How come western cartoons can't land an ending for shit?

How come western cartoons can't land an ending for shit?

Take a look at this for example:
Expertly foreshadowed, flawlessly built up, satisfactory conclusion, gives closure to every character, spites the worst part of the fanbase(sakura's fans)

How come the west can't do it? They've been at it longer

Attached: 1557768739245.png (600x686, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/ValdikSS/7cfd370136efbaa14e58
youtube.com/watch?v=v2tkz92eG_E
mega.nz/#F!LnwWUYAY!jRPTUl00_DNZQ-yh3N2NeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>expertly foreshadowed, flawlessly built up, satisfactory conclusion, gives closure to every character
You mean Ed, Edd n Eddy's ending. Yeah, we have it. Now go back to Yea Forums.

>Another "this is why anime is better" post
>Of course using DBZ, Naruto or MHA again
Does it get tiring those are your greatest works

Naruto is shit. Also,

They can. It's just that nobody gives a flying fuck about quality, including on this very board.

Distribution and marketing are everything.

Attached: Z is for Zenith.png (768x576, 346K)

But Naruto is shit and doesn't even follow it's own damn themes.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a *********** of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the **** it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the **** of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of **** that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this **** right the **** up.

AS an Yea Forumsnon, Naruto is hands down one of the ********* anime to come in recent time. It is absolutely horrible in every aspect after the Chunin arc

Get out, Witchfag.

Attached: Bugs_is_very_shook.jpg (541x541, 33K)

Great ending, would be a shame if a sequel came along and ruined everything. Haha...that won’t happen though right?

Also, Naruto went downhill so fast most fans were just happy it finally ended. Once every ninja was unleashing ancient god powers it went right off the rails.

Attached: FB941284-BD53-4A5D-92E3-073C7CAF82E3.jpg (500x281, 32K)

Did you really just use speech to text to make your post?

Here come the seething Sakurafags

>using Naruto as an example of a good ending
>using a WSJ series in general

Attached: 1538549053866.png (456x570, 60K)

Why do shonen anime do that shit so much? It starts out relatively grounded with clear rules to the powers and people generally having unique skillsets and limitations, gradually everyone becomes completely OP to the point that the only difference is a vague themed naming to their "blow everything up" attack, and then I just drop the damn thing.
For all the shit weebs give superhero comics for not having much "zero to hero" stuff, at least the powercreep generally isn't THAT intense (and when it is, it doesn't last).

Naruto's ending was shit and the show was shit in general, the fuck are you faggots smoking?

You are my hero user.

Based

Based user

Because plenty of them are written with longevity in mind rather than quality. Naruto, DBZ, and MHA are more concerned with seeing how long they can drag out their story rather than telling a short but satisfying and well written story, which means the authors, who can't write for shit, constantly pull things out of their ass in order to basically do pic related.

Attached: source.gif (418x315, 2.24M)

Oh boy, here we go! 500 post bait thread!

Attached: 3B1A3883-0607-4497-9F64-D797D6CBFD94.jpg (459x750, 89K)

Didn't Kishimoto only end with Hinata winning because the fans wanted it? Because Hinata is cute and Sakura is a boring asshole?

This kind of "wimpy trying to be brave" character usually loses so they can demonstrate their development by dealing with their disappointment gracefully.

To be fair to DB(Z) it wasn't supposed to go that long in the first place and had plenty of time for appropriate endings before the powercreep retardation went THAT far.
One Piece for instance had no such excuse, being announced as this multi-decade epic since early on.

Attached: large.jpg (500x667, 87K)

No, he planned Hinata from before he even started the manga.

Attached: The_c280a7_1062564[1].jpg (560x800, 130K)

based and canonpilled

Attached: 1541250633641.gif (500x280, 1.64M)

Naruto ending is shit

Sakura can't get out of the sasuke lust
Naruto becoming OP and corrupted leader
Sasuke got away with everything plus a family.

And my waifu becoming fat.

Attached: 1558033696646.jpg (512x512, 32K)

based boob-girl

Attached: 1147129398680.jpg (550x617, 103K)

MOST POWERFUL CLAN IN THE LEAF!

Attached: 0e34eac0f9b6d647710994b306093ccc.jpg (784x1057, 974K)

Kishimoto originally planned on having Hinata die during her debut fight but Gail Simone vowed to use her massive clout to crush him if he did so.

Hinata's victory was confirmed the day they debuted her best girl hairdo.

Attached: 003.jpg (599x330, 67K)

Yeah, I can see that honestly. I actually really liked the original Dragon Ball stories, because they felt like they were just Toriyama having fun and telling stories. Now it feels like he only does it out of obligation.

>hero marries the girl with the biggest breasts
As it should be.

Attached: 737beb83dcf56af0e5dc330745d62228.jpeg.jpg (888x600, 68K)

Tomboy side tail with a hime cut. Why isn't this used more often?

the original Dragon ball is better than Z

I don't think you know what a tomboy is.

Damn right

Attached: 1556588803646.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

There's no need to spoiler that because it's not even a controversial opinion. Pretty much everyone agrees that the original was the best part of the series with Z peaking at the Frieza saga.

hinata is boring
sakura is human garbage
change my mind

That's not really an unpopular opinion outside of powerlevelfags. DBZ had some nice designs though, still. Super is 98% recycling DB and Z (and even GT) shit, 1% terribly unimaginative OCs, and 1% Vegeta character development.

>Naruto
>Good ending
Le

Yeah, Naruto sure was expertly built up. Remember when he claimed to be an underdog only to wind up having every single advantage either from genetics or nepotism?

Lots fo people see peak Z as the Cell saga, but in my experience that's because that's what was airing when they first watched it. And then you have the contrarians who say Buu was a return to original DB form.
I agree with you though.

Because the hero needs to beat the strongest guy there is, and then a even stronger guy shows up
Ad infinitum

Are you kidding?
Naruto's ending was dumb
Naruto's and Hinata's romance wasn't a focal point of the show, them getting married doesn't really say anything about Naruto's journey as a character and you can barely even call Hinata a character

NaruHina came out of nowhere. Hinata confessed to him like, 3 times and he didn't even acknowledge it.

It was only in the epilogue and anime that Naruto even showed that he was aware of Hinata's existence and that wasn't even written by Kishimoto.

I'm not saying Sakura would've been better, I'm just saying Kishimoto didn't do a good job developing NaruHina, it just kind of happened at the end.

Wait... is Naruto Jewish?

Nurutu is ass fucking terrible. Only casuals think it isnt pure unfiltered shit

Kill yourself please

Naruto's weird in how it had so many legitimately good characters going for it, only to make the major focus on the trio with the worst chemistry and motivations.

Attached: 4564564.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>so many
Not really, you posted all of them.

Kinda
Naruto's world building is entirely based on the importance of genetics
While at the same time saying it's not that important (but totally is)

Naruto always had the most raw power. That was part of his character from day 1.

The only time he didn't was after Orochimaru fucked with his nine tails seal in the Chuunin Exam. And Jiraiya undid that when he started training him.

Writers are afraid to move outside of a little box of possibilities when it comes the lead because they worry if it's too different no one will like it. But that worry doesn't come into play with side characters. Hence risks are taken and sometimes pay off.

It's utter bullshit that Boruto's artist draws her flat as a board.

Western cartoons have trouble maintaining integrity. Endings aren't planned or set in stone in advance. Writers change. Higher-ups interfere.

People who want original, singular visions to prevail are better off sticking to books, or manga, and anime. No shame in admitting this. These are just different kinds of products.

Lee's the best, but I liked characters and teachers from pretty much every side-character team.

But they're all just bench warmers for Naruto and Sasuke after the whole exam arc.

Attached: Naruto_Anko.png (954x562, 736K)

The guy's an unrepentant pedo, Boruto is non canon anyway just ignore it.

ATLA has none of these excuses and still managed to botch their ending pathetically with poor planning.

Naruto's ending was crap. Shipuuden was mediocre but it really went down the shitter after Pain. Naruto and Hinata's relationship was the only thing good to come out of it.

She was actually told to be made by editors
Naruto is full of characters who were editor mandated

Based

>Naruto and Hinata's relationship was the only thing good to come out of it.

And even that was poorly built and came out of nowhere.

>And my waifu becoming fat.
But that's the best part.

Attached: a littlefingering.jpg (292x293, 16K)

>responding to bait

>To be fair to DB(Z) it wasn't supposed to go that long in the first place
I hate this meme. The problem with later Dragon Ball was Toriyama suffering from editorial meddling. He was fine with continuing the story but got tired of being controlled over what can be in his manga or not.

Attached: fuck you2.jpg (839x1200, 425K)

Poorly built yes, but if you didn't call it from her first appearance you may genuinely be retarded.

>Sasuke got away with everything

I don't understand the people who complain about this. Sasuke is literally Ninja Jesus at the end of the story, just like Naruto. Naruto is the only person capable of holding him accountable and Naruto just spent the whole story showing that he doesn't want to do that. Plus, Naruto is in love with Sasuke.

So Sasuke being a free man makes sense.

Sakura would have been infinitely better as a character if she was just allowed to tell Sasuke to fuck off in the end.

Attached: 957646542544.jpg (400x199, 32K)

Most of them were one note as fuck and lacked any semblance of depth possible. You posted a good example of a non character.

Adding a new character who likes the main character when he already likes another girl doesn't imply this new girl will get him in the end. This kind of character is usually not very relevant to the main character.

I thought it wasn't going to happen because Naruto had multiple chances to show reciprocation of her feelings and he took none of them. Even when it looked like she died.

It honestly made me feel pretty bad for Hinata that she kept putting herself out there for him and he kept snubbing her.

How does that make it a good ending? Lots of awful writing makes sense in canon, doesn't suddenly make it well written.

There's no arc to it, it almost seemed like she was another editor mandated character that Kishimoto would forget

Are you saying the end of DB wasn't an ending an he always planned to make Z? That Goku's death on Namek and the apparent impossibility to bring him back to life (as per the universe's rules at that point) wasn't meant as an ending? Or the next time he died and they also stated he wouldn't come back to life? Or that time he went "BYE EVERYONE! THIS IS THE END OF DRAGONBALL AND WE'RE NOT COMING BACK EVER AGAIN"?
And yeah, editorial meddling was a huge issue in Z, it's most obvious in the Cell saga.

Why the fuck would you expect good writing in naruto? Are you mentally ill?

>Hinata goes from the shy, lonely, attractive girl who tries her best to a boring, dumpy housewife made out of cardboard
>"satisfactory conclusion"

How high are you right now, bro?

He has shonen retard syndrome, that's literally it. Young boys don't give two shits about romance so why the fuck would writers waste time developing it in lieu of sick action fights and fart jokes? As far as they care he got the big titty bitch in the end and that's more than good enough for them. NaruSaku was dead in the water some time around the chunin exam anyway.

Those are actually some of the worst anime. That they constantly get favourably compared to Westernshit is quite telling of the level of quality of said Westernshit.

This plot development was shit.
>y-you just didn't understand it
We did, we expected something better.
>lol, why would you expect something good, faggots
Go kill yourself.

Then don't have those big romantic gestures from Hinata where Naruto reacts like she's some stranger he never met.

It makes it look like he has no interest in her.

>Naruto is shit.
>Still has a better ending than 99% of capeshit
Really makes you think...

>we expected something better
Why.The.Fuck?

He's saying that it was always this retarded. That the retardation is consistent and singling out this piece of retardation is weird to him.

>omg I'm eating shit but why does it taste like shit
Mentally ill.

Naruto should have ended with a group shot of all the friends made on the journey, not a wedding
Naruto going from a loner to a the most popular guy in the village is a fine ending to see how things have changed for him

Capeshit never ends even though I wish it would

>Yea Forums is full of sakurafags
hardly a surprise

Even his loner situation is retarded

>Let's treat the village boss's child like shit
>It is not like he houses the village's most powerful weapon or anything
>Look at me getting my child to bully the monster fag

Where do you see Sakurafags ITT?

Naruto was never a loner. When he shows up for the churning exams everyone's all like "oh hey it's naruto, what's up naruto?" And then even later you see flashbacks if him skipping class with the rest of the kids. The only guy that was genuinely lonely was Sasuke and pre time skip he was a much better character with an actual arc. Post time skip he's one of the worst characters ever created, naruto was one of the worst since the beginning though.

Leaf Village was basically just a grand nexus of stupidity.

Then it makes sense that Naruto was able to turn them into a shining metropolis so fast.

I mean, it would if Naruto wasn't the biggest idiot of them all before Boruto started.

NaruHina was shit, Naruto's ending was shit, Naruto was mostly shit, Boruto is shit, Neji deserved to live and you're a disgraceful retard.

Attached: CA30672D-D301-4043-B3CF-B917CC93615B.png (540x347, 290K)

Shipping in Naruto is stupid

Shipping in general is stupid.

>japanese anime/manga
They will have linear progression and eventually have an ending. Sequel is based on offsprings and the world is evolving
>western cartoons/comics
reboots/remakes/redos/rehashes
Can't let the "iconic" character die off. The "future" shows are just for kicks and never built on them.
Literally the reason why the west can't compete doesn't mean I don't enjoy the DC/Marvel shit. Takes forever to get something like dark knights metal and whatever marvel is doing after civil war.
I just want entertainment provide it and I don't care if you're in first or last in someone's list. I'm entertained and that's what matters to me.

Attached: pepe the gray.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Both of these, fucking shippers will eat pure dogshit if they can ship the two flies on top of it together.

>anime and manga
>having a satisfying conclusion
Naruto only got an ending so they could make a sequel series because they drained the original series for all it's worth. 99% of anime and manga have little to know ending and the ones that do tend to be shit.

Thank you OP for the weak bait, I'll take any chance to shit on anime.

Attached: 1419398143508.jpg (760x640, 194K)

>sakurafags pulling the "i never liked it in the first place" cope

Post time skip Sasuke is at least entertaining
He has good fights and actually drives the story while everyone else waits for shit to happen

Is it weird to think that Jiraya is one of the only characters to actually use his magic skills to be a better actual ninja

>99% of anime and manga
Shut the fuck up, capetard. Your knowledge of anime and manga starts and ends at shonenshit, the capeshit of Japan. Contrary to what your poorly informed brain thinks, shonenshit doesn't dominate their industry as much as capeshit dominates the west.

Actually I'm in the rare camp that Naruto should have been with Karin
Naruto is all about genetics and plot points that come out if nowhere, why not have him bring back his clan

This. There's also harem and isekai.

Not a Sakurafag, I just don't think NaruHina was built up properly and came out of nowhere in the epilogue. There were lots of opportunities to show that Naruto was attracted to Hinata. Instead all we ever get from Naruto is his homolust for Sasuke.

And Sasuke is like, asexual or some shit so he shouldn't have ended up with anybody. And that characterization remains consistent in Boruto so it makes even less sense.

user JoJo's ended 7 times and each time has a better ending than most western capeshit

Capetards would love haremshit. All you bitches talk about is shipping.

Itachi was also pretty good at being an actual ninja. But his skills were busted so it would be hard to be a bad ninja with his natural talents.

>And he died of a cold

>satisfactory conclusion
Nigga, it's still going.

That is the best part

>"animu has good ending guiz"
>used Naruto as example
KEK

Atleast it ended

It didn't end.

I mean, it *technically* ended but the story of the characters is still going, just in the background of Boruto.

Both of them being with different partners doubles the growth you idiot.

Romance manga and anime specifically have this problem. Even worse with harem series. You get virtually no plot advancement until the very last chapter and they just dump a half assed ending. You're lucky if you get an epilogue and it's usually the side characters talking about what's happening with the main character. Manga rarely has a good ending because they keep going without a planned ending and then when they get axed they have to hastily wrap things up and that's if they even get that. Anime adapts manga or LNs and they either cram everything in and can't get a decent ending or they can only cover part of the story and have no ending and never get another season.

>isekai
Don't even pretend that trash genre is worth mentioning. It had it's few decent shows and now it's time to put that oversaturated shit out of its misery.

Congratulations on pointing out that 1%. Dozens of anime and hundreds of manga come out every year and you'll be lucky to find one or two from either that don't shit the bed in the end.

Attached: 1419398047528.png (337x448, 227K)

yeah sure it ended, just like DBZ ended

if you're still making new episodes it didn't end

a time skip is not an ending, especially not when it isn't even the first time the show had a time skip and name change

I know that this is a bait post, because of the naruto shit that even Yea Forums would tell you to fuck off for, but there is a reason. Most western animated shows have been historically created to take advantage of the syndication system where fifty-two episodes are produced to be aired weekly throughout the year. Because of this, most show runners either create shows, knowing that the people finding their shows want this, or they create the season's hoping they can get past the system. Regular show, for example, was created with the idea of a "monster of the week" attitude, and later thought more episodically, creating a mishmash of ideas that didnt quite pan out, making the ending seemed rushed. Same can be said for AT and SJ. But recently, with Star Vs. We see the latter of the two scenarios, where they were given less episodes than predicted. Though I feel it was a good ending, it can also be seen as "rushed". Anime, though, is given a bit more breathing room, or it was. Shows like Future Diary, or Gurren Lagaan were created with a plot already lined out for them to follow, through the source material. The producers arent looking to air the show long-term. Instead, their main source of revenue is from DVD sales and the miniatures (from waifu culture).

Sorry, I'm not going anywhere until Yea Forums gives the show a chance.

Don't have anything against Naruto (although his show was utter trash) but he's annoying as heck.

I thought I told you to keep your uneducated opinions to yourself.

i wish disgusting weeaboos would learn that 90% of all anime is shit. you should be embarassed to watch anime.

Attached: SNAP.jpg (483x323, 21K)

>hero academia outselling batman and superman 20-to-1
japan even does capeshit better LOL

>if you're still making new episodes it didn't end
Naruto ended
Boruto is based on his son.
Or are you gonna tell me the flash shit based on anything but the original is all still based on him?
Or the batman shit when it comes to dick?
How about the new thor/iron man/spiderman?

> 99% of all media is shit
fixed

But is it outselling Immortal Hulk? One of the surprise hits of recent times that's outselling fucking Batman AND it's an amazing comic book series and one of the best comics of the 21st century which automatically makes it better than any manga because 99% of manga is shit.

Well when it's the same shit over and over again you can't expect for it to sell especially at its ridiculous price range and it still amounts to nothing.
No proper anime adaptation. No proper movie adaptation. It's just gets recycled for ages then you get 1 new thing. At least they started making batman animated movies and superman animated movies are picking up. Though that seems to be more thanks to justice league.

Yes. Retard.

>1%

>western
American weeb detected.

This looks familiar...

GOOSH GOOSH

>lord baelish
apparently people hate the game of thrones ending.
i think it was meh. im not really ad that bran became king

the original series ends on a cliffhanger
The second series is garbage with a twist everyone saw coming the moment the character was introduced.

>130 post thread about an anime on Yea Forums
mods really do not give a shit about this board

>replying to frogposters

Gee user you think? Maybe the dozens of Star vs threads with no spoilers used about a fucking series finale staying up, when one of only two Yea Forums-related rules is that you need to use fucking spoiler tags, and the mods made an entire sticky for Endgame spoilers, could have clued you in.

That is a factual, and not at all controversial statement.

I want to have a threesome with Fit Anko and Fat Anko.

Japan is huge on life long crushes/love, hell the only reason Sasuke didn't end up alone was because Kishi's wife shipped them. Salad was really going to be Karin's kid.

To my defense I thought it was just a regular magic frog from the thumbnail, not Pepe.

Most of the Japanese stuff I've seen has the finale ramp the stakes up to absolutely bats hit levels with little prelude and causes the entire end section to feel completely divorced from the rest of the material. FMA Brotherhood is probably the anime that does the best signpost in for its finale out of the one's I've seen.

Okay fag, where does one gets your show to see if it's worth shit?

Honestly if cape characters were to die or get legacied for good that would be good enough to consider it an ending for them to me, the world around doesn't have to necessarily end there. Though it does have to end at some point too.

>The guy's an unrepentant pedo
then why are all his children drawn so ugly??

Attached: 1496322635468.png (441x228, 24K)

This is why I hated Slam Dunk a bit. Fucking Haruko.

>Those are actually some of the worst anime
Given how much they are praised and how they are literally the only anime mentioned here it's pretty clear it's your best work to you all
We'd be discussing Avatar or Looney Tunes or similar. You discuss Naruto

He's also a bad artist.

Based
Haven't read this in a long time.

Are you a newfag?
Most anime ends like fucking shit. The ones with a good ending are so few that it should be treated like a miracle.
Even when the series has been getting better with time and the ending is going strong they sometimes go and spoil it all by doing something stupid like
>My Moka
Or ignoring the bigger problems they set up just to foccus on the MC.

then why is he working at all?
--on one of the most successful comic IPs in the world, no less??

Best way is torrents: gist.github.com/ValdikSS/7cfd370136efbaa14e58

Or let me know if you want a MEGA instead.

>because they looked more like actual children before Kishi came back and told the artist to cut that shit out.

The west is currently obsessed with subverting expectations. Everyone knew Hinata and Naruto were going to get together, but it made for an ultimately more satisfying story because the show wasnt throwing nonsensical screwballs into the narrative for the sake of cheap shock value.

The irony is, of course, that many of these stories wind up taking the obvious route anyway so the random sidetracks feel completely superfluous and annoying anyway.

He was Kishimoto's assistant or something, so he figured he could take over for him.
Kishi wasn't expecting him to reveal his love of baby faced lolis in slut wear and to make all the big tittied adult women ugly and flat.

Star Vs is an interesting one
Everyone knew Starco was happening and it did, but it happened in the oddest way

The mega option would be better

>Kishi wasn't expecting him to reveal his love of baby faced lolis in slut wear and to make all the big tittied adult women ugly and flat.
Marvel hire this man!

Because neketsu storys on the shonen jump are thought to be told in the span of 10 years or more. So you end up runing out of grounded shit at certain point and have to keep the story interesting so sooner or later you start breaking up continuity rules and making new shit up.

And unlike capeshit they cant reset or soft reset the story, is one big continuos story tha keep going til the end.

The only writer I have seen dealing with this problem is Araki with jojo because he actually soft reset and hard reset his storys and even he had his moments too

When I say pedo, I mean like real pedo, toddlercon type pedo. Not the idealized lolicon stuff people shout pedo at.

Not all shonen has insane power creep. Lina is OP from the very beginning and doesn't really get much stronger, just learns spells equally as strong that only work on certain enemies

Attached: 1374911_Latvian_ShowMasterKeyArt_2bdac09c-deff-e611-8175-020165574d09.jpg (3000x1688, 2.08M)

>That Goku's death on Namek and the apparent impossibility to bring him back to life (as per the universe's rules at that point) wasn't meant as an ending?

It wasnt if you see at vegeta and gohan character arc they werent even close to finish at the end of namek.

The real ending was supoused to come at the end of cell arc when gohan is finally a real warior in charge of protecting earth and vegeta accepts that he cant keep living behind goku shadow and power is not everything (still vegeta got some kino moments in buu saga that completed his arc even better, shame that the rest of buu saga was trash)

that's a big yare yare from me, dawg

>American weeb detected.
"detected" never even denied it.
Like entertainment in general dweeb.

Oh I love it when a comes to visit

I welcome the break from stealth twitter outrage and Star vs. spam.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=v2tkz92eG_E

Kishimoto did nothing with their relationship and decides it's fitting he makes the ending about them

Vegeta's arc could totally have endede there though, even if it had room to grow a lot more.
It's absolutely fine to set up the new gen and not follow up on it too.

>The mega option would be better
Got you covered: mega.nz/#F!LnwWUYAY!jRPTUl00_DNZQ-yh3N2NeQ

Please let me know what you think, even if you hate it. Always curious to hear opinions of the show as long as they aren't blatant bait/spam.
And try to watch at least the first 4 episodes if you can, I got hooked right away but episode 4 is where the show became truly special for me.

>The west is currently obsessed with subverting expectations. Everyone knew Hinata and Naruto were going to get together

Counterpoint:

>There were lots of opportunities to show that Naruto was attracted to Hinata.
Which there was, watch Naruto the Last. Its pretty much the focus of the film.

if you mean in namek arc it was hardly set up at all. It was implyed since his first introduction that gohan was this normal kid with HUGE raw power inside him. So much that he could surpass goku eventually.

At the end of namek saga gohan hardly did anything and was more about setting the super sayan that was being hyped til that moment.

The real moment when gohan shines and was set up as the new generation was at the end of cell saga when it was implied that he was way stronger than goku and vegeta and took gokus mantle as protector of earth.

Is a much better ending character arc wise

Boruto and Himwari sucked out all of the milk

Development isn't development if it comes after the fact. That was them trying to hamfist a way to get from NaruSasu's final battle to the time skip epilogue.

>watch

We're talking about Kishimoto's manga here. The anime had plenty of NaruHina shipbait.

Fag just admit you just dont like the art, instead of attacking the artist and accusing him being a pedo.

I will give it a chance because i remember being a little shit that dissmised it without even watching it, just the commercials.
But seriously dude, you should tone it down if you want people to not just be annoyed.

I'm here to be a massive fag and ask why people can't just enjoy and talk about what they like and why they like it without having to tear down the things other people like.
Can't we all just get along?

Why is no one mentioning Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood?

Because it was actually good and you cant shitpost with good things
But now that we acknowledge it some contrarian will come and call it shit

Not that I don't agree with you, but it's a pipe dream on this site and not really worth asking.

Because when someone has shit taste it's not a crime to tell them.
Just because you like something doesn't means it is good, and people come to this place to tear down stuff to the ground. And maybe realise they like it or not anyways.

Absolutely based

>Japan is huge on life long crushes/love
I feel that should be negated when one party tries to murder the other.

I remember THAT anime.

Unfortunetly.

>But Naruto is shit and doesn't even follow it's own damn themes.
Seriously, Naruto was presented as a nobody who was triumphing over people with elite bloodlines and inherited superpowers because hard work is more important. Except then it turns out that Naruto is also from an elite bloodline and has his own inherited powers. Neji was fucking right all along, he just overestimated his own destiny.

FMA, Death note and Slam dunk are leagues better the other three are just more popular with modern shonenfags

He has more then raw power. His Uzumaki genetics and 4th Hokage genetics give him access to an assload of bullshit abilities.

Because they want to make each new villain to be a greater threat that the last one, and then the hero has to get stronger to defeat that new threat. And most manga artists aren't creative enough to find a way to do that while keeping each character's powers unique and holding to consistent rules.

Forget even that, think long and hard about every episode or manga chapter you remember.
Has Sasuke and Sakura ever have a goddamn conversation with one another in the two decades of the Naruto franchise?

Attached: [Hiroya] Himono Erufu, Kozukuri o Suru.png (1280x1870, 1.49M)

True. But it did have an engaging story, characters, worldbuilding, and it still fucking nailed its finale.

Yes, I know. I'm saying that his raw power made him special from day 1 and the other broken abilities were retconned in later.

But Naruto was a never anonymous nobody who relied on hard work to get ahead. He had special abilities from the start.

Toriyama makes up DragonBall as he goes along and doesn't plan. He knows that Shonen Jump is a weekly magazine and there's no way to plot out a long running story on a tight deadline.

Oda on the other hand works hard and will most likely die like Tezuka

you really shouldn't bother with these people

keep speaking out against this kind of behavior.

Honestly SasuSaku deserved the movie more to show how they ended up together because their relationship is so damn retarded it makes no sense. Their first date lasted 2 minutes, Sakura literally has no pictures of them together so she had to paste her pic over his Akatsuki group shot, he didn't call or send her a letter in ten years despite having a cellphone and keeping in contact with Naruto. Hell I doubt they are even legally married, her calling herself Sakura Uchiha is a fucking lie.

Attached: a happy family.jpg (500x304, 52K)

the only good thing about Naruto is that it ended. meanwhile western media breaks box office records every year.

Not that I want to throw a "cook vs client" fallacy, but with all this criticism you'd think Yea Forumswoukd be able to come up with a stellar magnus opus worth of being in the Smithsonian. And then you remember Yea Forums's catalog of stillborn projects.

She looks... tired.

>Yea Forums's catalog of stillborn projects.
hey man, Ladybug is still chugging along... sorta.

and a Spongebob video happened!

So does Sasuke.

Sarada must be a handful.

LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES

sakurafags' don't count

I was gonna mention that early chapter after they were assigned on the same team but then I remembered that was mostly Naruto disguised as Sasuke.

>LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES
finally a sentiment I can get behind.

Attached: 10030494880222.png (703x610, 546K)

I remember a scene at the beginning of the Boruto manga

>Sakura: "Sarada, I'm going out, do you need something?"
>Sarada: "Yes, a father"

Sarada is a cunt.

Sarada's mother is a shallow, vapid thot and even as a little kid she's smart enough to know it.

Those aren't what are mentioned everytime these Yea Forums threads are made

>the mighty uchiha clan reduced to this

Attached: 1545920564731.png (858x1000, 579K)

Because you can list all the anime with satisfying endings but then you realize you haven't even hit double digits while going over the entire history of the genre. Ret/a/rds think they can prove a point by highlighting one or two shows and then don't talk about the hundreds of others that either have no ending or a shit ending.

>Distribution and marketing are everything.
This is very true.

PAY ATTENTION TO FANGBONE GODDAMNIT IT. IT'S THE SUPERIOR STAR VS FORCES OF EVIL

this ain't it, kyoukai

FUCK OFFFFFFF the japanese can't make a good ending for shit

I never understood how Byakugan was supposed to be more powerful than Sharingan and how Hyuugas were supposed to be more powerful than Uchihas.

Sharingan seemed to have unlimited power and Byakugan just allows people to see chakra points, and see far distances but it has a blindspot that even nub-tier ninjas like Kidōmaru easily figured out and exploited.

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 10K)

yes in hindsight it makes no sense and is stupid.

>naruto ending
>good

HHHHHHAAAAA

Byakugan plus pressure points is pretty OP

not compared to Sharingans that can create Tsukiyomi or black holes or destroy the universe just by looking at people.

Byakugan has no chance vs Sharingan, gentle fist is weak shit compared to Uchiha eye jutsus we've seen from madara, Sasuke and Itachi.

>I never understood how Byakugan was supposed to be more powerful than Sharingan and how Hyuugas were supposed to be more powerful than Uchihas.
probably on account of Hyuuga bloodline still being alive with like a hundred Byaku-users unlike all those dead-ass Uchihas that got they eyes snatched and turned into some old nigga's body horror.

Kakashi was the only one to say that the Byakugan might be superior to the Sharingan. Which is probably Hyuuga/Konoha propaganda to begin with. But the fact remains that the Byakugan functions better as an eye than the Sharingan. The Sharingan is better as a super power though because it comes with a lot of OP bullshit like the ability to retcon the events or force someone to loop until they become what you want them to be.

Sharingan's basic ability is copying what other people do.
It's literally a skill almost every human alive is capable of.

All that extra eye-hax bullshit needs some bizarre murder-ritual to unlock at which point it stops being the Sharingan.

the sharingan hax bullshit was so stupid
even for a series already about magic ninjas

This, Sharingan wasn't more powerful until it was turned into the ocular version of pic related.

Attached: 046c740648784b6f6b8a7f12b2f19528.jpg (720x405, 40K)

Exactly and dont need to kill friends to unlock the next level

>not compared to Sharingans that can create Tsukiyomi or black holes or destroy the universe just by looking at people.
That was all after the author got a massive Uchiha boner that couldn't be satisfied. It was pretty underwhelming at the start.

>"How come western cartoons can't land an ending for shit?"
>Post Naruto

Kek. Weebs are fucking retards.

>FMA, Death note and Slam dunk are leagues better
Oh God no, don't lie user. Naruto is better than those alone.

>if you mean in namek arc it was hardly set up at all. It was implyed since his first introduction that gohan was this normal kid with HUGE raw power inside him. So much that he could surpass goku eventually.
And you end it there. That's fine. The future having huge potential is basically how you end a story. It wasn't Gohan's end, it was Goku's the fucking main character

>Naruto
>Better than FMA
God imagine having taste this shit. Naruto's fucking bottom of the barrel man. I don't even like Death Note or Slam Dunk but I still think they're better than Naruto.

Even when Itachi first flexed those powers they were still pretty limited. You get cool black fire and super illusions they just blind you,drain your stamina and someone with 2 brain cells realized it's all focused on your line of sight.

Because Naruto, as big as it was, had the highest chance of choking the ending and pissing off fans. Instead the creator finished the series well. That gives other series, less popular, no excuses on why they make shit endings.

>How come western cartoons can't land an ending for shit?
I too wish some cartoons would have 300+ episodes to make a fully fleshed out story like animus

Your opinion ain't worth shit. Try watching more anime to truly appreciate Naruto. Once you're over the age of 30 you will look back and see how wrong you were.

But DBZ wasnt about goku it was about gohan.
At least it was til cell, after that it became goku wankfest.

Most people that watch more anime grow to learn how shit Naruto really is, and top fucking kek implying that anyone older than a teenager actually likes that garbage.

Attached: Char laugh.gif (500x375, 317K)

>Finished the series well.
Nice joke.

Your opinion ain't worth shit. Try watching more anime to truly despise Naruto. Once you're over the age of 13 you will look back and see how wrong you were.

you are falling for the oldest bait on the book senpai
this is why no one likes narutards on Yea Forums

Because the west never gets the time they need to tell the whole story. They always get prematurely cancelled and have to rush out an ending.

Saying it was about Gohan was a stretch, he grew as a character and at the end of Cell the torch was in his hands. But even leading up to that point this series was 80% Goku focused/driven.

Ah, I see we have some NaruSaku fans in the house. No wonder you're still seething Hinata won the Narutobowl in the end.
Go masturbate to your love live shit, kiddo

>Shipping shit
Oh no don't you dare lump me in with that cancer. All shippers are retarded and shipping is the worst part of any fandom. Eat shit faggot, I couldn't give a rat's ass about what fictional characters end up fucking.

Check again how much screen time goku had vs gohan in the first 3 arcs. Goku was more like a plot device to unfuck everything when it was beyond fucked til gohan was strong enought.

If you check the sayan, nameck and android saga goku is absent the mayority of it and he comes til the end. The one he is the most prominent is in android saga as a teacher of gohan

Of course you dropped cheering for NaruSaku when your ship lost. I bet you're a Nekofag too.

you gotta need a biger bait baby

How can you get into this ridiculous conclusion? Not only you're a shitting narutard but is also a shippingfag. Kill yourself. Damn! I'm glad I never liked Naruto.

>Damn! I'm glad I never liked Naruto.
I don't like gayclubs either and you don't see me enter gayclubs to say how much I hate it. What the fuck are you doing in this thread if you hate it so much? Because everything just points out to you being a masochist by nature.

>Naruto thread
>On Yea Forums
>Telling how Naruto is superior to western works
Retard.

LOL

>Topic about a series with a good ending
>most of us agree western works can't compete with good anime endings
>NaruSaku spergs like you show up seething how Naruto's ending was fucked up because Hinata didn't deserve Naruto
ok

I think you should use Slayers as the satisfactory conclusion anime. Everyone ended up with the most popular ships and each arc was finished.

>Most of us
Kek he is fucking obsessed with this faggotry shipping crap. I can't believe how small weebs IQs are. Yet he keep trying harder and harder. End yourself, man. It will be a better ending than those generic shonen crap you love so much.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>NaruSaku fags talking about IQ
That is funny I'll admit.

it wasn't bad

Attached: X-Men.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

>pinkshitfags pretending to be western loyalists when it suits them
lol

Attached: there-was-an-attempt-37350209.png (500x522, 21K)

keep seething

What? The Sharingan sounds really fucking stupid.

Haha, called it.

>Expertly foreshadowed, flawlessly built up, satisfactory conclusion, gives closure to every character
Even as a NaruHinafag I know that's bullshit.

Attached: 577896.jpg (604x425, 30K)

Because these are made by worthless weebs. And weebs don't look for good shit, they cling to "nostalgia" bc they havent grown past their toddler years. Same can be said for Yea Forums though, so yeah pick your poison ig.

What the fuck are you talking about? A lot of people hated Naruto's ending when it came out.

Sharingan was nothing and everything
Need to make the story interesting again adding a new huge power creep? Just make a new obscure super secret sharingan ability that no one knew before but sasuke mastered in 2 episodes.

They went from being able to copy other people jutsus to being able to bend reality and use fucking soul mechas

>sakurafags
>people

Because Yea Forums doesn't read manga except for Akira because they still think they can pretend it's a comic so they can make their industry look better by including it. FMA, Death Note and Slam Dunk are some of the most popular manga in existence, like, at the very very top.

never heard about slam dunk, sounds like yaoi basketball

It's pretty obscure, it's only like the 10th best selling manga of all time.

>Boruto and Himwari sucked out all of the milk
What?

>Naruto ending
>good

Attached: The ducks.png (464x720, 525K)

The Hyuugas real power is BIG BOOBS.

>Naurto
>Expertly foreshadowed, flawlessly built up, satisfactory conclusion, gives closure to every character

Shame all of them are shit.

Attached: pr1549878820977.gif (300x300, 614K)

>SU

A big breasted women for a horny protagonists.

Attached: 1553040808806[1].jpg (1238x736, 296K)

>It was only in the epilogue and anime that Naruto even showed that he was aware of Hinata's existence and that wasn't even written by Kishimoto.
While I agree that it could've used more development, especially in Shippuden, the whole Chunin Exam arc had quite a few interactions between them.

Attached: main-qimg-2ba2def1d762ddcff50a619df22f14a8.png (602x958, 414K)

>Naruto
>Good ending

Attached: 1558248122133.gif (320x180, 153K)

Hinata being in love with Naruto was as big as her boobs for her age. Also have believe Naruto is one that few protagonists who would be justified having multiple wives.

I’m surprised this bait thread is still up. I assumed most people disliked the ending of Naruto anyhow.

>Sakura tells Sasuke to fuck off
>and then fucks Lee right in front of him

Seriously though, Sakura and Lee having a kid would have been neat. Imagine a pissed off pinkette in a green tracksuit that beats up everyone for making fun of her clothes or forehead.

>He dosent read creator owned stories
As expected of a weeb who can only use capeshit for an example.

Attached: hitman60.jpg (400x616, 63K)

>sakurafags
>a majority
>sakurafags
>people

>thinking an ending is only good because shipping
Women are such brainlets. Naruto went downhill when it turned into laser ninja fights.

I mean, i think one big advantage of capeshit never really ending is that multiple writters can give their own takes on existing characters it makes for an interesting universe that can feel like an anthology depending on how you read it.

>thinking naruto characters eended up together due to romance
no, all pairings have been perfectly engineered to produce the best genetic result by shikamaru

Attached: Shikamaru_Part_I.png (1362x1075, 539K)

Doesn’t Naruto defeat a villain with the same tactics as Steven?

Kakashi having a single Sharingan he couldn't even use properly was enough for him to mindfuck and destroy Zabuza while putting in hardly any effort.

Hinata had full power Byakugan and was still useless.

Sharingan basically allowed the user to do anything they felt like just by looking at people. Even when nanosized bombs were attached to your individual bloodcells (RIP Deidara) Sharingan allowed you a way to magically defeat it out of nowhere

Kakashi was one of the most prodigious ninjas to ever come out of his village. Sharingan or not, he would've creamed Zabuza.

>How come western cartoons can't land an ending for shit

Attached: Ozy.jpg (175x289, 14K)

What are you talking about, tons of anime have shit ending, the rest doesn't have shit ending because the source material is still ongoing.

The ships in the end were so haphazardly put together.

It's all Dragon Ball, faggot. The anime split it in two but it's one story.

>Naruto is one that few protagonists who would be justified having multiple wives.
You're just trying to assert your fantasy of Naruto secretly being Salad's natural biological father...

>The real ending was supoused to come at the end of cell arc when gohan is finally a real warior in charge of protecting earth and vegeta accepts that he cant keep living behind goku shadow and power is not everything
You've got nothing to back that up with. Toriyama said he planned to end the story shortly after the first arc, but kept things going a little longer, until eventually he had the whole run of the manga. There's never been a single quote from the man to suggest the Cell arc was the end.

>Naruto secretly being Salad's natural biological father...
You mean with Sasuke?

Attached: 27140457-352-k754565.jpg (352x550, 43K)

yes.

Attached: 9bd1095cba6770fbd44442794ea2eb29843ca8b3.jpg (600x352, 37K)

Name one enjoyable character in Naruto

There’s literally no western animation as good as the best Shonen, they just don’t exist. HunterxHunter, Gurren Lagan, Yu Yu Hakasho, Full Metal Alchemist, Mob Psycho 100...all of these are leagues better than anything we get in the west. The closest contender is Avatar and even then it’s just nearly as good. The problem with western animation is they honestly don’t want you to take it seriously. For all the jokes in Shonen in the end they still have a heart inside that makes you fear for characters deaths and cheer for their victories.

Rock Lee.

wwooooooowww

>Hunter X Hunter
could you imagine CN/Nick/Disney having the balls to make anything as good?

Attached: RRcyxBJ.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Orochimaru post sex change.

Attached: puri diku tabu.jpg (1000x600, 321K)

Might Gai.

Zabuza.

I mean... The only thing I liked about the Naruto series at the end was that Hinata ended up with Naruto. There was no satisfying conclusion to anyone's arc except maybe Sasuke's and even that one was a complete 180. The manga became total garbage when the final battle commenced.

Attached: dsnd.png (400x457, 178K)

eh, you had me at rock lee

>tfw Madara was right

Attached: bird story.png (394x490, 243K)

The Boruto sequel practically confirmed it.

Basically every character they didn't focus much on. One of Naruto's biggest problems was that the amount of focus a character got tended to be inverse to their quality as a character. The core cast was fucking shit while the rest of the cast got progressively better the further away from the core cast they were. I think Kishimoto has shit fucking taste in characters.

Rock Lee
Shikamaru
8 Tails
Kakashi (before he became useless due to power creep)
Jiraiya Samuraiya

I appears that my superiority has led to some controversy

Attached: 1463516903989.png (499x499, 232K)

I haven't seen it but I heard Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show was satisfying enough

>I feel that should be negated when one party tries to murder the other.
A cursory look into pixiv and such will tell you that artist which are clearly women over there unironically like the "I can fix him" mindset of be together with a dude that range from "misunderstood bad boy" ala Bakugou to outright Bipolar mess like Flippy

Attached: f2337fd172e5b8e5911db8140c308877.png (600x810, 603K)

You are doing the exact same thing that you pretend to be against

The fuck are you on about?

>Hitman
>creator owned
Are you sure?

>Naruto, DBZ, and MHA are more concerned with seeing how long they can drag out their story rather than telling a short but satisfying and well written story, which means the authors,
MHA is only 5 years old snd was originally going to end at 30 volumes before it got popular. The author said we're about half way there anyways. DBZ and Naruto never had fucking plans to begin with.
Why do DBfags constantly defend Toriyama on everything? The guy is a hack and obviously never gave a shit even back then.

I love Slayers too man but you can't honestly say that Lina learning Ragna Blade and Giga Slave weren't power creep.

Ninja ostrich.

Narutards are at it again

Attached: avatars-000003484340-fdbvzv-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Are you fucking kidding me? I read the manga and these two barely talked to each other, barely had a chance to develop their relationship and suddenly, suddenly they decide to marry each other because 'I-I-I have a crush on you?'

MHA is a trash naruto knockoff.

> Naruto

"Huh. That's weird Thanks, but no thanks."

>Imagine a pissed off pinkette in a green tracksuit that beats up everyone for making fun of her clothes or forehead.
We could have had it all.

MHA is indeed trash but naruto is still a gateway anime of the worst kind.

Name one instance where any character from Hitman appeared in a DC story as a guest star of sorts.

Fuck off satan, he's too good for such a shit character.

For once I agree with Satan

Attached: leespawn.png (540x732, 156K)

What the fuck did he and Naruto see in such an uggo bitch to begin with?

They fell for the pink hair pill.

Get something original already

You have shit taste and need to be locked up for it.

Sakura is considered the most attractive girl in the series. She had multiple guys come up to her,

>her
>Implying the kid wouldn't be a HE with pink hair.

>Sakura is considered the most attractive girl in the series
I very highly doubt that, even Kishi knows he drew her ugly as sin with an awful personality.
>She had multiple guys come up to her
She had two, both known for being literal fucking retards.

Shouldn't you be doing paperwork or some other Hokage bullshit, Naruto?

Attached: subtle disgust.png (322x267, 157K)

>She had two, both known for being literal fucking retards.

Konohamaru thought she was cute.

There was that random guy outside of the Forest of Death.

And then there was that guy in the war that gave her a love letter.

5 guys, faggot.

the show was about proving people wrong and never losing your soul through hardship. not naruto being a scrappy nobody. the scrappy nobody part was to show how to deal w being bereft and lonely, and the op part was to show how to deal w going from zero to hero.

the contrast was sasuke, who had everything so didnt know what to do when he lost it and would have been consumed by the shadows w/out narutos example

The ending was garbage what the fuck are you talking about? Naruto was shit after the first arc and just kept spiralling. That ending was just harry potter for anime. There was nothing good about it.

Except not really because sasuke's fights are all lame as he only wins with bullshit eye powers.

>Konohamaru thought she was cute.
Only because Naruto did, and he wanted to one up him. The same way Naruto tried to get her attention was to one up Sasuke.
>There was that random guy outside of the Forest of Death.
Fucking who?
>And then there was that guy in the war that gave her a love letter.
Fucking who x 2?

You got proven wrong. Stop moving the goalposts. Sakura had the most guys fall for her out of any female in Naruto.

Can we all stop and agree Sai was leagues better of a friend than Sasuke ever was? That Sai tried to understand people, even when he knew absolutely nothing about socialization, long before Naruto started his quest of understanding people like Pain to fulfill Jiraiya's wish for peace? That he is the only guy to call Sakura ugly and shamed her for trying to trick Naruto into thinking she liked him just for her own closure over the Sasuke case? Can we just admit he's the best?

Because no other female got any panel time, retard. Ino was ten times as popular as pinkshit because she wasn't a vile harlot with an ugly face and boy's body.

Pure autists often are.

Attached: e1487317493898.png (204x476, 137K)

>That he is the only guy to call Sakura ugly
But he was meaning the opposite when he said that.

> and shamed her for trying to trick Naruto into thinking she liked him just for her own closure over the Sasuke case?
But that didn't happen.

Anyway, Sai was always just the Sasuke placeholder to Team 7. The moment Sasuke showed up during the war, Naruto and Sakura dumped him like a bag of bricks. Kishimoto even did him dirty by having him attack the Ten-Tails saying he was also a member of Team just to get BTFO in the next page.

This sounds like a you thing, not a Sakura thing. I'm sorry you don't like the character and desperately want her to be ugly and disliked in-universe. And I'm sorry your waifu didn't have any guys come to her.

>But he was meaning the opposite when he said that.
No you idiot. He called her ugly and then realized women get upset when you tell it like it is. So when he came up with a nickname for Ino he said the opposite of what he thought.
>But that didn't happen.
It did though, read the manga.

>Was originally going to end at 30 volumes
Ever heard of pattern recognition?

Attached: 1553007165664.jpg (353x334, 33K)

Why doesn't Naruto just make like fifty shadow clones to do paperwork so he can hang out with his family every now and then? Like I get he wanted to be hokage, but come the fuck on Naruto, Bort is a fucking mess and the strongest Ninja in the world should be teaching people to be better ninjas not doing desk work. I always hated that when Kishi revealed that's what the job was with Tsunade. Doesn't it feel stupid to anyone else that World's Best Ninja is a glorified office job?

Attached: 1547069950273.gif (270x168, 772K)

>they needed to make an entire movie for it to make sense for Naruto to give a shit about Hinata.

I did love how much butthurt the ending gave people tho.

Attached: narudo.png (644x240, 21K)

>Spider-man with a harem
>MJ, Betty Brant, Black Cat, Gwen Stacy, Liz Allen, Firestar...
He's kinda been there done that but I'd watch High School DxD like show with Spidey and his honeys...yes Im a degenerate.

Attached: 2012-01-06_175343_ditko.jpg (134x190, 17K)

>I read the manga and these two barely talked to each other, barely had a chance to develop their relationship and suddenly, suddenly they decide to marry each other because 'I-I-I have a crush on you?'
Hinata is the most meaningful female interaction naruto has ever had

>when the final battle began
You mean when Pein resurrected everyone and then died. That was the turning point for the story. That was the moment when everything went to shit.

Not a single satisfactory plot line came about after that moment.

Daily reminder that shippers are literal cancer. Collectively kill yourselves, please

But he said sorry

did he cry?

Naruto did not end good. Yeah he got his dream, but his dream is boring, all his spunk and desire for greatness got him an office job. Just because he fucks big tiddy demure girl doesn't mean it's a good ending.

Now One Piece, I'm positive One Piece will end perfectly.

>Now One Piece, I'm positive One Piece will end perfectly.
Expectations low, user, loooooooow. Always be pleasantly surprised instead of painfully disappointed.

>Also have believe Naruto is one that few protagonists who would be justified having multiple wives.
Naruto is all about genetic superiority and genocided races

something could be done with this concept but in universe its as accepted as a reality as it is in the real world.

what i mean is they never really like to acknowledge this fact but everyone kind of already accepts it

That's typically the rule I follow, but I'm such a mega-sperg for One Piece that I just know I'll be happy with it. I've been happily following the series for over a decade, Oda's mentioned that he's had the ending planned for a while. That and I think I read something once about a make-a-wish kid being told the ending to One Piece by Oda himself, and the kid said it was "beautiful", which is really weird language for a kid. It's not like I'm not critical of One Piece ever, there are little things I don't like, but I'm sure the ending will be something I really enjoy. Maybe it'll be up there with Tomorrow's Joe even in terms of being iconic.

Yeah animu has good endings. Naruto isn't one of them

Temari and her husband.

>Naruto: Even thought you attacked our village and made our lives a living hell, we'll put you on probation since you helped us in the great Ninja War.
>Bleach: You helped us fight a Quincy that can basically control reality, but you are still going back in your cell for crimes against Soul Society. Sorry.
Quality writing, I tell ya.

Attached: 51812070_754940578198238_1684843479064044587_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>Naruto is shit. Also,
>Yea Forums here, don't dump your trash on us

The power development in Dragonball Super makes DBZ seem very logical in comparison.

First God power was extremely special, then after only 2 arcs "nah fuck it, it's not special power anymore."

>the west can be fantastical with it’s settings but they grounded in a possible basis
>east just goes batshit crazy with it
Why is this? Btw can Yea Forums post on their fucking board for once

Attached: EB9BFBBC-7E39-4587-ABBD-2ADE918C800C.jpg (736x1030, 118K)

Then stay the fuck off the boards that aren’t Yea Forums. Your board infects others like a plague

Attached: 40EB1A91-F832-4D77-AA2F-15A97D9A4C72.jpg (520x514, 60K)

Didn't Aizen willingly go back to prison?>best girl hairdo
But she isn't the best girl.

The best part is he's not wrong.

desu expert troll post familam

Attached: TSUKUYOMI.jpg (900x1391, 806K)

kek saved

you draw this

>But she isn't the best girl.
I don't make the rules, buddy.
facts are facts.

Attached: alt.png (300x223, 78K)

>Using Naruto as an example of a good ending

Attached: 1427414340546.jpg (250x251, 16K)

Whether or not the anime made the divide is irrelevant to the fact that what came before it is better than what came after.

It did make me chuckle when Kakashi says that by all rights Sasuke should be arrested. As if everyone forgot that if he wanted to Sasuke could become a literal immortal power of pure destruction that even Naruto couldn't beat. I mean one of Sasuke's plans during his emo phase was to use all the tailed beasts power and make himself into an immortal bad guy that the ninja world would be forced to work together to stop.

Ending was shit anyway because the series never actually proved that Madara, Nagato, Tobi and Sasuke were wrong...if anything Boruto just proves that Naruto was wrong and is also a sociopathic egomaniac that is happy supporting a clearly broken system provided he gets to live out his childish dream of being a Kage.

Never implied he isn't a hack, just that he clearly tried ending Dragon Ball before Z's superpowerpalooza.

That's just Spectacular.

One Piece peaked 13 fucking years ago, everything after Enies Lobby has been disappointing to me.

This.
Also >Liking a girl that won't speak up

So we can all agree that Hinata is best girl?

>Maybe it'll be up there with Tomorrow's Joe even in terms of being iconic
You can't possibly be this delusional.

I mean...Orochimaru is more trustworthy than Aizen. Probably less dangerous too?

I mean, she's neck and neck. Maybe if she merged with her RTN version she'd eek out a solid win.

Attached: 523d7ad07f224568a948f138381923e5.jpg (460x650, 171K)

>alien space magic is a good ending
>continues in another shittier series
ok

>orochimaru gets away with everything

Is there a reason you posted this image?

The difference is while both are effectively war criminals Orochimaru isn't near omni-powerful while Azien is. At any point in time Naruto or Sasuke can outright kill Orochimaru if the situation requires it.

Meanwhile Azien is so powerful that he made Ywach completely lost his sense of time while strapped to a execution chair. Reminder that this is the only time in the entire series Ywach was caught off guard and did not expect it. Also it should be noted that Azien can't be executed since he can't die (at least by soul society's tools).

you must learn

Attached: hidden power.png (241x552, 195K)

Learn what?

Jesus Christ.

user there is a imgr link with over 500 more meltdowns

Naruto’s Uzumaki blood makes him genetically lusting for redheads as a way to try and propagate the clan since they are known for red hair, but the village had no red haired chicks his age so his mind settled on closest thing, pink.

Did the writer actually call his dad The Flash

The only thing shittier than post timeskip Naruto are the people who think Sakura was anything short of the best character in the series

Attached: 03aa32f99dbb3c30ec801385ae700745eee91304.jpg (730x730, 232K)

She wasn’t the worst, but she definitely wasn’t the best either.
Pretty sure there was an adjective in there.

Notably flawed but compelling and satisfying series. People simply hate it for its popularity

Because Dragonball set the standard and it was nothing but "And even an even more universe shatteringly powerful guy showed up for Goku to fight" over and over past about the halfway point.

This wasn't entirely Toriyama's fault as he tried to do other stuff but his editors insisted he make another super strong boss enemy for Goku to have a beam fight with because that was what people liked.

>compelling and satisfying
the number of fans that dropped the series due to filler-arc hell points to the contrary.

pre 2010 most anime actually ended pretty well and we're talking about manga not anime those tend to end better thanks to having a whole volume to end

Yeah I loved the moment when she cried about Sasuke for the 5th time and did nothing about it. The way I was able to self insert myself into her was great because I know I could also change this bad boy if he were my boyfriend.

>self insert myself into her

Nasty.

manga is just the word for comic in japanese.

Manga are comics. Western comics are comics. European comics are also comics.

Lee, neji, kakashi and shikamaru and maybe garaa were the only good characters

No, you can definitely call Hinata a character, but their wedding really didn’t mean jackshit.

Yeah, its retarded as shit, but knowing what I know now about hellish mangaka work schedules, its surprising there weren't more dumb ass plot points like that.

What a dumb, useless post.

When? When the series ended? I don't even know if he's in the prison at all, it seemed like they are using him to hold reality instead of the frozen Soul King that is now dead and they just strapped him to his chair.

>You discuss Naruto
Actually, the hilarious thing is that Yea Forums discusses Naruto more than Yea Forums does. Japan has produced over 50% of the world's yearly animation for decades, Yea Forums has plenty of better things to discuss. Index S3 is tanking? Guess I'll drop it and spend more time in Zombieland Saga threads.

Yea Forums is the place getting a slow piss trickle of content and lashing out at other fandoms because they're so starved for something decent.

This is true. Back when naruto threads used to get spammed with guro, pasta, dubs and sage on Yea Forums, Yea Forums would freely discuss naruto in toonami threads. Yea Forums has always had shit taste.

>Yea Forums discusses Naruto more than Yea Forums does.
Toonami shows and Digimon get a pass. that's basic Yea Forums lore.

>because they're so starved for something decent.
Nah we're doing fine
>Yea Forums has plenty of better things to discuss.
Like MHA, DBZ and stealth loli waifu threads?

This

Couldnt have said it better myself

Seriously?
You actually dislike Impel Down? Why?

The ending would've been great regardless because people just wanted this bore to fucking finish already.

i swear i never been more mad at something as when Boruto shittalks Naruto and says he was lucky for not having parents, Hinata should have slapped his ass right there and then

Attached: 1508455814107.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

You know that Hinata is a fucking doormat.

She's way too meek to slap her own child.

>Nah we're doing fine
Has the Catalog finally shut the hell up about Star vs?

What's the 10% of anime? Studio Ghibli? AKIRA? Any anime made before 1979?

That's because you're looking at anime from an American perspective.
If you've actually been to Japan, you will find that box office records for their theaters to be quite different.