Bittersweet Candy Bowl - bcb

See you next week!

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 1.44M)

Why is it still nothing?

Something tells me Lucy is thinking bitchy thoughts.

Attached: snap0483.jpg (546x641, 69K)

>let's trick-or-treat for candy before we're required to be indoors
>how mature!

Attached: rachel1.png (166x131, 13K)

Are they still on Namek?

Daisy told off Mike so she's back to thirsting for Paulo's dick I guess.

Attached: cockhungryslut.jpg (629x465, 131K)

waiting for mike and lucy to talk
its gonna be at least two more weeks

that daisy is adorable

Oh, come on, bcb. Quit feinting and just hit me already. I'm ready for it.

I guess the expressions give us something to talk about here. David seems shocked despite being perfectly friendly with Mike just pages ago. Augustus looks kind of hurt in panel three, I'm guessing since Daisy's going to be with Paulo instead of him. I really don't get Lucy's puppy eyes in panel one, to be honest.

Is she ever not looking down on someone?

Who do you think with start the conversation if it starts? I'm anticipating a third party starting the drama bomb, myself. I don't think they'll really communicate for a while, given that Mike seems to be flat-out unable to function in the presence of Lucy.

we never left

She's just thinking about how Paulo and Daisy are being shipped like a freight train. She's the author's pet so she knows.

Oh, does seeing Paulo make Lucy sad?

Attached: sadlu.jpg (221x211, 12K)

Since Lucy arrived

Is there a single point in this entire comic she hasn't thought bitchy thoughts

Holy fuck Paulo and this 'shift' is cringey as fuck. I mean, moreso then usual.

Can't wait until next week so we can have more fuckin nothin happening.

Attached: 4d5.jpg (680x588, 51K)

>Its fucking nothing

She still wants to fuck him, even though she says she doesn't.

>Muh emotional punching bag told me to fuck off

I have no idea what to make of this face, in three consecutive frames her expression changes significantly.

Oh is it just me or does anyone hate when she merges the eyeballs for over the top expressions like the shitty sonic-fag she is?

Well, Paulo favoring Mike over her is a fairly new thing. She doesn't really trust any of her friends, but Paulo did seem to have a more openly negative attitude towards Mike than most. While this is exactly what she was trying to accomplish, she's still "lost" Paulo to Mike. Mike has a very similar look on his face when Daisy goes to hang out with Lucy.

I do think that Lucy doesn't want them to leave her, deep down. How she reacts when it sinks in that nearly everyone prefers her to Mike will be interesting to see. You know, in a few years, when that happens.

Do not read this comic

I was thinking she's just sad about hurting him so much. She seemed pretty bummed out after delivering that extra helping of BTFO a few chapters ago.

Is that a example of mood whiplashes bipolars have? Because that shit made zero sense.

Pretty much, Lucy is modeled after Taeshi so Im pretty sure both have borderline personality disorder (Taeshi has an officially diagnosis).

But she gutted the character of Lucy, because Lucy is just borderline without having any trauma-enducing reasons for it.

Mm that's a "bout to start shit" face right there

this comic is a slow-motion papercut right now.

Attached: lucy lobotomy.gif (309x161, 1.45M)

It's been like that shortly after "December".
It's just getting worse and worse.

It's more like playing russian roulette with a gun that has blanks instead of empty chambers.

Good. Good.

Attached: 1493665763303.png (464x454, 121K)

I survived the "Donde Esta Lucy?" period, I can survive this.

>"Donde Esta Lucy?"
Wat?

So now bigtower is shorter than average height polo?

Lucy being a bitch? Next you will tell me water is wet.

Again, it's a shame the only time we see her ass beat is with Alejandro.

Attached: c14a52d39643cab7633da497ac90b611.png (445x408, 88K)

And David is even taller still!

Attached: 16.png (336x312, 28K)

When Lucy was gone from the comic. Three long years where fuckall happened

And of course, this is where more PauloxDaisy endgame shit gets pushed. Meanwhile the author and her hubby sit by and pretend like we HAVEN'T already knew how this
openly transparent writing in this comic was going to end for the main characters long ago. They make shit like this, then scream on tumblr NOT to jump to conclusions because you never know. Yes we do. Just like we know this chapter will turn into a massive shit show between every. The only thing up for question is what year it will happen in. Alright, comic ends like this; Paulo and Daisy end up together due to randomly forced recent shit, David and Sue probably don't end up together because Taeshi got to make her fantasy comic about it, and finally the comic end's with the most predictable pairing Taeshi and her husband's self inserts get together (Mike/Lucy). Honestly, this is the pairing I hope for out of any. These two unlikable shit bags are the ones who deserve to be together and miserable the most. Although, if I was grated a fantasy ending it would be where Madison is left alone and depressed for the rest of her worthless life. Between her and Lucy I honestly cannot tell wich is the worst character.

Mike being Bag Boy’s self insert is a hilarious idea because look at how much of a pathetic worm Taeshi’s turned him into. So either she’s being super bitter or Mike is going to become the universe’s biggest asshole.

Some of those chapters were comfy kino. Like Mike role playing online. Fuck Lucy.

Didn't you hear? Mike and Lucy were the old self-inserts. The new ones are Madison and Matt

>their relationship is so dysfunctional they turned each other gay

Comic is less shit if you read it in a borat voice.

When will whatsherface dump Mike so our boy can start building his way back up from being a little bitch nigga?

Attached: Nigel Thornberry.jpg (339x339, 26K)

It's gotta be soon. We're a ways out from the end of volume six, and the preview for volume seven had a bit with Sandy on the phone looking upset. If someone could post that, it would be great. Anyways, I really hope Mike gets ejected from the group and then Sandy calls him within this chapter. They can't possibly trick or treat for twenty more pages. I hope.

Hope so. Mike needs that shit to end. Those ladies aint no good for him and are keeping him in the state of punk bitch

If he can get passed the inevitable break up he should be good to go

Attached: Mario Odyssey Moon.png (948x527, 622K)

So Taeshi is implying she's a huge mega-bitch and that Server Stooge lost any trace of his spine?

Probably

Got to trash trash to make it good

This comic is based on Taeshi/Bagboy's real life online relationship back when they were like fuckin 12/13 on those Amy x Sonic fanboy forums.

Though she was in the US and he was in Australia, they had some serious dependency problems and she got ultra pissy at him for talking to another girl (she calls this cheating) when they were tweens. This girl Goldie/Sandy is an ire she has never let go to this day (they still apparently mourn it according to their blogs). So she makes Bagboy contemplate being a horny teen from decades ago before they ever met in person or made anything official.

So yeah, Mike has to be super retarded and shitty because it's catharis for Taeshi. She isn't very clever or a good writer, any semi-ok chapters are incidental and she can never follow them up.

Attached: a_model_healthy_adult_relationship.png (2000x2666, 2.59M)

But Mike used to be cool. What happened?

Taeshi realized she's a dyke too far in a dysfunctional and yet codependent relationship/marriage?

There's no way these two don't grate on each other's nerves. The rough outline of Mike's descent was probably written years ago, but imagine having to put up with either of them for even half that time. Taeshi is a basket case who can't function alone at this point while Dead Weight is clearly using her as an over-coddled meal ticket. Whatever positive qualities Mike had have been thrown in the dumpster, along (I suspect) with Taeshi's more positive feelings toward the Failure of Oz.

I suppose necessary to set up later conflict and make him seem more like an ass when he 'fell from grace'.

Why do you think Bagboy clings to Paulo x Daisy now? He knows the Mike x Lucy hits too close to home.

Bell Boy always favored that ship. It'd be a whole lot more functional than MxL, given Daisy wasn't written as such a slut.