They must die user

They must die user.

Attached: Star vs the forces of life.png (590x608, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZErvASwdlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are right, my queen

>Take glove with gems
>Steven and the CG's turn up and form Obsidian to stop her

How fucked is Star?

Star "Mad Queen" Butterfly

Very fucked when Obsidian fuses with the Infinity Gems

Good. and Monsters will get FREEDOM'D

Top Kek.

Should we start calling the that moment the Whispering? What other Yea Forums related magical being would have died if Star destroyed the source of magic in their universe?

Also could Dr Strange have stooped her if he was there when she destroyed the magic?

Attached: tumblr_prryfgzcbb1rzxhn7o1_1280.jpg (1280x1477, 671K)

Wait so whats up with the tapestry? Was it interpreted wrong?

I’d say MCU Strange could have done it, 616 Strange would have destroyed her

Couldn't they have at least let him staying alive? He was just a cute and innocent spider? (And even got his own episode).

Attached: Spider_With_a_Top_Hat.png (880x1050, 766K)

You left Janna out of this picture.

We can bring them back with SUPER SCIENCE

Janna killed herself, she didn't die because of Star

She died because Star was Marco's true love and she can't get in the way of that.

He was a good egg.

Attached: 56a1047b7cd07ae7bafb0623956dff4c2e42b4d9_hq.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

We never saw what was the deal with that robot with a hand puppet didn't we?

Attached: Glados.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Its the sock puppet marco gave to mariposa

>star is the forces of evil

I'm guessing they had a change of script or something

>the show was always meant to be interpreted and was never a straightforward story

>We never had a proper endgame so we just pulled stuff out of our ass.

Seems to be a a common theme with fantasy series as of late.

Thankfully this shows fanbase isn't old enough to name or have children named "Star"

No man.
Magic is just inherently harmful and all magical beings must die so that genocide doesn't happen an-wait.

>I’ve loved long enough to see star butterfly become a worse villain then hitler or thanos
I knew I should’ve killed myself last year

Yep can't get more writing contrived than that.

Unless a villain built up dies with no fanfare and its utterly ignored in the next scene.

>Steven Universe redeems everyone
>Yea Forums is mad as all hell

>Star kills everyone

Attached: 1556870611508.png (956x978, 386K)

SHE DOESN'T CARE! SHE DOESN'T FUCKING CARE! HOW HEARTLESS ARE YOU! AND JUST FOR CHICANO DICK?! WHY!

there must be a balance

Quean*

More like:
>Steven Universe forgives karma houdini dictators who killed and enslaved people without any repercussion
>Star destroys magic, killing an untold number of innocent people and forcefully fuse two incompatible worlds together, without any hesitation

Here's the thing... Steven should have been like her mother. From the start, he was whining about "MUH! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AS MY MOTHER DID!" He did everything he could to perfection his battle skills, and once the gems invaded, he only did was to talk to them... and redeem them, all that training and for nothing! All he did was talk! We wanted to see his full potential, not him just talking. He should have stick to his gun and fight back!

While Star only did it for one reason... human dick! And the only way to do it was to eliminate everything that's magic and to dispell all those armored giants. But in the end...she killed everyone that's magic! and fused her world with the earth...just for cock!

NOW YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

>forcefully fuse two incompatible worlds together, without any hesitation

Star did not choose for this to happen. She gave up on being with Marco. It's just that their love was true and it happened anyway.

That's what makes it a beautiful testament to their love. Even if it fucking ruins two worlds.

Dies Irae was right all along, Star is Satan, and the Apocalypse is fucking real.

Would have it been a better ending if one of the queens sacrificed herself to do a massive spell with no name and destroy all the giants and huge hunks of Mewni and after which they establish a new kingdom, where mewmans and monster could live in peace?

so beautiful, instead of appreciating the time they had together they chose to date other people
now two dimenions have to suffer because two dumb teenagers couldn't be honest about their feelings

of course, everything better then what we got, I really hope Star would have made the spell

The Diamonds aren't redeemed yet, they've just understood what they're doing is retarded. Fixing the shit they caused on Earth and leaving it alone is the least they could do to pay Pink back for how they treated her and all the gems under their command.

Star, on the other hand, didn't actually have to do any of what she did. Star is the worst cartoon protagonist in recent memory.

Hitler did nothing wrong...he only wanted to paint...

Attached: hitler.png (1920x1080, 655K)

SU tries to forgive and redeem the one who committed genocide.
Star committed genocide to the innocent magical creatures and left the mess to the citizens after merging two worlds.

Audience who has normal brain would be mad of course.

Steven would have let Rhombulus be a Crystal Gem

Attached: EFB21DD8-574C-47F2-8300-C7F69E487F56.jpg (1028x608, 77K)

>Yeah...you're much more of a Butterfly.
>I take it that Quirky is dead? This day extracts a heavy toll.
>Still, he helped defeat the Solarian warrior.
>You may regret that. He brought you face to face with a master of monster and monster smoocher destorying.
>Where do you think he brought you?
>Let me guess... the source of all magic?
>It was. And it was beautiful. The realm of magic is like most forms of power, too unwieldy, everyone fighting and dying over it.
>And when the monsters faced extinction I decided on the solution
>Toffee's plan?
>But for the good of everyone, dispassionate to monster and mewman alike. They called me a mad woman.
>But what Toffee predicted came to pass
>Congratulations, you're a monster lover
>I'm a power for justice and love
>Who wants to murder every magical being and spell
>I could put my hands into the very source of magic itself, use the whispering spell and destroy the magic and they would all cease to exist. I call that...mercy
>And then what?
>I finally rest. I hold hands with Marco and forge the two worlds into a new, grateful universe.
>The dumbest choices require the stupidest brains.

Attached: Untitled.png (380x493, 237K)

And also, redeem doesn't mean absolve. No one forgets what the Diamonds did, they're just happy to have their friends uncorrupted. The Diamonds still need to fix their planet eating stuff and work on themselves as individuals before they're truly "good". Redemption basically means being pulled back from the brink, and that's exactly how SU handled it. Kind of shakily in some places but it did it well enough for what it was going for.

>star kills everyone
except the bad guys who didn't even get arrested.

>entitled kid gets exactly what they want, puts no thought into how it will affect others. everyone else eats a shit sandwich and deals with it
ftfy

"In all my years of fighting monsters, lizards, solarians... it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to all these stubborn, annoying magical creatures... I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.

I have a very shitty sense of humor because this mad me chuckle like a mad man.

Attached: 1473546625779.png (153x176, 29K)

I can't believe reddit is defending this shit

You can't just say that and not provide pictures user.

Manna would have been cuter

Considering both shows are considered to have great finales according to normies, I think the world is literally gearing up for some genocide at this point.
If Mass Effect 3 had come out today it would've been considered a masterpiece and a call to awaken the giant.

No. Why would Marco date another boy?

Fine, Tomco then

To be frank, they actually made me think they were going the manna route with the bed stretcher scene. But I agree, manna would have been a bit better

>What other Yea Forums related magical being would have died if Star destroyed the source of magic in their universe?
Ben 10: Anodytes
Marvel: Nico Minoru(ressurected by magic), maybe Strange if he's on a magical dimension while it happens
DC:Wonder Woman(demigoddess), Fate(helmet keeps him young), Zatanna(her mother was a magical being), Madame Xanadu and many more

lol

What a hideous art style tho

I’m saving this.

In the name of the best shaped mouth in the kingdom.

I just realized right now in the comics Dr Fate is also trying to destroy all the magic in the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZErvASwdlU

No More Magic

topkek, well done user

HOLY FUCK! THAT GOT ME GOOD!

I laughed harder than I shouldve.

What did it cost?

Is the Time dude really gone?
How does anything move forward then?
Actually, I don’t want to think about it.

It does not make any fucking sense no matter what I think. Time fuckery.

EVERYTHING!

Gloss made him... and yet it doesn't make sense.

No a lot of people outside of Yea Forums thought the ending is shit. Stop making it out to be that normal human beings can't sense shit.

She is inevitable.

*SNAP*

It’s almost like people want to see the hero defeat the people who deserve it, and save the innocent. Wow!

Pretty great.

Steven did save people, he just chose to save everybody. Even those who don’t deserve it

Fuckin epic

Attached: aku-laugh-gif-8.gif (720x540, 1.53M)

CAN I GET A BASIC RUNDOWN?

Does that make Steven Tony?

Just read the pic and it will all make sense.

Attached: Devilman.png (220x346, 135K)

Wonderful

Attached: F55BA1DA-2C75-4269-A3E7-A5178444BB26.png (280x232, 15K)

Dies Irae did nothing right, what an awful piece of crap

No way

Star destroy magic to stop Mina from killing 30 monsters and end up killing at least hundreds of innocent magic beings.

That's why I like him honestly. It's refreshing to just have a good guy as a main character, even if it's irrational to want to save these characters who've done horrible things. They're just part of a shit system anyway, even White. Steven will save them all eventually and make them better people.

Not very. STEVEN UNIVERSE SUCKS, THAT'S WHY.

It truly did get a little wild

>Star did not choose for this to happen

Billy didn't choose for the bleachers to collapse and kill thirty people at the Homecoming game, but since he's the one that stole the bolts keeping the seating together he's the one that's fucking responsible.

Likewise, Star didn't choose for the worlds to merge but it is a direct result of her actions regardless. It's her fault all those magical creatures are dead, it's her fault that many more humans and mewmans and monsters are likely to die in the days ahead, and it's her fault that Mina is still running around sowing discord free as a bird.

All because of the choices she made.

So this is your final solution...

So this is the real reason why MLP is ending.

Saved

Reminder that with Rhombulus dead all of his prisoners are now free to wreak havoc across the world.
Reminder that with magic gone billions are dead.
Reminder that with magic gone Septarians have no weaknesses and thus can easily bumfuck everyone.
Reminder that humanity would likely side with Mina and allow her to go with a final solution on killing all monsters.
Reminder that Mewni's system of government would be treated as invasion by the US and would get fucking nuked.
Reminder that people will likely be evicted from their homes by the monsters in Echo Creek.
This all happened for spic dick. Consider that.

I love you.

I haven't watched enough of this show*as in I only watched the first episode and quit after the black unicorn lady shit), but was it GoT levels of character derailment? Did the ending feel mean spirited and inconsistent with the rest of the show?

Because I'm actually alright with the idea that you gotta just, like, eliminate magic if everyone starts going Warhammer 40k Psyker. If there's a better option you go for it, sure, but you don't want people's emotions going completely haywire.

The difference here is that Marco is equally responsible for the worlds merging.

If we're throwing that on Star, we have to throw it on Marco too.

>Did the ending feel mean spirited and inconsistent with the rest of the show?
The main character commits mass murder for her high school love and gets away with it.

Did she do it just for the spic dick, or were everyone turning into zombies?

Because I always side with Arthas unless a viable alternative is presented.

Good shit

>Did she do it just for the spic dick
That one, she kills hundreds of thousands for a boy. Dumbass teenagers.

That's not what happened. Killing magic meant losing Marco forever and Star knew this and still went through with it.

Star and Marco being together in the end wasn't something Star planned for or knew about beforehand.

>Sora: So why are you in Purgatory nameless star
>Nameless Star: Oh I sort of killed millions because magic was getting fucky
>Sora: Understandable, have a nice day.

Attached: nameless star.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Killing magic meant losing Marco forever and Star knew this and still went through with it.

What's worse
>Star killing magic
>Korra severing ties to all her past lives

At least Star MEANT to kill magic.

The thing that people seem to forget is that Steven has as much shonen anime on his makeup as shojo, right down to the "forgive your enemies and become their friend even thought they're mass-murderers and terrorists".

Attached: flGAd37.jpg (600x1241, 44K)

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

Korra did nothing wrong and only autists complain about it.

Also Shazam's powers and everything related.

How? Marco's not the one who destroyed the magic and caused it to happen. Star was. It's her fault.
If you can explain how Marco had a hand in causing it, though, I'll be more than glad to blame him as well.

The worlds merging wasn't the result of Star destroying magic. It was because Star and Marco truly loved each other.

>Dr. Fate recruits Star as the newest Lord of Order

Oh great. Great, this fucking shit again. AI YO. More like AI YO your constant focus on love above logical reasoning is fucking up EVERYTHING, H-dawg.

Attached: Rick_Sanchez.png (848x1080, 693K)

Okay, this is the logical reasoning for it.

Magic's last act as it was dying was to put everyone where they belonged. Star and Marco belonged together but Star belonged on Mewni and Marco belonged on Earth. To resolve these 3 points, Mewni and Earth were made into one place.

It wasn't an action of Star but if you want to blame her for it, you must also blame Marco because it was the two of them belonging together that magicked up this solution.

what if glossaryck's magic isn't the only magic

filthy footfags deserve to die

Korra screwed herself and all past selves. Star screwed everyone.

So did the magical beings actually start dying? I haven't watched the episode yet.

Only the truly magical beings.

Which only include Glossaryck, his children and the unicorns that live in the magic realm.

>solarian warriors surrounding everyone and basically unbeatable
>star decides the only way to stop them is to destroy magic
>she and the current living butterfly queens go to the magic dimension and destroy all the magic, which means marco will be transported back to earth and forever be split apart from star
>start doesn't like this, and at the last second goes back into the magic dimension so she can go to earth and be with Marco
>the earth portal is already closed off, but Marco had the same idea, to go to Mewni to be with star, so they are both basically trapped in the magic dimension
>they embrace inside the dimension together, and something resonates inside of them, causing a brief magic portal to open right as the magic dimension collapses
>magic is basically gone from the world now, and any creature created directly from magic is also gone, which includes the magic high commission
>star is on Mewni, and marco is on earth
>they both notice there is a large portal on each of their respective dimensions
>thinking this is the only way they will get to see each other, they both run for the portal
>the earth portal starts to shrink
>right before marco gets to the earth portal, it implodes, then explodes out
>this transports the entire town of Echo Creek to the Mewni dimension
>Marco and Star come face to face, and greet each other
>episode ends
all in all it was pretty good if you can ignore the fact that star literally erased all of her spells and any being that relied on magic to exist.

Attached: 63523423.png (1152x1336, 2M)

Strange would help her do it just to wipe out all the magical threats

Implying the spell works in other verses. Last time I checked magic isn't the same in every franchise you go to user.
Hell, I go so far as to say that there are MANY that surpasses anything done in this show. I know the vast majority of the people here are casuals, so let me give you the rundown.
> Dr. Fate defeated Ynar and Vandaemon, two lords of Order and Chaos who threatens the multiversal balance.
> Dr. Strange fought against Dormammu who also merged several dimensions into his Dark Dimension, which he threatened to destroy while enraged.
> Thor is considered in the future to be superior than Odin, a character Dormammu considered his equal.

His only reason to exist is to shoot at beings and kill things.
Spider with a top hat is a killing machine. He's literally nothing more but a Gatling gun who happens to be able to talk.
But he'll gladly kill anything for anyone who holds the wand.

>Reminder that with Rhombulus dead all of his prisoners are now free to wreak havoc across the world.
If most of the actual villains that Rhombulus imprisoned used magic to cause havoc, then they're now not dangerous anymore if they don't have access to magic either.

considering it was for Hispanic dick you really can't blame her

Attached: actually its hebephillia.png (800x1527, 420K)

Star literally crushed millions of sentient beings out of existence like ants because she wanted to get laid.

It's weird that the fifth season of Buffy was struggling to prevent this exact scenario and Buffy heroically gave her life to prevent it while Star on the other hand causes it because she has hot pants.

This shit was brutal.

It wasn’t that Echo Creek transported to Mewni; both Earth and Mewni merged into one planet.

That's retarded, and of course the writers have not put any thought into the after-effects of such a thing.

All that matters to them is that Star and Marco can be together.

It’ll be an interesting catalyst for both lighthearted and serious, realistic-consequences fanfics, but it’s overall just terrible writing.

Man this reminds me that time in Adventure Time where Finn and Jake accidentally caused all the prisoners to escape and wreck havoc in the universe, and they never mention it again.

Star has always had a fairly existential and arbitrary bent to it, but I figured the show would pull out a third, better option instead of this.

Attached: 0000168.png (1605x903, 1.73M)

>or were everyone turning into zombies?
They needed to defeat a group of super soldiers in magic giant mechs.
There where many other options available that the other characters actually point out.

Finn's a cuck though, unlike Star.

Vaatu severed ties with her past lives, one was a thing made by the villain and the other was an action caused by the protagonist.

Attached: 1536631420611.jpg (292x257, 18K)

>all in all it was pretty good if you can ignore the fact that star literally erased all of her spells and any being that relied on magic to exist.
not to mention the screaming humans in the background almost being squish by giants or the spider that made a nest in top of a house.

Attached: what a mess.png (1249x671, 884K)

That's what they deserve for their human-privilege.

So Rusty did hook up with that black widow.

Nice catch.

Is that?.....

Attached: Doctor_Venture.png (645x767, 471K)

This is too good

Attached: F423E076-3248-469A-8973-79CDE5866FFC.jpg (582x435, 61K)

Why didn't Star just wish for infinite magic?

k lol

>cute aryan girl will never erase you from existence
it hurts

that’s like the exact opposite of the problem she was trying to solve

Didn't he have a fucking black hole in one of those crystals?

Attached: 039d9d09a3a7fcdae1555c58c431a7ce6c9715fcv2_hq.png (1024x1149, 771K)

That's a man-sized if, friend. Monsters do not rely on magic to wreak havoc, and they likely account for most of Rhombulus' prisoners.

Aren't they in a prison dimension? And given Rhombulus' proclivities it's a high chance most of them aren't criminals to begin with, so now they're still trapped.

I was under the impression all dimensions merged together; consider the dragoncycles flying in the sky. If this is the case, then the prison dimension might not be isolated anymore.

And while yeah, Rhombulus had a knack for imprisoning innocent people, that doesn't mean there were no dangerous people imprisoned there.

I wasn't sure on that - it'd make sense for it to only be Earth and Mewni since that's where the portals were and that's where the two that actually cast the spell are from but I don't know, the dragoncycles thing is a good point. Do we know that there aren't any native to Mewni?

>that doesn't mean there were no dangerous people imprisoned there.
I didn't word that shit very clearly. I was going for "the villains and the unfairly imprisoned are still trapped together but now they're free to move", so it's fucked for the villains because they're stuck and it's fucked for the non-villains because they're stuck with madmen and murderers.

We could just summon Solaria ghost but whatever let's do this pointless Thanoside

Mina wasn't going to stop her monster genocide for Solaria. We saw this after the magic was ended, Mina got Solaria's disapproval and lost her magic powers. She was still wanting to genocide the monsters.

What if she just gets a gun and shoots all the cast now they don't have magic to stop her.

The worlds merging wasn't supposed to happen according to Star's plan.

Star saw that Mina was beyond all reason and had to be depowered at the very least. Star was right about that. Maybe there was a better way to do that but we don't have enough information to say for sure.

Probably a scrapped episode idea.

Oh shit.

Attached: 1554680857194.png (799x549, 356K)

so? she's nothing but a weak muggle now

The fuck does mearly mean?

Is possible that she didn't understand what Solaria meant, also the other warriors did swear loyalty to Solaria not Mina.

That's what really gets me. What was the point in the spells being sentient and even having their own episodes only to kill them off and pretend like they never mattered?

Attached: 1558455026648.png (442x1344, 299K)

>Star
>not a cuck
Really, nigga? Really?