Cartoon Network tier list maker

tiermaker.com/create/cartoonnetworkprogrammingandshows-21708
Post em

Attached: JwUIAf8BoSuc5tt1ARAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png (1280x1818, 3.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Chua0SjmJPY
youtube.com/watch?v=eBf7zhtcczM
youtube.com/watch?v=1qQ8ZpaAUOA
tiermaker.com/create/cartoons-8217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP you seriously, need to be Punched and Kneed in the face for making the shit a gay ass list.

>using “gay” past 2010
Underage

Actually I find the list to be pretty good, considering the amount of shows OP hasn’t watched or doesn’t remember

Attached: List.jpg (1280x1693, 849K)

You should really check out Xiaolin Showdown. It admittedly falls off a bit when Hannibal Roy Bean shows up, but it's a really fun maguffin quest show with likable characters and actual arcs.

I watched Xiaolin Chronicles a while back, so maybe I'll give it a watch.

You sound like you drink basedmilk.

One tier list coming up.

Chronicles is garbage compared to Showdown so you have nowhere to go but up tbqh

I really liked Cramp Twins
also,
>2 stupid dogs
>what is this

>Duck Dodgers
>Justice League (Unlimited)
>Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>Sheep in the Big City
>Never Watched/Barely Remember
OP, I'd advise you to quickly start watching these shows, because you definitely should.

Here you go. B and up is good, C may be acceptable. D is bad.

Attached: 8E585526-ED7D-4E39-90D1-625828D45225.png (1280x1816, 3.61M)

Will do m8, thanks.

>Sheep in the Big City
>Time Squad
>A
I see you're a man of culture as wel

Both underrated for sure.

Attached: download.png (1280x1816, 3.52M)

There are a lot of shows in A or B tier that would have moved up a rank if not for worse later seasons or not going on for long enough to properly judge. I also have no interest in Ben 10 as a franchise although I somewhat enjoyed the original while it was airing.
Also pardon the screenshot, for some reason I keep getting an error when I try to download the image.

Attached: Co tier list.png (1312x986, 1.68M)

>Adventure Time in S tier

I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, Starfox.

Same, Wayne was amazing and Lucian was such a pissy bitch

>Adventure Time - S-tier
>Batman: The Brave and the Bold - B-tier
>Ed Edd n Eddy & KND - C-Tier
>Billy & Mandy - D-tier
>Never watched I Am Weasel, 6Teen or JL(U)

Attached: and_the_fuck_i_just_read.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

Okay I liked the Batman cartoon but what the fuck is it doing at the top of S Rank?

A p. Good list user

>that list
This user has some good taste...

>Not understanding Yea Forums's united love for Batman: Brave and the Kino

Attached: 1558319863033.jpg (400x376, 25K)

OP here, it's not at the top of S-rank, the shows are alphabetical in each tier.

Bump

>Has never seen Samurai Jack and SW: Clone Wars
shit user that's sad

Note:
-a lot of what's in the "Never Watched/Barely Remember" section is strictly "Barely Remember". There are a few shows in there, like "Beware the Batman" and the "Dragons" spin-off, that I only remember seeing promos for.

Attached: Victor & Valentino is just barely watched.png (1280x1938, 3.58M)

Fairly agreeable taste but what the fuck is up with 6teen being so high

>what the fuck is up with 6teen being so high
Now that you mention it, it's a C at best. I'll probably change it later if I'm not lazy.

well, at least most of you fags recognize ed edd n eddy as a great cartoon

It's wacky antics and likable+interesting characters with a unique setting and a great sense of humor. There's honestly not much wrong with it.

I watched Sunday Pants when it came out in 2005. A mixed bag, but had potential. Damn CN cut it short.
youtube.com/watch?v=Chua0SjmJPY

Attached: 3AD98F69-29FE-463F-A148-3A9F4E83A6C3.jpg (1066x500, 94K)

I ignored shows I didn't watch.

Attached: DMlCsm9.png (1149x413, 546K)

Fixed list.

Attached: unikitty was a mistake.png (1280x1938, 3.58M)

Attached: 0d88a44e30c8b7f78c4e7e63ea73fcd4.png (956x811, 1.3M)

>never watched
>Samurai Jack
Literally how

>All these people that have never watched Sym-Bionic Titan

you guys are so generous with s tier...

Attached: CNtier.png (1280x1214, 2.39M)

best list

Attached: boomboom.jpg (1151x877, 1M)

>never watched SJ, Duck Dodgers, OTGW or SBT
OP there are better ways to come out as a huge faggot y'know?

>how to make someone not want to watch something

This. Holy shit, sell your shows better you moron.

I edited the tiers slightly, as I believe lumping things one barely remembers with things someone has never watched is stupid, and I split the "haven't watched" list into that which I haven't watched merely because it never caught my eye and that I purposefully haven't watched.
In addition to that, I've also added the Shit Tier for the only two CN shows that truly deserve it, and the Pilot tier for things that never became full shows, which is again 2.

Each letter tier is ranked from left to right, as well. I hate tier lists that just lump everything together with no regard for which shows within said tier are better than others. The only exception to this is C-Tier, because whenever I try to think of how to rank them, my eyes glaze over - as expected of C-Tier.
I also left out Grim & Evil, because the two are already on there separately, as are Cow & Chicken and I Am Weasel.
I feel like there are some shows missing, but this is a great collection you've made, OP.
Also, trying to download the image through the site nearly crashed my browser, so I just took a screenshot of it. That's why there's no watermark.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20 Create a Cartoon Network Programming Tier List.jpg (1151x1062, 600K)

>Also, trying to download the image through the site nearly crashed my browser,
I just copied mine to Paint.

Green Lantern is super solid, so if there's one show from that tier that you should pick up it's that one. Only a single season too sadly

I've heard plenty of good things, it's partly because it's just the one season that it doesn't interest me. The other part is that it's an action-drama, which the highest any other has gotten on the list I made just now is Code Lyoko in the C-Tier. The genre just doesn't interest me that much.

And by the one season being a reason, I mean how it ended prematurely. I don't know if it ended on a Cliffhanger or anything, but meh.

C is when I consider stuff just average

Attached: 453.png (1280x1576, 3.49M)

Fucking based.

top boomer taste

Attached: download.png (1280x1816, 3.49M)

Superior taste coming through.

Attached: tier list.png (1049x887, 1.36M)

>Never seen symbiotic titan
What the fuck are you waiting for, user?

shake it bake it booty quake it

The fuck is a booty quake?

youtube.com/watch?v=eBf7zhtcczM
This is not an edit.

>All.the good shows are on Never Watched/Barely Remember

Where's Dexter's lab?

I clearly have refined taste

Attached: newbadoldgood.png (1282x969, 1.86M)

I think my taste is good but I haven’t and won’t watch half of this shit

Attached: D9A532E7-A2C3-4ADE-884A-1E43D47AF897.jpg (750x1060, 1.16M)

>space ghost
>shit

Attached: 61158.original-8851.png.jpg (198x198, 31K)

shit taste, see me after class

Cartoon Network has literally nothing for me after Steven Universe & Adventure Time ended. Gumball is good but I only watch that if I’m bored and/or babysitting my cousins

Attached: E1014390-580A-4407-AE5B-D723A763FE00.png (1280x1654, 3.19M)

Shit Chop Socky Chooks is supposed to be in What is this. Although it looks like garbage

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-192027.jpg (1073x1430, 1.26M)

Best taste coming through
I though about splitting up the don't remember into "interested in watching" and "never gonna watch" but didn't go through with it. Heard a few of them are good but haven't gotten around.
Also Cow and Chicken is an awful fucking show. Its so bad

Attached: official.png (1044x879, 1.52M)

>Best taste coming through
>Also Cow and Chicken is an awful fucking show

Yikes!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-07-23h48m26s975.png (720x578, 341K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1qQ8ZpaAUOA
this is the worst episode ever created. Its the same unfunny joke over and over

Attached: download (1).png (1280x1938, 3.51M)

I fucking hate this tier maker meme because it just reveals what shit tastes people have, but I DO want to address how weird 2 Stupid Dogs was. It was one of the last Hanna-Barbera cartoons that felt like a genuine HB production, but with risque humor that was more in line with early Nicktoons like R&S and Rocko's sprinkled in. Just random shit dropped here and there like the dogs trying to get a shoe to chew on, ending up in a strip club, and getting frustrated with the stripper taking off things other than her shoes.

Doing an unfunny joke over and over again was something both Chowder and Grim Adventures are all too familiar with, not sure why they get a magical pass beyond appealing more to 2000's babies.

Yeah, it was their last try at relevancy They at least passed on that CN house style that later became Hartman's bread and butter.

>2 Stupid Dogs eventually helped launch the careers of creators Genndy Tartakovsky, Craig McCracken, Butch Hartman, David Feiss, Seth MacFarlane, Miles Thompson, Paul Rudish, Rob Renzetti, Zac Moncrief, Andrew Stanton and Conrad Vernon.
God damn.

Now we need a Nickelodeon tier list maker

Attached: My Tier.png (1280x1816, 3.48M)

I found one with all the CN and Nickelodeon shows plus some others but I haven’t seen an only Nick one yet.

tiermaker.com/create/cartoons-8217

Attached: C860FCD6-6497-47E7-9C4F-79CCEF6B444D.png (1280x918, 1.22M)

I have a shit memory

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-200818_Chrome.jpg (868x871, 654K)

And shit taste as well evidently

Walked right into that one

Anyone who doesn't have Powerpuff Girls in S tier never watched the fucking show.
Also, if you take total content of tiers seriously, you aren't doing it correctly.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 9.18.13 PM.png (1144x580, 837K)

I've seen some nick-only ones and even a nicktoons-only one. Might be better to do that in a seperate thread when this one dies

I put it in A tier because the quality declined after they switched to digital, with the last season being notably weaker. The early episodes are solid S though.

I would've given 2 Stupid Dogs, Evil Con Carne, and Grim&Evil higher ranks if I remembered more from them or gave 'em another watchthrough.

Attached: cartoonnetworkprogrammingandshows-21708-1558407380.png (1280x1699, 3.52M)

2 Stupid Dogs was a hard one to rank for me
The show itself had some great adult jokes but in general was meh
But its secondary segment, Super Secret Secret Squirrel, was absolute A tier

>But its secondary segment, Super Secret Secret Squirrel, was absolute A tier
Agreed, and better than the original Hanna-Barbera ones from the 60s

Now this is bait.

I'm noticing a pattern: We Bare Bears is the most okay show in existence.

the only correct list

Attached: 46d231a8690e7b0d8bdbaac9279086d7.jpg (1149x802, 741K)

It's the most nothing show, so no one praises it but nothing really gets people to hate it. It's literally just there

>Uncle Grandpa being anywhere except the bottom tier
>Summer Camp Island getting put in the lower tiers
Oh God, it sure smells like American in here.

Attached: Cartoon Network Tiers.png (1280x934, 1.55M)