Why are stupid, hot girls always portrayed as being super nice and friendly?

Why are stupid, hot girls always portrayed as being super nice and friendly?

Attached: brittany.jpg (503x503, 65K)

because they have ignorance

Wow Kevvie, this place really DOES have everything.

Because if they were bitches no one would want to be their friend

> is too stupid to be intentionally mean
> suffers an emotional breakdown when they find out they've been misinterpreted as mean

Attached: LooneyTunesFeedTheKitty.jpg (313x233, 9K)

They'd still be hot, so that's not entirely true.

Hot people live in the bubble.

they're not though

>Why are stupid, hot girls always portrayed as being super nice and friendly?

stereotypes exist for a reason

It's true, but I've met plenty of hot stupid girls who are assholes, so you'd think there'd be more of them in the media.

In fact, in general, there seems to be a consensus that stupid people immediately default to being good.

i dunno i watched the episode where she stole the mouse last night she was being a bit of a bitch there

Everyone's always nice to them because they're pretty, so they assume the world is just a pleasant place?

Attached: 7gfdzxfgh.gif (540x300, 433K)

thats probs the most appropriate answer i had a blonde gf who extremely attractive and she jsut assumed that badness didnt happen and the whole place was just peachy

This. It's also why hot girls get so frustrated whenever they're challenged or confronted by any kind of negativity. They're so used to everyone just treating them like pretty princesses that the mere idea that someone would treat them poorly is a foreign concept.

You've never met the hot slut with no female friends, really?

>In fact, in general, there seems to be a consensus that stupid people immediately default to being good.

No, see any bully character

>You've never met the hot slut with no female friends, really?

yeah why is this such a thing?

Because women understand how women work and hate sluts for devaluing the sex they withhold for power.

It’s kind of true. The popular cheerleader girls typically have to be nice to everyone in the school because part of being on the cheer squad is lots of community work at the school, which is tough to do if everyone thinks you are a bitch.

it's not about smart or stupid, it's about how you're treated for being whichever one you are
people who get shat on hard either turn out meek, hostile, or cold.

The slut is getting to enjoy the cock carousel which the others envy, but are not willing to decrease their pussy worth like she is so they turn against her

You don't have to be stupid to be a cheerleader though. This is more a question about how hot dumb girls in any context are portrayed as affable.

>Hot girls with few female friends can get attention, affection and companionship from men by putting out
>Women tend to dislike more attractive women if there is any chance of competition.

What a mystery

The dumb, strong bully is a pretty big Yea Forumstrope, and it's often played straight

or maybe they're just not as insecure so they don't feel like they need to bully random people

Hot girls are very insecure because they know that's the only reason anyone cares about them.

i feel like that sometimes

Not necessarily, some people grow into, or out, of hotness, you would be surprised how many Celebrities dealt with bullying when they were kids for example, someone who was bullied because of appearances may "learn" that looks matter and care about them to not get shunned. And conversely "cute" kids that are spoiled can develop horrible life styles due eating unhealthy and not being denied when overindulging.

I see the portrayal more because Stupidity and Naivety goes hand in hand, it is the same as when "STUPID BRUTE HENCHMAN TURNS GOOD WHEN EVIL MASTER DIES" stuff.

Males are retarded and should be shot to death

Oh wait they do it themselves good thing that the death drive men suffer from, affects themselves too

Attached: 00000099990988.png (400x240, 42K)

Are you the same chick who kept spamming the woman beating thread with vaginal vitriol?

kind of early to be trolling that hard

I love how even as stupid as she was she still seemed like a genius compared to Kevin.

at times she even seemed downright cunning compared to that retard

She legitimately did con him several times by taking advantage of his stupidity. There was that episode where she successfully prevented him from getting to that festival by asking "are you suuuuuuure?" whenever he would ask if they're going the wrong way.

Also in the finale when she crossed her fingers behind her back after she promised him she wouldn't see other guys in college.

because they were, before social media