What makes Velma so perfect?

What makes Velma so perfect?

Attached: Big Ol' Jinkies.jpg (1100x1467, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Orthodox_cross
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqItc1rZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=HUiZszmCINY
youtube.com/watch?v=X0TTFpYds-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Removing everything boring about her and adding huge tits and making her thicc.

Her height, her style, her personality

She's like if Nancy Drew and Daria fucked and had a kid.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Modesty and tits

>short hair
>glasses
>wears a sweater
>likes mysteries

This, basically.

Her and Scooby have a way of persuading Daphne

Attached: you just knoww.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

What if we made her a moody goth as well?

No I'm not Pan.

Attached: ok so.jpg (425x292, 23K)

I mean, in practice, she kinda already is? Hell, she's even a Hex Girls fan, so...

This. Pic related is the ideal Velma body.

Attached: pg003-1.png (980x1125, 672K)

That characterization mainly comes from Mystery Inc.

Who?

>pear shaped
>ideal
There's a reason "went pear shaped" is a phrase meaning "gone wrong"

Wanting to destroy Velma's natural beauty with this "pear shaped" monstrosity

sauce?

Attached: 1553641716005.png (599x462, 427K)

That's a crazy hourglass figure though. Or did the huge tits somehow slip past you?

She's not. She's a nerd who's interests stop at nerd shit and mysteries. She's not particularly polite or accomadating, she's somewhat condescending and as a person she's just sorta bland. The only reason people put her on a pedestal is because they compare her to Daphne, Who is basically the stereotypical Alpha girl. Of course the normal person could never get a Daphne but a Velma might settle for you. But she wouldn't. Velma's actually got pretty high standards. Also if you've gotta give Velma Gargantuan titties and an ass that won't quit to get your rocks off, just admit that you don't really like Velma and you just like the "conservative introverted nerd" look. Which, more power to ya, but I'm not convinced anyone likes her for more than her aesthetic.

Attached: 1484816891224.jpg (1024x768, 38K)

>all those Copics
Jinkies indeed

Velma's probably way better in the sack than Daphne.

I am in the mood for a drawing.
What she'd look like?

>All these watermelons saying pear-shape is bad

Attached: 35f.png (364x473, 221K)

But isn't even pear shaped, it's fertility idol hourglass mode. Let's be frank, 90% of the art featuring Velma is off-model with giant tits anyway, she's the secretly sexy nerd you imagined existed in high school and wanted to fuck.

Her actress.

Attached: linda-cardellini-scooby-doo-scooby-doo-2002-BPHW67.jpg (1000x1390, 115K)

who is the artist?

>Also if you've gotta give Velma Gargantuan titties and an ass that won't quit to get your rocks off, just admit that you don't really like Velma
Velma has consistently been quite busty in nearly every continuity.

Can you show your work?

>Big Ol' Jinkies
You just answered it

The dubsgods approve of Muronaga Chashuu's divine love of the thick ladies. Excellent taste.

It's a bit more complicated : Velma and Daphne are the antithesis to the two boys as well. Daphne is the alpha female, the typical girly girl who has eyes for the lovable hunk while with Velma, nothing's going on, like with Shaggy. THey just wanna hang out with friends and solve mysteries and have fun(in Shaggy's case, eat a lot as well). Even before Weissman's series, Velma did show he faintest hint of interest towards Shaggy when her sister teased her so there's that as well and people probably prefer a girl who has some common interests with them.

Also, the fact she's loved for the same reason PG is loved here : Supergirl-Daphne is the cute, girly girl who does typical girl things, wants the cutest boys and is highly stylistic with high standards while PowerGirl-Velma like nerd shit, hangs out with the boys much more due to interests, has a rocking body but unless either of them dressed like a superhero you wouldn't know, doesn't stylise and wants to have fun more than follow trends. It just clicks better and the rocking body is just a very, very amazing extra that everyone's grateful for.

She isn't really. People think they're being contrarian by picking her over Daphne, but that's not even an unpopular opinion and Daphne was always better.

Uh.oh...my pencil twitched..

Attached: birdmancase.jpg (252x200, 10K)

Big tits and glasses

Lies and bullshit, I always pick both.

Her stinky sweatered armpits!

Also her grating voice

I mean...it's a FAIR bust but not like...DDs or anything. She's a Mid-C more likely.

Attached: 1402345705241.png (474x666, 344K)

Isnt Velma 14?

>You will never be held in Velma's sweater and get assaulted by her sweaty body odor from all sides.

She's shorter than Daphne but still has the same figure. Same measurements on a smaller frame means she's pretty stacked.

It's hard to tell. The Scooby Doo character's ages are all over the place cuz they get rebooted so much. Like Original series she's probably 14-15 based on her character sheet, but then we get to Zombie island where they're all technically grown adults with jobs. And that continuity goes into the mid-2000s. Then there's What's New Scooby Doo, which makes it hard to tell if it's meant to take place after, during or before the 2000s films. Then we get Mystery Inc where they're DEFINITELY in high school still. And then we get the new scooby doo movies starting with the Magic School Movie which seem to have their own Continuity and I can only assume they're at least 18 since they get made the camp counselors in that one movie. Then Finally there's Be cool scooby doo, where I assume they're all still in high school since Velma's thinking of going to college soon so they may be seniors or something.

Why doesn't this guy scan his work like a normal person? I love his art but God, that's annoying.

Isn't the Zombie Island continuity set five years or so after the show?

I wasn't sure what the timeline was. If so it's impressive that Velma is already a published author with her own library at like...20.

Thicc

Tried to get my thicc gf into one of those small swimsuits a while back, turns out it's uncomfortable as fuck and she couldn't stand it

Reality is a bitch

>Raven/Velma fusion
The world is not ready

Based and redpilled

I can get behind this.

>Goth Velma
No, please don't do this to me.

Attached: punished meat.jpg (548x628, 36K)

15 years and 95 pounds, so she's not even ""thicc"" she's just a fucking midget.
Daphne is 16, and both Shaggy and Fred are 17.

Add black stripes to her sweater for that Halloween look
Maybe a Scooby collar

You'd make her look like a pumpkin.

I like the scooby collar, what else?

>scooby collar
That's not an implication I find pleasing. Gross.

You fetishize cowtits and big asses. That's it. the character is fucking boring. official artworks don't even show these grotesque proportions.

Attached: flanders_stare.png (410x410, 193K)

Attached: NsrzkVZ.png (1840x2000, 734K)

Nerdiness

Oh god I didn’t mean that! My mind was her wanting to wear a collar, and was too cheap to buy one

She’s already one
Little ghost hair pin? A single earring?

yeah, not letting it die, though OP is the best pic so far.

>Trying hentai shit in real life
Peak autism

Attached: goth velma.png (388x339, 10K)

How can you say you love her if you won't tape egg vibrators to her nipples?

>What if we made her a moody goth as well?

Venture Bros. did that.

Gonna go with right, a black sweater will hide her baps until she takes it off and smacks you in the face with them. Also make her paler.

>apostates thinking the upside down cross is Satanic

It's a holy symbol too you heretics.

Attached: 1484703828436.jpg (720x720, 131K)

I like Velma as a character, without changing her appearance, and without thinking about wanting to hook up with a fictional character. So your pasta is wrong.

>Goth Velma is really into spooky shit
>Solves the mystery because she's sick of posers acting like monsters
So now what do we do with the other Scooby Gang members?

this, though anti-christians use it too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

Attached: lutheran church.png (1492x989, 3.16M)

What even start the whole upside down cross=devil thing anyways? It's gotta be some movie most likely.

Inversion in symbology is older than the movie industry

Goth =/= satanic, they're wiccan.

Attached: judy.jpg (139x184, 8K)

Make her the spoopy Mulder to someone else's Scully. She knows all about magick ("With a 'K'. These aren't stage tricks.") and the occult.

>But she wouldn't. Velma's actually got pretty high standards.
>says that even though she tried to get the Shaggy dick
Hhmmm... No it just doesn't check out.

Attached: Doubt.png (728x392, 96K)

Modern Scooby Doo is weird. Like for example "The Haunted Planes" that kept circling the Freedom Tower in NY.

Oh please, most of them go to church on Sunday.

Ugh... only because their moms force them to.

Shaggy is rich, tallest member, can run as fast as a great dane, technically won Olympic gold medals, and whole bunch of other impressive shit when you think about all the shit he did in the movies and shows

>"The truth is out there, Daphne! LOOK, IT'S THE TRUTH!!! RIGHT THERE! It's the ghost of Bigfoot having sex with a vampire Loch Ness Monster!
>"That's nice, Velma"
>"I told you to call me Hellma!"

This, Shaggy is a low-key mega chad.

I miss Mindy Cohn.

I remember watching a movie where they celebrate Fred's 40th birthday.

So that's why everyone memes about Shaggy.

go google the video of an episode where they remove Shaggy's fear with hypnosis

That's not an inverted cross, you fuckwit:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Orthodox_cross

THIS is an inverted cross:

Read the post is referencing you dumbass.

Daphne > Velma

Not sure about the hair, tho.

Attached: Gothsketch.jpg (1103x808, 106K)

Leave the floof on the sides, add blunt bangs.

rebel taxi

Didn't they do that in the camp movie?

That's just what pan would say!

Attached: 0ed.jpg (982x614, 55K)

>Laughs in God's Eternal Light

I like the one on the left. Seems like a nice contrast to regular Velma

>Also if you've gotta give Velma Gargantuan titties and an ass that won't quit to get your rocks off, just admit that you don't really like Velma and you just like the "conservative introverted nerd" look. Which, more power to ya, but I'm not convinced anyone likes her for more than her aesthetic.

Attached: DiA8z8gXcAM1V6S.jpg (468x395, 56K)

So, was she interested in it for "poser" reasons, or does she have some history in the occult and witchcraft that put her on that road?

I want to say she's super into the occult/supernatural, but uses that knowledge to easily spot the fakes. Like she gets excited to hear about a haunted mansion then gets pissed off it's another real estate scam

Great taste

Attached: Gothsketch1.jpg (1406x905, 110K)

Very nice

i dunno but its a design that should be emulated more

Attached: 3711b48fb97342f8efcfe635ee06263e6b15cf26v2_00.jpg (512x505, 28K)

Maybe she had a supernatural event in her young and is trying to recapture or understand it?

Perhaps. The Mystery Gang has encountered several real phenomenon before. Witch's Ghost was probably my favorite Scooby movie. Would Goth Velma like The Hex Girls?

Also what would a good spin for Daphne be? Incredibly dumb bimbo?

Attached: Daphne-Scooby-Doo.jpg (500x1157, 63K)

Instagram thot hanging around with them to get followers. Like the first thing she'd do with an escape or contact with a paranormal entity would be to reach for the selfie stick.

shaggy is rich a jock and is really cool to hang out with and has a talking dog

But she already had huge tits going all the way back to the og series didn't she?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x375, 2.52M)

Yeah I could see that. Daphne manages their social media accounts, and gets hot tips on new spooky hotspots. Super excited about everything, and too dumb to realize that there isn't really a monster even after the unmasking

Keep your British ebonics to yourself

People keep claiming that she was just fat for whatever reason but that was never the case.

It just wasn't until the '90s that they started regularly putting her in more form-fitting clothes than the baggy sweater and skirt combo.

Attached: A Tiki Scare is no Fair.jpg (716x532, 88K)

Attached: thiccfags.jpg (485x837, 372K)

Velma is a freak m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqItc1rZGg

>words words words
Nigger no one cares.

Attached: bb41bc4d0f750233e3b1506470c9476b.jpg (700x795, 316K)

>I'll just wear sweatpants and an old t-shirt today.
>It's not like I'm gonna run into my crush or anything.

Attached: tumblr_prpzttZvEQ1s667kio4_540.png (540x559, 166K)

nothing

because NO ONE liked her back in the 60s, you stupid fuck!

The movie is called Legend of the Phantosaur. Shaggy's fear is removed with hypnosis and he beats the shit out of a biker gang by himself. It was the biggest change for his character since hypnosis can't make you do what you don't have the capacity for, implying that Shaggy could kick ass this whole time. That fight scene inspired the God Shaggy memes when someone put Dragon Ball Super music over it.

Attached: ultra_instinct_shaggy_by_mielsibel10032002_dbskyu1-pre.jpg (1193x670, 81K)

There's a reason he's perma skinny, but still eats like he's a whole platoon

>a Velma might settle for you. But she wouldn't.
This, tbqh. People think they could bag a 'nerd' like Velma, but she's been with Shaggy, Johnny Bravo, and Sam from Supernatural. She only fucks the chadest of the chads.

You guys remember that Supernatural Scooby Doo crossover/special? That was great

>men rave about Velma
>have similar body type to her
>whenever I wear turtlenecks, men actively ignore me
>men only notice me when I wear something that at least shows my collar bones

What's your fucking deal, straight men? Do you only like modesty in fictional women?

Attached: 1557013155676.gif (440x247, 663K)

Maybe it's the bitchy attitude/aura you're giving off?
I kid, and I hope you feel better about your self image.

I like Velma because she's the brains although she's not really all that useful because they all reach the same conclusion eventually.

It's probably because Velma appeals to nerds and dweebs, that demographic doesn't ogle/compliment women as much in public when compared to normal guys. Beta tendencies and such. Besides, lots of Velma cosplays forgo the looseness of the turtleneck and make it something more form fitting.

As for you, keep rocking it girl. Sweaters to me make anyone cuter, and I literally mean anyone. Old angry dude? Give him a sweater and he looks like a grumpy but loving grandfather at a Christmas party. They're a very warm and comforting article of clothing, so on a cute girl that's def gotta be a plus. You'll find your Shaggy/Johnny Bravo someday bud.

Attached: __velma_dace_dinkley_scooby_doo_drawn_by_ryoumoto_hatsumi__62a38fe3ca31ad1422f4b66caddf69f5.jpg (924x1080, 154K)

Attached: Gothsketch2.jpg (964x911, 109K)

What kind of panties should she wear?

Velma has always been stacked

Attached: S1E03 A Clue for Scooby Doo.mkv_snapshot_07.05_[2019.03.23_21.03.00].jpg (640x480, 89K)

Pure black cotton, obviously.

Attached: hula.webm (278x330, 65K)

Can't even imagine the wedgie , for fucks sake

Velma is actually portrayed as being in good shape, contrary to the nerd stereotype. Look at her do a standing vault out of this boat because it's more convenient due to her height.

Attached: disembark.webm (372x280, 299K)

Jinkies!
>"Yeah I'm sure your glasses are around her somewhere. Just keep looking and feeling around
>*Unzips pants*
There should be a spooky ghost logo on it

Velma with lipstick due to an animation error.

Attached: S1E04 Mine Your Own Business.mkv_snapshot_04.09_[2019.03.23_22.17.18].jpg (624x472, 112K)

>dat sideboob

Attached: S2E6 A Tiki Scare Is No Fair.mkv_snapshot_09.06_[2019.03.29_00.40.44].jpg (636x476, 161K)

Some frames with her show better her curves ,.

Attached: vlm_2.jpg (823x431, 89K)

Something with one of the classic monster masks on it, like the Space Kook or the Green Ghosts.

>Tits
>glasses
>smart
>modest
So many of my kinks, but she's getting plowed by Chad anyway.

Attached: 1554780892377.gif (400x215, 1.04M)

>no close-up shots of her in her bikini

Attached: S3E07 The Creepy Case of Old Iron Face.mkv_snapshot_01.44_[2019.03.29_23.56.16].jpg (640x480, 151K)

>Space Kook
This

Attached: Capture.png (1045x486, 654K)

canon Velma panties 1/2

Attached: S2E4 Scooby's Night with a Frozen Fright.mkv_snapshot_13.54_[2019.03.28_22.57.19].jpg (632x476, 157K)

canon Velma panties 2/3

Attached: 09- The Spooky Fog.avi_snapshot_15.20_[2019.04.02_15.07.24].jpg (640x480, 121K)

Daphne's bust looks bigger there.

Also Fred rocking the loose white t-shirt with the speedos, bold move.

Yeah, and ULTRA INSTINCT CHAD

Velma is CUTE

Attached: S3E16 The Beast Is Awake In Bottomless.mkv_snapshot_08.04_[2019.03.31_13.33.04].jpg (596x472, 126K)

That running gag about her carrying the entire gang means she can run while lifting over 500 pounds.

>Daphne's bust looks bigger there.
It's not consistent on this. Sometimes Velma looks bigger.

Attached: S1E04 Mine Your Own Business.mkv_snapshot_19.42_[2019.03.23_23.04.50].jpg (624x472, 169K)

Daphne is leaning forward though so there's more emphasis on her chest.

Attached: The Scooby-Doo Show - 104 The Ghost of The Bad Humor Man.avi_snapshot_07.42_[2019.04.07_23.22.00].jp (512x384, 92K)

>Goth Velma
>Bimbo Daphne
>Spoiled Rich Kid Shaggy
So is Fred flaming gay or....?

I'm gonna miss BCSD playing with the old tropes like that. youtube.com/watch?v=HUiZszmCINY

Attached: 1522470493250.png (665x592, 326K)

just think how much that little orange nerd can lift with how often that happened

Attached: The Scooby-Doo Show - 107 The Fiesta Host Is An Aztec Ghost.avi_snapshot_14.10_[2019.04.09_20.21.30] (512x384, 72K)

more panties

Attached: The Scooby-Doo Show - 116 Mamba Wamba and the Voodoo Hoodoo.avi_snapshot_11.28_[2019.04.21_07.02.32] (512x384, 102K)

JROTC Fred. Make him some kind of weird master strategist/detective type since he's the leader.

Its canon she wants Sam Winchester

Also Johnny Bravo. She likes big muscly jocks.

Lots of huge illogical leaps when talking about how Velma's plans would go wrong there.

I was digging this comment until you called Velma a conservative. How dare you insult conservatives.

Men in real life are not the same as nerds on Yea Forums.
You have to realize that we are the minority.
And also normally not going to go up to girls to talk to them either.

Uncropped source, please?

Boxman.

Please for the love of all things spooky please keep drawing

It's not even that they need to talk to me, it's more like I'll get less attention or stares if I wear turtlenecks as opposed to wearing something much more revealing. That won't stop me from wearing turtlenecks since I think they're really flattering and cute, but the disconnect I see over raving about women dressing modestly here and that not translating to real life has me confused. But then I'm 3DPD and this place is niche, so that probably answers that.

Is it a form fitting sweater or loose?

I got multiple different kinds, some are form fitting, some are looser (there's really no way to hide the bust either way), makes no difference which kind I wear.

lets go out for coffee

Are you in London?

did I say tea?

It's always fucking London with you people.

>People do stupid shit for their SO
News at 11

>15 years old

Attached: 1492965775337.jpg (366x286, 18K)

Fear not user.
I do wonder if I should do one commando for /aco/

I tried, but the skirt just covers the front

>red panties
she's attempting to attract a mate. she is ready for the mating press.

Daughter, I see you are still playing with your .... "friends" .... solving your little mysteries.

Attached: MUHDICKseid.jpg (540x738, 65K)

based

velmafags btfo

>that time Velma took exactly zero shit

Attached: velma stand.webm (640x480, 667K)

>What makes Velma so perfect?
not off-model fanart, that's for sure

Kek

Holy fuck. That's the most animation I've ever scene in a single scene of Scooby Doo. They must have splurged a bit on this one.

Don't be so grumpy.

Attached: 1317120702471.jpg (600x707, 176K)

That's from the first episode. Probably dumped more money into it.

Fine, have some official media, ya grump.

Attached: 1303690897888.jpg (1322x1448, 640K)

Attached: 1415042921793.jpg (889x1074, 192K)

Attached: 1458003916508.png (1916x1076, 520K)

Attached: Velma Beach.jpg (1699x2675, 676K)

I’m more of a Daphnefag but from what I gather her appeal is her intelligence, approachability and her body type.

Bitch are you running around the world solving mysteries? Velma earned attention with her brains and our dick's looked deeper still.

That basis, then throw in mexican DBZ memes.

Closet bi, remember he loves traps.

You absolutely should.
Also consider stockings.

Yes, of course you should.

Well, that was fun. I really like this design. I'll do a couple more in next couple days.

Check the commission thread in /aco/ in about 15 minutes for the crotchless pic

Attached: Goth Velma.jpg (4310x6000, 1.03M)

Are you a grill or guy?

As the one who made the suggestion I just want to say THANK YOU.

Bless you, drawfriend.

>Goth Velma
Can we get Velma Cosplaying Raven and Daphne Cosplaying Starfire? or have Raven and Starfire cosplay Velma and Daphne?

stop begging for dumb faggot pictures

Man, if you're going to ask for anything, we should ask for , not more fucking Raven shit. Go bother the next Raven thread that's scheduled every 5 minutes on Yea Forums.

Cry.

basically the same thing

Enough with the Raven/Starfire shit. Christ not everything Goth circles around her

See

Go bug RavenRavenRaven some more

Nah, I like seeing your tears:^)

Where's the crotchless pic, faggot?

>There's a reason "went pear shaped" is a phrase meaning "gone wrong"
Fucking where, Ireland?

HNNNNNGGG

based and daphnepilled

Attached: 1555131043403.jpg (210x240, 16K)

The thicc of course.

Attached: abandoned_velma_by_ancalinar_d5pg37l-pre.jpg (800x998, 57K)

For me, its right

Exceedingly based. Good shit drawfriend, and nice taste in hairstyle

Nice guys are shy guys. Post pics!

Artgerm

based

Attached: linda-cardellini-as-velma-velma-dinkley-13790273-782-422-crop.jpg (736x397, 39K)

That phrase is actually about picking Apples user.

An apple that goes pear shaped is bad. A pear that goes apple shaped is bad.

Attached: 00599a9bd191266ab4ab63a69a4aaa72--adult-cartoons-sexy-cartoons.jpg (474x656, 38K)

Velma needs more absolute territory.

What does bimbo Daphne wear?

Very little.

the inverted cross is also very old but if I had to guess the exorcist brought it back into the public eye as a "satan" thing

>but I'm not convinced anyone likes her for more than her aesthetic

I mean yeah, she's a Scooby Doo character. The aesthetic was literally all she was for the 25 years of her existence. Same with Daphne.

Artist? Can't read the sig sorry

>"scout? it's pauling. I have a new job for ya"

Lol yeah "similar" body type

Well yeah but whats her style?

Plastic barbie doll

Ugn

Attached: 1553811416608.png (291x309, 124K)

extremely based and hentaipilled

>inverted cross represents the crucifixion of st peter under emperor nero
>*click on emperor nero*
>Russian Orthodox cross is a variation of the Christian cross in the Byzantine Empire
>*click on byzantine empire*
>nero was a roman emperor of the Julio-Claudian dynasty
>*click*
>byzantine empire: bla bla bla middle ages
>*click*
>keep clicking on every word, name or term I dont know
>1 hour later I have 50+ tabs open and I'm reading about the tittanic
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH when does it end?

Attached: dbc.gif (500x500, 206K)

Using the cross symbol in any form of worship should technically be a sin given what scripture says about idols. The saint thing Catholics do is also weird

Velma's sweater puppies

Attached: 3e7f5e0108df9f8eaa0d62909ed84c50.jpg (1680x2220, 1014K)

Truly a blessing.

Attached: 896414652.jpg (598x602, 63K)

Attached: 89641466.jpg (695x479, 34K)

More blessings

Attached: 2a2fa1777613a361b5d6d1f1d0816afd.jpg (1125x1500, 228K)

Bless you. She fills those turtlenecks nicely.

>my thicc gf
how did you met her? Any tips?

>giant butt
>thickest legs
>microfeet

Yep.

Attached: boner infra.png (480x469, 248K)

>microfeet
Gross.

this nigga gets it

>That's from the first episode.
That's from the second season, and not the first episode of that.

>has high standards
>wants Shaggy’s “Scooby Snacks”

user please

Pics or it didn’t happen.

>Random Guy: “It is said that this manor is haunted by its previous owner, a spider like ghost of a woman who killed 12 men”
>Goth Velma: “Hot.”
>Fred: “Velma!”

>goth velma is the unholy union of /x/ and /tg/.

MCU Hawkeye really does have a fine taste for women.

Pedro Perez

Her musky sour armpits after a full day of solving mysteries.

bump

This is a skort you fucking dingleberry

Still smells pretty good.

Because Velma doesn't want to be noticed. She's a god damn ambush predator. Hell put black stripes on her turtle neck and She'd be a fucking tiger. It's not about wanting to be noticed but being smart enough to be selective. That's why guys fawn over Velma because if you're with her you know you got lucky.

based
based'

huh

I don’t care if pasta. This nigger is dropping some hard facts on our dumb brains. We must accept the truth.

Give her a beret and she’s more a beat nick/hipster. The kind that smokes and listens to stand up poetry kind of hipster.

Holy FUCK.
youtube.com/watch?v=X0TTFpYds-k

sweater puppies

A sweater leaves a lot to the imagination so nerds assumed she had big anime tiddies

>assumed
Those curves don't lie

Attached: S1E01 What a Night for a Knight.mkv_snapshot_19.41_[2019.03.22_22.23.04].jpg (640x480, 147K)

bump

Attached: 00f188d40e5672a7f11e05abd07f91bfa3f8943f.png (1061x1500, 436K)

Trap Fred

Attached: Scooby-Doo , Traps Illustrated02.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Would he still look like a linebacker, just wearing a dress? Or would he have a totally different body type? Goth Velma is still clearly Velma, and I assume the hypothetical Bimbo Daphne would look pretty similar. So if regular Fred was used as a baseline, you'd end up with a rather unconvincing trap.

Wouldn't trap Fred just look like Ellen? I want to say Bimbo Daphne looks like she never really grew out of the head cheer captain phase and uses sock puppets more than she should

Ojousama loli trap Fred

thats just miss Pauling.

Attached: pauling.gif (196x228, 5K)

Yeah, bimbo Daph would probably be platinum blonde with a bigger chest and skimpier clothing. Although that seems kind of generic, like it needs some extra oomph to make it interesting.

See, an ojousama trap is pretty novel, to me at least. There's still the matter of Fred's rock solid jawline and broad shoulders.

Well base Daphne kind of has that cheer uniform feel to it anyway. Keeping the color scheme and the neckerchief should suffice. Unless you're thinking something more social media star-like

The cheer uniform idea sounds good to me. Although at this point I have to wonder if we're wasting our time talking about this. It was really fortunate that a drawfag showed up and was willing to sketch goth Velma.
I don't really want to push our luck and try to make another one of those Yea Forums projects like Dextra or what have you, where some people latch onto the idea and keep pushing it in drawthreads.

That is just dumb. Making her a vain, mostly useless character, does not represent any significant change or character development. Unlike Goth Velma's like this Bimbo Daphne is just what she was for the most part of her character.

Attached: LONDON.png (283x260, 7K)

Bump

Yeah that's fair. The idea was probably just thought up to contrast Velma's goth-ness. Though, that raises the question of what other direction would work?
Someone mentioned ojou-sama trap Fred, but maybe that could work for Daphne? She's never been particularly bossy like the typical ojou-sama. You could have goth Daphne too, but that just seems repetitive.
Maybe have her be money-obsessed? Like she keeps trying to find a way to monetize the gang's mystery solving? Perhaps she wants evidence that a monster is real so they can get rich as the discoverers, but instead they get paid petty cash for catching scam artists?

ON TO SOMETHING HERE

If it's any help I pretty much only date girls with the Velma body type and I love seeing them in form fitting sweaters. This thread made me realize that I should try dressing up my new gf as Velma at one point. I basically look like Shaggy anyways but with dark hair and shorter.

>>Tricks are something whores do for money. And sometimes drugs.

hng. goddammit...gotta change my pants.

Always with the Raven shit, goddamn it. The scourge of this board.

Its a start...

Attached: gothvelma.jpg (2480x3508, 1.99M)

Good work! The hair in particular is really cute.

How about making her a tomboy?
The contrast can still exist, between them both, and especially with the normal Daphne aesthetic.I might contribute something to the overall dynamic to have somebody feisty and matter of fact, and best of all, something I find fun to draw

I miss tomboys, these days adults who were bullies in school convince tomboys they're trans boys. Funny how these "gender is a construct" people also advocate mutilating your body to fit into gender stereotypes.

That sounds really good! I actually feel a bit dumb for not thinking of it, seeing as how big of an archetype it is.

Not that I disagree, but I'd rather not have this Scooby-Doo thread derailed by a discussion on gender nonconformity.

>ywn have nerdy big titty tomboy

smart, modest, cute, and jinkied

Finally someone puts the words I been thinking for years

Attached: 96BC2182-19C6-46EC-B5EB-484DF52B2401.jpg (1024x678, 96K)

shut the fuck up faggot this board is so fucking gay

Alright, I don't have much of an ass, but the rest of my body is similar to hers! pls don't bully me

Attached: 145678987678900.jpg (419x604, 36K)

Anyone got the pic of her from MI where she's sitting at a computer and her skirt isn't tucked under her ass at all as she's seated?

If the Velma in that image were a real woman she would be around a 30F or G cup. She is very busty.

>mfwActually tried pranking my gf with a dissolving swimsuit a while ago
Maybe we men aren't so smart

That’s the point.

>women

Bump

bewbs

When he says thicc he really means "fat girl with big boobs." Find one and pay attention to her, it's what she craves. There, thicc gf.

tits

Jeremy Renner tapped that?

Linda Cardellini (Velma from the first and second Scooby Doo movies) also plays the Hawkeye's wife in the MCU.

Freckled tits are a miracle of the universe

Would Yea Forums a Fredrika? Art by W-oo-T on deviant-art.

Attached: dczdkhd-82e619bb-2278-4d40-be78-395919931207.png (850x638, 275K)

God, real women's bodies really are pathetic aren't they

Attached: ggggg.png (500x501, 356K)

>No ass

Attached: 4f5.png (455x455, 48K)

That’s not a G. Have you ever seen tities

Attached: A4726F36-CE89-44F8-A691-7B53173FDC24.jpg (720x680, 100K)

Have you ever seen titties outside of anime?

>When he says thicc he really means "fat girl with big boobs."
Didn't know user was my neighbor and knew every detail of my personal life

Fag

Alia janine is a G, if you think velma is close, you may wanna check your eyes, mate.

Attached: alia.jpg (393x500, 43K)

Have you?

Attached: c8e48d19-4cfd-45a0-b272-78d246015b72.jpg (730x1095, 66K)

hey actual velma content

s-source?

Attached: a3122062570_10.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

Read nigga, read.

Attached: powerfulniggatry.jpg (644x354, 46K)

Yeah she is hot, I admit it.