It kept getting shitposted a few days ago but after Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart and Tig N' Seek both got announced...

It kept getting shitposted a few days ago but after Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart and Tig N' Seek both got announced today with corrolating info (such as both their names being right and especially Tiggle Winks' name change to Tig N' Seek), it seems like this blog post about CN's future is legit

cartoonnetworkstudios1.blogspot.com/2019/05/exclusive-cartoon-network-2019-2020.html

>Villainous series in Latin America later this year, 2020 English Dub
>The Fungies got picked up for a Spring 2020 series, Eliott From Earth premieres in 2020
>Steven Universe ends with the sixth season that'll release in early 2020
>Ben 10, Craig of The Creek and Victor and Valentino all renewed
>We Baby Bare Bears (WBB spin-off centering around the flashback episodes) airs later this year and Kevin 11 (spin-off of Ben 10) airs 2020
>Infinity Train in October, Thundercats Roar in fall
>Total DramaRama, DC Superhero Girls, Unikitty and Teen Titans Go! all renewed
>The Powerpuff Girls Go!, a live action/CGI hybrid movie premieres 2020
>Teen Titans Go! vs The Teen Titans, a crossover movie, airs this summer
>Power Players by Man of Action is also coming at some point

More details in the blog post but that seems to be where we're at right now

seems like We Bare Bears (in favor of the spin-off) and OK KO are both confirmed kill since there's no mention of renewals. ripperooni

Attached: index.jpg (365x138, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt We Bare Bears is getting cancelled in favor of the spinoff. It's huge in asia, isn't it?

The thing that seems fishy about that is that they added the Villainous part after it was brought up in the thread.
It feels like he went to that trademark site, then to CN´s account, and checked whatever new name that was added.

Yeah it is but honestly a lot of the flashback episodes are just the Bears but younger and doing "wackier" things. If they canned WBB I doubt anyone would care so long as the spin-off is basically note for note like the others and I would imagine baby versions of the characters appeal more since they're cutier in some sense?

They're still recording SU and this has been proven wrong multiple times. Stop pushing this shit.

>Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart is an upcoming new series created by Parker Simmons that focuses on a sheriff feline Mao Mao, the explosive. masterful sheriff of the Snugleshire
It´s fake. The setting of Mao is "Pure Heart Valley", not Snugleshire

>no mention of Looney Tunes Cartoons

It’s fake

>implying those won’t go straight to boomerang

So it's all bad news except for Villainous and Mao Mao

>renewing cal arts Ben 10, COTC, WBB, and TTG
>ending SU
It better not be real, or else CN really does want to commit suicide then

If season 6 really is the end of SU then I'd actually be somewhat hyped for it to act as an epilouge of sorts, as opposed to the alternative where it's the first of many seasons either with no real plot or an entirely new one that just go on forever until the show is well and truly forgotten about.

Epilogue sounds about right based on what we do know. I'll be sad if it's the case but at least it'll go out on a high note and especially with the movie.

SU is the only show left I have any interest in, I want to see it continue a new storyline and killing it at season 6 would be completely retarded and disappointing.
Where’s ok KO?

Pretty much all of that shit was already fucking known. It was like making a bold prediction that the sky was blue you retard.

Already confirmed for broadcast, timbox.

>>The Powerpuff Girls Go!, a live action/CGI hybrid movie premieres 2020
It's fake but I want it.

I highly doubt it, the channels worst shows get renewed while nothing else is being done to try to repair the damage done to its reputation done by said shows. Seems bullshit to me.

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html

Apple & Onion's renewal was confirmed there, as was Mao Mao and Tig 'n' Seek.

We Baby Bear Bears has been in the rumormill for a while, due to trademarks that have been filed. You can find videos speculation that such a show exists going back to last December.

I don't see what's retarded or disappointing about ending a show once it's story is over.

That's the proper insider blog that everyone should be following. It's good stuff

>Apple & Onion's renewal was confirmed there
You mean that show that aired like 6 episodes and was forgotten. Yeah right
Because the resolution we got was disappointing and I want to see characters properly utilized in a new storyline after being forgotten about to townie episodes for the past two years. Plus their isn’t a single other show I give a toss about so if they do infact end SU I will have no further connection to CN. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

I don't know why everyone says townie episodes take up the majority of the seasons when they're not even a quarter of each season. The hiatuses just make things seem more prevalent than they actually are. Now the CG's going out of focus during S4 I'll grant you because that was basically Steven's season.

>Now the CG's going out of focus during S4 I'll grant you because that was basically Steven's season.
I consider Steven episodes townie episodes, so yes this is exactly what I’m talking about.

You consider the point of the show to be the b-plot? Alright, whatever suits you I guess.

Steven is an awful character and the main point of the show should be the gems and Steven, not Steven alone. Also fuck the whole point of CYM being that rose is really gone, only to be completely supplemented by that greasball composed of humanity’s most annoying components.

>Timbox
He didn't even mention dinosaurs or Lee Lee. Is everyone we disagree with Timbox now?

>Empathy
>Compassion
>Friendship
>Passion
>Loyalty
>Any of these and anything else I didn't mention being "bad"
Steven is the best cartoon protag in recent memory. Sure he's annoying sometimes but who isn't.

Hes a fucking obnoxious little troll who eats away screen time from the much better characters, he insists on hanging around similarly annoying nobodies instead of paling around with the gems anymore, his fucking squeaky voice unnerves me to my core, and talk no jitsu is the most bullshit power I’ve seen in a cartoon at Stevens level.

None of those are bad, but add to it what an adult thinks a modern 10 years old does, the complete disregard of authority, and being the physical manifestation of annoying and hyperactive/hyperemotional and suddenly you have a shit character. He's also a shit justifications for the gems, who for a great part of the show only ever did things for Steven because he's also their old lesbian lover.
And also crying and begging adults to stop being angry and solve their problems talking, wich somehow works.

He's 14 and teenagers are emotional as fuck. I'm not seeing the issue here.

Him being emotional would not be as much of a problem if it wasn't for all the other shit traits he has. It's not the problem but it deffinately part of it.

I feel like the Kevin 11 and We Baby Bears thing may just be a miniseries type thing like Adventure Time did with Stakes and Islands.

You realize that Timbox is slang for any fake leakers like this now

>>Steven Universe ends with the sixth season
Oh golly a whole season of just townie episodes