Marvel and NetEase Teaming Up to make New TV Series, Games, and Comics

venturebeat.com/2019/05/20/marvel-and-netease-will-collaborate-on-new-original-entertainment/

>Marvel and NetEase are collaborating to create new original entertainment, including games, TV shows, and comic books based on Marvel’s universe of superhero characters.

>Guangzhou, China-based NetEase announced the strategic partnership at its annual games product launch event. The companies will develop entertainment for both the China market and beyond.

Prepare for characters like Luna Snow, Aero, Swordmaster, etc., to get a lot more prominent.

Attached: 1536921652152.jpg (578x283, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GYbQtRWJ1IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also don't forget the MCU synergy.

Nice

>Guangzhou, China-based NetEase
So no Winnie the Pooh god emperor arc?

But Luna is Korean, not chinese. Maybe they'll do something with spear and the ascendants.

Attached: Ascendants_(Earth-616)_from_Avengers_World_Vol_1_13_001.jpg (766x743, 290K)

>everyone thinks his weeb
>been a chinease sleeper agent all along

The Shogun is actually the Mandarin

Attached: 28-cb-cebulski.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 33K)

Don’t you understand, this man is he pure distillation of all things asian.

Aero a cute

I want the Agents of Atlas, Ascendants and the People's Defense Force to get their own team up

I’d rather have the real agents of atlas back doing their own thing.

Attached: 332EADD3-0FBC-4877-9407-461A0EF6AC96.jpg (1400x2009, 300K)

No one bought their book

Oh goody. More cell phone games.

Cell phone games make stupid money for fairly little development cost, well compared to actual games, they’re not going to stop making them anytime soon.

Ms Marvel!!
Wait what about Trump hating China?

it´s probably going to be sjw crap but at least it will be ugly looking, cheaply made sjw crap I don´t care about

Stop being such a fucking cuck crying about SJWs all the fucking time, this shit is going to be about chink shit to appeal to actual chinks.

Trump’s not going to be president forever, not with how he’s fuckin over farmers and businesses with his tariffs on china shit,

>falling for the tariff meymey

And then there’s this moron.

>Trump’s not going to be president forever
Of he's going to be America's first god emperor king.

Did they play joke, and put peepee in his coke?

>they tried to appeal to the Japanese audience with the terrible Marvel mangas
>they failed
>now they're trying to do the same with the Chinese audience

I wish, but I expect them to be ignored in favor of the newcomers, like every other chinese super team.

So more of this shit? youtu.be/GYbQtRWJ1IA

More than likely, yeah. Also I'm expecting lots of animated shorts.

>China-based NetEase
So a bunch more pay to play phone games, eh? Oh boy.

No, that’s from a korean company, this is a chinese company. So it’s going to be more of these guys and Aero, and maybe that girl from the Iron Man hong kong heroes comic.

Attached: 25D104F2-7964-46C6-906D-94C3F5131725.jpg (1292x1828, 449K)

Why would they stop when they make money from them like said.

Is that a wuxia novel or something?

Based Weebo

Attached: Akira Yoshida.jpg (617x692, 667K)

I'm ok with this, I want more asian Dazzler

That’s not asian dazzler, this is asian dazzler.

Attached: 7A3F08C8-C493-4297-9193-4CF43E36981B.jpg (1920x2951, 1.26M)

Maybe they'll finally do something with the twins they made for the Chinese release of marvel heroes, who were never actually put in the game.

Attached: coldmoondragonfire.jpg (986x844, 269K)

hot

Are people buying the slant version? Are there that many slant comic fans?

>Marvel mangas
>Japanese audiences
Kek. No. That was for weeb middle schoolers.

It's one of the two chinese only marvel comics that are currently being put out over there, this is the other, but I guess that there might be more on the horizon.

Attached: 1526093150386.jpg (800x1132, 266K)

It's a first issue, so of course people are going to buy it, we have to wait to see the drop off in the next issue.

No, the mangaverse comics were made life in early weebs not Japanese people. Marvel commissions actual manga for that, like the Spider-Man manga from way back when, or they make a sentai show.

based, they have sexy waifus

>Parker isn't writing any current superhero books
life sucks

can we get a real avengers game already?

>when you can't stand the moe

Square is busy working on it, we'll here something about in 2025 at the earliest.

Ultimate alliance 3 is the closest we'll get for.a long while.

Aero looks better than Sword Master.

all chinese businesses should be banned worldwide

it should be illegal to do business with the chinese in any capacity

That's a good Trump impersonation.

>working with china
>ever
Disgusting

American businesses are salivating at the thought of all that theoretical cash that all those billions of chinese could spend on their crap, so they try to get in bed with chinese companies to get an in, not realizing that most chinese people hardly have two domes to run to together.

Well she is the only one that actually a superhero, Swordmaster is more about three people with magic weapons who have to team up to defeat an ancient demon that's stirring again.

Is this the same project they announced years ago or are they just trying again after that one failed?

No this is something new, and if you're talking about the chinese made comics that they were making for china, those are still happening they began last year.

Businessman Trump or President God-King Trump?