Her twitter is being ravaged LMAO

Her twitter is being ravaged LMAO

Attached: IMG_1384.jpg (201x251, 10K)

have sex

Who cares? She got her Marco.

I still haven’t bothered to catch up with her show...what do people like and dislike about it?

Who is this bitch?

a blackmailed cuck

I'd ravage her.

Nobody reply to this newfag

How so?

WHO?

It was a good show until the third season, from that it became complete shit and had one of the worst endings of the story.

>i don't understand what newfag means but want to belong so i'll use it anyway
Lurk more

Where? Her Twitter looks like it's mostly positive replies

This. They tossed the cute premise out the window for escalating political nonsense they just couldn't handle.
Essentially they had GoT problems they tackled with Buffy solutions.

Do you care so little about the quality of what you watch that you don’t care about how a thing happens so long as it happens? Them getting to that point was so drawn out and terribly done that the pairing was shit by the time it happens

OP wants a twitter outrage thread

I wasn't talking about the show, I was talking about real life and applying the lessons learned from the end of the show to Daron's real life.

That's why I said "She got her Marco" that implies I'm talking about someone else other than the actual Star and Marco from Star vs. The Forces of Evil.

>It was a good show until the third season
user... you are a big boy so you can handle it, this show was always shit. All there was to this show was character of Star but even that faded away when it was becoming more and more obvious what kind of clueless cunt she was.

So you going to post screencaps or not?

>internet pile-ons are cool, heh-heh, heh-heh

>someone asking a question
>N-NEWFAG!
newfag spotted. learn how to use it properly

Ok master

LMAO artists should be scared to create things that might become popular because a bunch of frustrated internet virgins will dox them regardless of what they do or create!! libs BTFO XD

Tell that to the Voltron crew

I just checked and you lied.
Stupid cunt

At least post some of them epic twitter screencaps you love so much

This isn't the GoT subreddit.

what happened to them?