ITT: Bad Character Designs

Hawkman consistently has the worst designs in comics. The helmet is clunky, the colour scheme is hideous, and the shirtless look is outdated.

What look were they going for?

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-003336_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 1002K)

Fuck off. Hawkman has a cool simple outfit.

youre gonna piss off alot of people saying that
but ive never saw how the latex look of the bat family helps
i understand dick using it to a certain point because of his experience in acrobatics
i think bruce just likes young men in light clad leotards and pixie boots
when youre fighting pysopaths who will follow a clown and penguin looking dude intop a fire tight leather and latex just seems impractical

He's had at least three good designs, but they were ditched for various reasons.

Attached: hawkmanflat_kjashls87fa90.jpg (1123x1600, 322K)

Same. It’s why I actually love all the Arkham redesigns.
>not Muh
Yeah, fuck you too. I like IronBat, Sue me. Without it, Bruce would’ve stopped being Batman due to broken knees, ruptured organs and blindness five years into his career, tops.

Attached: hawkmannickcholes-1.jpg (730x965, 246K)

that design is fucking batman/azreal tier
the bold plated warrior look is so much better

Too bad this was from an alternate universe.

>muh realism
Please leave. You should know by now that materials don't have to look armored to be armored in comics.

Attached: Hawkman_JSI_Trinity-28.jpg (1988x1869, 1.34M)

i thought the "militia" style was bad for bats everyone else looked fucking peak even tim drake

Attached: 1555610259550.jpg (524x723, 250K)

>muh realism
would you send a fucking 15 year old boy who you adopted and promised to care for into a knife fight in tight clothing
>inb4 the bright colours distraction argument
im not complaining its jsut completely impractical considering his parental situation

>Please leave.
Nah, fuck off. You tightfags are unbearable. Most of the time they look dumb and bland.
>You should know by now that materials don't have to look armored to be armored in comics.
What if I like the armored look because of its A E S T H E T I C S, faggot?
>i thought the "militia" style was bad for bats
Eh, I loved it. It's what I hope we see in the new reboot. I like something "tight-y" like the Rebirth costume, but I love the tacticool BatArmor.

Attached: 2559799-bak_sshot075.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

i think the classic arkham suit was jsut perfect
i wont lie the fucking batman beyond suit from the christmas game ( i fucking forget)
was a really cool tacticool design

>the shirtless look is outdated
What's wrong? You afraid of manliness?

its 2019
lots of young men feel insecure by muscles

You leave loser, that's somehow an even worse costume for Hawkman.

You really thought you had taste, huh?

>the shirtless look is outdated.
Hawkman is supposed to be shirtless, that's what makes him Hawkman. End of discussion.

Is Hawkworld worth the read?

WRONG
hes not dripping in blood.
other peoples blood

Absolutely, the mini-series is great as a dystopian space opera story and the series itself is practically a character study of Katar as a space cop coming to Earth and being exposed to ideals that are alien to him. All the while always having the same mix of superheroics and barbarian hero aesthetics.

>Hawkman consistently has the worst designs in comics.

Nah. That honor goes to

Attached: havok-bigcostume01.jpg (246x456, 27K)

Complete and utter trash. A major step down from the suit used in the beginning of the game.

Attached: CsBCPxRWEAA-zjU.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

worst costume i have ever seen on a character i hate him just because how his suit looks

Attached: e306fa8943ede416eca2a880dee427ff.jpg (344x543, 73K)

OP is a fag. Starting this thread right.

Attached: 27397C2E-B131-4FDA-B26B-FA068B08E25A.jpg (921x1400, 307K)

yeah this is the lamest thing posted so far easily

Fuck you hawkman looks cool

How come no ones posted Misty knight from deadpool 2?

Attached: DGZ8APkWsAEvGRH (1).jpg (820x820, 100K)

Cause she's cute and perfect you stupud faggot.

Attached: giphy (14).gif (500x275, 428K)

Who is this?

Beyonder, I think

Cosmic Boy making bank at each Ladies Night at the strip club.

Attached: d5myyng-fac8a15b-f398-4a89-912e-59933cb50123.jpg (867x450, 353K)

Rokk Krinn Horror Picture Show?

Heh

Hawkman needed a silver age costume update like Flash, Atom, and Green Lantern. For some reason he kept his golden age outfit in the 60s.

Costume was better but I did not like the big orange flat panel wings. Make them some kink of moving cyborg robot wings that can do stuff at least. Two big triangles seem like they would be more of a problem and get in the way a lot more.