.

Kim is cap for being the more normal of the group and for the picking up mjolnir scene, Danny is Blackwidow for the selling his humanity for the soul stone part.

Magic beings. Maybe magic heroes getting depowered, like the Ninja, Ladybug and El Tigre.

Cap ain't normal though he's a super human which I think would for Danny better. While Kim seems the type to sacrifice herself for the soulstone.

Kim is Cap because and the GHOST is the one related to the SOUL stone because... Come one I know you can figure it out.

would her ability to create new life from mixing various ingredients count as magic, science, or a weird mixture of both?

Attached: 23458712.png (665x533, 424K)

I think thats a little too much

Attached: Popeye.png (402x420, 117K)

>The Ninja gets depowered while fighting a giant robot
>Randy gets squished
>Ladybug and Chat are jumping from building to building
>Get depowered midair
>She lands and hurts her shoulder, Tiki appears and gets dusted
>She looks down the street in time to Adrians body
>Jakes Grandpa was taking Hailey for a flying lesson.
>Zak Saturday sees a particurlarly magical monster die
>In Dannys city his friends see a bunch of ghosts materialize one after the other and then become dust, look horrified and think what might have happened to Danny

>Like it or not, you won't be able to pull this off without me.

Attached: artemis fowl.jpg (600x310, 32K)

You need a war machine too.

Attached: OptimusPrime.jpg (500x970, 92K)

>he helps restore the magic
>but only so he can control the new source of magic himself

>juniper loses her powers and can finally leave town
>all the fairies die along with timmy through instant old age
>jake loses his dragon powers and becomes nihilistic
>all the gems and steven dies
>jack's blade gets nerfed
Unironically the most kino team teen arc so far. Star is a better villain than a MC.

Okay retooled the list hope its better

Attached: TheTeam.png (1347x908, 636K)

I think the B-team should just be removed entirely, and transfer Randy over to the main team
Raimundo from Xiaolin Showdown

>Forgetting the most important and essential character
He'll get shit done for sure even if he'll betray everyone in the end and do something much worse

Attached: Eric-cartman.png (968x891, 936K)

How would this team fare against Star and her Forces of evil?

Attached: CartoonTeam1.png (1079x1013, 724K)

So just like that robot figure /toy/ loved back in 2012?

Ed touching the omnitrix and unlocking THE ALIEN it was in When ed stay still

Shezow gets the omnitrix
>Gets hypergirlified Bens aliens.
Upgrade becames Makeup
Fourarms becomes Fourlips
Stinkfly becomes Unicrown
Ripjaws becomes Mermelody
XLR8 becomes TUR80

Good.

I was wondering how Star would be a threat after the destruction of magic, then I remembered what actually happens in these movies.
>team kills the depowered Star
>dipped down mega-butterfly Star hijacks their time travel macguffin to come to the future
>they have just unsnapped magic so she doesn't lose her powers and all magic is on the table

So in the form of this Moth Monster then?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

So is jake ronin and juniper is black widow?

Both of them lost everything, and obviously juniper would sacrifice herself and tell jake to protect her city too once the magic is back

Attached: 3FFC3038-6EE1-43A9-8ACD-F067AC702D59.png (307x410, 72K)

Why are the Ben/Tony parallels so good?

Honestly? Popeye and Freakazoid alone would tilt things overwhelmingly in their favor.

Elaborate, please? I'm intrigued.

Future worm

Also reminder that this is canon

Attached: 7133D47D-F9F4-4B6C-8349-DC5544406AB6.jpg (739x415, 30K)

Famous cocky playboys learning to put others first to the point of making the ultimate sacrifice. It's only natural.

>Team Teen

That's the worst name I've ever heard

Attached: tumblr_oi1vgwOAkj1v29a5fo8_400.jpg (400x413, 46K)

Including Teen Titans as part of this is a huge mistake

I don't know why you guys would have more than the five teens in ops pic. Trying to add more would muddy things up. Need to keep it simple.

Attached: ca2278eafe39f73ed01e51099f349b88.jpg (204x240, 10K)

Look above

Oh right, Drossel.

>The forgotten Disney princess

leave Star to him.
"Good Morning Star! Wanna taste the power of the most magical man ever lived that neither you can defeat?"

Attached: f96483faaea3ea8995e45abf59cb4793bc72d76d.png (5000x3611, 1.82M)

Endgame

I liked Uncle Grandpa.

"Magic" was just a way of explaining gem tech to Steven while he was young.

The other Magical Girl-Inspired Yea Forums characters:

The Crystal Gems. Pearl is Ebony Maw, Garnet is Supergiant, and Amethyst is Próxima Midnight, etc...

Agreed

Idk I feel like taking the omnitrix from Ben is like taking the suit from Iron Man. I think a better cap mjollnir scene would be like Ben getting a dragon transformation

This. The downfall of all Yea Forums projects is getting overzealous with the crossovers.

Gems aren't magic, they're aliens.

I prefer her season 2 look for...reasons.

Attached: 74864654654.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

>The moment when Ben scans the gems and becomes a gem alien

Eda would play the Doctor Strange role and say there is only one future where magic is saved but someone has to die.

Attached: download.jpg (211x238, 6K)

>Teen Titans
I think this defeats the purpose

If Star's actions killed Cosmo and Wanda, Timmy would be out for blood. Unfortunately, all of his stuff and his powers, like Heat Vision, would be gone as well, so his options are limited due to being nothing more than an average kid. But nevertheless, Timmy would probably stop at nothing to bring his godparents back.

So Timmy's like if Iron Man got snapped instead of Spider Man.

Who would be doctor strange?

Magic is gone, so there can't really be a Doctor Strange.

It's a neat costume, but I guess they decided the original look was too iconic.

How'd they write it out?

>teenagers

Most retarded channel

Zeta would know about the one future where magic is brought back but then die.

Attached: Shimmer_and_Shine_Zeta_the_Sorceress.png (275x450, 147K)

>most of these are not teenagers

"I'm glad you changed your last name, you son of a bitch"

Based

Yea Forums called it the Alpha Generation last team teen thread and that was the agreed on term for the team.

Kim got a costume change into something purple tho in the last season

>implying any of these characters can beat Star

A reminder that she has an unstoppable force of monster. She's pretty strong on her own, and with Marco, Tom, and her other friends on her side it's pretty pointless. And let me remind you, that magic can defeat everyone in that group. And this during them trying to stop her...

Attached: blown the fuck out.gif (400x224, 2.7M)

Couldn’t Danny just possess her and make her an hero?

Too bad she’s not got no magic. Since she’s the idiot who destroyed it. Riley’s putting a bullet in her head

Forgot the image. Fuck my life so goddamned much. Seriously though I really do think that Riley could just blow Star’s brains out. That little motherfucker’s crazy.

Attached: 8785AAE9-0D45-4CF6-A39A-F8C3E59BF661.png (567x300, 157K)

If they go back in time to stop her they will need to face her before the magic purge.

Megas would be in the final battle and be the Giant man punching the shit out of something.

>Danny is Black Widow, sacrificing his humanity for the Soul Stone and is eternally in his ghost form.
Jenny and Rex should go to vomir and have a fight to sacrifice themselves because it would answer the question if Jenny has a soul.

>going gho...
>blasted by a powerful spell before he can even transform

This is during the event of them trying to stop her... you’re an idiot for thinking that time travel works differently.

>And let me remind you, that magic can defeat everyone in that group.
Lol okay kid.

it'd be the other way around, he has to give up his ghost powers (his soul), forced to be an empty human body. a TRUE sacrifice

Ok but the powerscaling here is just all out of whack. Ben outclasses all of them by a wide margin, and kim is literally just a girl.

Yeah. They should have kept it. Maybe have given Shego one as well, one that lets her use her Go brother's powers on top of hers .

Yeah but Ben is frequently retarded so it balances out.

>being in denial

Look at the gif.

youtu.be/9L2CLIx2Uic

ONE MORE THING! ONLY MAGIC CAN DEFEAT HER

Attached: 53B78546-5C09-4795-8015-3AC033649C1C.gif (400x300, 1.02M)

Wow, energy blast, so strong, much power.
I reiterate, lol okay kid.

Grim is not magic, he's a force of nature

Have sex. Oh wait...

Nice buzzword.

If we’re going full MCU, Part 1 would be like Infinity War with everyone teaming up to stop Star while she’s still in the process of destroying Magic, only to fail. So she’d still be at full power up until she finishes casting the Whispering Spell.

Part 2 would be 5 years later and time travel shenanigans ala Endgame.

What would be the equivalent of Cap wielding Thor's hammer in this? Jake/Danny using an Omnitrix that Ben brought back from when he took it off between OS and AF?

Nah, he's a psychopomp, not an avatar of Death. He can be fired from his job, he got his job from his dad.

You're a retard. Kim, Ben and Danny have all fought magic users, and Jakes entire job is to fight magic users. They would trash Star.

>If we’re going full MCU, Part 1 would be like Infinity War with everyone teaming up to stop Star while she’s still in the process of destroying Magic, only to fail. So she’d still be at full power up until she finishes casting the Whispering Spell.
Doesn't work, from a story perspective. If they knew about the spell hey could have taken her down easy. Works better if you keep the spell as is, then show the effects of the snap, like magical creatures dying or being depowered, magical heroes being depowered, maybe while in action.
And the five years later is shit, it would make the teen heroes into young adults and again from a story perspective it's unnecessary. Ben knows a way to time travel right now. Jenny too since her series happen a few years into the future. Kim, Jake and Danny have time travel means too, but those were based on magic.
The idea is supposed to be about keeping the parallels, not aping scene for scene like some kind of brain dead monkey.

Bring ATLA into the mix and have a non ATLA character bend.

Fair enough

Thor is the strongest, so probably Jenny. Ben has Alien X but Jenny is the one that’s consistently stronger than all of his other Aliens besides that.

Jake is the hulk, as the Largest one in the team, but not necessarily the strongest since Jenny is there.

Popeye would help, but I’m not sure about anybody else.

Danny is technically the least cocky guy in the team. But he’s basically Ghost Spider-Man. Not a Captain America.

I’d go with Kim. Or Jenny.

The dude has “spider sense” and can turn intangible. An energy blast isn’t going to do him in.

Danny using the omnitrix would be cool

Read the thread. It was discussed upthread and we came up with a very cool scene.
Basically Star manages to take down Jenny, hits Ben with a spell to takeoff the Omnitrix and is about to kill him. Kim grabs the Omnitrix, uses its aliens with a mix of martial arts and strategy to keep Star from casting but eventually is overpowered by Starsstrenght, she reveals she was just a distraction while Jenny recovered, removes and throws the Omnitrix to Jenny. Jenny turns into robot versions of the aliens, until she his Upgrade then she just upgrade herself continuously until she becomes some sort of extra futuristic XJ9000

true.

Eh you're underestimating Ben. Atomix, upgrade, clock work, waybig and buzzshock could all beat Jenny. But yeah Ben would be better in the IM role than thor

>becomes some sort of extra futuristic XJ9000

Attached: 92639411-767B-41D0-8227-15C780ECF210.jpg (900x1405, 168K)

>Captain America
Kim
>Iron Man
Jenny
>The Hulk
Ben
>Hawkeye/Ronin
Jake Long
>Black Widow
Juniper Lee
>Vision
Danny Phantom

Not Waybig, Jenny constantly flings brings as big as he is to the sun.

>>Captain America
Danny
>>Iron Man
Ben
>>The Hulk
Jake
>>Thor
Jenny
>>Black Widow
Kim

The guy from venture brothers please! I can't remember his name!

Doctor Orpheus?

Or Thor after Thanos killed Loki.

Yes. I fucking love him.

Jenny destroyed a Planet Busting meteor in the first episode, tho.

Waybig did the same.

How do Rick and Morty fit in?

Attached: rickandmorty.jpg (1000x563, 470K)

Aight, time to try and make a coherent story from this mess

>The last episode of Star Vs happens as is
>Cut to magic creatures and heroes dying or getting depowered
>Main five heroes gather to discuss what happened
>Jake is depowered and grieving, but he has the most contacts in the magic community
>Star and Marco are happy and oblivious
>Heroes go talk with contacts, investigate the fallout at known magical hotspots, like the high school built on top of the sorcerers prison, a small town in Oregon, and the Hellmouth protected by the (also depowered and grieving) Te Xuan Ze. The whole thing takes months.
>Finally Jake finds a report about the city of Echo Greek where a Fae princess had been seen showing magic to normals
>They investigate it, and Star tells about the invasion and what she did. She gets horrified to learn that a) Earth did have magic and b) the full consequences of what she did
>Danny or Kim have to restrain Jake from trying to beat Star right then and there
>They go out to decide what to do next. Time travel to stop the invasion seems the best bet and it would stop Star from using the Whispering Spell.
>Danny consults Clockwork who thinks it would work, but can't help since any ghost in the human word gets dusted and he can't use his powers outside the ghost realm now. Ben goes to consult Paradox and Paradox agrees to help.
>They go back in time and help fend off the Solarians, when Star starts the spell anyway Jake and Juniper break from the fight to attack her.
>Star runs. With the news about the whispering spell spreading she finds nowhere she can stay for long. With MHC after her not even Tom or Ponyhead can help her for long, and the dragon council is keeping an eye on Echo Creek and Marco
>For five years she remains in the run getting more and more bitter, more and more certain that the whispering spell would fix her life and that killing all magic creatures is actually the best solution.
Cont.

steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Magic

>Captain America
>Kim
I swear I had an image like this for years where she's standing over Jenny preparing to hit her with the shield, but I can't FUCKING FIND IT

Which episode. I’d like to see that.

a canon game

>"Magic" (and subsequent adjectives such as magical) is a term utilized in relation to Gem technology and abilities.

It's pretty obviously just technology.

Avatar: The Last Airbender feels out of place when you mix it with any of the other series there.

Although I can think about one series it could go great with.

>Avatar: The Last Airbender x Kubo and the Two Strings

Aang is the Avatar of the world (fuck you, B&M) that bought balance to all the Kingdoms and Kubo is the son of a demigod(ess) that defeated the Moon King.

>Evil!Star goes back in time, trying to fight the heroes now would not work, she tried, but five years ago, using all her collected power to protect young Star and her friends while she does the spell? That might work.
>She comes back some weeks early and starts preparing for the big battle and the snap. Clockwork and Paradox sense the shift in timelines and warn the heroes. The heroes, who in this reality didn't suffer the snap, gather. Unprepared for the full extent of what future Star can do, they lose. She has armies of new Solarian minions, other magical villains she promises to spare from losing their magic, a powerful mewberty form, a way to keep her magic after whispering spell and to keep existing in this timeline without causing paradox.
>Luckily the heroes too have found a way to spare some people from losing their powers and spread it to other heroes. It's too energy expensive to save entire areas, but enough to keep magical heroes powered and alive.
>The heroes lose this first fight. The snap happens, lots of magical creatures die, but they manage to save their important ones. Because the timeline has been fucked twice, when distinct worlds are pulled together it might bring other worlds to the merge like FOP, Avatar and Generator Rex. They can't go back in time again, the disturbance to the fabric of space and time has got too much.
>Meanwhile Evil!Star has made a fortress in Echo Creek to 'protect' (enslave) her friends
>The heroes attack. The main five go against Evil Star. A second group infiltrates to liberate young!Star. With her help and the leftover magic their few casters still have maybe they can reverse the whispering spell, cleave magic together and cleave the worlds apart. A third large group to fight Stars army and lieutenants.
>Bunch of cool setpieces and fight scenes
>The spell works, it restores magic and starts to separate the worlds
Cont. Just the ending left

Attached: 31944426-838A-404E-9FCD-2B7F8AC91CBB.gif (382x344, 1.57M)

But he already has Diamondhead and Chromastone

>Jenny upgrades herself into Jehuty and Vector Cannons Star.

>Somewhat bleak ending as the magical communities and dimensions still have been decimated. Even alien races like the Verdonna
>Star and Marco are traumatized. Timmy is too, he was from a different universe he wasn't even offered a chance to save any fairies. Aang managed to keep his bending but he's unsure of what happned to other peoples bending and to the spirit world during the brief fusion. Finn helped during the big fight, but Jake is now a normal dumb dog and most of the people he knew are dead.
>But wait. Since the crisis is now solved and magic is restored, the Celstialsapiens appear to make sure all the universes are put in their proper places and no Eldritch Abominations like the Lich, Bill or Uncle Grandpa are left out of their cages. They also consent on bringing all the dead back.
>Everything ends in a good note, even if many of the young kids and teens are now heavily traumatized.

>This Thread

Attached: KAK.png (283x233, 189K)

Hey this thread is fun.It's not planning a literary masterpiece but it's cool to imagine how all those cartoon worlds would react to magic being gone.
How pissed would Yugo be?

Grim Reaper is a title. Grim is from the Under World so every monster probably got snapped.

The Scythe still exists, I imagine. Or maybe Death as the Billy and Many Universe knows it is gone and they travel to Star’s Universe because of both revenge AND possible overpopulation.

Star is such a fucking slut

>How pissed would Yugo be?
>all races in the World of Twelve get both their magic abilities and appearances from their gods
>all the gods are dead
>everyone looks like regular humans now
>demigods are at least depowered
>Yugo either starts aging normally from where he is, or snaps into his proper age as 20 year-old
>Yugo has extremely mixed feelings about all of this since the only reason he didn't fuck Amalia was because he thought his childlike state would make her look bad as queen
>on the other hand, no more portals, laser beams, adventures, or anything
>Rubilax is probably dead, along with the other Shushus
>Adamai and the rest of the dragons are probably dead, and there's no longer a magic connection between them and their Eliatrope siblings to keep them immortal anyway
>Grovey is either dead because he's a god, or has just been depowered back down to S1 levels
>Ogrest is probably dead because he was 99% magic

Man, this is all kinds of fucked.

Attached: x0Lvxur.png (370x388, 91K)

Man, this is actually a really cool ideia for a crossover plot, the villain erasing all magic so magic based heroes need to team up with non magical heroes in order to restore everything. It's much better than "villain wants to destroy/conquer/merge the multiverse" which is most of the big crossover plots. Disney and Warner need to put aside their differences just like how they did with "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" but with Viacom on the mix and make this into a movie(probably without Star as the villain tho)

But also, I know this is supposed to be an IW/EG thing but you guys are going too overboard with the crossovering. Trim things down, maybe set some rules:
>No DC or Marvel characters
>No alternative world characters like Avatar
>No Adult Swim shows
>Only characters from shows that takes place in modern to near future times

Nice post and nice trips, my friend

Attached: 1558098720327.gif (256x256, 455K)

Remove kids, adults, animals and stitch

Should characters that operate via cartoon logic be dusted/depowered ? Like freakazoid, Buggs, and *pink horse show character*

Iirc (haven’t watched since 2012) Horses without horns and wings still utilize magic, it’s just subtle nature magic.

To me, Jimmy's inventions are more on the same level as KND 2x4 "technology" than anything sane.

I don't think she killed everyone. Just the spells, the MHC, the magic realm (let's be honest here, that place was going to help pretty fast with whatever the fuck was corrupting the unicorns, only a matter of time till some magical apocalyptic scenario happens with that). Maybe the pups, but it's that kind of stuff you put away in the fridge for a reason, just be glad it's finally over and that they are all dead.

Oh yeah, everyone's dead, that portal explosion either killed everyone or is gonna kill everyone

Jimmy uses the same 2x4 tech that the KND use, so you might be onto something.

Same thing goes for Ed, Edd, n Eddy too

>Hekapoo is dead

Why hasn't someone put a bullet in Star's head yet?

You guys realize that since Star acted out of goodish intentions, with most side effects being out of ignorance, and the crossover is made out of children's cartoon characters, it's going to end with Star learning a Very Important Lesson and not with being brutally murdered.

...You can still beat her up though, she learns things the hard way.

I'm talking about literal cartoon logic, when Popeye punches a tree and it turns into a wooden house

Why is everyone teaming up against Star, when the real enemy is the Teen Titans who have stolen all the screen time?

Hekapoo consented, and even assisted Star in destroying magic.

Actually, Glossaryck could be the real problem if his existence is tied to magic and that's when he felt like dying. But then again
>Glossaryck
>Doing things

The only thing I care about is how ponyhead dies. Who does it and how?

Oh fuck, does that mean Ponyhead is Ebony Maw? Who's the rest of star's team and what equivalent positions.

>You guys realize that since Star acted out of goodish intentions, with most side effects being out of ignorance
Just like Thanos

Attached: MarriedTatteredIrishsetter-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 58K)

For the Black order I mean
I guess Marco is glaive
Pony head is Maw
Tom is Black dwarf
Kelly is Proxima
Who else? Who kills them and how?

Seeing as Ponyhead survived and science has nothing to do with her existence, I feel like we need to work out what is or isn't "magic enough" to die.
Too magic to live:
Fairy Godparents (and also genies, pixies, anti-fairies)
Kwami
Probably Anodites (bad news for Gwen)
Deities in general most likely
Like things that created by magic that exist almost fully to channel magic and not much else.

My comic doesn't follow Team Teen's exact continuity. I like the Titans, so I threw them in there.

And for anyone asking, I haven't been able to do much with my comic the past few months, I've been busy with other stuff.

Attached: CO-Page107+108.png (4000x3000, 3.48M)

>You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating all magic and merging all realms into one, the non-magic beings would thrive, but you've shown me... that's impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.
>I'm thankful...because now...I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom and then, with the magic you've collected for me, create a new one teeming with life that knows not how to fight, but only how to love. A grateful universe.

>Star is desperately trying to figure out why nothing she's doing is working
"Star disable motion carried"
>Star begins to disappear
>Ben is eternally within Alien X, floating in space

We should get the Lets Make A Comic guy to draw this.

>Al, I.... I don't wanna go Al, I don't wanna go
>Please, Al... I don't wanna go

Attached: robin-williams-genie.jpg (600x355, 47K)

I miss it bros

Bystanders and saboteurs. Considering how magic has fallen, it has given the Ricks throughout the multiverse a new hotbed to sell their science wares and services to the highest bidder. Having someone put an end to all of that would immediately send the Ricks to throw whatever they got to stop this. Be it teleporting bombs, endless gem soldiers, anything.

The ones not selling shit will just enjoy pointing and laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-20-12h16m40s251.png (720x404, 334K)

Isn't one of the Rick and Morty things that time travel is impossible, you can only travel laterally through parallel dimensions that seem to have the same "time axis" (all Ricks and Mortys seem to be the same age)? More than just profiteering, I'd think they'd want to get their hands on time travel.

Clarification: was it JUST Mewni and Earth that were 'cleaved' together or was it all dimensions, including Kelly's and the Neverzone?

Here's a thought, the reasons that the universes are colliding is because star destroyed all magic, so Omnitraxus Prime, the protector of the multiverse, is dead. This means no one can stop the timelines from colliding and merging which causes the chaos.

>Rick is the Prof Hulk in this scenario, telling the teen heroes how time travel works and you can't actually change your present no matter what you do in another timeline

And that group of Rick(s) would prove to be a different problem because if they succeed in gaining time travel, they can literally reshape history on a whim... and we just have a new group of antagonists after Star.

I wonder how Star and Marco would feel that their selfish desires unleashed this colossal existential disaster?

ok, but who character would join Star?
"Zim could be one

Short answer: we don't know.

On one hand, The MHC was dusted. Omni controlled time/space in Star's universe, while Hekapoo controlled passage between them with portals and distributing scissors to those she deemed worthy. What we don't know is whether all Starverse dimensions were originally the same place or not, before Omni and Heka were put in charge of them and/or split them in the first place. If they were all originally the one universe, then they all probably came smashing together in the finale. Or maybe Mewni and Earth were just smashed together because muh Starco portal. I'd have to check the episode again to see if there are any background characters present.

Black hat and his cronies considering how delightfully evil her actions are.

There's also Mandark who's happy that she ushered in an era of pure science.

Red guy just because.

>Star's Children
>Children of Queen Star
>Children of the Morning Star
>The Bright Order

Red Guy would be full on Mephisto from the actual Infinity War comic.

He would egg Star to do more evil and/or outright stupid shit then on the last minute betray her just cause.

Attached: Mephisto.jpg (664x447, 165K)

I like the third one a lot.

Someone please draw this.

Discounting evil characters, I think Steven Universe would. His first instinct would be that she had reasons for destroying magic and would try to talk things out with her. Once he heard the circumstances, he'd fight on her side hoping he could force the battle into a stalemate where everyone is forced to talk out their problems.

>forced to talk out their problems
Disgusting

I would want so fucking badly someone to punch out Steven's face while shouting, "She murdered MILLIONS!"

NO
NO
YOU DON'T GET TO DO THIS TO ME

Rip Robin and fuck depression, gone too soon

It would have to be a character who lost so much that diplomacy isn't an option anymore. If Gwen died from the magic snap, Ben would absolutely punch Steven's shit in. Otherwise it'd have to be somebody like Jake

Steven would listen to what she had to say and then conclude that she did what she did out of selfish reasons. The Diamonds existed in a matriarchy that was founded on illogical reasons of "perfection" so they at least have an excuse for acting why they did. He's not as big of a pushover as he was in the first couple seasons, especially if Connie is there to explain stuff to him. At most he'd wish her well, but I doubt he'd support her.

I don’t think so, I could see him trying talk things out at first then failing, then willing to throw down.

Steven would definitely try to find another way to stop the Solarians, that wouldn't involve the destruction of living magical beings. He'd tell Star that's not right, try to convince her to change her mind, and when all else fails, side with the good guys to stop her.

Pic related, the same thing happened when he tried to talk Blue Diamond down the first time.

Attached: Reunited_(634).png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

I hate SU too but you're giving Steven too little credit.

And she was like his aunt who thought her sister was dead, he may have less tolerance for Star who knew what she was doing.

I think aku would be the Mephisto of the storyline working with star to ensure Jack sword is wiped out but doesn't realize that most of his powers would be going to so he betrays her at the end

Attached: 1558327148315.gif (500x375, 835K)

I think even strangers or civilians dying would piss ben off bad.

Attached: 1558286916647.jpg (735x588, 74K)

Wrong pic she wants magic gone

Attached: 1556979704209.png (291x223, 125K)

Truth, although saying the Diamonds didn't know what colonization does to living creatures might be a bit disingenuous. But again this goes back to the idea that they did what they did because of ill founded logic instead of malice.

Would love to see Ben fight Butterfly Form Star

Oh right you are from a cartoon aren't you.

Anodites aren't really magical, their more like entities of living Ki/Chi/Nen/LifeMumboJombo

Clarification needed how is star threat if she has no magic

Well, in this case they go back in time to before Star destroyed magic and try to stop her when she does have magic

Remember the fallen

Attached: FCE2EAE9-9CB7-4CA9-B9F6-7F8A6892763C.png (821x675, 508K)

Their bodies are. The stones themselves pretty much aren't, and just have a lot of energy inside.

Attached: pd1557510688738.png (1280x2100, 885K)

Then wouldn't the villain be Mina if they stop her they be no reason to stop the magic

He's dead my man.

>you will never ever fuck star in order to save the multiverse in front of hundreds of cartoon characters

That's the worst casualties star has caused he will never order his extra thick pizza now

Eh, Glossaryk’s always been planning to have Star destroy magic, might as well stop her

>Why don't we just go find baby Star and then do...
>gesture of putting a stick in a hole

Attached: gordon.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>Glossaryck wants to die because he is the magic and makes him immortal
>All of the Hero characters want magic to be there still

Glossaryck is the true antagonist with whom the heroes now have a moral dilemma to solve. Either save the magic and have a being suffer immortality or destroy the magic and chaos insues

Get him a therapist or something.

Reasonably speaking, future/present Star would be horrified and regretful over the damage her action caused, even if she would feel defensive over having no other way.

Past Star would have both Mina's army to worry about, and she really would need to be diplomanced since her belief that magic is primarily used to spread oppression and suffering, which is a belief shared by Moon and Eclipsa, and the ghosts of previous Mewni royalty, and Hekapoo and Glossaryck don't really care about that but are generally pro magic being destoryed even/especially if it means their own death. So really beating Star up doesn't really seem productive, especially if someone takes advantage of the confusion to absorb magic and become as a god (looking at you, Timmy).

But I feel like a lot of this thread is just revenge fantasy against the Star Vs as a whole, so whatever.

So like the first part they stop Mina because they think it'll stop star but star realizes that magic is still a problem and tries to destroy it anyways

Eh, honestly revenge fantasy isn’t the real goal, it’s more trying make Star less reasonable so we can have an Endgame,

there is nothing wrong with oppression

An end to what

Wasn't magic already getting kind of corrupt again when Star destroyed it?

Was star involved in the Infinity War scenario?

Attached: 959125d46b5aacce2412d5fd7cd92aa1.jpg (720x1030, 148K)

to the game

Now thats what i call an improvement

I'm very sure, that's not canon, black hat is planned to appear in the next phase.

Attached: Lara 7.png (274x352, 120K)

Was that the one where Ben hooked Danny up with an Ectonurite and Sam got BTFO

Attached: 1557702807727.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

who would lead the team?

In many of the canons created so far, Kim is the leader.

kino

Well in this kind of crossover there is usually some kind of greater evil playing the puppet master. And I can only think of one entity who would want nothing more then the eradication of magic, and his name is BILL CIPHER. You may ask why would he want to destroy all of magic in reality, well it's simple, the only two things that could stop him are a magic incantation and a magical barrier, both things that would no longer exist. Also, the Weirdness Barrier around Gravity Falls wouldn't work either since Bill was moved out of Gravity falls by the government. It's the perfect crime, make some mortals destroy the only thing that can stop you and use them as the perfect cover.

Oops linked the wrong guy.

I don't think Steven would support her, but I think he'd quickly pick up on the fact that she had entirely good intentions and understand that she could be reasoned with. I think Steven would "ally with her" to put himself in a better position to slowly talk her down (and to prevent the heroes from marching in and assassinating her before they can come to a peaceful resolution). His plan would probably fall apart at some point, though.

It usually does. Poor kid, he's been through the ringer despite what some would say.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Love that kid. Personally one of the few protags from this gen of cartoons I actually liked.

I like that very much
youtube.com/watch?v=Niruwh4UwS8
What if Ben turns into Clockwork and brings back multiple omnitrixes and they all upgrade Jenny?

>star erases magic
>lion and lars turn back to corpses

That's pretty harsh

I see you user. Good shit.

Are they even magic, I just thought they were super science mumbo jumbo

He’s called a magical Lion. Plus Steven needs motivation. And according to CN’s list of top five magical beings, he is one

I mean, it could be like Magic in the first thor movie, super science that stupid mortals don't understand and call magic.

For the sake of drama we could just call it magic since it's so advanced it may as well be. In the SU world it's obviously alien tech, but crossover rules don't care about logic. Magic dies and thus so does Lion and Lars.

They share a lot of traits,

>Entire intro is the same as endgame's except it's Steven at the beach house with all the gems instead of hawkeye and his family.

Attached: 1514227300334.jpg (960x902, 73K)

IDK. I feel like this version of Spiderman could be either KO, Steven or even Lincoln Loud as Ace Savvy. Mind you that if Ben is Iron Man in this scenario, then his Spidey would have to be a younger character who would get easily inspired by his actions and idolize him.

I think that makes KO the fit.

I have an idea for who could be Spidey/Peter: Ace from Ballmasterz. His whole adventure could begin with him waking up and seeing all his friends and teammates getting fucking dusted. Then out of nowhere, Ben appears and quickly takes him away from the carnage and gets him to safety through another portal.

You all are forgetting the big guns
>Join Stars side
>Every single alien race either invades or in this moment decides to help the main team

Attached: p13211531_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 353K)

1. Gems aren't magical

2. Even if they were, good. Fuck Steven.

I have to go with K.O
Is he magic? I forget

Made of hard light constructs =/= actual magic

Milo is just bad luck. Can be killed in one swipe.

No he's just has super bad luck.

Ebony Maw

Attached: resting-bitchface.jpg (1020x574, 94K)

I think Milo's powers(if you can call them that) comes from genes.

Replace that but instead with Mac, Bloo and the rest of Foster’s Imaginary Friends. Have Mac and Frankie run around opening doors and calling for every imaginary friend.

Or maybe Timmy Turner playing with Poof and hanging around with Cosmo and Wanda.

We found Proxima Midnight.

Attached: images.png (224x225, 11K)

Welp might as well bring up MLP, since this whole thing kinda already happened in canon
youtube.com/watch?v=XoC5WTnUUCM

Janna literally was Gamora. She sacrifised herself so that this whole shitshow could be acomplished.

They do, his whole family can't walk in a straight line without nearly dieing.

That’s more Hekapoo

They would be dead. Star killed the magic, so bye bye ponies.

she's dead though.

Being dead is sorta the point of being Gamora

>Ben has magic Genes
How does it affect him?

Except they wouldn't. I see did you didn't actually watch the video, because that literally Tirek's whole evil plot to drain every last ounce of magic from Equestria from everyone and everything and pretty much did

The only real reason he failed was because friendship being divine concept or whatever

Link comic?

Nothing, considering he doesn’t have “The Spark”

>A. Not magic
>B. Only if you can go magic mode you are an Anodite, so Ben isn't one
>C. Anodite don't have genes but are hereditary. (It's confussing)

They retconned Anodite's back to being magic based,

Does GF fit anywhere here?

I trust the wiki more than a rando user. Also magic in the Ben Ten verse is just use of life nonsense that is more close to DBZ/HxH then normal magic.

Probably not, those "mystery kids' can have their own group.

>Trusting the wiki
Dipshit

Also I don't really care, I'm just here to watch fanfiction bullshit

Yup I like those 100% better

I mean it'd be an interesting way to make worthless magic types who are de-powered actually useful, they can learn mana and use it while they don't have any powers.

>rick and morty
>regular show
>adventure time
I hate this.

Would Lord Dominator joins stars Crusade

teamteenorigins.tumblr.com

Attached: CO-Page131.png (1000x1500, 369K)

yes.

Attached: CO-Page132.png (1000x1500, 516K)

The Gems are pure technology. They are hardlight constructs with a singular gem serving as their core.

Watching Mac go insane from Grief would be an interesting sight.

is that malware

Attached: CO-Page133.png (1000x1500, 530K)

>Cluster
The one from SU or?

Attached: CO-Page134.png (1000x1500, 396K)

And these are the most recent pages, a few more after these for the intermission before ACT 2.

Attached: CO-Page135.png (1000x1500, 486K)

who's the screen

The Cluster is the name of the alien robot race in My Life As A Teenage Robot. Their leader is Queen Vexus (though she is exiled and her daughter assumes the throne in the series finale).

While I like TT as a whole, I feel that we're getting out of hand with things that should be included in this. This is a team of teens yet we're putting more adults and kids into this

I just thought about it and wonder woman form the dceu would be dusted since she was made form clay also Dr fate and the gods form the dceu

But isn't Cipher himself magical in nature? He would be destroying himself.

I'm more thinking about this in the grand scheme of Yea Forums like if teen team was just one of many teams but that not what this thread about so I won't derail it

Oh yeah, I vaguely recall that from Bleedman's old comics.

>Bleedman
Holy shit if someone decides to make a fan comic about this (not the teen team part) they can be the next bleedman

Wait wouldn't that mean Jake's guardian Fu Dog died? No way a 600 year old magical dog is surviving without magic.

Yes, that is Malware. I really enjoy him in Omniverse, so I figured out a way to throw him into the mix, Vilgax having converted him into his rebuilt ship after reviving him at the end of Omniverse.

The Cluster, from My Life as a Teenage Robot.

Attached: CO-Page36.png (1000x1500, 678K)

Nothing serious.

But Gwen...

Yes and no. This is sort of a REALLY big cast already, so making a spinoff that runs alongside the “main” one is pretty feasible.

Think about it as the Darksiders. Main story with “Team Teen” is War, and the Beta story with the “Mystery Kids” is Death.

That can be fixed, at a cost.

Attached: Bliss_lrg.jpg (980x551, 34K)

Creatures who seem to need ambient magic to live like the Ponyheads, Tom, and Mewni wildlife like giant spiders, as well as architecture like floating castles still seem to be intact, so it would depend on if Fu was born a magical long-lived dog or if he was a conjured magical guardian or a dog that had a long-life spell cast on him?

>Not magic
I think for the sake of a compelling story you can fudge what is and isn't magic, particularly with worlds where magic doesn't run on yellow kool aid. If Gwen were to be snapped, that would make it very personal for Ben.

>If Gwen died from the magic snap, Ben would absolutely punch Steven's shit in.

Oh god I didn’t even think of that. Gwen’s made of pure magic as of Alien Force so she’d die instantly after Star snapped away magic. Kevin would probably be pissed too.

Attached: F31596BF-4426-4028-8B97-1A08E4E46645.jpg (774x1032, 69K)

Hey anons. How do you feel about these story pitches:

>Dexter and Jimmy Neutron become pen pals, but from different universes instead of different countries.
>both having mastered inter-dimensional communication, they’re impressed by one another
>they start giving each other peer reviews and ideas for new inventions
>one day they both talk to each other about building a space ship
>they agree to work together and build one
>they’re both arrogant boy geniuses, so they clearly try to one-up each other
>and both are boy geniuses that tend to have their experiments run wild unchecked.
>so you can imagine when they try to build a dimension-traveling space ship together.

Vexus. She would be masquerading as Jenny on the good guys side until she gets her hand on Star's wand midfight, and the power of magic. But Star the Genocide would prove too strong to just do away with, so Vexus would join her side until a better opportunity arrives. The real Jenny would arrive later, damaged from a trap.

Attached: vexus.jpg (320x426, 34K)

I feel like two geniuses would get boring fast. We need an idiot in there like Timmy for the chaotic element

Perhaps, but a group of young geniuses that collab and form their own society could be fun. Especially if they have a stake in Star's plans to rid the world of magic. Additional members can include Wade, Jeremie from Code Lyoko, Lisa Loud, Hiro Hamada...uhm...Tracey McBean?

Bonus points if Chiro and Manny find out that they draw power from the same source

Imagine a situation where Jimmy and Dexter have to work together, maybe making a ship to go back to where ever the other heroes are, but both want to build it their own way.

He's working at The Ghoul School and all of the ghouls disappear and Scooby is just a normal dog again then is fighting and killing some secret criminal organization before he gets recruited

Lets just make the plot of it now. It could start with a major hero losing their loved ones or something. Perhaps each of the heroes in the Team Teen loses a specific friend or loved one. We also need some dimension hopper or someone who could connect the heroes. does Professor Paradox do dimensional travel?

Yes paradox travels to parallel and alternate dimensions. Even ben himself has done that and fought Mad max ben

Good, so Paradox could just take the heroes while they're still at their own dimensions and bring them to some sort of base. Paradox then explains how Star's recklessness in destroying Magic has not only ruined Earth, but also every dimension, including all the other toons. Now magical beings or those who specialize in it either fade away to dust or lose their powers completely.

I think I should be a direct rip of The Infinity Gauntlet comic where Professor Paradox is the Silver Surfer or is there another coming to warn Our Heroes

>Ben loses Gwen
>Ben consults paradox, they travel the multiverse recruiting heroes like Jenny, Jake and such

>Heroes all lose a friend or family member and join the team

>Star unwillingly recruit the villains of the heroes upon learning her work or destroying magic will soon be in vain

Yea Forums is filled with nerds.

What did you expect of them?

>*teleports out of nowhere*
>Ben you have clockwork and Alien X, just literally manipulate time or recreate reality my dude
And so everything was fixed

Ok less team teen and more generally Yea Forums related properties

> okay opens up as star destroys the magic
> Montage of all magick being destroyed across the Multiverse
> everybody's wondering what the heck is going on
> then all the universe starts crashing into each other forming a giant Flat Earth kind of like Asgard from the Thor comics
> skip sometime later pretty much like in endgame everybody's still trying to figure out what happened people are mourning their losses
>Professor paradox comes up and tells them what caused the problem but he can't travel back in time to before their universes merged so he can't stop star
> also star found a small amount of concentrated magic left and she's furiously guarding it so concentrated and pure she's pretty much like Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet level powerful
> Professor paradox find it as well and theorize that if they use it they can travel back in time and stop her from causing all the damage obligatory Heroes suit up scene
> star finds out that the heroes are coming and recruits a bunch of villains / people who generally hated Magic to begin with so far I got Gertrude from I hate Fairyland Hoss Delgado Lord dominator the Queen's who helped star and Meteora

Most villains I can think of are either made of magic so they have as much to lose as the heroes, or would pretend to help the heroes only to double cross them when magic comes back because they want it for themselves, which ironically is part of the reason Star wanted to destroy magic.

> fight scene 99% of the heroes get wiped out the remaining Heroes retreat
> somebody mentions if they bring a magic-user to where star is then they'll be able to use magic and it'll probably divide her power
> so they go and try to find defunct magic users they get Scarlet Witch Doctor Strange Gwen and Zatanna I can't think of any more magic users
> star sends her forces of evil to either Kill the Magic users or guard them I don't think she really cares that much also the magic is probably corrupting her
> the hero's managed to get all the magic users and kill all her forces of evil (that's what I'm calling her team)
> All That Remains is star in the previous Queens and Meteora
> the magic users regain their abilities they beat Star and her forces of evil
> they can't unmerge the universes but they can bring back everybody who is lost so they decide on doing that
> while they do that star escapes possibly hints at a Redemption Arc or she gets taken into an insane asylum because the magic corrupted her so bad she's insane

And if you wanted Marvel end credit scene have Lex Luthor talking dr. Doom about how if the heroes are teaming up then maybe they should

Star just wanted to fuck a latino boy.

I'm thinking the heroes I got to be Spider-Man and either Captain America or Iron Man to represent Marvel Batman and Superman to represent DC Ben 10 and a Powerpuff Girl (I'm thinking buttercup) xj9 and Danny Phantom and throwing a couple more Heroes here and there

Look i'd rather have Ace from Ballmastrz being Spiderman than KO because well.... we need atleast one Adult Swim rep.

When was it stated that Star had a reason for destroying magic?

It wouldn't make sense so I guess the Canon of this team teen he's from the distant future it'll be like inserting Finn from Adventure Time

Every cartoon is from a different dimension you idiot. Ace would be from another dimension, not a timeline.

I'm not familiar with the story, but I believe someone on this thread said it was all people from cartoons that take place during the Modern time and they had a cannon or something like that so I assume they're from the same universe I could be wrong I'm not familiar with the story.

Yes it is clearly a cannon for this thing so I don't know how it works but you do you man

(1/6)
Alright, this might be a long post, but I want to get the character dynamics of the main 6 set in stone. While I think that every character from every show is needed to suit the "Portals" scene, I don't think any other shows or characters should be introduced without a purpose. The Steven Universe concept is neat, but that could be expanded upon in our equivelent of "Infinity War" to this proposed scene, as well as it can't get TOO violent as these are PG cartoons we're dealing with. So no body parts getting chopped off or overly-dark themes. Star has to be "turned good" again by the end. I don't like it either, but it wouldn't fit the overall theme otherwise. Anyways, with that all out of the way, here are the character profiles:

>Ben (Tony Stark stand-in); He's easily the most recognizable character on the team with his absurd amount of content and current running reboot. A fan favorite, with a high cocky attitude and an over-reliance on technology, he's the easy pick for Tony's equal in the hypothetical screenplay. Gwen, his best friend, the closest thing he has to a sister, has been "snapped" away, leaving him emotionally distraught, without his usual moral compass. He has a personal stake in the fight with Star, but retains his heroic spirit and knows he's still fighting for more than himself.
>Kim Possible (Steve Rogers stand-in); With the most actual combat training and experience, and acting as the clear leader, Kim is the poster child for Team Teen. Ron's monkey powers were affected by the "snap" and somehow sent him into a strange coma, unable to help Kim other than giving her the motivation to help initiate the fight against Star to bring magic back to the world. She doesn't have any abilities other than her sharp wit and combat experience, but her will to save the world and act as a hero the world needs burns stronger than all the other Teens combined. And sometimes that's all it takes.

(2/6)
>Danny Phantom (Ant-Man/Hawk/Widow stand-in) Danny was personally affected by the "snap", as his spectral powers blur the line between science and magic. He is permanently bound to a hybrid human/ghost state, retaining his incorporeal state but unable to posses anyone or other objects. No "GOING GHOST" at the moment. He's still able to shoot ghost beams, but his connection to the spiritual world has been severed, and he cannot summon backup from his ghostly friends. He does however have the technology and knowledge available to assist our heroes, especially our fallen magic protector.....
>Jake Long (Thor, Son of Odin stand-in); While being conveniently immune to the "snap" through our "Infinity War" equivalent, he was not immune to its effects. Jake has lost everything to Star. His purpose as a magical protector, but most importantly, his mother and his little sister. He is the last dragon in all of existence. His purpose is clear, restore magic to the world, bring back all those born through it, and rise from the ashes. Whatever it takes.
>Jenny Wakeman XJ-9 (Hulk/Iron Man stand-in); With the brains of Tony, yet the charisma of Bruce Banner, Jenny is wholly a product of science. She has no stake in magic, but she does have a stake in her friends. With her immense database, powerful abilities, and nearly indestructible body, she is Team Teens biggest asset. She fights like Iron Man, but is as immovable as the Hulk.
>Star Butterfly (Thanos); I actually don't know anything about her show, lol, someone else would need to explain her motivations and capabilities. All I know is she would need to have some sort of source to all the magic she snapped away that the Team could abuse in the end.

(3/6)
Some possible highlights before "Portals" that may or may not have been discussed already in the thread that I think would be the most fitting:

>Star preparing for the fight/giving her monologue in her normal state, and then switching to an aggressively different Mewberry state to actually fight in.
>The 3 walking up to her would have to be Ben, Kim, and Jen. Jenny instead of Jake only to show Star's absolute power and what it will take to achieve victory over her.
>"Hit me Thor" could be Ben using Upgrade and fusing with Jenny to FUCK UP Star momentarily. This way we get to have this combination while saving the Omnitrix for someone else. Like said before, they fuck Star up super badly, to the point where she has to give up her principles and use magic herself to have any hope of defeating them. Using her hidden magic source (and also giving the Team a hint as to where that source is), she tears Ben from Jenny, zaps Jenny out of the fight momentarily, and WRIPS THE OMNITRIX FROM BEN'S ARM as if it's one of those shitty carnival paper wristbands.
>A shadow falls over the Omnitrix on the ground

>A huge frickin' laser beam blazes past in-between Star and Ben, stopping her from doing whatever PG kind of execution she was gonna pull on him.
>Both Ben and Star follow the beam's path back to its origin, a lone Eye Guy standing tall and proud before being covered in a green glaze as it transforms back into its host.....
It's Kim-you already knew who it was-fucking-Possible
>Ben lets out a "Hahaha, sweet!" before getting zapped by Star.
>Star beckons her new challenger forward, and Kim doesn't waste any time after giving her a confident smirk. She hastily transforms into an XLR8, dashing up to Star in the blink of an eye, and immediately transforming into Four-Arms upon reaching her and giving her the SICKEST UPPERCUT. Other cool combinations, etc.

(4/6)
The Portals:

Kim is standing, battle suit scarred and tattered, looking over the massive evil-magic army Star has reproduced from her magic source as a way to stop the heroes and use up any energy her magical captives had.

It looks to be over. It's insurmountable odds.

Kim acknowledges she's alone, regains her footing, and strikes her fighting stance, ready to take it on until the end.

>"Kim, it's Ron. Can ya here me?"
>Kim is bewildered and doesn't answer.
>"Kimmy, you there?"
>Kim's eyes show a sparkle of hope as a spectral circle starts forming behind her.
>Ron: "What's the sitch?"
>Shego walks out of the first circle with Drakken in a silly battle suit and Shego's super family behind her, and gives Kim a snide but respectful grin at her stance, right before Ron and Roofus grapple through the portal in a brand new suit similar to Kim's, with flaming monkey power burning in his eyes.
>Portals start opening EVERYWHERE, as in Endgame.
>We see Danny walk out of one portal with all his friends and family in make-shift ghost weaponry, along with EVERY GHOST CHARACTER FROM THE SHOW BEHIND THEM.
>We see a portal open up revealing Gwen and Kyle, before the portal grows extremely larger and ALL SPECIES OF THE OMNITRIX COME OUT WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE ARMIES AND SHIPS.
>We see a portal of a different color expand showing Nora Wakeman in an Iron Man-esque suit of power armor, surrounded by all the other XJ prototypes, FLANKED BY AN ARMY OF HUNDREDS OF ROBOTIC DRONES that Nora had been saving up. Jenny is giddy at this sight.
>Another portal starts to open....
It's the fucking Teen Titans, flanked by every member of Young Justice and that beehive school.
>Sam: "Is that it?"
>Danny: "One more."
>Jake emerges out of an incredibly immense portal, 40 stories high, fully grown.

(5/6)
The Money Shot/Battle:

>Star: "This changes nothing, I CANNOT FALL!"
>Kim looks around at all her friends as we get the lineup money shot.
>Kim: "Well....."
>[Orchestral cue of the Kim Possible beeper theme]
"Nothing's Impossible...."
>[Blend of every show theme as the armies close the gap]
>Kim could keep using the Omnirix while Ben commands the alien armies, as he know what each of their unique powers are useful for.
>Jenny would team up with her mother and sisters in some devastating family combos
>Danny's back to his old ghost hero self, flying through hordes of enemies, evaporating anything in his path.
>Shego and her family fighting alongside the Titans
>Gwen and Jynx getting sassy and competitive, trying to one-up the other
>Grandpa Max and Danny's dad are just wailing on the bad guys, the giant beefcakes they are, sharing anecdotes about their children while doing so.
>Jake Long breathing a METRIC FUCKLOAD OF FIRE over the battlefield and dragon-swiping at the other fake magical dragons that Star has summoned
>He eventually shrinks back down to his normal size to face Star
>Star: "Looks like I missed one"
>Jake: "That's okay, you didn't miss the one thing that mattered."
>He blows a massive fireball at her that completely engulfs her momentarily.
>Jake: "Her name was Haley"
>Star is getting her ass handed to her so she summons an enormous, and I mean huge, magic-mecha-monster to help her deal with the armies
>Shit's going south, armies are getting sanctioned and trapped
>Main Teens' families are getting walled off
>Down to a remaining few
>One more energy blast will seal the deal.
>Star stops
>She looks toward the sky, and braces her monster's arms out
>Ben: "Why'd she stop?"
>Jenny (sensing what the others can't): "Oh she can't stop this."
>Pure energy bursts from the clouds, flies into the center of the monster, and expands its light until the entire thing shatters.....

Aang, Avatar State

(6/6)
Weakened Star vs Weakened Teens (plus Aang)

>Kim is getting her ass kicked and relinquishes the Omnitrix back to Ben.
>Jenny is too distracted by distraught over seeing her family captured and goes down easy.
>Danny attempts possessing Star, but gets trapped by her while inside her body and is left frozen where she was.
>Jake puts up a decent fight, but is ultimately muzzled and bound magically by Star.
>Aang puts the fucking hurt on Star, but her magic outpowers his bending, so he tries good old fashioned martial arts, but to no avail. He
attempts a last ditch effort to blood-bend her magical abilities out of her like with Oman's dad or whatever. She feels this coming and reverses his trick to temporarily drop him out of the fight.
>It's all lost, Star has everyone trapped.
>Star: "It is OVER! I AM THE PROTECTOR OF ALL MAGIC, STAR BUTTERFLY!"
>She tries to use her magic to finally "snap" everyone away and to seal all the magic used back up, but it doesn't work.
>She looks befuddled to see Ben, transformed back into a human from a Grey Matter that sneakily stole her magic source and infused it into his omnitrix. His hand hovering over the dial, he looks back to Star
>Ben: "And I..........am.................."
"Ben Ten"
*DOO-BWEEP*

>Star begins to overpower the team and win the battle
>In a last ditch effort, they throw her into the future using their time machine
>Jack is waiting on the other side.

Fu Dog's grandmother was 1300 years old and some change, so he is apparently just from a line of quasi-immortal talking animal guardians.

Thread started fun, but now feels like top autism

comfy thread

Exactly. Who let the the Teen Titans/YJ/Avatar people in? The original lineup was ideal.

I only included them as side character crowd-pleasers, kind of like the X-Men to to the Teen Team's Avengers.

And Aang is just the clearest Carol stand-in. He's a fucking god that's too powerful to be on the main team, but can deus-ex machina near the end easily.

You're taking it to serious man. All we needed was shit like
>Star: uuuugh maaarco, destroying magic is sooooo boring. But seeing these unicorns dissappear before my eyes does brings a smile to my face.

>Star: "Perfectly dull, gray, and boring, as all things should be..."

Like that?

Jobbers

I mean the immediate problem was that Mina and all the other super soldiers were borderline invincible, and there was a larger amount of corruption with the unicorns becoming evil, but Star's main objection was that magic mostly just makes things worse, and the good acts are mostly just undoing or mitigating harm caused by magic in the first place. She unleashed an apocalyptic event to make sure no one else would do something even worse, which won over all Mewni royalty living and dead, who tacitly agreed that no one should be able to command magic and the avatar of magic, Glossaryck, also agreed to that. That's why just having a big fight scene against Star won't really solve shit, much less a fight scene that's just a scene for scene homage.