Its come to my attention that you dont know who i am

Its come to my attention that you dont know who i am.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x202, 1.72M)

Are you the Juggernaut, bitch?

Attached: file.png (360x360, 151K)

It's unrealistic how no Asgardians sided with her

Skurge did.

But killing people right and left pretty much alienated her from the population of Asgard.

"Please break into song and dance. Please break into song and dance. Please break into song and dance"!

This. A glorious conquest across the nine realms sounds amazing. And her claim about having killed the princes didnt sound too serious, plus by her word she IS the rightful heir.

>Vikings
>Not liking to kill

?????

I got the impression modern Asgardians were just lazy assholes who would rather sip wine instead of conquer

Attached: 1516869296463.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Uh, that's Heka, the ruler of Hek. I'm not supposed to say the real word or my parents'll get real mad and stuff.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking fucker

Why would they? She shows up out of nowhere, kills two high ranking officers, claims to have killed the two heirs to the throne, then starts rambling about a history of Asgard nobody ever heard about because Odin made sure it was buried and forgotten.

None of the contemporary Asgardian warriors were raised as conquering forces, but peace protection forces. Why would they accept some mad woman's rantings about laying waste to all realms?

And then murders the entire army. She is basically a lunatic in the eyes of normal asgardians.

>please allow me to introduce myself, i'm a woman of wealth and taste

This. It's like pretending no German sides with Hitler.

That said, they obviously didn't want to complicate the story with the equivalent on the Neuremburg Trials. Instead they just had the single collaborator who they could simply kill off in a single scene.

You are too quick for me, stranger.

I feel sorry for her.

She can't help what she is.

It's pretty clear that Asgardians are more defined by what they are than humans.

No, that would be more Loki's deal.

Well, in her eyes, they were traitors just about to attack her. Hela is right in that she IS the rightful heir. Both sides should have chilled a bit and discussed things. The result would have been the same though, given how beloved Thor and Odin were.

>could have been the next loki
>was pure evil instead with no relatable motives

isn't that more reason? better to make yourself immediately useful to the murderous conquerer

>Dads only daughter
>He teaches you conquering and killing is what you were born to do and helps you do it
>You live life to the fullest with your war buddies slaying worlds
>Suddenly he decides thats not okay anymore so he kills everyone, locks you up, deletes you from history, and builds a new family.

Not relatable but eh, I would be mad. Odin deserved worse.

That'd logically get a bunch of people to side with her for no other reason than not wanting to get murdered.

She killed two ranking officers after teleporting from Midgard. She escalated shit and then continued escalating it until she murdered all the Asgardians murder.

Trying to rewrite the movie as poor Hela ignores that her nature as it was presented was murdering anyone that stood in their way.

Well, is that no reason to pity her?

No it wouldn't. She massacres Odin's army, that is basically a good chunk of the population who is somebody's loved one. She doesn't give any sign she can be reasoned with or that betrayal can pay off as Skurge finds out.

>She massacres Odin's army
in a warrior society ruled by god like figures that only mean she's the most worthy and the best thing to ever come to asgard.

Plus in asgard death is supposed to mean nothing, you fight until you get killed, you respawn at Odin's side, eat, fuck, shit like a boss, then you go back to play outside with your friend until he bash your skull in again and you repeat until Ragnarok comes and there the REAL fight happen.

What I saw in this movie was the gayest version of scandinavian heaven being depicted ever.

Yes, how regrettable that the murderous psychopath version of Heaven did not turn out to be the real one.

you say this like humans aren't darwin award winning retards who inject poison and write love letters to serial killers in prison.

WHOMST

Attached: file.png (1366x564, 612K)

I want to conquer with my mummy.

Attached: hela.jpg (2040x1360, 343K)

Asgardians aren't humans.

I'm glad you agree

Attached: 1526143108007.png (500x373, 317K)

if you're implying they're smarter, we may have some issues

...I guess they couldn't make her half-rotten because that would make casuals think she had something to do with Malekith.
"Oi, is this Femalekith then?"

I don't think they are innately smarter.
But they do live for thousands of years.
They don't stub their toes on furniture, if you know what I mean.

I think you’re confusing Asgard with Valhalla. Valhalla is the warrior’s afterlife for those who die in battle specifically with the immortal dead drinking and fucking and fighting all day every day.

It should theoretically be where Stark ended up, if MCU Valhalla follows 616 Valhalla rules.

honestly they'd probably already have forgotten about him. most of marvel's villains blend into a bland grey mass

does everyone end up in valhalla? even vaguely italian americans of no nordic descent?

I liked her messy hair.

Yep. If you die in glorious battle, you can get promoted to Valhalla.

imagine dying in battle for glorious nippon around 1945 and ending up in scandanavialand upon death

Attached: acorn.jpg (189x249, 4K)

Of course I know you, Master of Masters and Shogun of Sorrow. I recognize that head anywhere.

Attached: cate-blanchett-hela-thor.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Bill Cobb made it to Valhalla, despite being a normal American humie. MCU Stark should in theory have ended up there, the worthiness checks are:
>Noble death in battle
>fight generally on the side of Asgard
>be a pretty decent type

Attached: 164C0EEF-1241-4FB5-8CBD-D3EE09785410.jpg (700x589, 91K)

he looks nice. i'm glad he's fine.

He met the asgardian lady he was in love with in Valhalla too, Cobb did good.

Why did they try to murder the rightful queen?

EXTRA THICC!

Oddly enough for the exact same reason Jon stabbed Daenerys, and I don't mean with his dick, either .